All New All Different Marvel

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wolverine killed Daken in Uncanny X Force 34, Uncanny X Force 35 the Final issue dropping in December

UncannyX-Force35-AlexMaleevVariant.jpg

UncannyX-Force34.png

Uncanny_X-Force_Vol_1_35_Textless.jpg
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did he ? Daken and why?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Daken was gonna ? Logan to corrupt Evan "Kid Apocalypse clone"
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    he drowned him in a puddle of water
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sneak peak to Iron Man #5. Anyone been following this title? i got issue 1 aint read it yet tho.

2733565-ironman_5_preview1_super.jpeg

2733566-ironman_5_preview2_super.jpeg

2733567-ironman_5_preview3_super.jpeg
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got Damn. Emma is mad as Hell. Busted my man upside his head with a brick AFTER she reamed his ass out for putting his Hard on Hoes moves on her back in AvX.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeUqdojInR6iCNtEplq6vNmlmb0Yu3GOzPjOvk-bd-XgRCWQqvrLk5d2DU
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    For those of u who read ANXM #3 today, u should get the humor in that pic of Cyke I posted.

I can't find any scans of the issue online aside from what has already been released through the previews. But, Scott catches Hell from just about everyone in that issue. Overall, it was a pretty good read. This book still gets my early vote as the best Marvel Now! title out thus far.

The final panel sets up issue #4 perfectly.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Mindbender, so is ANXM involve both the past and current X men team? cuz that team wasnt around when AvX happened.. or did they just hear about it and she got ? ?
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    It involves the original five X-Men being brought from the past to the present-day.

They've already been corrupted by that ? ? Beast; his selling point in getting them to come to the present day times was by telling them that Cyclops is going to bring about mutant genocide. That and the matter of present day Cyke killing Xavier.

The whole mutant genocide thing comes from people being up in arms about Cyke going about recruiting new mutants and preparing them for a revolution against humans. Cyke sees it as him helping the new mutants popping up to be prepared for an even more blatant mutant hating society in post-AvX.
    the issue ends with the O5 X-Men arriving right when the current day Extinction Team appears on the scene to try to recruit another new mutant. Teen Scott asks modern day Scott WTF he thinks he's doing. Issue #4's cover is young Cyke vs modern day Cyke: All-New_X-Men_Vol_1_4.jpg
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    ? damn thats gonna get confusing as ? once Uncanny X men Drops lol. Will have to check out ANXM tho, ive heard nothing but good things from the book. Cool seeing Jean back too.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    I wanna see if Cyke pervs out even more than Wolverine did when he realizes Jean Grey is back.

Another interesting point will be seeing how Rachel Summers reacts to not only see her mother alive again, but see that she's now younger than she is.

Cable, too.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    I wanna see if Cyke pervs out even more than Wolverine did when he realizes Jean Grey is back.

Another interesting point will be seeing how Rachel Summers reacts to not only see her mother alive again, but see that she's now younger than she is.

Cable, too.

Cyke may just wanna get that feelin again...
    smashin a ? ass jean grey.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Here are some of the scans from ANXM #3 that I was able to find online:

Scott ? abouting not being able to control his powers any longer. When u read the book or have peeped the preview scans dropped earlier in this thread, you'll know what I mean. His powers are really ? up. Might explain the new uniform he rocks in 3rd volume of "Uncanny X-Men"

IMG_0088.jpg

Magneto basically tells Scott that everything that was done while he was a part of the P5/Dark Phoenix was all his doing and that deep down inside, he wanted to do things that way. Mags also tells him that no matter what, Scott is gonna get his ? together and help him get his power back to normal (Mags' and Emma's powers are ? up, too; Magik got a power boost and can summon Limbo energies at will and even mre powerful now)

HomoeroticGold.jpg
  • DrMindbender122
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Preview scans for "All New X-Men" #4:

cd314d78ad20b646b3cbc038a348e01f.jpg?h=69444a6e16c6a99ad22eb769ba5fd385

67c456c1cc62a2eecd61e557f8e3064e.jpg?h=87ef1e6ef2f1afe45373021b2b0cf25e

1390edc790e27cfc89c9ac63aa0a8201.jpg?h=acbe7f962626e34303faa6c6ed2411cc

LOL @ Magneto in that 3rd panel. He gon' ? Beast.

