All New All Different Marvel

Options
nicky the don
nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Quite Comical
After Secret Wars, Marvel will go to a "tv seasons" type of publishing. All books will start with #1. Some characters will hold over from Secret Wars into the new Marvel Universe, some will change.

MarvelWhosWho.jpg

ANADMarvel2-June5-2-802aa.jpg

Above Pic
Doctor Spectrum of the Great Society, a holdover from Jonathan Hickman's "Avengers" run

Citizen V -- originally the "heroic" alter ego of Baron Zemo -- in his original Thunderbolts uniform

Thing and Rocket Raccoon, sporting matching Guardians of the Galaxy team uniforms

While it may not look like him, Marvel has confirmed that that is the Inhuman Karnak rocking a street-level look

Hyperion, another prominent player in Jonathan Hickman's recently concluded "Avengers" epic

"Inhuman" protagonist Inferno and, just on the other side of Iron Man, an unchanged Inhuman ruler Medusa

Daredevil sporting a new black and red costume, possibly a nod to the dark duds the Man Without Fear wore in his Netflix series

X-23 -- confirmed by Marvel -- in her new Wolverine-esque suit

Star-Lord, same as before "Secret Wars"

A mostly unchanged Doctor Strange, except this time carrying a massive battle axe

And Old Man Logan, possibly one of the characters surviving Battleworld and continuing on into the new Marvel U

Known changes

Maestro will remain

A new Hulk not Banner (could be female)

Spider Gwen will stay in her own universe, but come back and forth

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Now that we can stop discussing AvX, lets keep in touch with what marvel's currently doing. Sounds like a lot of dope books coming out. I believe yesterday Uncanny Avengers was released issue 1. Anyone cop it? Im probably most excited for the new Hulk or Cable and The X Force. Anyone know if current titles of Punisher, Winter Soldier, or Scarlet spider will continue? i hope so.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I copped pretty much everything that came out yesterday from Marvel Now. ? ? my pockets up! UA #1 had SEVEN ? covers, Fam. AvX: Consequences was the best out of all that I've read, thus far.

I'm still on the fence with the way Marvel is going with stuff, ? it: Change is the one main constant.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I probably wont be checking for wolverine, FF, and Fantastic 4, and spiderman, but everything else is a buy for me. lots of cool art
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Preview for AvX: Consequences #2

prv13891_pg1.jpg

prv13891_pg2.jpg

prv13891_pg3.jpg

prv13891_pg4.jpg

prv13891_pg5.jpg

prv13891_pg6.jpg
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! That scan above looks ridiculously intense...Logan vs Scott beef is the premiere beef in all of comics if you ask me.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wakanda vs Atlantis...Namor vs Panther?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looks interesting
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    They stuck Scott in a mutant hating prison, Man.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Looks like Scott does indeed break outta jail and has Magik, Magneto and of course Emma, by his side.

AvX: Consequences #2 alluded to this today. The "All New X-Men" #1 scans dropped today.

allnewx-1-1_02.jpg

allnewx-1-2_02.jpg

That ? Beast on some hoe ass ? , Yo. Went back in time, met the younger version of the O5 X-Men and specifically tells young Scott to come back and speak to his older present day self and prevent him from committing mutant genocide

I'll see if I can find the preview scan for that dialogue. But right now, Beast is on Wolverine level in regards my level of character hatred.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wolverine is on some hoe ? .

I dunno if anyone has taken note, but it seems that their is this undercurrent going on in Marvel to quash out the unsanctioned rogue groups and to group everyone into some type of government backed trained sanctioned team outfit. Anybody else notice that?
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Wolverine is on some hoe ? .

I dunno if anyone has taken note, but it seems that their is this undercurrent going on in Marvel to quash out the unsanctioned rogue groups and to group everyone into some type of government backed trained sanctioned team outfit. Anybody else notice that?

Yep. What's strange is that Cap is leading this "change", too.

I'm like: "Excuse me, my ? . But didn't u fight your friends, ended up getting arrest and getting killed over this very same typa ? ?"

GTFOH with that ? . Hypocrisy at it's finest.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    SMH @ this turn of events.

Growin up everybody knew Wolverine wa sa real ? and Cyclops was on some hoe ? "Jeeeeaaaan!"

