All New All Different Marvel

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Present day Beast's new form, alongside O5 Beast. O5 Beast shouldve let that ? die.

beast-all-new-x-men.jpg

This ? Kitty Pride is something else. Between her and Wolverine's ? ass debating on killing O5 Cyclops, I can't stand either of them.

profes10.jpg

I do like O5 Beast, though. Dude came through and basically told Storm, Wolverine and Kitty Pride to ? , stay outta his way and let him do his thing.

I am fan of Beast in his original form, I do not like the feline version of Beast, Beast in his original form and his mutation was dope ass hell to me..
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Ill probably Download Superior Spiderman. no purchase on that for me. Only spider books im reading is Scarlet Spider and Venom atm.

Wtf is up with Superior Spidermans feet?

Anyone read any indestructable hulk?? so far ive only read Iron Man, Uncanny Avengers, Deadpool, and all new xmen from marvel now. (and red She hulk).

Need to get that New Avengers ASAP with BP leading the team. That book looks so good.

@LouCypher Indestructible Hulk is the one of the best out, the writing, storyline and art is real good....i rank this series up there with PLANET HULK, FALL OF THE HULKS and WWH...

I got the first two issues in my HULK THREAD...
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Yeah. That cat-like version of Beast was wack as Hell. Glad they got rid of it.

On another note, Marvel has already said that Cyke's Extinction team, the time displaced original 5 X-Men and Wolverine's crew will all come in direct contact with one another in All New X-Men #9. Not sure on what level or on some friend or foe ? .

So far, most of the X-books are the best of Marvel Now. I can't really seem to get into Uncanny Avengers, though. ? takes like 2 months for each issue to drop.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I know they haven't been together for a minute, but Daredevil gon' be beyond ? once he finds out that Ms Nachios let ol' Frank tap that:

TBOLTS2012007_DC11.jpg

Also. I gotta admit that the Marvel Now! look for Cyclops is gonna take some getting used to. But, I'm beginning to like it depending on who the artist is.

uncannyquesadavar.jpg

Cyclops-e1355501312214.jpg
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    My money is on either Emma Frost or Magik

[img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/410857_10151455748409009_1137220269_o.jpg[/img]
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have the same feeling. Emma is just a shady ? , never trusted her even before the phoenix!

I almost feel like Magneto might go evil again.

Is Namor still in the X Men? i know him and BP are having beef in New Avengers but BP is keeping his cool till after the mission.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is anyone's chick in the Marvel Universe actually ? faithful and not a skeez? It seem like anybody can get they girl took in Marvel comics
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Guess who's coming for dinner in "Cable and X-Force" #7. I hope this ? kills or seriously injures Hope for what she did in AvX.

I also read that Collosus will be imprisoned by the time Cyke and Cable meet up in issue #7 of Cable's book. Might be due to his culpability as a member of the Phoenix Five. Who knows?

cablexf007covcol_edit_02.jpg

One of the covers for Uncanny X-Men #4 or maybe #5. Man, he can front all he wants. But, Wolverine don't want it with Cyke.

uncx2013004var_col_02.jpg

Y'all do know that when Cyke's crew meets up with Wolverine's crew, there will be some people from the Jean Grey School leaving with Cyke, right? At least, that's what Marvel is saying. I bet Scott's daughter (Rachel Summers/Grey) leaves with him. She did help him in AvX and his team does need a telepath since Emma is no longer one.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I wish that I could find the scene right after this one. It's from All New X-Men #6. Wolverine trying his best to ? with teen Cyclops.

What it doesn't show is teen Scott blasting Wolverine dead in his ass and then riding off on Wolverine's motorcycle.

LOL @ pretty much no version of Cyclops giving a ? about Wolverine at all.

All+New+X-Men+006-012.jpg
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Avengers storyline looks ill so far. Gotta get caught up on deadpool but been reading all the others.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I aint bought Cap or Thor, im caught up on Deadpool, Ironman, and Cable and X-force. Gotta get new Avengers for sure, ? dope Black Panther being the leader and its gonna be dope when he takes on Namor.

