All New All Different Marvel

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    CYCLOPS IS THAT DUDE, I used to hate his too goody shoes ass now he on some KING ALPHA MALE ? and the OUTLAW loving this ? .....

NOW i know where Cable get that ? from, just like his pops.....SMH at Havok always the 2nd fiddle now trying to be that dude
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm starting to feel sorry for Wolverine. Dude outchea getting sonned by teenagers:

X-men-010.jpg

X-men-011.jpg

X-men-015.jpg

So far, I have to give "All New X-Men" the nod in as far as being the best Marvel Now! title out.
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    Options
    Read it yesterday.

*Spoiler alert*

There's a slightly creepy moment after the young X-Men take the plane and Wolverine is like "Jeanie...it was really her" .... mind you, this is the teenage Jean.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wolverine is now the headmaster of the school and trying to set a good example. Of course he tuned the "snikt snikt" claw claw ? down. That's even a running joke in some of the books how he's gotten soft.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cyclops getting that John Cena push right now though I won't fraud
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Wolverine gon' be SUPER ? a hunnid times over once he finds out where Scott's new digs are located.
    d626d3f6c1f1201e3c91162c6c408061.jpg?h=d723e473b2b754efa0f709486c3340d7

such ether will have wolverines fans saying why....LMAO
    tumblr_mbgj6oaIln1riqizno1_400.gif

but i love the idea

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    louis rich wrote: »
    Wolverine gon' be SUPER ? a hunnid times over once he finds out where Scott's new digs are located.
    d626d3f6c1f1201e3c91162c6c408061.jpg?h=d723e473b2b754efa0f709486c3340d7

such ether will have wolverines fans saying why....LMAO
    tumblr_mbgj6oaIln1riqizno1_400.gif

but i love the idea

that is a vat of ether....cyclops is now that ? .

even magneto was like damn ? I'd never thought
    to do some ? like this.

• ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    Options
    re. the new digs: Oh. Snap.

Scott must really, really want Logan to hate him forever and ever.

But then again, Wolverine tried for years to get at his girl. It's either genius or the lowest of low blows. Or both.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So theres the All New X-men, that is the original team that goes into the future right?

Are they still gonna make Uncanny X Men with present day cyclops and crew?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    So theres the All New X-men, that is the original team that goes into the future right?

? sounds like Spiderman clone saga all over again.

Sounds like the ? at marvel are scared to take cyclops and xmen
    in the natural direction and are providing some type of out through
    the ole trusty paradoxical time loop/wormhole plot device.

• Lou Cypher
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »

Word i feel like its completely unnecessary to have the past team come in. AvX already set the X Men up with plenty of material to work with, kind of like redeeming themselves for the Phoenix. From what i hear tho is the All new Xmen is a hella good book.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »

Word i feel like its completely unnecessary to have the past team come in. AvX already set the X Men up with plenty of material to work with, kind of like redeeming themselves for the Phoenix. From what i hear tho is the All new Xmen is a hella good book.

Wait until Uncanny X-Men drops in February 2013. That'll be the Cyke/Magneto X-team.

I read that the time-warping chic and the healer dude are gonna have some real depth to them.

ANXM was supposed to be the flagship X-book. But Uncanny is gonna be the main book after it drops.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Damn that long?! Cables book came out already didnt it? im really looking forward to that book. Going to the shop tonight.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Also, did anyone else peep that the Phoenix 5's powers are gonna be a bit different now?

I dunno about the other four, but Cyke's optic blasts are way different now:

All-New_X-Men_Vol_1_3.jpg

I can't find the scan right now, but there's a scene where he and Magneto are being attacked by some people in an armored truck. It must be made outta rubber or so something, cuz Mags couldn't stop the truck or incoming bullets.

Cyke then fires off his optic blasts and they go crazy just like how it looks on the ANXM #3 cover. Maybe that explains why they give my boy that ? up looking X visor costume redesign.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Aint his visor in an X Shape now? i think his new gear is kinda wack tbh, Who's gonna be in Uncanny Xmen now? i saw colossus with cables crew, so itd be Scott, Emma, Mags, and??
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Dope!!! Check this out.

