Why do people call the devil a "thief, liar, and murderer"?

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    ? is a manipulater, plain and simple

if he knows all, does all, and everything is already "set in stone" because it's his, again, HIS , will.. Then it is him who moves the pawns on the chess board..

I don't get how something positive is always "gods gift/will" but anything negative isn't, nah, you cannot pick and choose..

Gods characteristics are easy to read. Take the story of Moses and the Pharoah. ? told Moses to ask Pharoah for the release of his people, but ? kept interfering and "hardening his heart", essentially, controlling him to not give the release.

That's straight up ? .

That in itself speaks volumes about what kind of being ? is.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. Everything is set in stone allegedly because ? knows what is going to happen before it happens, and at the same time does nothing about it while claiming it would protect its people. But tragedies happen anyway.

It's why I've said for a long time now that if the Bible ? is real, it's an extremely evil being and lazy beyond belief. Not worthy of being called a ? , but a demonic beast, in all forms. I would say this to its face if it was real, but luckily for us all, the Bible/Abrahamic ? is make believe. Why harden the heart of an enemy lol, was the Bible ? playing both sides of the fence all along? Then it truly is a deceiver.

Another decieving moment was when Moses was on the mountain praying/talking to ? and he had left Aaron in charge of watching over the people.

In that time, Aaron had asked for everyone's gold and they smelted their gold to form a golden calf.

Moses comes back and Aaron lies and says he tried to stop them. Moses goes back to discuss this with ? and ? commands him and Aaron to slaughter 3,000 of them for doing this.

How in the ? is Aaron's wrongdoing, creating the false idol and lying, not even acknowledge by the all knowing being?

? like that is bothersome. But I'll leave it to these guys to scramble up some random explanation.

And I looked, and, behold, ye had sinned against the LORD your ? , and had made you a molten calf: ye had turned aside quickly out of the way which the LORD had commanded you.

Deu 9:17

And I took the two tables, and cast them out of my two hands, and brake them before your eyes.

Deu 9:18

And I fell down before the LORD, as at the first, forty days and forty nights: I did neither eat bread, nor drink water, because of all your sins which ye sinned, in doing wickedly in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

Deu 9:19

For I was afraid of the anger and hot displeasure, wherewith the LORD was wroth against you to destroy you. But the LORD hearkened unto me at that time also.

Deu 9:20

And the LORD was very angry with Aaron to have destroyed him: and I prayed for Aaron also the same time.

moses saved aaron @vibe

Moses saved Aaron, one man......but the Bible ? and Moses killed 3,000 people for worshipping another ? . Petty as hell. If any random religious group had a ? that allowed some ? like that, you would cry up a storm.

I see why Abrahamic religions have the bloodiest histories among each other. No wonder Christians, Jews and Muslims ? each other so much, so often around the world, the Abrahamic ? sanctions this level of bloodshed. It has after all, ordered it plenty of times.

actually he saved much more than aaron he told the israelites to pick a side and all moved to one side was saved the others got what they deserved. Any tribe/nation that worshiped another ? and got to close to israel ? punished it's that simple, like a father protecting his children from a ? .

And it's not petty. like i already explained to you ? could not risk israel falling 100% away from worshiping him ? he had a plan for the salvation of man and israel was key to it. also like i told you sometimes you have to cut an arm off to save the body.

Isn't it telling that many of the Israelites themselves had such weak faith in the Abrahamic ? ? If it was that bothered by the people of Israel breaking up, all it had to do was show itself and the disbelieving would end. Instead, it chose to murder 3,000 people (and more later on) for the respectable right to worship another ? . The Bible ? showed that it acts little different then Genghis Khan entering a city he has beef with, with his own people. Amazing.

All this sounds very petty to those who think with reason and logic. Is it okay to ? your child if he hates the scrambled eggs you made him?

? cannot just show himself to the whole world that would defeat the whole purpose. The whole point is that he wants people to have faith because faith is true love.

Also you don't know anything about the bible even though you claimed you studied it for years in school.

Because at this point ? has proven his power to the Israelites many times already. By inflicting the plaques on Egypt, parting the reed sea, and guiding them by a pillar of fire at night and a pillar of clouds at day. After all that they betrayed him and did wickedness so those who wouldn't repent he punished.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Because he's a thief, a liar, and a murderer.

And what does that make the Bible ? ? The Bible ? , according to Bible experts, is estimated to have killed about 20 million people in the book. That includes innocent children.

