• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    bout to add this to the queue...thanks IC fam

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye can someone explain to me why you think mr robot is not a real person, maybe i havent been watching that closely but others seem to be convinced that he is just a figment of elliott's imagination.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They trying hard to cover it but Elliot and Mr. Robot have a bizarre relationship that other characters dont really notice. He has a way of popping up on Elliot too, like this week he as randomly in the stairwell and he knew everything that was going on and was even able to guess the right outcome.
  • jono
    Options
    Mr. Robot might be his subconscious or an alternate personality. Its still hard to tell but all points lead to him not being real.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think its on some fight club ? . Mr Robot is Elliot, just the more outspoken one.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best episode of the series for me so far, making it so that Elliot was actually manning up when he put his plan together, building his confidence in the process (even season one Walter White wasn't this trill when he had a gun pointed at his head,I genuinely thought elliot would get shot for a second) and then serving him some tremendous ether at the end to put him back in his place.

Even though she was a sket the his acting/reaction was kinda heartbreaking.i felt sorry for the dude.

The tyrell story is really starting to interest me as well, the scene with the boss was pretty intense, and his wife is on some shady pulling all the strings behind the scenes ? whilst being a freak.a pregnant freak at that.

This also has shades of 'the millennium trilogy' about it, Elliot is definitely a love child incarnation of Lisbeth sander.nothing wrong with that though.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Best episode of the series for me so far, making it so that Elliot was actually manning up when he put his plan together, building his confidence in the process (even season one Walter White wasn't this trill when he had a gun pointed at his head,I genuinely thought elliot would get shot for a second) and then serving him some tremendous ether at the end to put him back in his place.

Even though she was a sket the his acting/reaction was kinda heartbreaking.i felt sorry for the dude.

The tyrell story is really starting to interest me as well, the scene with the boss was pretty intense, and his wife is on some shady pulling all the strings behind the scenes ? whilst being a freak.a pregnant freak at that.

This also has shades of 'the millennium trilogy' about it, Elliot is definitely a love child incarnation of Lisbeth sander.nothing wrong with that though.

I don't understand why Tyrell got so heated. He had to assume the wife was gonna tell dude.

And WTF Tyrell actually let the other dude get into his head?

You be out here trying to mentally ? with ppl, then freak out when they mind ? you back...
  • jono
    Options
    Tyrell was surprised at how brazen an arrogant dude was. I mean the ether he dumped on Tyrell was enough but he couldnt do ? about it either. Plus tyrell is a high strung person, he agonizes over every mistake. When the wife did something he didnt expect it took him out of his comfort zone.

• marc123
    Options
    after re watchin the ep. LOL @ all the interactions between Vera's brother n Elliot.

Dude was a funny ? .
  • marc123
    Options
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im hooked. I hope this show ends up sticking around...
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    the Writer of the show did an AMA on reddit awhile back. He says he has the show written to last 4-5 seasons. I dunno if he means thats how much he has completed or if thats how long he wants the show to last.

Doing a damn good job though imo.
  • marc123
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    the Writer of the show did an AMA on reddit awhile back. He says he has the show written to last 4-5 seasons. I dunno if he means thats how much he has completed or if thats how long he wants the show to last.

Doing a damn good job though imo.

good to hear. The GOAT shows should only last 5 seasons. So im coo with that.
  • marc123
    Options
    This, Bloodline and Marvel's Daredevil are the best new shows of 2015.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea yall put me on to daredevil now this ? ...guess i need to go check out bloodline next

i'm on episode 3 and this show is pretty good so far
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    This, Bloodline and Marvel's Daredevil are the best new shows of 2015.

imma have to checkout this Bloodline ? , been hearing good things..
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Co sign about bloodline. Been sleeping on it but heard nothing but positive things about it.
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmU5F5yPs_g

SMH they better not murk the black dude. He's one of the realest ones there.
  • marc123
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Mr. Robot Wednesday

mr-robot.jpg?w=600
  • marc123
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »

yeah man uncle ice on his new wave...let gotta let him live
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some reason im hoping elliot smashes on that shrink
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some reason im hoping elliot smashes on that shrink

His druggie ass won't know what to do with that. I got some expired percocet in exchange for her.

That middle eastern chick is really on her Alluh Ackbar ? .

I'm not suprised Tyrell murked homie's wife. He's not wired correctly at all. It might work out for him though if the current CTO is too distraught to carry out his position. Or it could blow up in his face if they find his DNA in her mouth or if the dude doesn't give a ? about his wife and just upgrades her.
  • marc123
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Damn! Episode 7 wasn't at all what I expected. I expected Elliot to go war with Vera. But they went another way.

I was actually kinda bored for the 1st 3/4 of the episode. Mainly cuz I really don't care too much for Angela.

I also really wasn't expecting the time jump. Nice scene w/ Elliot and Shayla at the beginning tho

Tyrell is ? crazy. And the final scene with the shrink was GOAT.

Need to rewatch the ep tho
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Delphas wrote: »

yeah man uncle ice on his new wave...let gotta let him live

? Ice...