Official 2015 NBA OFFSEASON thread

Options

Comments

• WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    We already knew Lebron was pulling that ? with Blatt, why are y'all outraged now when dude been doing it since the beginning

I knew the ? was calling timeouts but i didnt know the ? was so disrespectful he was having dude erase the ? he drew up. Thats on some next level ? .

Yo that next level ? line made me laugh hard as hell. But we knew the Cleveland move was a power play. It's been said for years Pat didn't let all his boys have all the perks like Cleveland did. Back in Cleveland he does what he wants when he wants. The guy use to literally foot work on the sideline during games. Blatt is in a no win situation. If he checks Lebron he can be gone just like that. This what happens when you been call a King since 7th you start believing your own hype.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We already knew Lebron was pulling that ? with Blatt, why are y'all outraged now when dude been doing it since the beginning

I knew the ? was calling timeouts but i didnt know the ? was so disrespectful he was having dude erase the ? he drew up. Thats on some next level ? .

Dude Lebron admitted that he made dude erase a play n change it, when he hit the game winning shot in Chicago
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thing is organization won't do anything because lebron generates money for the downtown area ...its one thing to not like certain things a coach does but don't embarrass him ...u don't like something have a closed door meeting with him

And I don't know if it's true or not ..but I heard in Miami Bron didn't like the way his friends were being treated by the heat organization ..I know here in brons first go round his friends had run of the place pretty much all access ? half the time Bron didn't even travel with the team
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A Smith mentioned this a year ago when LBJ left Miami
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder why the narrative around LeBron is changing now when just a few days ago the sports media wanted everybody to empathize for LeBron cause of how hard he had to work to will his team to a couple Finals wins?
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    LA-Clippers-New-Logo-and-Uniforms-Leaked-2015-2016.jpg

Clippers new Logo, I'm not sure if they confirmed that those are the unis.

2h3oemu.gif
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The red one looks like a fake cubs logo.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    O.G. wrote: »
    Tony Wroten to the rescue.

? yall. I will always have '83.

My dad SWEARS by this dude. Talking about "he avg 20 a game. He could be the starting PG."

Then again, my dad picks Temple every year to make it to the Final Four. Safe to assume I stop taking his NBA opinion serious a while ago.

He has PG skills but i don't think it's his natural position. His turnover rate is alarming. He reminds me a lot of Reggie Jackson. I prefer both at SG.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill Herenda: “Nothing brewing” between #Kings and #Nuggets regarding Cousins & Lawson & draft picks #NBA according to sources

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah. I didn't know it went that far... Lost mad respect for dude. Beyond unprofessional
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't trade for Lawson. he's about to be 28 and players with his size don't age really well when they start to lose their quickness
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude deserved to get yelled at for playing their 2nd best offensive weapon (Mosgov) 9 mins after he dropped a career high 28 pts. Offense was their problem and he put a key weapon on the bench andade Lebron do MORE. Lebron better yell at someone!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rafal Juc: Food for thought: 32 percent of all second-round picks never even play in the NBA.

Anddddd

ESPN.com has learned that the NBA, as far back as November, issued a memo to all teams warning them that the NBA Players Association has officially taken the position that the well-worn “we’ll match any offer” reflex strategy and its corresponding intent to discourage interest in a particular RFA is a circumvention of the salary cap. The league’s memo, sources said, took the rare step of further cautioning teams that, while the NBA itself doesn’t concur with the NBPA’s view, league officials see enough potential merit in the union’s stance to advise those who persist with match-any-offer chatter that they could be opening themselves up to legal action.

It’s a tactic that has long gone unchallenged, but sources say that agents Rich Paul and Mark Termini of Klutch Sports — sensing a climate change given the obvious willingness and assertiveness of new union head Michele Roberts to speak up for her constituency since taking over in July 2014 — urged the NBPA to challenge the way teams have historically dropped loud hints about their matching plans in an attempt to chill the market for restricted free agents.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

I know....so tired of people making excuses for this dude.

Its like he needs the perfect situation to win. The best roster, the best coach, best everything....just play and let the coaches, owners and GM's do their damn jobs.

It seems he has issues with almost every NBA coach he plays under. If Tyrone Lue gets that job he will have issues with Lue next.
  • paidinnfull
    paidinnfull Members Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude deserved to get yelled at for playing their 2nd best offensive weapon (Mosgov) 9 mins after he dropped a career high 28 pts. Offense was their problem and he put a key weapon on the bench andade Lebron do MORE. Lebron better yell at someone!

I didn't get why TT started over mos in that small ball line up...then I remembered he's lebron boy..
  • d.green
    edited June 2015
    Options
    And I don't know if it's true or not ..but I heard in Miami Bron didn't like the way his friends were being treated by the heat organization ..I know here in brons first go round his friends had run of the place pretty much all access ? half the time Bron didn't even travel with the team

Dan Lebatard as well as SAS have said as much also. Said Lebron didn't like where his family and friends had to sit in the arena and how Riley wouldn't let him run the organization like he did in Cleveland.

Spoiled fk.
  • paidinnfull
    paidinnfull Members Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    Who watching this ratchet parade?? Reporter asks a female fan who her favorite warrior is curry or klay? She goes "both cuz they hella cute" another chick gets the mic and goes "my daughter said curry is her future boyfriend. I'll be the mother in law HOOOLLLLAAAAAA!!!! Whoo!!"

Welcome to the bay
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    Who watching this ratchet parade?? Reporter asks a female fan who her favorite warrior is curry or klay? She goes "both cuz they hella cute" another chick gets the mic and goes "my daughter said curry is her future boyfriend. I'll be the mother in law HOOOLLLLAAAAAA!!!! Whoo!!"

Welcome to the bay

707 reppin. cant wait to get back bruh. Lol
  • d.green
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

He'll have to issue an apology tomorrow morning.
    Watch it.