Wolverine was always gettin at his girl like Jean on some Clubba Lang ? ..come ova to my partment and I show you a real man."

Now the tables have sickly turned. SMH. Where Sabertooth at?
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marvel Has Turned Wolverine Into Such A ? ? ...He Jobs To Just About Everybody And Now This ? ..
  • DrMindbender122
    edited October 2012
    Options
    AvX: Consequences #3 preview

prv13953_cov.jpg

prv13953_pg1.jpg

prv13953_pg2.jpg

prv13953_pg3.jpg

prv13953_pg4.jpg

prv13953_pg5.jpg

Consequences is so far a lot better than AvX itself overall. 5 part mini series that's been dropping every week; none of that stretching each issue out as far as possible over 6 months ? .

Also, I'm not sure, but it looks like Magik took Colossus' Juggernaught powers away from him in AvX: Consequence #2 or Uncanny X-Men #20 (I forgot which exact issue it was already).

• DrMindbender122
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Any of yall check out that Punisher War Zone #1 (of a five part mini series)?

? looks pretty dope. And once again, Marvel makes a complete hypocrite outta Wolverine. ? dry snitching on the Avengers by warning Frank Castle that they're coming for his ass.

This is the same self-righteous ? (Wolverine) that helped start all of this AvX nonsense by running to the Avengers and snitching on the X-Men about the Phoenix.

I'm guessing this Punisher vs Avengers mini will bridge right into Red Hulk's Thunderbolts series.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited October 2012
    Options
    AvX: Consequences #4 preview:

prv14037_cov.jpg

Looks like Hope runs into Namor while seeking answers to Cable's whereabouts

prv14037_pg1.jpg

prv14037_pg2.jpg

prv14037_pg3.jpg

prv14037_pg4.jpg

Magneto did offer to break Cyclops outta jail in issue #3; Scott declined.

I dunno wf typa ? Magik is on regards to her brother Colossus:

tumblr_mchfnaW7z41r2phopo1_500.jpg

This is from AvX: Consequences #3
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOLVERINE IS ? , and i can't wait for Scott to bust his ? open, ? max level on his face from point blank range.

Marvel Now I am checking out The New Avengers, Cable and X-Force, Hulk, Fantastic Four, O5 X-Men, and Scott and his team.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    These are the scans of where that ? Beast is showing just how much of a ? ? he is by doing some ol' hoe ass ? :

dpf5l.jpg

4ekvJ.jpg

wTuSe.jpg

pU3lB.jpg

When the ? did Beast become such a ? ???
  • DrMindbender122
    edited November 2012
    Options
    These scenes in AvX: Consequences #4 are some of many that make this entire mini series head and shoulders better than AvX itself. I can't wait for AvX: Consequences #5 and then "All New, All Different X-Men #1" to drop in November:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiFuG3eOXNfcX_Mu-iuyw3Kl2qHE3d_N-fTRdvAuYsQuaNSoHPXA
    Agent Brand reveals that aside from being part human/part alien, she's also a mutant. She also lets it be known that SHE'S the one who's been helping the renegade Extinction Team members evade capture by the Avengers

avxzone011.jpg

avxzone012.jpg

avxzone013.jpg

Wolverine's ? ass finally admits that he wants to be like Mike...I mean...like Cyke

018.jpg
    Cyke gives Mags the OK to break his ass outta jail020.jpg

tumblr_mcrjyzF0gT1rcpgdxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcrjyzF0gT1rcpgdxo2_500.jpg
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Cyclops has become......that ? .
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WORD UP MAGNETO SAID THE realest ? ever "OUR ROLES ARE NOTHING MORE THEN HOW THE TIMES TO CHOOSE TO CAST US"

but i never though i see the day Magneto taking orders from Cyke
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    Options
    I like where this is headed. Logan giving Scott his props? Erik taking the role of conscientious anti-hero? Good deal. But can anyone tell me what the *&$# is the purpose of Hank's battle suit or whatever that is?
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Cyclops has become......that ? .
    Scott been that ? for a grip
    315zlmg.gif
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    So, Mags gets a redesign as well.

I swear, whoever did Cyke and Magneto's costume redesigns needs to be shot multiple times.

544679_503639682994175_1148413740_n.jpg