KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word I rather have ? & I know he ass
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Udonis gotta go

Can't get rid of that man and you know that. His shot is gone but him just getting boards as good as he does is enough at this stage. You need vets on the bench like that anyways to mentor, counsel, be the voice, etc

Honestly I'm more inclined to get rid of mcroberts at this point

Why would you want to hold on to ancient relics. I know ? sucks but he's way better than Haslem

I know he is better, I actually like ? . But I would want him over mcroberts. Haslem staying is like Nick Collison staying in OKC, or to a lesser extent nazr staying in the chi..you keep players like that. It's not always about what happens on the floor.
  • Beta
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »
    Oh word? New thread?

Smh and I'm still posted up in the old thread like "Where is everybody??"
    where-is-everyone-gif.gif?gs=a

I cant be in that thread....

• RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lol thats a great move for y'all, outside of cousins and maclemore all yall lottery picks been struggletastic, kings would be fools to pass this up

euspkTx.jpg

Lol

iT7zKxs.gif
  • Beta
    Options
    The Atlanta Hawks plan to promote coach Mike Budenholzer to the franchise’s ultimate basketball decision-maker, clearing the path to part ways with exiled general manager Danny Ferry, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Budenholzer will become president and head coach, partnering in the front office with Wes Wilcox, who will become the Hawks’ general manager, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
  • Beta
    Options
    The Sacramento Kings and Denver Nuggets are discussing a deal involving DeMarcus Cousins for Ty Lawson & Kenneth Faried. (Via Joe Kotoch - Sheridan Hoops)

I doubt it
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please let luol opt out.....

Draft this strong defensive youngin Stanley and get some Damn shooters to get Beasley and Henry walker back out the league

Deng not leaving $10 Million on the table, who else giving him that

Idk B but we cant have 3 slashers out there

Who guardin lebron if u ? get rid of deng.....
    U bankin on a rookie right now......

im pretty sure cavs are favorite to come out the east, and pat is probably gonna
    do what ever he can do not to only improve his team, but to defeat the cavs....

Kawhii won finals mvp 2014, now iggy in 2015.......

im pretty sure deng would get picked up by a contender, he might be limited scoring
    but he can defend his ass off

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to see how Phil and company plan on building out this roster man.. I need to see some progress.. 17 wins is wholly unacceptable bro..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lol thats a great move for y'all, outside of cousins and maclemore all yall lottery picks been struggletastic, kings would be fools to pass this up

euspkTx.jpg

Lol

iT7zKxs.gif
    Yall reaching only 3 of those picks are lottery a lot of those late 1st picks are still in the league lls
  • Beta
    Options
    Clippers might be looking into trading crawford
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The Atlanta Hawks plan to promote coach Mike Budenholzer to the franchise’s ultimate basketball decision-maker, clearing the path to part ways with exiled general manager Danny Ferry, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Budenholzer will become president and head coach, partnering in the front office with Wes Wilcox, who will become the Hawks’ general manager, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

He was a ? for reading that scouting report but he deserves props for building a 60 win team.

I just hope Bud is more like Pop and less like Doc as a front office figure.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    heard the lakers nets kings and knicks are interested in our 6man lou will

why not see what they'll give up

edit: deng would be a good look for us
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Sacramento Kings and Denver Nuggets are discussing a deal involving DeMarcus Cousins for Ty Lawson & Kenneth Faried. (Via Joe Kotoch - Sheridan Hoops)

I doubt it

A Nurkic and Cousins front court? If he's not coming to Boston let that happen please
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clippers might be looking into trading crawford

He let them down in the west semis.
  • Beta
    Options

I doubt it

A Nurkic and Cousins front court? If he's not coming to Boston let that happen please

I read earlier that they were having trouble finding suitors for Lawson and then a separate report that said they don't want to trade cousins until they see what Karl can do.

But this is the same Sheridan hoops that is run by that CAC that Said a coach was getting fired in a few days or that same day only for it to NEVER happen.

Then you had sneak dissing Eric Bledsoe,nate Robinson, and Chris Paul groupies on here reaching defending him saying he called melo resigning with the Knicks. WHOAAAA way to go out on a limb
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

I doubt it

Then you had sneak dissing Eric Bledsoe,nate Robinson, and Chris Paul groupies on here reaching defending him saying he called melo resigning with the Knicks. WHOAAAA way to go out on a limb

Be direct you lil ? instead of this female ? .Chris sheridan said Melo was going to the knicks in a trade Months before the trade happened and he was the 1st reporter to print lebron going to the cavs.A week before it happened not woj.Lebrons camp don't talk to woj he breaks no lebron news chris sheridan broke that story.

Now if you want to refute what I'm saying go head and try and get sonned
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HBO going after Bill Simmons. Grantland pieces on that platform could be cool.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao

if vlade divac and sacramento accept that ?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I was gonna say I thought Sheridan was the one who broke the Lebron news last year
  • Beta
    Options

I doubt it

Be direct you lil ? instead of this female ? .Chris sheridan said Melo was going to the knicks in a trade Months before the trade happened and he was the 1st reporter to print lebron going to the cavs.A week before it happened not woj.Lebrons camp don't talk to woj he breaks no lebron news chris sheridan broke that story.

Now if you want to refute what I'm saying go head and try and get sonned

lebronyeah_zps4y11bbkc.gif