SMDH @ adult Cyclops going bat ? crazy over Jean. And I thought Wolverine droolin over her was some ? .

Scott, you're my boy, but damn, Fam...
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Preview scans for "All New X-Men" #4:

cd314d78ad20b646b3cbc038a348e01f.jpg?h=69444a6e16c6a99ad22eb769ba5fd385

67c456c1cc62a2eecd61e557f8e3064e.jpg?h=87ef1e6ef2f1afe45373021b2b0cf25e

1390edc790e27cfc89c9ac63aa0a8201.jpg?h=acbe7f962626e34303faa6c6ed2411cc

LOL @ Magneto in that 3rd panel. He gon' ? Beast.

SMDH @ adult Cyclops going bat ? crazy over Jean. And I thought Wolverine droolin over her was some ? .

Scott, you're my boy, but damn, Fam...

Man what do Jean be doing to these ? to have them lose their minds, even Charle Xavier nasty old ass was ? for Jean....does she smell that good, lol....
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Jean got that snapper.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Jean got that miss wet wet red snapper.
    red-snapper-hl-522536-l.jpg
    fixed

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so far the only books I love are Thunderbolts and X-Men. Everything else is eh.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Not sure if these are variants or whatever, but here are some covers to "Uncanny X-Men volume 3"

Magneto's redesign

1355258419.jpg&w=200

Emma Frost's redesign

1355258421.jpg&w=200
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I dont think magneto looks as lame as folks made him out to be. That new cyclops look is pretty wack imo. With the X for a visor.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I actually seen a pic of Cyke in his new uniform where it doesn't look that bad.

Guess it really depends on the artist's rendition.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure if these are variants or whatever, but here are some covers to "Uncanny X-Men volume 3"

Magneto's redesign

1355258419.jpg&w=200

Emma Frost's redesign

1355258421.jpg&w=200

I'm sorry, I just can't ? with Bacchalo's artwork. ? is wack imo. Also how the hell is Bishop coming back in Uncanny X-force? That ? 's time machine is broke ain't it? Also y'all talking about Jean, but have you ever wondered why all the psychic ? are attracted to Cyclops? No homizzle, but I was just thinking about how Psylocke was trynna smash, Jean Grey, and Emma Frost were or currently are all attracted to dude
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1353094736.jpg

Morbius: The Living Vampire #1

Description: Morbius….the hunted, haunted fugitive.

Morbius…the dead souled scientist.

Morbius…the Living Vampire.

Somewhere inside Doctor Michael Morbius is a good man who just needs a second chance. After escaping from The Raft in Amazing Spider-Man 699.1, Morbius is scraping desperately through each day trying to carve out a life in a world that has turned its back on him. However his redemption…may be worse than his sin.

NOW Morbius returns in this long-awaited ongoing series, where the line between hero and villain becomes brutally and bloodily blurred.

Written By: Joe Keatinge

Art By: Richard Elson

Cover By: Gabrielle Dell’otto

Variant Cover By: Ed McGuinness

Young Baby Variant Cover By: Skottie Young

Release Date: January 2013

Cover Price: $2.99

So what do you guys think? Does the art grab your attention or is this going to be a throwaway series that just won’t be worthy of your time? Sound off with your exceptional thoughts and opinions in the comments section below.

1353094765.jpg
    1353094784.jpg
    1353094786.jpg
  • atlnever
    atlnever Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Options
    Amazing Spider-Man # 700 spoilers...http://i.imgur.com/HW8Xb.jpg

HW8Xb.jpg

Apparently according to the commentary on the side Doc. Ock really is the new Superior Spider-Man. I wonder how long that's gonna last?
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Imma def check that Morbius series out.

Y'all know good and well that Parker isn't gonna be out of the Spiderman mix for long.

That's Marvel's most iconic character.