The Bible ? commands others to steal land for him, and admits to lying and deceiving people to accomplish goals. I suppose the Bible ? is king of murderers, thieves, and liars, comparing the two. Note Satan doesn't admit to creating evil and calamity, while the Bible ? does.

2mdflzt.jpg

^^My expression when I first read that in Catholic School

And what does that make the Bible ? ? The Bible ? , according to Bible experts, is estimated to have killed about 20 million people in the book. That includes innocent children.

The Bible ? commands others to steal land for him, and admits to lying and deceiving people to accomplish goals. I suppose the Bible ? is king of murderers, thieves, and liars, comparing the two. Note Satan doesn't admit to creating evil and calamity, while the Bible ? does.

2mdflzt.jpg

False, false and false.

How can ? steal something that already belongs to him? Land, souls, whatever...it's a false idea.

It's mentioned in the Bible that ? cannot lie. Meaning it's impossible for ? to lie.

? creating evil doesn't mean he is the doer of the evil. He even gave an illustration, the way a light shines on an object and casts a shadow...in a similar understanding, that is how ? created evil because he shines a light that makes a distinction between the two forces.

So genocide is okay in the case someone worships differently and culturally? Cool. The Bible ? can drown innocent children and blatantly order the killing of women, infants, and others, and magically not be a doer of evil? Fascinating. If another religious group said their ? sanctions the killing of anyone who isn't a certain religion, is it suddenly bad?

And the Bible ? clearly admits to deceiving and lying when it has to, read the story of Kings. You can also read this:

2 Thessalonians 2:11

11For this reason ? sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

Some things in the Bible might seem wrong and maybe hard to grasp especially if viewing trough the scope of modern secular understanding...to get understanding it requires diligent reading and studying....that is how the book is designed. You can get the understanding but you have to dig and really want it. You mention killings that took place in the Old Testament that ? authorized. Let me ask you can you look into and judge the hearts and souls of men and women. Are you able to see and therefore know the hidden things that people have on their hearts and minds and every secret thing done in their lives? Don't be so quick to come to a suspect conclusion about ? 's judgement in deciding to cleanse certain people from the land because logically you don't know these people and whether they were good or not. You either choose to trust ? on it or you don't.

That verse in Thes. says ? sends a strong delusion. Are you trying to say that sending a delusion is the same thing as ? lying?

Well I studied the Bible diligently in elementary school, I had grades of As or A+ in religion class. In high school the same when I went to private school for two years. In college, I took a course on Abrahamic religions and was traumatized by what I read lol. Believe me, I've studied the Abrahamic ? VERY WELL. I was Christian for 16 years, devout and everything. I know what it's like to be a devout Christian, but I was disturbed by the passages after awhile.

As far as the Bible ? sending a delusion, that's sending a deception. And sending a deception is a form of lie. That was only one passage of several.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deception

deception

noun de·cep·tion \di-ˈsep-shən\

: the act of making someone believe something that is not true : the act of deceiving someone

: an act or statement intended to make people believe something that is not true

Let's use some common sense. When a person rejects the truth, but still wants to have their choice what is their only other option? A lie, right? You must've have missed this point in all your years of studying, when you read the passage in context it's clear that what is happening here is that after ? made the truth known and it is still rejected, he sends people what they want so they will believe that which is false. Isn't ? fair?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I dont know why people would say the devil isn't even when its clearly shown he hates you.
    But sir, where did he get that hate from?

Have you ever read a bible. Its pretty hard to miss the whole war in heaven arc Lucifer, Micheal, part.
    Its not hard to see what a human wrote about a war they didnt see.

Lol
    I dont know why people would say the devil isn't even when its clearly shown he hates you.
    But sir, where did he get that hate from?

Have you ever read a bible. Its pretty hard to miss the whole war in heaven arc Lucifer, Micheal, part.
    Its not hard to see what a human wrote about a war they didnt see.

? 's divine inspired word etc etc. It's almost like people don't read or even try to comprehend the bible
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

2mdflzt.jpg

2mdflzt.jpg

False, false and false.

How can ? steal something that already belongs to him? Land, souls, whatever...it's a false idea.

It's mentioned in the Bible that ? cannot lie. Meaning it's impossible for ? to lie.

? creating evil doesn't mean he is the doer of the evil. He even gave an illustration, the way a light shines on an object and casts a shadow...in a similar understanding, that is how ? created evil because he shines a light that makes a distinction between the two forces.