NEW AVENGERS just ended this week but we won't have to wait too long for the title to return. NEW AVENGERS #1 will be released on January 2, 2013 as part of the Marvel NOW! relaunch. If somehow you haven't heard by now, the new series will be written by Jonathan Hickman and feature art by Steve Epting. If that wasn't enough to get you on board with the new title, the comic will focus on the Illuminati lead by Black Panther. So that means Black Panther and Namor on the same team after Namor destroyed Wakanda...talk about awkward.

Check out the first look seen over at Marvel.com.

2728311-0_super.jpeg

NEW AVENGERS #1

WRITTEN BY Jonathan Hickman

ART BY Steve Epting

To prevent the collision of our universe with another, the Illuminati, led by the Black Panther, must assemble NOW! It’s the most powerful and brilliant team in the Marvel Universe--the Black Panther, Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Black Bolt, Mister Fantastic, Namor the Sub-Mariner and the Beast--against an infinite legion of parallel realities.
    32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$3.99

On Sale January 2, 2013

Sadly, as you can see, it has a $3.99 price tag. Looking at the art below, it looks worth it.

2728312-1_super.jpeg

2728313-2_super.jpeg

2728315-newavengers1_1_super.jpeg

2728316-newavengers1_2_super.jpeg

2728317-newavengers1_3_super.jpeg

2728318-newavengers1_4_super.jpeg

Looks ? awesome. I was hoping panther would get a reboot with this marvel now stuff and wakanda practically destroyed, but atleast he's in this, and it looks like he's the leader! Personally i think he should be whooping namors ass tho not teaming up with him.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Beast might have to come up offa Professor X's infinity gem; dude is on his death bed.

Gonna be really interesting to see Namor and BP interact after what went down in AvX.
  • louis rich
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Also, did anyone else peep that the Phoenix 5's powers are gonna be a bit different now?

I dunno about the other four, but Cyke's optic blasts are way different now:

All-New_X-Men_Vol_1_3.jpg

I can't find the scan right now, but there's a scene where he and Magneto are being attacked by some people in an armored truck. It must be made outta rubber or so something, cuz Mags couldn't stop the truck or incoming bullets.

Cyke then fires off his optic blasts and they go crazy just like how it looks on the ANXM #3 cover. Maybe that explains why they give my boy that ? up looking X visor costume redesign.

is it this?
    tumblr_me2wwl1R111rk7w2qo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_me2wwl1R111rk7w2qo4_1280.jpg
    Beast might have to come up offa Professor X's infinity gem; dude is on his death bed.

Gonna be really interesting to see Namor and BP interact after what went down in AvX.

agreed, cant wait
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    @ Lou Rich - that's part of the scan. In the next scene, Cyke let's loose and his beams look how they're portrayed on the book cover.

Brian Michael Bendis has said that the P5 X-Men will have power tweaks. I also read that something is wrong with Colossus; he's ? up a lol bit, too. But not on his death bed like that ? ass Beast.
  • louis rich
    Options
    @ Lou Rich - that's part of the scan. In the next scene, Cyke let's loose and his beams look how they're portrayed on the book cover.

Brian Michael Bendis has said that the P5 X-Men will have power tweaks. I also read that something is wrong with Colossus; he's ? up a lol bit, too. But not on his death bed like that ? ass Beast.

i was just reading it, here yah go
    anxmen2012003_int_lr_0005.jpg

• Lou Cypher
    Options
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    LMAO @ Magneto in the corner of the pic like: "Yo. WTF u doin', ? ??? Watch that ? !"
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Any of yall able to drop some knowledge about the new Thor series? everywhere i see, it's on issue 1 out of 5 or 2 out of 5. Is it just a 5 issue miniseries? or is it going to continue after 5? i cant imagine marvel not giving thor his own annual series.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    ra-mes1 wrote: »
    Read it yesterday.

*Spoiler alert*

There's a slightly creepy moment after the young X-Men take the plane and Wolverine is like "Jeanie...it was really her" .... mind you, this is the teenage Jean.

Here u go:

X-men-017.jpg

Logan ain't wasting any time. He bout to get his simpage on.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options