Cosby Testified He Had Drugs To Give Women For Sex

Options

Comments

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall know about this game Pill Bill? Inspired by this Cosby ordeal..pills fall from the sky and you gotta dodge them so they don't fall in the glass...otherwise..it's over. Lol.
    Homie in my professional circle made the game.
    www.playpillbill.com
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    yall know about this game Pill Bill? Inspired by this Cosby ordeal..pills fall from the sky and you gotta dodge them so they don't fall in the glass...otherwise..it's over. Lol.
    Homie in my professional circle made the game.
    www.playpillbill.com

not sure how i feel about this...but people made money off of worse.

womenz will come at his neck tho
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall dudes need old heads. This disgusting man

Just came from the barbeque spot in the hood. Old heads, 1 of their son's played in the NBA. All of em think he did it , 'Man, this ? ? . Bill was trippin'

This is southeast DC. Dc is Bill's second home. So all that '? ' talk, that 'its a grand conspiracy to take down a black man',man dead that. Get off the internet, go talk to am elder. Go into a barbershop. And try m talk that fake lawyer ? to some real ? . Real ? know what's good. Bill wss a wild boy. No judgement just real ? vision. Stop trollin and be real wit yaself man.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Camille Cosby said she believes the women accusing Bill of Assault gave their consent
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so u want us to give a ? about what some old ? who aint got nothin better to do but hang around a barber shop and gossip got to say??!

yeh okay..
    that explains u. lol

Real talk, you lookin like straight ? out here. Lls

Worse than a ? gettin cheated on thats in denial, worse than a mother of a straight killer on some 'my baby would never do this'
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »

Camille Cosby said she believes the women accusing Bill of Assault gave their consent

that dont sound "betrayed" to me..
    sounds like a ? who knows her ? ..
    but let these lames tell it..

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Random Cosby vid that I came across on Youtube. It's long but VERY informative, I learned a lot of things about him that I didn't know before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12i6Y87Gfgo

Does anyone have a link to his full "Pound Cake" speech? I need to read it because it seems like he basically ? on feminists and big upped Muslim people during it
  • BlackWomanIsGod
    BlackWomanIsGod Members Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I do ? on Black men a lot on here. However, these stories of ? I don't believe. This is nothing but the system seeking to destroy a black mans legacy, who have actually done great things for his community. Their was no logical reason for those court documents to have been released, without an agenda. Did Cosby have an addiction to ? (white women), obviously so. But this man has less days in front of him. I believe these women were nothing but groupies (thots of the 70s and 80s), who knew what they were doing, what they were getting into. You knew the man was married why the ? would you even position yourself to set up a situation where such can even happen? I will say it is funny to read what whites are saying on the Internet about this though i.e black men can't resist white women, black men can't turn down white women ect.

I will still support Mr. Cosby.
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Cliff Huxtable's Secret Sauce. starts around 20:49
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-1eEoIMX_c&t=20m49s

This ? is hilarious and disturbing, because my pops act, talk, nd look just like this ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how long did it take the 7thheven priest ? father to be forgotten....

am his wife knew

shouldnt they both be put in jail?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do ? on Black men a lot on here. However, these stories of ? I don't believe. This is nothing but the system seeking to destroy a black mans legacy, who have actually done great things for his community. Their was no logical reason for those court documents to have been released, without an agenda. Did Cosby have an addiction to ? (white women), obviously so. But this man has less days in front of him. I believe these women were nothing but groupies (thots of the 70s and 80s), who knew what they were doing, what they were getting into. You knew the man was married why the ? would you even position yourself to set up a situation where such can even happen? I will say it is funny to read what whites are saying on the Internet about this though i.e black men can't resist white women, black men can't turn down white women ect.

First off, ? Bill. Hes a ? to the 100th power

But I cosign your post. I'm willing to bet 95% of the white producers in Hollywood have fed aspiring white actresses (and any other races) drugs, and ? the ? outta them in the hotel room. The difference is these aspiring thots didn't yell ? because they KNOWINGLY did it. No way these ? go up to a married mans bed room, late nite, to "discuss a movie role" without knowing what could happen. These agencies that recruit these "actresses" probably send certain girls knowing these hoez is low key prostitutes. Cosby is CLEARLY being setup by the same ppl who set Tiger Woods up. This is a smear campaign by someone in Hollywood
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

unsungpalatableharborporpoise_zps2dzjrroy.gif
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    [img][/img]FB_IMG_1436461286524.jpg

No one ever heard of quaaludes until last week so they shouldn't be able to understand this reference...
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Consent to get high doesn't equal consent to sex.

Just cause those women planned on getting high with Cosby doesn't mean they planned on taking a blackout high pill. LIke people realize completely losing consciousness and control (as ludes are infamous for doing) and waking up to find that some rich guy that you maybe planned on sleeping with has had his way with you is creepy as ? . You wouldn't have known what he did to you.