So genocide is okay in the case someone worships differently and culturally? Cool. The Bible ? can drown innocent children and blatantly order the killing of women, infants, and others, and magically not be a doer of evil? Fascinating. If another religious group said their ? sanctions the killing of anyone who isn't a certain religion, is it suddenly bad?

And the Bible ? clearly admits to deceiving and lying when it has to, read the story of Kings. You can also read this:

11For this reason ? sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

Some things in the Bible might seem wrong and maybe hard to grasp especially if viewing trough the scope of modern secular understanding...to get understanding it requires diligent reading and studying....that is how the book is designed. You can get the understanding but you have to dig and really want it. You mention killings that took place in the Old Testament that ? authorized. Let me ask you can you look into and judge the hearts and souls of men and women. Are you able to see and therefore know the hidden things that people have on their hearts and minds and every secret thing done in their lives? Don't be so quick to come to a suspect conclusion about ? 's judgement in deciding to cleanse certain people from the land because logically you don't know these people and whether they were good or not. You either choose to trust ? on it or you don't.

That verse in Thes. says ? sends a strong delusion. Are you trying to say that sending a delusion is the same thing as ? lying?

Well I studied the Bible diligently in elementary school, I had grades of As or A+ in religion class. In high school the same when I went to private school for two years. In college, I took a course on Abrahamic religions and was traumatized by what I read lol. Believe me, I've studied the Abrahamic ? VERY WELL. I was Christian for 16 years, devout and everything. I know what it's like to be a devout Christian, but I was disturbed by the passages after awhile.

As far as the Bible ? sending a delusion, that's sending a deception. And sending a deception is a form of lie. That was only one passage of several.

deception

: the act of making someone believe something that is not true : the act of deceiving someone

: an act or statement intended to make people believe something that is not true

u can look up the definition of deception but u cant sense it when you're reading the passage of the serpent speaking to adam and eve, ironic. if u think ? is lying thats fine and all for arguments sake, but if u turn around and ask where has satan lied its obvious ur being close minded on purpose.

i dont really care what either side believes as im agnostic but its clear that u are as heavily biased in your beliefs as the bible thumpers u criticize. a lot of non believers are just as close minded no wonder there are always circular arguments.

Did Satan lie himself in the Bible? Well it's possible it did, but the Bible ? clearly lies and murders way more innocent people then Satan did, according to the Bible at least lol

As someone who is far from religious and skeptical of any so called all knowing and all powerful ? , I find it humorous that the Bible itself admits these things. I will be the first to admit I strongly dislike the Abrahamic ? though, it disgusts me. Haven't hid this from anyone. I'm not a Satanist but the Bible ? is much more of an ? and evil being compared to anything the Bible says about Satan.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2015
    Options
    ? is a manipulater, plain and simple

if he knows all, does all, and everything is already "set in stone" because it's his, again, HIS , will.. Then it is him who moves the pawns on the chess board..

I don't get how something positive is always "gods gift/will" but anything negative isn't, nah, you cannot pick and choose..

Gods characteristics are easy to read. Take the story of Moses and the Pharoah. ? told Moses to ask Pharoah for the release of his people, but ? kept interfering and "hardening his heart", essentially, controlling him to not give the release.

That's straight up ? .

That in itself speaks volumes about what kind of being ? is.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. Everything is set in stone allegedly because ? knows what is going to happen before it happens, and at the same time does nothing about it while claiming it would protect its people. But tragedies happen anyway.

It's why I've said for a long time now that if the Bible ? is real, it's an extremely evil being and lazy beyond belief. Not worthy of being called a ? , but a demonic beast, in all forms. I would say this to its face if it was real, but luckily for us all, the Bible/Abrahamic ? is make believe. Why harden the heart of an enemy lol, was the Bible ? playing both sides of the fence all along? Then it truly is a deceiver.

Another decieving moment was when Moses was on the mountain praying/talking to ? and he had left Aaron in charge of watching over the people.

In that time, Aaron had asked for everyone's gold and they smelted their gold to form a golden calf.

Moses comes back and Aaron lies and says he tried to stop them. Moses goes back to discuss this with ? and ? commands him and Aaron to slaughter 3,000 of them for doing this.

How in the ? is Aaron's wrongdoing, creating the false idol and lying, not even acknowledge by the all knowing being?

