Fear The Walking Dead (Season 1)

Options

Comments

• alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is mad slow. i keep watching hoping it gets better. you know on some old lost ? .
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only good thing so far is the MILF latina from OITNB. Broad lookin sexy.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I like the show.I don't get the hate.

It's not TWD.It's about the beginning of the outbreak.I like seeing civilization crumble.

I like seeing before ppl started having mental issues and what caused those issues and who will lose their mind and become evil.

Anyway Travis must have saw Zombieland.Cardio

LOL I thought Nick was getting better....

These military dudes were sketch from the gate.Feels like a concentration camp.

Why couldn't the soldiers just walk in and talk to dude?Why was Travis needed?

Anyway.I'm sure the killed dude.

I didn't know what Nick was doing at 1st.He diiiirtyyyyy

I wonder how those ppl ended up stuck in the building anyway?

LOL the military dude getting played for supplies by old girl.

Dr. chick is kinda sexy,but she ain't ?

LOL Latino nurse stereotype.I wonder what Liza really does.I thought she really was a nurse becauuuuuse...racism

Trying to understand how the soldiers choose who they ? ?besides the infected.

Grandma is a goner.

LOL Madison got hands.She like I just hid from killer soldiers and you in here doing this ? ? smack

? got real ? Germany in this ep.Liza isn't bad she just doesn't know,but she looks like a traitor.

So Madison is/was an alcoholic.That's why she said something like Nick was an addict because she had a past.

I wonder why they killed those ppl in the building?

There were no zombies in this ep, but I thought it was a good ep.

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is mad slow. i keep watching hoping it gets better. you know on some old lost ? .

pretty much, just saw the last episode. like someone else posted earlier this ? is moving in slow motion, cool the first couple episodes, but ? its only 2 episodes left now

ep 4. like literally NOTHING happened until the last 3 mins of the show. i was just thinking watching that like.. man yall had this entire episode lead up to that??

im gon finish the season. but damn the family is annoying. The dad is soft while trying to be superman. the wife is stupid as ? and follows her grown ass junkie son around like hes a child. The daughter is the only tolerable one out of the bunch of em..
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @loch121 they killed them people in that house because there out of the DZ. they aint rescuing people. if you out of the walls/fence they gon ? you that its.

and thinking back on it. remember in the first or 2nd season of TWD where they did that flashback and showed how Shane secured Ricks hospital room when he went to try to get him out of there. That was during the initial outbreak and if u remember that scene, same thing army came in there and just shot everyone not just the infected. i think its the same ? .
  • alliknowishate
    Options
    thank you. nothing happened in that muthafucka. and yes the family is full of ? . how you gone follow a family like this? with knowing what i know on the walking dead this family should of been dead. they wont even ? neighbors, old boy dont even want his son learning how to use a strap. you cant tell me this family aint gone end up dead before the seasons over. and like i said, its cancelled after this season. the only way they change that is if that mexican dude goes rick grimes or his son goes carl. other than that how they gone have a junkie, two punks, a ? lover and an alchy survive more than a day in the wild? riddle me that.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol we're in the first week of a zombie outbreak (it isn't even an apocalypse yet and this is also a world where zombie lore doesn't exist) and y'all are furious that people aren't jumping quick to ? their neighbors?

I don't understand how people are saying the story is moving too slow. I feel like it's an ADHD thing.
  • alliknowishate
    Options
    ? that....the story is slow because lets be serious after ole boy got caught downtown with them people going ham im pretty sure unless they dropped a nuke most of them muthafuckas would of been zombies and how the ? you already witness two and a possible zombies and you still on some naw this is just a dream ? . and i laugh at the junkie being an alpha male. how he gone ? zombies when he's in cold sweats because he dont have his "medicine" gtfohwtbs logic.
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    ? that....the story is slow because lets be serious after ole boy got caught downtown with them people going ham im pretty sure unless they dropped a nuke most of them muthafuckas would of been zombies and how the ? you already witness two and a possible zombies and you still on some naw this is just a dream ? . and i laugh at the junkie being an alpha male. how he gone ? zombies when he's in cold sweats because he dont have his "medicine" gtfohwtbs logic.

