All New All Different Marvel

Options

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh y'all hear about that new All-women X-Men team?
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    After peeping the 2013 Preview joint, seem like it's fint' to be a lot of ill ? coming through this year
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/404372_10151283286352616_20103500_n.jpg[/img]
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what event yall looking for the most

age of ultron next month

or infinity arc later this year?
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I dunno about that AoU storyline. I think it's taking place in the future based offa the promo stuff I've seen. I'm still copping issue #1 on Wednesday, though.

I've heard a lil bit about the Infinity arc, but I haven't really got the gyst of what'll take and what it involves.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they said its 616 but i dont see how i think most of it will be undone anyways

remember when vision spit up all them mini ultrons i think it has to do with that....dunno seems forced

the other arc is about thanos, they want to get people not familiar with him familiar..so he comes is apparently coming back in a big way
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Captain America ? up and destroyed the infinity gems and got kicked out of the illuminati and his replacement is gonna be......

2004050-galactus_005.jpg

• ShencotheMC
    Options
    they said its 616 but i dont see how i think most of it will be undone anyways

remember when vision spit up all them mini ultrons i think it has to do with that....dunno seems forced

the other arc is about thanos, they want to get people not familiar with him familiar..so he comes is apparently coming back in a big way

Yea, for the movie
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I'd be reading these is I wasn't such a perfectionist who needs to read all of the X-Men ? before getting to present time -____-
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    I heard that Marvel has been itching to do Age of Ultron for years. I admit that I haven't really been up to date with Ultron in years. So, I'll have to do some research on the innanet in order to catch up to speed.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    That age of Ultron arc looks dumb. Smh at them making Ultron such a high level threat.

lol Ultron IS that much of a high level threat, hes Amazo of Marvel

Im checking for AoU and the new Thanos story

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New thanos arc will be dope! i dunno if ill be checking AoU tbh, my friends gonna buy it ill prolly just read his.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Yoooo. Y'all check out Uncanny X-Men #1 today? ? seems like it just might outdo All New X-Men as the best of the Marvel Now! crop.

Spoiler alert:
    I can't believe Magneto has been revealed to be the traitor on Scott's team. Just when I thought that he had reformed and really turned over a new leaf, this ? Magneto ran his ? ass over to SHIELD snitching Cyke out to Maria Hill. ? , man!
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Cant wait for Uncanny! coppin after work!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is marvel related but ultimate not 616 universe. I just read new ultimate spiderman #20 on youtube. kid spidey took on venom!
  • Lou Cypher
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Yoooo. Y'all check out Uncanny X-Men #1 today? ? seems like it just might outdo All New X-Men as the best of the Marvel Now! crop.

Spoiler alert:
    I can't believe Magneto has been revealed to be the traitor on Scott's team. Just when I thought that he had reformed and really turned over a new leaf, this ? Magneto ran his ? ass over to SHIELD snitching Cyke out to Maria Hill. ? , man!
    I knew Magneto would be the traitor. Hes not technically evil right now is he? just betrayed the xmen and is helping shield/avengers?
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

Spoiler alert:
    I knew Magneto would be the traitor. Hes not technically evil right now is he? just betrayed the xmen and is helping shield/avengers?
    He gives his reasons to Maria Hill while @ SHIELD HQ. He's mainly ? cuz Scott ? his powers up. He's also mad cuz Scott killed Xavier. But when u look at Mags' history, Cyclops is doing what Magneto has always wanted (helping mutants avoid unjust and bigotted persecution from humans), just sans any take over the world ? . He told Hill that Scott is broken mentally and physically. Told her that his powers are ? up. Told her that he's a murdering monster who's not the face of the mutant revolution. I kinda hope this is some type of ploy. But if we get evil Magneto back, I'd be good with that in a way.

On another note, Magik's new powers have some kinda tie to Dormmamu. He's the villain in issue #3 or #4.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    cant wait for Dormmamu to return I hope he plays a major part in a story arc
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    this is marvel related but ultimate not 616 universe. I just read new ultimate spiderman #20 on youtube. kid spidey took on venom!

Nope the Ultimate universe is a whole 'nother entity.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    After reading Uncanny X-men I'm glad Scott got a traitor in the midst. NuClops needs to get his ass whooped because that boy is ? gone. Can't ? him because he'll be he new pac so you gotta expose him to the folks who don't know him. Can't wait to see how Gambit figures in all of this. Heard they might try to recruit him, but then again idk
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Spoiler alert:

i just read that, i hope scott doing strategic move on Shield if not they just ? on mutants again...

• ShencotheMC
    Options
    Nova #1 was dope
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    I'm sorry, but am I the only one who thinks Uncanny Avengers is trash? I mean aside from always taking too long for an issue to drop, I can't take this ? Havok seriously as a leader bossing Cap around. Plus I gives no ? about Red Skull so that may also play into it. If it wasn't for the possibility of them interacting with Gambit I might stop reading this ish
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I have all the issues, its still on my to read list tho. I thought first issue was alright.