? like that is bothersome. But I'll leave it to these guys to scramble up some random explanation.

And I looked, and, behold, ye had sinned against the LORD your ? , and had made you a molten calf: ye had turned aside quickly out of the way which the LORD had commanded you.

Deu 9:17

And I took the two tables, and cast them out of my two hands, and brake them before your eyes.

Deu 9:18

And I fell down before the LORD, as at the first, forty days and forty nights: I did neither eat bread, nor drink water, because of all your sins which ye sinned, in doing wickedly in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

Deu 9:19

For I was afraid of the anger and hot displeasure, wherewith the LORD was wroth against you to destroy you. But the LORD hearkened unto me at that time also.

Deu 9:20

And the LORD was very angry with Aaron to have destroyed him: and I prayed for Aaron also the same time.

moses saved aaron @vibe

Moses saved Aaron, one man......but the Bible ? and Moses killed 3,000 people for worshipping another ? . Petty as hell. If any random religious group had a ? that allowed some ? like that, you would cry up a storm.

I see why Abrahamic religions have the bloodiest histories among each other. No wonder Christians, Jews and Muslims ? each other so much, so often around the world, the Abrahamic ? sanctions this level of bloodshed. It has after all, ordered it plenty of times.

actually he saved much more than aaron he told the israelites to pick a side and all moved to one side was saved the others got what they deserved. Any tribe/nation that worshiped another ? and got to close to israel ? punished it's that simple, like a father protecting his children from a ? .

And it's not petty. like i already explained to you ? could not risk israel falling 100% away from worshiping him ? he had a plan for the salvation of man and israel was key to it. also like i told you sometimes you have to cut an arm off to save the body.

Isn't it telling that many of the Israelites themselves had such weak faith in the Abrahamic ? ? If it was that bothered by the people of Israel breaking up, all it had to do was show itself and the disbelieving would end. Instead, it chose to murder 3,000 people (and more later on) for the respectable right to worship another ? . The Bible ? showed that it acts little different then Genghis Khan entering a city he has beef with, with his own people. Amazing.

All this sounds very petty to those who think with reason and logic. Is it okay to ? your child if he hates the scrambled eggs you made him?

? cannot just show himself to the whole world that would defeat the whole purpose. The whole point is that he wants people to have faith because faith is true love.

Also you don't know anything about the bible even though you claimed you studied it for years in school.

Because at this point ? has proven his power to the Israelites many times already. By inflicting the plaques on Egypt, parting the reed sea, and guiding them by a pillar of fire at night and a pillar of clouds at day. After all that they betrayed him and did wickedness so those who wouldn't repent he punished.

The Bible ? , who allegedly is all knowing, should have the common sense to know that for many people, faith isn't enough. Anyone can pretend to be a ? , there have been thousands of gods worshipped historically. For the Abrahamic ? to command the DEATHS of people for worshipping different gods shows that the Bible ? is the one that is truly wicked.

If I had a vision of the spaghetti ? today and the spaghetti ? told me to ? all Christians and whoever because the spaghetti ? isn't getting the respect it deserves, would that be okay? If not, then why not? Your Abrahamic ? gets to command the deaths of those of different religions, why can't my ? command me to ? you guys? It's not like the Bible ? can stop me.

See how that sounds? You can put your hypocrisy hat on now.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2015
    Options

2mdflzt.jpg

2mdflzt.jpg

False, false and false.

deception

Let's use some common sense. When a person rejects the truth, but still wants to have their choice what is their only other option? A lie, right? You must've have missed this point in all your years of studying, when you read the passage in context it's clear that what is happening here is that after ? made the truth known and it is still rejected, he sends people what they want so they will believe that which is false. Isn't ? fair?

WRONG. If the Bible ? REALLY wants people to follow its message and worship it, it would stop the laziness and just show itself. Sending delusions and lies to INCREASE the faith others have in different gods means the Bible ? has very weak negotiating and convincing skills. HARDLY the qualities of the kind of ? I would worship. I'd rather worship nothing then worship such a lazy ? .

If the Bible ? really "made the truth known", then people wouldn't be worshipping thousands of different gods historically. Jews reject Jesus as savior to this day lol, as they did when he was ACTUALLY ALIVE.

