Cosby Testified He Had Drugs To Give Women For Sex

Options

Comments

• Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody should give a ? about MLK ? ? ... Sorry
    Yall might not be worth helping after all.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    we still having a conversation about deflection?

did this chicks at anytime say no, or was unaware of the drugs but knew how being drugged felt like?

was any of these women aware he was married before being alone with him to have drinks?

we are talking bout a time when blacks still didnt have real power......but you mean to tell me that white chicks was scared to go to the police?

smh

how can you STILL be asking these questions???

bruh you and a quite few others obviously have not read a detailed account of this situation or made critical assessments beyond your idolization of Cliff...uh.....I mean Bill

• Brother_Five
    Options
    Question:
    Did Bill betray 'his community'?
  • a.mann
    Options
    Question:
    Did Bill betray "his wife"?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Question:

did he??

cause Magic sure in the ? aint betray Cookie..
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    Question:

See this is another issue with u ? ... Stop thinking so small. If he did betray his wife, what difference does that make to u?
    Did he betray his community? There is a reason I ask that...
  • a.mann
    Options
    Question:

See this is another issue with u ? ... Stop thinking so small. If he did betray his wife, what difference does that make to u?

you're a plenty smart guy,I'll let you figured it out
    hint: stop@five
    "betray"
    1.to deliver or expose to an enemy by treachery or disloyalty:

2.to be unfaithful in guarding, maintaining, or fulfilling:
    to betray a trust.

3.to reveal unconsciously (something one would preferably conceal):

4.to reveal or disclose in violation of confidence:

5.to disappoint the hopes or expectations of;

6.to show or exhibit; reveal; disclose:

7.to deceive, misguide, or corrupt:

• CapitalB
    Options
    Question:

you're a plenty smart guy,I'll let you figured it out
    hint: stop@five
    "betray"
    1.to deliver or expose to an enemy by treachery or disloyalty:

2.to be unfaithful in guarding, maintaining, or fulfilling:
    to betray a trust.

3.to reveal unconsciously (something one would preferably conceal):

4.to reveal or disclose in violation of confidence:

5.to disappoint the hopes or expectations of;

6.to show or exhibit; reveal; disclose:

7.to deceive, misguide, or corrupt:

again..

how do u know if he "betrayed" his wife??!

u know if she aint knew??!
    and if she aint on tv givin a ? why do u??

ur a lame so i dont expect u to understand.. but women to prominent men take the great wit the bad..

they want a ? they can control and manipulate they ? wit ? like u..

we know u aint betray ur wife...
    we also know it aint cause u aint want to ether..
  • Brother_Five
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question:

what does that have to do with anything?

? do this everyday.
    Question:

he gave back to his community and took his drug filled sexual exploits to the white side and used their women....so no
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I thought they were letting Co's have it before. They've kicked it up a notch. Lol.

[img][/img]FB_IMG_1436638087286.jpg
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Got dam so now that Bill Cosby took a fall we tryna tear down MLK and Magic Johnson with him? Tear down some white people at least if you're going to go that route

nah aint nobody tryin to tear them cats down..
    jus showin ? how they hypocrites..

if u dont ? wit cosby dont.. say that.

but to run behind the media and lyin white ? to validate ur feelings towarda him is some ? ? ..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

was my dad perfect?? hell nah.but does that change the fact.. everybody has flaws.. but not everybody is about they ? .. about they people or in my fathers case about his family.. so cant nobody outside of my famiky tell me anything about my father to make me feel different of him..

Cosby was educatin black kids in the 60s.. 70s.. gave yall a sitcom in the 80s showin yall how black families can be.. how its cool to be a father.. to l9ve ur woman.. donated millions on top of millions to black colleges.. millions in scholarships for black youth.. constructively critical of his black people and that makes them muthafuckas uncomfortable..

props to your dad...i feel the same about mine...? was a superhero to me.

but to the bolded....? forget that even if the benefited.

everybody has flaws and weaknesses....high white ? was his.

hood dominican chicks are mine.

? should be real careful to point out someone elses flaws. ? will chase you down with a mirror and/or phone pic to show you your ? .

Of course everyone has flaws but Cosby was out here chastising people for living a reckless life of loose sex and drugs, poverty and everything else while he in the cut smashing random women and getting high his damn self. Even if you don't think he ? them how do you ignore the fact that he fell far below standards he set for others and publicly criticized them for not meeting?

did he really fall below those standards? are did you place them that high for him?

what does him seeing flaws in others have to do with his own type of flaws?

did his flaws keep him from his goals or are the flaws hes pointing out that someone else has keeping them from their goal? now if those people hes speaking about lived up to their potential like they can.....i would be totally again him for saying it.

but is he wrong? or are you seeing his flaws as justifying he doesnt know what hes talking about?

Yes he's wrong. He's a hypocrite and there's no way around it. I find anyone who can't live up to the standards they set for others to be hypocrites. And I'm not talking about 1 or 2 mistakes but Cosby out here criticizing the state of the black community and black family while he out here getting high and smashing white ? on the low. That's a hypocrite

u read where i said Martin Luther King was smashing white ? givin them they drug if choice ....money!

u read that right??

what a ? hypocrite..

And you would be right to call him that....

what do u call him tho??
    what are ur feelings about him knowing he was havin orgies wit the church's money??!

or are u waitin for a media to fall in line wit?!