Can anyone recommend other Marvel Now comics that are worth the purchase? and maybe message me a link of where i can download some. I dunno how to use torrents.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    I'm gonna check out the new Guardians of the Galaxy title dropping in February.

I can really do without Iron Man joining up with them, but Imma check it out regardless.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Man y'all be hating on Wolverine sometimes when it comes to Cyclops.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    So rumor has it Marvel is about to come through with a huge cosmic crossover that will go until the end of the summer. It's supposed to start with Nova 1. Let's see if Marvel can get they swag back with this one
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Nova is a forsure cop for me. that one looks awesome. I hope they make a BP solo series.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited January 2013
    Options
    From what I understand, the cosmic crossover Marvel has happening is based off of present day Beast disrupting the time/space continuum by bringing the O5 X-Men to the present, to some extent. It also is supposed to be due to Iron Man ? with the Phoenix Force back in AvX.

The Guardians of the Galaxy will play a part in it too, supposedly.

This event will probably take place after the Age of Ultron event starting this April.

Also, I'm thinking that teen Beast will be one of those @ the Jean Grey school that will end up joining with current day Cyclops. Marvel is saying that we'll be shocked by who ends up leaving with Cyke.

I also read that one of the O5 is supposed to die. I think it'd be teen Angel, as he's the most useless and weakest out of the original five X-Men.

X-Treme X-Men and Age of Apocalypse X-Men are getting cancelled come April. The last crossover event in the less popular X books will have Jean Grey becoming the new version of Apocalypse. I might check that out.

The adjective-less X-Men book is being relaunched as an all female X-Men team book. I'm reading that one off the strength of Rachel Summers, Psylocke and Jubilee being in it. I wouldn't be surprised if Dazzler and Sage are somehow brought back to the 616-universe and hook up with that team since X-Treme X-Men is getting canceled.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Jean just cant catch a break, always getting taken over by somebody lol. I gotta get those X Men books tho, might just download O5 xmen, then buy Uncanny.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Man it's so much good ? to download this week from Marvel and DC. I had to cop that Gambit though because that's my boy right there
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    So this new X-force squad is Spiral, Storm, Psylocke, Puck, Cluster, and Bishop? C'mon son. You got ? from Alpha flight trynna get ? ? Okay let's see
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosmic crossover sounds great if I can get some Warlock! And stop hating on the Wolverine!!! He is a beast and he never goes hard at Cyke ever. Relax with that ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant wait for that Age of Ultron, didnt know Logan was smashing Storm now

might check out Deadpool too
  • DrMindbender122
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Cover to the latest Wolverine & the X-Men. I'll probably finally get a free moment to read this book today.

tumblr_mccvnjlnPc1qhpx4lo1_500.jpg

Apparently, these two have ? around before...many times. I wish I could find a copy of a preview scan where Storm and Black Panther are talking about whether or not she'd started seeing anyone. BP literally said: "Promise me not him. Anyone but him.", meaning Wolverine.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Cover to the latest Wolverine & the X-Men. I'll probably finally get a free moment to read this book today.

tumblr_mccvnjlnPc1qhpx4lo1_500.jpg

Apparently, these two have ? around before...many times. I wish I could find a copy of a preview scan where Storm and Black Panther are talking about whether or not she'd started seeing anyone. BP literally said: "Promise me not him. Anyone but him.", meaning Wolverine.

Yea, and Wolverine and Storm have messed around before...I'm trynna think when exactly though. Either way I gotta see how Uncanny Avengers and gambit intertwine with each other
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^reminds me of the age of apocalypse episodes in the 90's animated series when they were lovers in an alternate timeline.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see Hickman is expanding tchallas powers to distinguish him more from shuri since she is the panther also.

I like it I felt he should of used more magic like doom

Wtf is going on with Spider-Man? I hate it spidey-ock is creepy