Seems the Bible ? 's convincing game needs a little work.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2mdflzt.jpg

2mdflzt.jpg

False, false and false.

deception

WRONG. If the Bible ? REALLY wants people to follow its message and worship it, it would stop the laziness and just show itself. Sending delusions and lies to INCREASE the faith others have in different gods means the Bible ? has very weak negotiating and convincing skills. HARDLY the qualities of the kind of ? I would worship. I'd rather worship nothing then worship such a lazy ? .

If the Bible ? really "made the truth known", then people wouldn't be worshipping thousands of different gods historically. Jews reject Jesus as savior to this day lol, as they did when he was ACTUALLY ALIVE.

Are you saying is because ? doesn't do it the way you want to do it then ? must be wrong. Seems like you might have taken up the curse of the grand delusion yourself. Especially considering you claim you used to be Christian. Lol. That's one of the double edge sword effects of the Book. once you accept any part of the book and seek the benefits you also take upon the curses its speaks of when you turn to disbelief. Whether you believe it or not.
  • zzombie
    Options

2mdflzt.jpg

2mdflzt.jpg

False, false and false.

deception

So in other words ? should do what you want him to???? and for the passage you quoted ? at that point no longer wants to increase the faith of those people. The jews rejected christ for the same reasons you reject ? , he did not come in the form they wanted him to he did not do what they expected him to do.

what you are calling laziness is ? giving us a chance to be saved from the fate we are bringing on ourselves.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

2mdflzt.jpg

2mdflzt.jpg

False, false and false.

deception

Are you saying is because ? doesn't do it the way you want to do it then ? must be wrong. Seems like you might have taken up the curse of the grand delusion yourself. Especially considering you claim you used to be Christian. Lol. That's one of the double edge sword effects of the Book. once you accept any part of the book and seek the benefits you also take upon the curses its speaks of when you turn to disbelief. Whether you believe it or not.

Well the Bible ? may be treating me well then, my life has been much more fun and enjoyable since I've stopped being Christian. I'm happier thinking for myself and living in a way that makes more sense to me. Enjoy your beliefs though, I'm certainly enjoying mine.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2015
    Options

2mdflzt.jpg

2mdflzt.jpg

False, false and false.

deception

So in other words ? should do what you want him to???? and for the passage you quoted ? at that point no longer wants to increase the faith of those people. The jews rejected christ for the same reasons you reject ? , he did not come in the form they wanted him to he did not do what they expected him to do.

what you are calling laziness is ? giving us a chance to be saved from the fate we are bringing on ourselves.

The Bible ? can do what it wants, but it shouldn't complain when a huge amount of people worldwide are disgusted by its actions and support of other horrible actions and as a result, turn its back on it.

And if it thinks killing innocent people because its food sucks or they don't have faith in it anymore is okay, then by definition, there is nothing wrong with what terror groups of other religions do. When terror groups kidnap or massacre hundreds of people because people can't recite a certain prayer or they don't worship the right way, I don't want to hear Christians complain about it. If it's good enough for their ? , Christians shouldn't whine when other religious folk ? and behead others around the world for being blasphemous to their ? or their belief system.

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A verifiable person, using logic and reason, says things should be done one way and you say they're delusional.

A group of people thousands of years ago claims to have done things on behalf of an unverifiable entity, for no other reason that "G-d said so", and you believe them without question.

Rifuckingdiculous
  • zzombie
    Options

2mdflzt.jpg

2mdflzt.jpg

False, false and false.

deception

The Bible ? can do what it wants, but it shouldn't complain when a huge amount of people worldwide are disgusted by its actions and support of other horrible actions and as a result, turn its back on it.

And if it thinks killing innocent people because its food sucks or they don't have faith in it anymore is okay, then by definition, there is nothing wrong with what terror groups of other religions do. When terror groups massacre hundreds of people because people can't recite a certain prayer or they don't worship the right way, I don't want to hear Christians complain about it. If it's good enough for their ? , Christians shouldn't whine when other religious folk ? and behead others around the world for being blasphemous to their ? or their belief system.

what are you talking about??? when moses went up to the mountain the motivation for the israelites turning on ? had nothing to do with his actions. Trust me ? does not need you he punished the israelites when they went astray because they made a contract with him.

and ? did not ? the israelites because they complained about the manna he gave them
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Plenty of Israelites lost faith in the Bible ? back in the day and there are many people worldwide who are disgusted with the kind of being the Bible ? claims to be. Have you ever seen the museums of people dumping the Bible and its relics in ? and worse? Even I wouldn't do ? like that, so it shows the kind of disgust many people have out there.

