• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Rejoice!!

Obama just said he doesn't plan on "revoking" Bill's Model of Honor

Bill-Cosby-Jello-GIF.gif
    Good

Until this 'matter' see a criminal court room it shouldn't even be a topic of discussion
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rejoice!!

Obama just said he doesn't plan on "revoking" Bill's Model of Honor

Bill-Cosby-Jello-GIF.gif

u and O'Beezy cool wit me...

FOR TODAY! lol
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was asked this ? at a national press conference on the Iran nuclear deal

bill-cosby-annoyed-shaking-head-smh-gif.gif

I blame the lynch mob
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys cling to Bill more than rednecks cling to the Confederate flag.

Dude been known as a creep out here in So Cal. People defend him only because he's put a lot of people in the business on, but he's always been this way. it's like Dan Schnieder and all his victims, this ? is kept under wraps.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did he do it or not
  • CapitalB
    Options

Dude been known as a creep out here in So Cal. People defend him only because he's put a lot of people in the business on, but he's always been this way. it's like Dan Schnieder and all his victims, this ? is kept under wraps.

So Cal u say huh??
    ? u from the IE huh?? dont lie either! hahahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ? from Perris tryin to speak for all the REAL cities in Southern Cali! lol
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So y'all are boycotting Bill Cosby?
    You want his shows taken off of the internet and store shelves?
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options

So Cal u say huh??
    I grew up by the corner of Florence and Crenshaw, where you from?

I did PA work back in college and work in the entertainment industry. If you from here, you should know the secrets that float around behind the scenes. Money keeps things quiet, it's that simple. But Bill's episodes are known, and he has other dirt on his shoes the public doesn't even know about. But hey, be a stan if you want.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Initially I thought the accusations were ? , then they continued to pile up. And more than a handful of males in his business were like "yeah, he's a creep." Then we have his testimony from what happened at Temple. It's just overwhelming.

If the question is what we consider ? , I don't think that's my to job decide how 40 women feel about their relations with Bill. There might be 40 more that had a positive experience or were just trying to climb the ladder and chalked it up to the "game," but Quaaludes are not a little weed and a glass of wine. Moreover, most of these women didn't know what they were taking. Bill probably has some weird pathology he was expressing and some of these women felt violated by it. If that isn't ? , then I don't know what to call it.
  • CapitalB
    Options

So Cal u say huh??

I did PA work back in college and work in the entertainment industry. If you from here, you should know the secrets that float around behind the scenes. Money keeps things quiet, it's that simple. But Bill's episodes are known, and he has other dirt on his shoes the public doesn't even know about. But hey, be a stan if you want.

i was born on 107th + Normandie..
    grew up in the hunnids..

and yeh ? "hear ? " and??
    and if u in the industry u know ALL THEM MUTHAFUCKAS got skeletons..

so why we only hangin Bill??

why is the industry.. the media.. the establishment so threatened by this man??

i mean they still teachin kids the "i have a dream speech" but they wanna take away fat albert.. The Cosby Show and scholarship funds from Black Youth!?!

yeh okay..
  • (Nope)
    Options
    ^^^ Oh ? ' you need to meet up and fight to settle this ? . Trial by combat!
  • CapitalB
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rejoice!!

Obama just said he doesn't plan on "revoking" Bill's Medal of Freedom

Bill-Cosby-Jello-GIF.gif

He shouldn't

There's statues of kkk members on college campuses in the south like they were some super heroes....
  • CapitalB
    Options
    and if he really from LA he know his hood aint ? wit mines. hahahaha
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    George Washington owned more slaves than woman Bill Cosby ? so let's not get crazy here

GW probably ? dozens as well
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're not even talking law and order, we're talking media ish. That alone should tell you how this should be treated.
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options

So Cal u say huh??

i was born on 107th + Normandie..
    grew up in the hunnids..

and yeh ? "hear ? " and??
    and if u in the industry u know ALL THEM MUTHAFUCKAS got skeletons..

so why we only hangin Bill??

why is the industry.. the media.. the establishment so threatened by this man??

i mean they still teachin kids the "i have a dream speech" but they wanna take away fat albert.. The Cosby Show and scholarship funds from Black Youth!?!

yeh okay..
    Hey look, I'm in total agreement that a whole lot of these Celebs have skeletons in their closet. Half these public images are completely fake. But,,,,that doesn't change what Bill did to these women. His business got put out there because dude was reckless, that's on him. Can't blame anyone else when you're racking up victims left & right.

Bryan singer got put on blast, I'm sure Dan Schnieder's day will come too when these pop stars get old and need to sell a book. That's how it goes.

I will say this though, it's amazing how Bill Clinton has skated when he's just as bad. Don't call him slick ? for nothing.
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Nah, I'm grown, have a career, and chill out in Redondo Beach now with the pale skins.
  • ThaNubianGod
    Options
    Your hood is featherweight kid
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Your hood is featherweight kid

? please..

we both grown now..
    i was born in 82.. i ran on crenshaw wit my big cousins..

none of u Shaw ? ran yall own ? on sundays. lol
  • (Nope)
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Nah, I'm grown, have a career, and chill out in Redondo Beach now with the pale skins.

I got in some trouble back-east in 06 lived in Palos Verdes estates with my ? Redondo beach for a year. I didn't really give it a fair shot, but it's nice.

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options