Its like going to the dentist for a routine filling and waking up 3 days later and found out you've had brain surgery.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    but didnt these ? remember EVERYTHING!!?

that was the argument in one of the first threads..
    how the ? was u so drugged and u remember EVERYTHING!!?!

and if Wolf of Wallstreet taught us anything was that the key was to RESIST the urge to fall asleep..
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Idk if this had been posted already but dude who played Cosby son in law went in on Cos
    OF COURSE BILL COSBY IS GUILTY

I love Bill Cosby!  Honestly, that phrase may not be enough to sufficiently describe my feelings for Bill. He was my boyhood idol. His influence on my life has been profound.  I owe much of who I am to Bill Cosby, so the idea of love seems to fall short of exactly how I feel.  It may be that I need more than one word: Adulation!  Regard! Devotedness!  And yet, I remain inarticulate.

While growing up, I watched everything Bill Cosby did. My father had several of his comedy albums; I memorized them backwards and forwards. Bill was one of two comics that I imitated and memorized.  Richard Pryor was the other. I owe my sense of humor to Bill Cosby.  However, for me, Bill Cosby was more than a comedian.  Bill was my idea of a great man – a great Black man!  He was good looking, talented, smart, and he was fearless. The Cos was a ladies man, but also good father and husband – devoted to his wife and children.  Bill was educated; he collected art and was fluent in jazz.  After my father, Bill Cosby was the man I aspired to be. Few get an opportunity to meet their idol, much less work with them. I was blessed in that regard, and even more blessed that I found my idol as clever, kind, and brilliant as I had imagined.

In 2014 a series of accusations hit the public consciousness. A number of women stepped forward to claim that the great Bill Cosby had behaved inappropriately with them – groping, propositioning, and exposing himself. There were also a number of women who leveled far more serious accusations. These women claimed that Bill had drugged them and had sex with them while they were unconscious. On the street and in the courtroom, that is called ? .

As the story broke, I had dozens of people reach out to me asking me if the stories were true. I was low man on the totem pole. I can’t imagine how inundated with inquiries were Malcolm Jamal Warner or Phylicia Rashad. It must have been hell for them.  It was no picnic for me. Everyone wanted to know if my idol was guilty.

When I joined the cast of the Cosby Show in 1989, it seemed to be common knowledge that Bill played around. When I say common knowledge, I mean that it was just something that people seemed to know without anyone saying anything. Bill sleeping around was a “fact” that, like, the air, seemed to just be. You didn’t have to see it or hear it to know that it existed.

There was also the seeming unending parade of pretty young women that streamed through the studio.  In fact, that is what some of us called it – the parade.  Light skinned.  “Good” hair. One prettier than the next.  I was 28, healthy, single, and ? as hell!  You will forgive me if I wasn’t really focused on Bill during the parades.

Of course, people said things to me as if they had first-hand knowledge of Bills business, and maybe they did. I suspect however, that rather than eyewitness testimony, what they had was the same thing that I had: speculation and gossip.  I love dish as much as the next person, but I do prefer to see with my own eyes.

I also know that men who are wealthy and powerful are always the target of gossip, lies, and slander. Hell, you don’t even have to be wealthy, powerful, or good looking. The truth is that people will lie about you just because they are bored!

Still, his infidelity to his marriage vows would not have surprised me. I don’t say that as any comment on Bill’s character. I say it only because I think it would be extremely difficult for any rich, powerful man to say, “No” every single time a woman threw herself at him. I was a scrub and the opportunities for sex that were tossed my way were numerous. I suspect that if I had been really famous and extremely wealthy, the opportunities would have increased exponentially (as would have the lies and gossip). Does any man have the fortitude to turn so much nookie down every single time? Some, perhaps.  I don’t think many.

I am also of the opinion that some women who are married to prominent men strike a deal with themselves. They believe that, for men, the act of sex is removed from love. The bargain they make is that as long as their husbands continue to bring home the checks and don’t bring home any babies or diseases, they will overlook any dalliances.

So, in 1989, my attitude was that if Bill was cheating on Camille, I am fairly certain Camille knew. Hey, if everyone who claimed to know actually knew, then certainly Camille knew, and had long ago made her peace with it. At any rate, it was none of my business. I never saw Bill engage in any inappropriate behavior.  I certainly never saw him drug anyone. So, all I have is the same gossip as everyone else.

As the accusations began to increase, I became increasingly disturbed.  I was fairly certain that some of the women were lying through their teeth, but certainly not all of them.  Discovering that the man you idolize may be a serial ? is a bit traumatic. I don’t imagine it is anything near to the trauma of the alleged victims. Nevertheless, I found it unsettling.

I was particularly shaken the afternoon I bumped into an old friend while shopping. The controversy was at its height. The story of Bill was all over the press. I hadn’t seen this woman for many years.  Back in the day, I had asked her out on a few dates, but was relegated to the friend zone so fast it made my ears wiggle.  We had kept in touch for a few years, but our lives had taken different paths. Over the years, I had watched with a passive interest as her career grew, so I was excited to see her and catch up a bit