And the Bible ? did ? many Israelites because the bread tasted bad and Israelites complained about it, don't make me bring up the passages. Read up and see for yourself.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Plenty of Israelites lost faith in the Bible ? back in the day and there are many people worldwide who are disgusted with the kind of being the Bible ? claims to be. Have you ever seen the museums of people dumping the Bible and its relics in ? and worse? Even I wouldn't do ? like that, so it shows the kind of disgust many people have out there.

And the Bible ? did ? many Israelites because the bread tasted bad and Israelites complained about it, don't make me bring up the passages. Read up and see for yourself.

? why would i be denying the fact that people lose faith??? is your brain working are you paying attention to the discussion we are having??? and go ahead and post those passages. and as for the museums there have always been people who hate ?
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2015
    Options

? why would i be denying the fact that people lose faith??? is your brain working are you paying attention to the discussion we are having??? and go ahead and post those passages. and as for the museums there have always been people who hate ?

Um are you losing track of what the discussion is? I said plenty of people lost faith in the Bible ? and were/are disgusted by its actions or passages and you asked what I was talking about.

And as far as those passages, I'll post them up soon enough, once work isn't as busy.
  • zzombie
    Options

Um are you losing track of what the discussion is? I said plenty of people lost faith in the Bible ? and were/are disgusted by its actions or passages and you asked what I was talking about.

And as far as those passages, I'll post them up soon enough, once work isn't as busy.

You are all over the place in the discussion. You post something talking about the end times then you start talking about exodus.

In the first case ? is giving people who have no connection to him what they want.

the second case is about ? punishing people he made a deal with him. Then you jump to people losing faith like that is supposed to mean anything??? Like no ? people lose faith. Large sections of the bible are about the consequence of losing faith.

For the ancient Israelites it was death because that was part of the covenant they made.

For the people in the end times it will simply be ? giving them what they want.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His followers claim he doesn't even exist. That's a lie in itself
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2015
    Options

You are all over the place in the discussion. You post something talking about the end times then you start talking about exodus.

In the first case ? is giving people who have no connection to him what they want.

the second case is about ? punishing people he made a deal with him. Then you jump to people losing faith like that is supposed to mean anything??? Like no ? people lose faith. Large sections of the bible are about the consequence of losing faith.

For the ancient Israelites it was death because that was part of the covenant they made.

The Bible ? always seems to be ? with blood and deceiving people, then telling its followers to increase the bloodshed. In fact there is a book about the Bible ? that you should read sometime. It proves without a doubt the Bible ? is a barbaric savage and notes how much it influenced the Christian savages who wiped out 100 million Native Americans for being different and many other people worldwide. No coincidence Christians and other Abrahamic religious followers have historically been among the most bloodthirsty and savage, genocidal maniacs humanity has ever produced.

51Rw5ymaMqL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And as far as those passages that show how petty and pathetic the Bible ? is regarding bread:

Numbers 21:5

And the people spake against ? , and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

Numbers 21:6

And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm going to order the book tonight.....the reviews I've been reading on the book on Amazon state it makes terror groups worldwide look timid in comparison to the Abrahamic ? . The book also notes Satan in the Bible kills 10 people, while the Bible ? kills millions.

Satan enslaves few or none, while the Abrahamic ? commands the kidnapping and enslavement of thousands, and encourages the slaughter of whole towns if a prophet from another town says bad things about the Bible ? . And other dumb reasons, like a town rejecting the Bible ? 's prophets and going with another ? . Yes, the Bible ? has acted like ISIS, but actually worse.

Now note how much Christians complain about other terror groups going into Christian villages and doing the same. The hypocrisy is hilarious and gets easier to make fun of by the day.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2015
    Options
    A fun little verse that shows the nutty nature of the Bible ? , worst then anything Satan ever said lol

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and ? everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! ? them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you ? ! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

• zzombie
    edited July 2015
    Options

The Bible ? always seems to be ? with blood and deceiving people, then telling its followers to increase the bloodshed. In fact there is a book about the Bible ? that you should read sometime. It proves without a doubt the Bible ? is a barbaric savage and notes how much it influenced the Christian savages who wiped out 100 million Native Americans for being different and many other people worldwide. No coincidence Christians and other Abrahamic religious followers have historically been among the most bloodthirsty and savage, genocidal maniacs humanity has ever produced.

