Official 2015 NBA OFFSEASON thread

Options

Comments

• RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Beta you still getting insider info from Magic Johnson son your connect in Cali?

asian_man_lol_gif.gif
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They talking crawford and Wilcox for Wilson Chandler

And a dude who I liked when he played down there, jamario moon tryin to come back
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    They talking crawford and Wilcox for Wilson Chandler

And a dude who I liked when he played down there, jamario moon tryin to come back

Jamario no jumper Moon??
  • aww_mane
    aww_mane Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Options
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Timmy got got for 20 Ms?
  • Beta
    Options
    Sixers just changed they jerseys a few years ago now they bout to unveil the ones I was talking bout at 7
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to see these Eastern conference teams start making moves towards respectability and closing the gap between the West. All of these teams can't be in rebuild mode forever, some of these squads have to take that next step to becoming middle of the pack playoff contender teams that can actually compete not just benefiting from a weak schedule. I know I'm lumping in some playoff team but the narrative still applies......Boston, Detroit, Orlando, Washington, Milwaukee and Toronto should all be looking to make playoffs and not just sneaking in by default on some sub .500 ?
  • aww_mane
    aww_mane Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Options
    Calipari on Towns: "He likes Minnesota. He said from day 1 'I'll go to Minnesota, let's build a franchise.'"
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea you could tell LeBron has no respect for the coach.

Guess thats what happens when people crown you "The King" & "The Chosen One" ever since middle school
  • Beta
    Options
    Bron treated homie like ? and Cleveland enabling him made him like that..only time bron ever got yelled at or checked in his entire career was by 3 diff ppl in miami.

Wade, Rio, and Riley

Wade yelled at him for playing like ? , Rio would talk that ? almost making bron fight that ? lol, and Riley checked him at the end of last year

That ? runs that city and it's disgusting...
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol Sixers alumni show up to the unveiling in business attire and this ? A.I. got on cargo pants with a black Tee and fitted
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Yea you could tell LeBron has no respect for the coach.

Guess thats what happens when people crown you "The King" & "The Chosen One" ever since middle school

Miami made Lebron imo, GM, coach, players all weren't afraid to call him out on his bs and get his act right

CLE is basically a bunch of yes-men unless someone has the ? to call out bron there

edit: this the same post by beta i just realized lol
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Bron treated homie like ? and Cleveland enabling him made him like that..only time bron ever got yelled at or checked in his entire career was by 3 diff ppl in miami.

Wade, Rio, and Riley

Wade yelled at him for playing like ? , Rio would talk that ? almost making bron fight that ? lol, and Riley checked him at the end of last year

That ? runs that city and it's disgusting...

Your on to something... Think about it.. Leaves Miami to go back where theirs a bunch of yes men and nobody can question your ? nor your attitude.. Your the King up in this ? ..

Back in Miami though.. You had ? like Riley who will pull your ass to side... King or no King and let your ass know your not going to run a ? amok up in this ? and along with wade and them in his face..

i think the fact is.. Riley wasn't going allow that ? to happen.. so Lebron bounce.. ? went back to Cleveland so he can run ? and nobody can say a damn thing..

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    makes me think of that ? he was pullin earlier in the season, when i was saying he was being a ? ass leader, bruh need to be checked on that.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aww_mane wrote: »

This is some ? ? on lebron part. Even if u dont respect the mans basketball decisions u have to respect him enough as a man to not makin him look like ? in front of the team. If i was blatt id do my job, get fired and collect money to do nothing.

Karma is a ? for lebron
  • MeTaL
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Theirs 5 coaches that I can think of.. That Lebron wouldn't pull that ? on.. Phil, Riley, Larry Brown, carlisle and Pop.. They would of brought the hammer of ? on that ? ..
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Theirs 5 coaches that I can think of.. That Lebron wouldn't pull that ? on.. Phil, Riley, Larry Brown, carlisle and Pop.. They would of brought the hammer of ? on that ? ..

Lebron will never have a top notch coach. Look at who has had. All are soft ass ? . Mike brown sucked. Spo was scared to stand up for himself. Maybe paul silas but lebron wasnt lebron yet. Tyrone lue will be the next coach cause lebron will say so
  • MeTaL
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    aww_mane wrote: »

This is some ? ? on lebron part. Even if u dont respect the mans basketball decisions u have to respect him enough as a man to not makin him look like ? in front of the team. If i was blatt id do my job, get fired and collect money to do nothing.

Karma is a ? for lebron

Yea.. he treated Blatt like ? .. Like he was dog ? on the bottom of his shoes..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We already knew Lebron was pulling that ? with Blatt, why are y'all outraged now when dude been doing it since the beginning