Mr. Robot (USA)

Options

Comments

• lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    i'm convinced the theory about slater is true, i've been keeing my eye on him n/h.past few episodes he hasn't interacted with any one other than elliot and just stands around literally like a devil on his shoulder half the time.they tried to be cheeky this episode during the hallucination portion (helping him to the crackhouse) but since he was tripping out in bed the whole time it wasn't real.

this show so far to me is shaping up like a mesh of fight club and v for vendetta (which is clearly a huge influence), it really has potential to be great if they keep it up.

man was actually sitting there having a conversation with a goldfish lmao.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea. imo its obvious now Slater/Mr. Robot is not real.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    i'm convinced the theory about slater is true, i've been keeing my eye on him n/h.past few episodes he hasn't interacted with any one other than elliot and just stands around literally like a devil on his shoulder half the time.they tried to be cheeky this episode during the hallucination portion (helping him to the crackhouse) but since he was tripping out in bed the whole time it wasn't real.

this show so far to me is shaping up like a mesh of fight club and v for vendetta (which is clearly a huge influence), it really has potential to be great if they keep it up.

man was actually sitting there having a conversation with a goldfish lmao.

Ive been paying attention to that too. I havent watched episode 4 yet, but in 3 when hes talking at the bar and they get the appletini's the bartender doesnt react to anything he says. No one at the job notices anything he says either, like the red head girl.

I wonder if they are gonna pull some fight club twist in the season. Find out he got split personality or something, cuz if hes not real then what are all those hackers doing at the hideout where mr robot is? unless they are imaginary too.
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Preview for tonight's episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55jypw_xAo0

Looks like things are gonna stop popping off seriously on all ends.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BRUH homie in the bathroom...creepiest most awkward scene ive seen on TV in a long time
  • marc123
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Gatdamn!!!!!!!

Episode 5 was ? awesome!!!!

Eliot is was so ? funny this episode. ? is a str8 weirdo out in the real world. LMAO!!!

Tyrell kinda reminds me of Frank Underwood. ? will do n say anything to get his way.

Best episode since the pilot.
  • marc123
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Btw I like that they are re focusing on the drug dealing dude. ? finna get his revenge. lol Elliot done snitched on the wrong one.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    that ? in the bathroom took control of that woman by doing a power pose...and then she opens her legs throwing it at him while supposedly ? and he was like...nah lmao scene was trill and awkward af at the same damn time.

great episode overall...i guess they're making the audience guess whether or not mr.robot is an actual person and not a figment of dudes imagination by him spazzing out during end scene in front of everyone. Wouldn't be surprised if they incorporated more scenes to make you guess.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Btw I like that they are re focusing on the drug dealing dude. ? finna get his revenge. lol Elliot done snitched on the wrong one.

yeah he was the reason that red haired chick was gone...he got Elliot shook now
  • marc123
    Options
    ^yea.

btw. I kinda miss the scenes with him and the milf shrink.
  • Delphas
    Options
    The way Elliot insulted that security guard was on some other ? . You know homie was really considering to commit that when he got home to his cats.

Tyrell's a good character for the show though; he's basically Elliott with zero ? .
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i heard this show was good. i'm gonna check this out
  • marc123
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    The way Elliot insulted that security guard was on some other ? . You know homie was really considering to commit that when he got home to his cats.

Yea ? , Elliot ethered fat dudes soul. ? ? on his entire existence. Had dude trembling and ? .

LMAO @ the glare he gave Elliot when his supervisor told him he could go. LOL!!!!!
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rich white people are weird as ? .
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They've been showing the the episodes today so I made it to ep 5. Show is pretty good but I admit I get lost sometimes lol especially that episode with him bugging out on the bed.
  • jono
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »

Tyrell's a good character for the show though; he's basically Elliott with zero ? .

Thats saying alot considering Elliot is an ? . Tyrell is worse than that
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I was sleeping on this show at first because I liked the pilot but didn't really like ep 2
    It seems like they are doing a fight club plot with Elliot. Show reminds me of Dexter with the internal monologue but I think in this show it makes the main character a bit more nuanced because he's so quiet and reserved when interacting with others
  • Delphas
    Options
    Trailer for tonight's episode and synopsis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aymIkrl4-Jw
    Mr. Robot 1x06 "eps.1.5_br4ve-trave1er.asf" - Elliot attempts to hack Vera out of jail in order to save someone he cares about, Tyrell's 'game' gets crazy, and Angela digs deeper into her mother's death.

I'm still wondering about those hackers that got to Angela and her former dude. I wonder if they were hired by Tyrell to sink Allsafe to force Elliot to join E Corp.
  • jono
    Options
    Vera face was stale as ? . Damn this ? dope.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    edited July 2015
    Options
    new episode is crazy b... so much ether being thrown around

tyrell caught it the worst lmao
  • marc123
    Options
    Damn!!!! That episode was crazy AF!!

? kept me guessin, I did not see that ending coming.

Elliot done ? with the wrong one. Now he's gotta go to war.

Shoulda listened to Mr Robot and called the police;
  • jono
    Options
    Mr. Robot told him that was the case already. My ? Elliot thought had faith.

I kept holding out hope. I dont know man, i held my breath until they showed it and i was bad off.

I kinda saw it coming with how he been close with that other chick these last few eps, she just gonna take her place.
  • marc123
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Mr. Robot told him that was the case already. My ? Elliot thought had faith.

I kept holding out hope. I dont know man, i held my breath until they showed it and i was bad off.

I kinda saw it coming with how he been close with that other chick these last few eps, she just gonna take her place.

Yea I was holding out till the very end.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really hacked into the prison though
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? show is too damn good, best show since breaking bad and true detective(season 1)