And as far as those passages that show how petty and pathetic the Bible ? is regarding bread:

And the people spake against ? , and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

ayo you really have to start paying attention did i not already tell you that ? made a deal with israel that if they followed him they would live and that there descendants would be countless and that he would make them a great nation of people but that if they turned against him they would be destroyed. This is called the abrahamic covenant the contract between ? and israel that has been renewed every generation.

Now read the numbers 21 again:

21 When the Canaanite king of Arad, who lived in the Negev, heard that Israel was coming along the road to Atharim, he attacked the Israelites and captured some of them. 2 Then Israel made this vow to the Lord: “If you will deliver these people into our hands, we will totally destroy[a] their cities.” 3 The Lord listened to Israel’s plea and gave the Canaanites over to them. They completely destroyed them and their towns; so the place was named Hormah.

Israel made a deal do you expect ? not to keep up his end of the bargain????
  • zzombie
    Options
    A fun little verse that shows the nutty nature of the Bible ? , worst then anything Satan ever said lol

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and ? everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! ? them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you ? ! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

In any example you bring up in which ? is punishing israel for fuckery he is in the right in ezekiel 9 ? is punishing ISRAEL for the worship of CANAANITE gods DO YOU REMEMBER HOW I TOLD YOU THE CANAANITES/BABYLONIANS WORSHIPED THEIR GODS????
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2015
    Options

In any example you bring up in which ? is punishing israel for fuckery he is in the right in ezekiel 9 ? is punishing ISRAEL for the worship of CANAANITE gods DO YOU REMEMBER HOW I TOLD YOU THE CANAANITES/BABYLONIANS WORSHIPED THEIR GODS????

Yes I am aware that some of the gods the Babylonians and Canaanites worshipped "demanded" human sacrifice, but the Bible ? in that passage is telling his followers to even ? the young, women and children, lol, are you excusing this? No matter how you try to justify it, you are co-signing the Bible ? ordering the murders of the elderly and even children.

Shameful and disgusting. Like your Bible ? , you are "? with blood".

Snoop Dogg made a song called Serial Killa but I don't think he would go around killing elderly people and children just for worshipping differently.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2015
    Options

ayo you really have to start paying attention did i not already tell you that ? made a deal with israel that if they followed him they would live and that there descendants would be countless and that he would make them a great nation of people but that if they turned against him they would be destroyed. This is called the abrahamic covenant the contract between ? and israel that has been renewed every generation.

Now read the numbers 21 again:

21 When the Canaanite king of Arad, who lived in the Negev, heard that Israel was coming along the road to Atharim, he attacked the Israelites and captured some of them. 2 Then Israel made this vow to the Lord: “If you will deliver these people into our hands, we will totally destroy[a] their cities.” 3 The Lord listened to Israel’s plea and gave the Canaanites over to them. They completely destroyed them and their towns; so the place was named Hormah.

Israel made a deal do you expect ? not to keep up his end of the bargain????

So the Bible ? purposely kills its own people because many of them complained about how the bread wasn't even filling their stomachs and tasted bad? How can an all powerful ? like the Bible ? be a horrible cook?

Killing followers because they complain about bread? As Kanye said, ? RIDICULOUS. That's savage behavior man. You can't talk your way out of this, only a savage would ? someone for that. Let me ? you or someone you know because they complain about Taco Bell (one of my favorite foods). The newspapers would call me crazy. Your Bible ? is something crazy.
  • zzombie
    Options

Yes I am aware that some of the gods the Babylonians and Canaanites worshipped "demanded" human sacrifice, but the Bible ? in that passage is telling his followers to even ? the young, women and children, lol, are you excusing this? No matter how you try to justify it, you are co-signing the Bible ? ordering the murders of the elderly and even children.

Shameful and disgusting. Like your Bible ? , you are "? with blood".

Snoop Dogg made a song called Serial Killa but I don't think he would go around killing elderly people and children just for worshipping differently.

Under " worshiping differently" Human sacrifice was only part of it they also practiced temple prostitution which means they would sell their children and themselves into religiously selling their ? /? for their gods. children who have been abused like that are mentally ? and usually continue their fuckery well on into adulthood spreading misery with them

and you know what if ? decides it's better to wipe the children out so that they don't infect the next generation with evil then don't you see the logic in that no remember this is ? so he can see the future much better than me or you can and he also knows the hearts of people, these children were corrupted.