It's not about it being a dream. There's no such thing as zombies in this world prior to this.

We're still within the first 3 to 4 days of this ? on the show. You're being wildly unreasonable and making proclamations based upon what you know from The Walking Dead and zombie history in general. In case A you're expecting the characters to be able to see into the future. In case B you're expecting the characters to know something that doesn't exist in their world.

They're still in the let the authorities/military handle it phase, in hopes that ? will be good in a week or two. People are getting upset that characters are hesitating to ? people they know and love as if they aren't still hesitating with the ? on the main show when it comes to loved ones.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buu buu but what about black on black crime? anyway i get what you sayin but even that old mexican dude knew what was up. hell be alright as long as he comes back from the camp but i digress. just being a brother i know ? is getting real(think of katrina) and the govment aint gone tell us sh.....aww ? it bruh i aint even got the heart to state my side.
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    buu buu but what about black on black crime? anyway i get what you sayin but even that old mexican dude knew what was up. hell be alright as long as he comes back from the camp but i digress. just being a brother i know ? is getting real(think of katrina) and the govment aint gone tell us sh.....aww ? it bruh i aint even got the heart to state my side.

The "old mexican dude" knew what was up but didn't necessarily know "zombie crisis."

Like he said to his daughter, "your mother and I have survived much worse." That's because the "old mexican dude" isn't Mexican. He's Salvadoran. He knew what was up because the worse situation he was referencing is the Salvadoran civil war of which he was a refugee. He's been through the worst that humanity has to offer and thus knows how to handle himself accordingly in order to survive.

That's why I said what I said... people are complaining about stuff that is referenced/explained right in front of their faces on screen. This has been a well-written and detailed show through these first 4 episodes.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    nooooooo ? . this ? is slow. it would be different if this came before the walking dead but it didnt and i know i see one zombie ? im going on high alert. im killing neighbors and all who look sick. ? that.
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    nooooooo ? . this ? is slow. it would be different if this came before the walking dead but it didnt and i know i see one zombie ? im going on high alert. im killing neighbors and all who look sick. ? that.

Lol but in the context of the story THIS IS before The Walking Dead.

You just admitted to not having the mental capacity necessary to comprehend the timeline of a prequel and assess the storyline accordingly.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Wow, So many likable characters and families on this show.

Let's throw in Gemma from soa, skylar from bb, and a few dumb bumbling people from slasher movies to make this a show to root for the zombies. Lol

I'm sure the characters will evolve, but you have to write in at least one character that's somewhat like able and you want to see survive.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

Lol but in the context of the story THIS IS before The Walking Dead.

You just admitted to not having the mental capacity necessary to comprehend the timeline of a prequel and assess the storyline accordingly.

no im sayin it would be different if this show came first and then walking dead bruh. i understand everything that is going on. im just tired of watching people who dont know how to do ? and who are just plain stupid
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    This old Hispanic man is the only real muthafucka on the show

Everybody else are in denial and dont want to believe in the fear.
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They focused on the wrong family for this. The Hispanic family is way more interesting.

You think AMC would have learned from that ? second season of TWD.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daughter was lookn ready to get ?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    smh, I kept fallin asleep during tonites episode. ? was a snooze fest. Everyone except the old Spanish dude is boring ass hell.

And WTF they don't even go back to the shooting at the far away house at the end of the last episode.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After that last episode are the remaining holdouts finally willing to admit this show is terrible?
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should've made the torturing guy the main character.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if OG loses it bcuz his wife is dead n breaks the chains n let's out all the walkers
    NCswag wrote: »
    Should've made the torturing guy the main character.

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo, they finally introduce another black character, and he's a ? .. smh.