It makes him someone else who didn't live up to the standards they set for others. I've never held MLK up as some figure above reproach for his private actions. He was ? up and it should be told as an honest part of his story.

but where's the black outrage!?
    this man betrayed u!!

but i understand..
    no narrative from the media.. no hidde. agendas..

its safe to keep King as a hero for u muthafuckas. smmfh.

my black people are lost..

Uhh the narrative of MLK as a cheater among other things is information easily accessible. Hell they even put the ? about the Feds having audio of him cheating in multiple movies. ? was in King when they played the tapes for him and his wife. People know this information...ask them why they choose to hold up MLK because I never claimed to be one...

Yeah...that means it must be true.

Don't be willfully ignorant just to prove a point. It ain't no secret MLK had side women
  • blackrain
    Options
    Question:

what does that have to do with anything?

? do this everyday.
    Question:

he gave back to his community and took his drug filled sexual exploits to the white side and used their women....so no

Nah there were black women too. Don't forget Beverly Johnson, Ms. Trinidad for my Martin fans, accused him too lol
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got dam so now that Bill Cosby took a fall we tryna tear down MLK and Magic Johnson with him? Tear down some white people at least if you're going to go that route

but to run behind the media and lyin white ? to validate ur feelings towarda him is some ? ? ..

So you believe he did it and feel like "so what" or you don't think he did it
  • CapitalB
    Options

oh.. he gave them ? drugs..
    and he ? them ? ..

BUT them ? wanted to be high..
    and they wanted to get ? ..
    probably wanted a movie gig and aint get it..

so here comes the get back..

? has yet to be proven..
    white loose ? been cryin ? by black men for centuries..

? got lynched behind a white ? BUT NEVER BEFORE TODAY has ? jouned the lynch mob..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    but yeh.. so what!??!
    cry me a river ? .. u never made me laugh! lol
  • blackrain
    Options

and he ? them ? ..

? has yet to be proven..

? got lynched behind a white ? BUT NEVER BEFORE TODAY has ? jouned the lynch mob..

I can see that being the case for some of them in terms of being made a ? didn't turn into a movie role but I don't put that much faith in that many different people telling the same story about the same person for this many decades and its not true at all. Somebody on both ends not telling the whole truth about what Cosby was doing
  • CapitalB
    Options

and he ? them ? ..

? has yet to be proven..

I can see that being the case for some of them in terms of being made a ? didn't turn into a movie role but I don't put that much faith in that many different people telling the same story about the same person for this many decades and its not true at all. Somebody on both ends not telling the whole truth about what Cosby was doing

oh i can.. lets use logic here .
    THAT was his game... that was his line..

u think for 30+ yrs he only hit 40 ? !?! nah..
    ? did Wilt Chamberlain numbers..
    and those jus the 40 who couldnt swallow that L like they did them pills..

i dont put ? behind a lyin ass ? in her feelings.. especially white ? thats use to gettin over.

nah..
    not goin for it..
  • blackrain
    Options

and he ? them ? ..

? has yet to be proven..

i dont put ? behind a lyin ass ? in her feelings.. especially white ? thats use to gettin over.

nah..
    not goin for it..

Wilt dis numbers but notice not 1 of those women ever came with an allegation of him forcing them to do anything. I'm not saying people don't lie but to keep a lie going between people who don't even know each other in some instances with pretty much the same story for 2+decades now this ? been popping in and out news stories is a lot to give somebody credit for and I don't think people are that damn smart
  • CapitalB
    Options

and he ? them ? ..

? has yet to be proven..

nah..
    not goin for it..

Wilt dis numbers but notice not 1 of those women ever came with an allegation of him forcing them to do anything. I'm not saying people don't lie but to keep a lie going between people who don't even know each other in some instances with pretty much the same story for 2+decades now this ? been popping in and out news stories is a lot to give somebody credit for and I don't think people are that damn smart

makes no difference.. if thats his schtik (sp) thats jus it.. except 40 ? instead of sayin" i took drugs cause i was a ? pill head."

u got 40 ? sayin "he drugged me"

even tried to take him to court and her friends ? up her credibility cause they ADMITTED THEY KNOWINGLY TOOK THEM...

if anything this "great find" does more damage to these ? credibility then it did Bills..
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and he ? them ? ..

? has yet to be proven..

You're a clown for this post. What would you say if your mom, sister, or daughter was drugged and ? ?

The worst attribute of the modern black man is the lack of honor they show for black women. We leave them to raise kids by themselves, we talk the down with derogatory names, and we don't give a ? when they're abused.

I swear a lot of you have no clue what being a man is about.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and he ? them ? ..

? has yet to be proven..

nah..
    not goin for it..

wilt didnt have a clean image to protect...wilt was always on some fukk it
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and he ? them ? ..

? has yet to be proven..

You're a clown for this post. What would you say if your mom, sister, or daughter was drugged and ? ?

The worst attribute of the modern black man is the lack of honor they show for black women. We leave them to raise kids by themselves, we talk the down with derogatory names, and we don't give a ? when they're abused.

I swear a lot of you have no clue what being a man is about.

I still don't understand why some people think that the bold is some sort of valid debating point.

Everyone is their own person. If a female around me CHOOSES to do whatever then she's gonna absorb all of the effects and repercussions of her actions and I'm not gonna disturb that process because of possible feelings.

You say that this is somehow disrespectful to black women but isn't it more disrespectful to imply that females aren't responsible for their own actions and have to be coddled like toddlers?

You must be able to see the future because you very confident about something that no court has been able to prove so far with regards to Cosby and alleged rapes