Mr. Robot (USA)

Options

Comments

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Damn! Episode 7 wasn't at all what I expected. I expected Elliot to go war with Vera. But they went another way.

I was actually kinda bored for the 1st 3/4 of the episode. Mainly cuz I really don't care to much for Angela.

I also really wasn't expecting time jump. Nice scene w/ Elliot and Shayla at the beginning tho

Tyrell is ? crazy. And the final scene with shrink was GOAT.

Need to rewatch the ep tho

thats been about my only gripe with this show, they focus way too much on that blonde white ? ... half the show is about her.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The psychologist likes ? . I would have bent that ass over the desk in her office
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyrell ? up. I can tell he wasnt supposed to do that. That chick emasculated him, she was too much for him.

They humanized Elliot in this episode too. I think we see how much Shayla really meant to him. Its kinda easy to see that he isnt close to many people so that coupled with the guilt of it being his fault is pushing him to the edge.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This fool Tyrell....
    Could have at least tasted the nectar before killing her...
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTariq wrote: »
    This fool Tyrell....

That's al little too much DNA bruh.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTariq wrote: »
    This fool Tyrell....

That's al little too much DNA bruh.

Touche....

That was my first reaction since I thought he was going to smash it out...
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bka9U98Xaj8

About time Eliot got a ? gun. So many of his issues would have been eliminated if he was strapped.

Time for twitter fingers to turn into trigger fingers.
  • jono
    Options
    BRUH!!!! WTF?!?!?! This ? driving me crazy
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatt the fuckkk???

giphy_zpsujxwyvm3.gif
  • jono
    Options
    They really went ham the last 5 minutes of the show though. Gotdamn Bruh
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    WTF?

this episode is ? ...

FRq4Ilx.gif
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in this thread finna be like this lol:

7QPqk1D.gif

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? ??!!!
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I'm gonna need to rewatch this episode at least twice to understand what's going on.
  • jono
    Options
    This ? is a mind ? and a half bruh.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    Yeah I'm gonna need to rewatch this episode at least twice to understand what's going on.

Im still in a state of confusion about this ? . Im not even sure what exactly that was at the end last night.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

Im still in a state of confusion about this ? . Im not even sure what exactly that was at the end last night.

What exactly didn't you understand. It made sense to me. ? was wild tho.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    I think I need to re watch the entire season now tho. A lot of my questions have been answered. I wonder what/who will end up saving Evil corp tho. No way their plan goes smoothly this early into the series
  • jono
    Options
    They dumped so much on us in the last 10 minutes. It began to make a little more sense though.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this came to mind while watching the episode

lester-freamon-all-the-pieces-matter.jpg
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited August 2015
    Options

so was Mr. Robot his father or himself? the way it was presented was that it was himself until he looked at pictures of his family and it made it seem like it was his father. 2nd, did Tyrells wife stab her self in the ? to make her water break? the ? was that.

I know Im not the only one who was somewhat confused about all of that ? .
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I think I need to re watch the entire season now tho. A lot of my questions have been answered. I wonder what/who will end up saving Evil corp tho. No way their plan goes smoothly this early into the series

probably Mr. Robot. you see that meeting with him and Tyrell. I been feeling that there was someone on the inside of Fsociety or even in E Corp. Maybe Tyrell is with Fsociety but is in deep cover in E Corp. Either way, someone is working one side for the other. ? that reads confusing as ? , this damn show is like an algebraic equation. ? .
  • jono
    Options

so was Mr. Robot his father or himself? the way it was presented was that it was himself until he looked at pictures of his family and it made it seem like it was his father. 2nd, did Tyrells wife stab her self in the ? to make her water break? the ? was that.

I know Im not the only one who was somewhat confused about all of that ? .

Mr. Robot is his father. The thing is Elliot has some sort of mental illness, i think he is a paranoid schizophrenic so he might be hallucinating in certain parts of the story too.

Angela peeped it. When Elliot stopped taking his meds he started tripping, he was probably self-medicating with the ? he bought off Shayla but now he off that too and his brain ? up. He forgot who Darlene was and who Mr. Robot is.

And yes Tyrell wife induced labor to get the cops off they ass. That ? scarier than Tyrell Bruh. She too calm about everything.

The thing is now we know who Mr. Robot is its the matter of whether he is real or not. Elliot could still be hallucinating or something like that, either Elliot or Mr. Robot arent real.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah tyrells wife is low key the most sinister character on the show.

And that's without even being fleshed out.