All New All Different Marvel

Options

Comments

• nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Rumored new books. Got this from another site.

Foolkiller #1 - Max Bemis (W) Dailbor Talajic (A)
    Solo #1 - Gerry Duggan & Geoffrey Thorne (W) Paco Diaz (A)
    Slapstick #1 - Reilly Brown & Fred Van Lente (W) Reilly Brown & Mike Norton (A)
    Venom #1 - Mike Costa (W) Gerardo Sandoval (A)
    Prowler #1 - Sean Ryan (W) Jamal Campbell (A)

Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows - Gerry Conway (W) Ryan Stegman (A)
    The Clone Conspiracy #1 - Dan Slott (W) Jim Cheung (A)
    Thanos #1 - Jeff Lemire (W) Mike Deodato (A)
    Rocket Raccoon #1 - Matthew Rosenberg (W) TBA (A)
    Star-Lord #1 - Chip Zdarsky (W) TBA (A)
    Gamora #1 - Nicole Perlman (W) Marco Checchetto (A)
    Cage! #1 - Genndy Tartakovsky (W) Genndy Tartakovsky (A)
    Death of X #1 - Jeff Lemire & Charles Soule (W) Aaron Kuder (A)

Mosaic #1 - Geoffrey Thorne (W) Khary Randolph (A)
    Iron Fists #1 - Kaare Andrews (W) Afu Chan (A)
    Bullseye #1 - Ed Brisson (W) Guillermo Sanna (A)
    Kingpin #1 - Matthew Rosenberg (W) Ben Torres (A)
    The Unworthy Thor #1 - Jason Aaron (W) Oliver Coipel (A)
    Doctor Strange: Sorcerers Supreme - Robbie Thompson (W) Javier Rodriguez (A)

The Unstoppable Wasp #1 - Jeremy Whitley (W) Elsa Charretier (A)
    Jessica Jones #1 - Brian Michael Bendis (W) Michael Gaydos (A)
    Hawkeye #1 - Kelly Thompson (W) Leonardo Romero (A) (girl Hawkeye)
    Captain Marvel #1 - Margaret Stohl (W) Ramon Rosanas (A)
    Infamous Iron Man #1 - Brian Michael Bendis (W) Alex Maleev (A)
    Invincible Iron Man #1 - Brian Michael Bendis (W) Stefano Caselli (A)
    Great Lake Avengers #1 - Zac Gorman (W) Will Robson (A)

Ultimates2 - Al Ewing (W) Travel Foreman (A)
    U.S.Avengers - Al Ewing (W) Paco Medina (A)
    Avengers - Mark Waid (W) Mike Del Mundo (A)
    Occupy Avengers - David Walker (W) Gabriel Walta (A) related to Civil War II #3
    Champions #1 - Mark Waid (W) Humberto Ramos (A)
    Avengers #1.1 - Mark Waid (W) Barry Kitson (A)

1468262740766.jpg
  • nicky the don
    Options
  • nicky the don
    Options
  • nicky the don
    Options
  • nicky the don
    Options
  • nicky the don
    Options
  • nicky the don
    Options
    Richard Rider is back.

13664632_10155031827589115_1594815566_n-600x835.jpg

IMG_5668-e1468278615178-600x809.jpg

Iron Fist will have a 6yr old sidekick

IMG_5679-e1468276335688-600x800.jpg

IMG_5689-e1468276852373-600x832.jpg

• nicky the don
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Civil War II #3
    Maaaaaaaaaaan they done merked Banner?!
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really cannot wait for them to remake the marvel universe again because i am not feeling the all new alll different marvel at all
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What in the ? is these ? doing? Only Marvel book I read is BP, but still...
  • nicky the don
    Options
    It's a bunch of kids getting the spotlight now. I don't mind them, I read most of their books, just don't "? " off the adult to give it to them. I like the fact of them kinda doing their own thing but affiliated with the higher ups. I liked during Infinity we saw the various "training grounds" for the teens, wish Marvel would pick that up again.

