All New All Different Marvel

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah i hate when they ? major characters like parker, just to bring him back in a couple years max lol. Morbius looks cool tho ill have to check that out. dont know much about him.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Lou - He was just in Amazing Spiderman for 2 issues right after the most recent Lizard arc.

Morbius is pretty badass. Wikipedia is usually pretty good with comic character's bios. Comic Vine, too.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I never even peeped this
    2492708-15f4bba4cb9ee987af2e765b8d7e103d.jpg
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    Options
    I will not be reading spiderman until they resurrect PP. The whole concept is wack.

Good catch on that nightwing-phoenix/cyclops image.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    ? i never even compared the 2 lol.

Anyone check out the new hulk or Cable and X Force? how are they? Comic shop is sold out of Hulks where i live. Prolly gonna have to order em online.

They announced new Nova Title

If you were keeping up with AVX, then you probably recall the appearance of Nova. Earlier today Marvel unveiled the preview to an all-new, upcoming series titled NOVA which will be written by Jeph Loeb with art by Ed McGuinness. Check out the preview below and let us know if you will be picking it up.

2752804-nova1_super.jpg

2752805-nova2_super.jpg

• Lou Cypher
    Options
  • nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I really liked Richard Rider. The things he went thru with all the cosmic wars the last few years, I liked how hardened he'd become.

But Star Lord my ? .
  • DrMindbender122
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I thought that Nova was a kid; not Richard Rider.
  • nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just saying I wish RR was still in the mix.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Damn, I never even peeped this
    2492708-15f4bba4cb9ee987af2e765b8d7e103d.jpg

i hated that they didnt add more gold to scott like rest of P5 instead they kept him similar to nightwing was a fail
    tumblr_m73my4EmoG1rq45ygo1_1280.jpg

• atlnever
    atlnever Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Options
    looks like he got a ? .
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo this spider-man ? is the dumbest thing they've tried in a long, long time.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Just finished reading "The Amazing Spiderman"#700. I dunno how I feel about
    Doctor Octopus taking over as Spiderman
    . I'll buy a few copies of "Superior Spiderman" just to see what happens.

Even though Marvel put out new press releases saying that
    the Doc Ock as Spiderman
    will be the status quo for the immediate future, I aint buying any of this
    Peter Parker being killed off for good
    nonsense whatsoever.

Sidenote: There's about 4 different covers of ASM #700. At $8.00 each, those ? kinda hurt my pocket. Good thing this nothing really dropped this week aside from the beginning of DC's "Throne for Atlantis" storyline.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Im Excited about Throne of Atlantis. Johns is doing great work with both books and i expect the Arc to be pretty good. Also excited to see how well he does with Rise of The Third Army. So far its just starting.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This killing off peter parker ? is bull.... I stopped ? with spider man when they sold his marriage to mephitso, so i have no problem not ? with this superior ? ?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea these ? are officially running out of ideas.

Sometimes you gotta ? off characters in order to make
    room for new stories. There is only so much one character
    can go through and 50 years is plenty of story.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Its just dumb tho, its doc oc in parkers body correct? so everyone still thinks its Parker? and did his abilities get enhanced at all?
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Present day Beast's new form, alongside O5 Beast. O5 Beast shouldve let that ? die.

beast-all-new-x-men.jpg

This ? Kitty Pride is something else. Between her and Wolverine's ? ass debating on killing O5 Cyclops, I can't stand either of them.

profes10.jpg

I do like O5 Beast, though. Dude came through and basically told Storm, Wolverine and Kitty Pride to ? , stay outta his way and let him do his thing.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Its just dumb tho, its doc oc in parkers body correct? so everyone still thinks its Parker? and did his abilities get enhanced at all?

Basically, whenever u see Spiderman from now on, its Doc Ock. He'll be front and center during the upcoming " Age of Ultron" arc.

Remember, right before he died, Parker did something that made Doc Ock see what that "With great power comes great responsibility" ? really meant. Had Doc Ock damn near in tears. He promised to try his best to reform and continue Parker's tradition.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I kinda like what the Extinction team has done with the Weapon X facility

attachment.php?attachmentid=106723&stc=1&d=1357292772
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Superior Spiderman looks like it'll actually be pretty decent.

I was kinda ? @ what happened @ the end of Amazing Spiderman #700. But if u read Superior Spiderman, the sequences on the final page definitely will make u stick around to see whats good with this new book.
    SuperiorSpiderMan_1_022.jpg
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Ill probably Download Superior Spiderman. no purchase on that for me. Only spider books im reading is Scarlet Spider and Venom atm.

Wtf is up with Superior Spidermans feet?

Anyone read any indestructable hulk?? so far ive only read Iron Man, Uncanny Avengers, Deadpool, and all new xmen from marvel now. (and red She hulk).

Need to get that New Avengers ASAP with BP leading the team. That book looks so good.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

I was kinda ? @ what happened @ the end of Amazing Spiderman #700. But if u read Superior Spiderman, the sequences on the final page definitely will make u stick around to see whats good with this new book.
    Lmao, why even ? off parker if he's just gonna come back? they better not take him 50 issues to come back. Man they did the same ? with Hulk/Banner and DC did it with Hal Jordan and Sinestro/Baz.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Another teaser for Uncanny X-Men. I can't wait for this book to drop in February 2013

UNCANNYXMENTeaser_02.jpg
  • atlnever
    atlnever Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

Lmao, why even ? off parker if he's just gonna come back? they better not take him 50 issues to come back. Man they did the same ? with Hulk/Banner and DC did it with Hal Jordan and Sinestro/Baz.

I predict he will be back around the 90th issue of Superior Spider-Man.