Official 2015 NBA OFFSEASON thread

Options

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dray faded.

It's another vid of him pouring champagne all on fans heads at the parade lol.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoutout to 40 Water

"They suck.... yep"

LOL
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Shoutout to 40 Water

"They suck.... yep"

LOL

Vallejo!
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when Wade yelled at him and he ? up. Doesn't seem like he takes authority well. Probably the first time he was yelled at in his life.

Sure every star is going to clash with the coach but you don't have to undermine him. As a man he deserves some type of respect.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Pause.

Idgaf who it is, another man is not pouring champagne on me like im some ? .

Somebody gon catch the fade

Belee dat
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marshawn Lynch and Draymond Green's mom share a sweet moment and hug at the Warriors parade

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/6/19/8814801/marshawn-lynch-and-draymond-green-mom-warriors-championship-parade
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude deserved to get yelled at for playing their 2nd best offensive weapon (Mosgov) 9 mins after he dropped a career high 28 pts. Offense was their problem and he put a key weapon on the bench andade Lebron do MORE. Lebron better yell at someone!

I didn't get why TT started over mos in that small ball line up...then I remembered he's lebron boy..

You know what? It wasn't even about playing time it was about lack of creativity. Popivich, Kerr, and Rivers all used the hack a Shaq method even though they claim to hate it. If you are Blatt, why not use it as a way to stall the game and give LBJ rest. Anytime Bogut, Ezeli or Iggy were in the game thry would have been fouled by my 11th and 12 men on the team; Joe Harris and Matrix. Its ugly but, I never understood a team not being able to score but the coach not exhausting all options. Coach Blatt's lack of offensive creativity was my only gripe.
    How many times have ya ever seen Lebron set a screen?? I can't recall ANY! We don't even know how a defense would react to that happening but we NEVER saw it.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You add Mo Williams to that team and they would have probably beat Golden State. Its a completely different series if you add 1 legit ball handler and scorer.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man that ? got no shame...

But I wanted him in miami for a few years...he's a quality 6th man. He averaged 14 and 6 last year but that bron ? seems to be calling him

• jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Marshawn Lynch and Draymond Green's mom share a sweet moment and hug at the Warriors parade

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/6/19/8814801/marshawn-lynch-and-draymond-green-mom-warriors-championship-parade

What did she say?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh, Mo be better off in OKC or LA backing up CP3.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Mo Williams is one of the most prolific ball handlers in NBA history. It would be an honor and privilege if he came back to Cleveland.

I took this as a double entendre

C'mon ? lls
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He just needs to be on a contender. Found it dumb that only the Wolves wanted him he only made like 3 million last year.

He would help out a lot of teams.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mo gotti balled out last season on the low

Minnesota Timberwolves[edit]
    On July 30, 2014, Williams signed with the Minnesota Timberwolves[14] to a reported one-year, $3.75 million contract.[15]

On January 13, 2015, Williams scored a career-high 52 points on 19-of-33 shooting, breaking the franchise single-game scoring record set by Kevin Love and Corey Brewer by one point in a 110-102 victory over the Indiana Pacers. This was just the third time in Williams' career that he scored more than 40 points.[16] He subsequently earned Western Conference Player of the Week honors for the week of January 12–18.[17]

Charlotte Hornets[edit]
    On February 10, 2015, Williams was traded, along with Troy Daniels and cash considerations, to the Charlotte Hornets in exchange for Gary Neal and Miami’s 2019 second-round draft pick.[18] He made his debut for the Hornets on February 21 against the Oklahoma City Thunder, recording 24 points and 12 assists in the 103-110 loss.[19] Williams continued to play well as he was named Eastern Conference Player of the Week for games played Monday, March 2 through Sunday, March 8. Williams, who led the Hornets to the NBA's only 4-0 record in the week, was previously named Western Conference Player of the Week on January 19 while playing for the Timberwolves, making him the first player to earn the honor in both conferences in the same season since the award was split into two conferences starting with the 2001–02 season. Over the four-game week, Williams averaged 19.5 points and 10.8 assists in 35.5 minutes played, while shooting .429 from the field (24-56), .375 from beyond the three-point line (9-24) and .913 from the free-throw line (21-23). The only Eastern Conference player to average double figures in assists, he also posted an assist-to-turnover ratio of 4.78.[20]

avg 12 and 6 on min

after the trade avg 17 and 6

The actual value of mo is a mystery at this point imo he never had problems dropping buckets off his own skill idk what kind of effect he would do on a good team but if you disregard age and look at the numbers mo can still very much ball ? he can start on a few teams
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    games with 20 points or better

iman shumpert 2

jr smith: 14

mo williams: 18

smh