• jono
    Options
    Marvel doing too much with "youth & diversity" ? . Its enough children's books.
  • zzombie
    Options
    I think one of the major problems with marvel right now it that the movies are influencing the books and it's not supposed to be that way. The books should be influencing the movies.

It seems like marvel wants to replace mutants with inhumans and they are only doing that because FOX owns the rights to the x-men movies. It's the same stupid ? with the fantastic four we have not had a real fantastic four book because marvel does not own the movie rights
  • jono
    Options
    That's a big part of it but it doesn't explain Thor, Iron Man and alot of the other unnecessary changes they've done.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I think one of the major problems with marvel right now it that the movies are influencing the books and it's not supposed to be that way. The books should be influencing the movies.

It seems like marvel wants to replace mutants with inhumans and they are only doing that because FOX owns the rights to the x-men movies. It's the same stupid ? with the fantastic four we have not had a real fantastic four book because marvel does not own the movie rights

That's not really true. I mean for the MCU borrowed a lot from the Ultimate Universe and the current Marvel universe isn't that much like the Ultimate Universe at all. I think whoever said they are pushing the youth and diversity thing a little too hard. Diversity is all good, but you don't have to tear down what was already established and loved just to increase diversity. lol It's not like minorities don't love the current set of characters too. Asians aren't running around jumping for joy because they
    killed Bruce Banner
    and replaced him with Amadeus Cho.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really can't ? with this All-New Marvel ? .

Only books I want to check out is Spider-Man(Miles), Black Panther, & Civil War II.
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options

That's not really true. I mean for the MCU borrowed a lot from the Ultimate Universe and the current Marvel universe isn't that much like the Ultimate Universe at all. I think whoever said they are pushing the youth and diversity thing a little too hard. Diversity is all good, but you don't have to tear down what was already established and loved just to increase diversity. lol It's not like minorities don't love the current set of characters too. Asians aren't running around jumping for joy because they
    killed Bruce Banner

I don't understand what you are saying here???? the point i was making was that decisions about the comic book universe are being influenced by the MCU...

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Marvel-Publisher-Admits-Current-Movies-Affecting-Stories-Comic-Books-69275.html

The clearest example of the movies ? with the comics is guardians of the galaxy the comic is ? compared to what it used to be because they have aligned it to much with the movies
  • nicky the don
    Options
  • zzombie
    Options
    world of wakanda is going to be some lesbian ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

killed Bruce Banner

I don't understand what you are saying here???? the point i was making was that decisions about the comic book universe are being influenced by the MCU...

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Marvel-Publisher-Admits-Current-Movies-Affecting-Stories-Comic-Books-69275.html

The clearest example of the movies ? with the comics is guardians of the galaxy the comic is ? compared to what it used to be because they have aligned it to much with the movies

It's kinda like a vicious circle though. Because the movies were influenced by the Ultimate Universe (e.g. Sam L Nick Fury and the Chitauri), but I guess you're right, they are basically ripping stuff from the movies to put in the comics. That's kinda stupid. That said, some properties like GotG were basically on the down swing of quality going into their respective movies. A lot of GotG fans thought Bendis was ? up the series.
  • nicky the don
    Options
    The 1st arc is about how they became the Midnight Angels, but the book is about his whole supporting cast. HOPEFULLY they stick to that. Also getting Richard Rider back is great.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only been following black panther and moon knight, both are dope. This Inhumans vs xmen seems interesting tho. Marvel seems to be phasing out all of the xmen. I wonder if the marvel/fox movie rights has to do with this.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Catching up on the last few weeks right now Ultimates was flames, Thanos gonna free anti man

Civil war 3 and 4 were cool.black panther 3 and 4 were dope. Doctor strange 10 was cool wrapped up the last days of magic story
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Catching up on the last few weeks right now Ultimates was flames, Thanos gonna free anti man

Civil war 3 and 4 were cool.black panther 3 and 4 were dope. Doctor strange 10 was cool wrapped up the last days of magic story.

The last contest of Champions was cool too