Cosby Testified He Had Drugs To Give Women For Sex

Options

Comments

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread needs to be closed...

The fact is once you do enough through society you need to forgiven/absolved from any wrong doing especially if there is any doubt.

Example: Micheal Jackson... ? or not... I don't know, but he made Thriller... That alone has him covered even before you want to discuss his other works...
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dammit man I needa to pick up the Cosby show DVD set if they haven't already pulled it off all the shelves(know they did)
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You mean to tell me not 1 out of 40 of these women didnt try to ? him, get someone else to ? him.. get him arrested(im aware of the case) a black man this whole thing is just odd... yeah he did it... and alot of him seem to have second interactions with him.. not sexually but in the same room.. a phone call yadda yadda.. and they all decided too pop up in a few months span a year or so ago.. ? is some twilight zone ? ..
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    ? : Hey Cosby, can you give me them drugs that'll put my ass to sleep and not make me feel or move my body during unwanted intercourse?

Cosby: Sure ? . Whatever makes it easier to ? , of course with you're permission first.

Y'all see the logic in this?
    So women didn't take drugs back then ehhh? No LSD, no shrooms, no muscle relaxers, no heroin, no nothing huh?

Women weren't puttin roofies in their own drinks though. That's essential what this is.

Qualudes, molly, acid etc arent ? drugs. You can still be coherent on all of them but only if you were coherent to begin with

The only thing I got from this article was that females CHOSE to take drugs with Cosby and that's enough reasonable doubt for a court of law but not you nignogs because ? love piling up on other ? for some reason

My guy, those are three totally different drugs.

One is a sedative hypnotic.

One is a psychedelic stimulant.

One is a hallucinogenic.

I realize this is anecdotal, but I did Quaaludes and ended up tagging cars, ? the fat girl down the street, and getting lost in the city I grew up in--no recollection of any of that ? . Molly and LSD don't do that.

Yes it is, thank you for saying that before I had to.

Thank you for proving my point also. You were too amped to "pass out" and be ? at any point and even though you personally allegedly don't remember what you did most people don't get sudden amnesia on qualudes OR most recreational drugs besides alcohol

When did I say I was amped? I was ? handicapped. I did ? I normally wouldn't. The kid we were buying them from told us "to go easy," as they were the equivalent of 100 mg's of ? . Do you know what a ? is sir? Well let me educate you. ? --much like Quaaludes--affects the GABA receptors in your brain. And guess what alcohol affects? The GABA receptors in your brain. Don't put words in my post weirdo. Moreover, you're wrong.

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finding 40 people to tell the same lie is near impossible. Think about when something occurs within a group of people you know, and how convoluted the recount of that actual occurrence becomes among those that are privy to the info. People aren't using basic logic here.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    They are so far removed from the happenings that they cant even get "justice" its just character assassination with no conclusion.. Again ? become the face of "wrongs".. that ? is maddening.. he did make his bed.... no pun intended..

Ol mister .. "Doesnt curse in standups" and "pull up your pants" when Dr. Huxtable was poppin the puddin in a haze of red wine and Quaaludes..
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Dammit man I needa to pick up the Cosby show DVD set if they haven't already pulled it off all the shelves(know they did)

I downloaded the entire series.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

The fact is once you do enough through society you need to forgiven/absolved from any wrong doing especially if there is any doubt.

Example: Micheal Jackson... ? or not... I don't know, but he made Thriller... That alone has him covered even before you want to discuss his other works...

I seen nggas quote Kendrick Lamar like he solved the case

"He gave us Bily Jean, u sayin that he touched those kids!?"

'Yeaaa! Answer that!"

But, but Kendrick...the 2...points. ..aren't ...ahh, nvm
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Y'all wrong. The guy who said that wasn't "Elvin." It was the guy who played Denise's husband and Olivia's father, Lt. Martin Kendall (I doubt anyone knew his name on the show)

His real name is Joseph C. Phillips. He was on CNN this morning.

yeh.. he was ? too!!

u seen that pregnant episode??
    he was pregnant the best! hahahaha

? ? ! lol

on a sidenote..
    i always liked Elvin.. how he'd get under Claire's skin wit his misogynistic quips. lol

Goated

https://youtu.be/NpEj00g9CyE

Claire Huxtable, ? !
  • LPast
    Options
    What's crazy is that if there wasn't any social media, they wouldn't of been speaking up...
    S2J wrote: »

I seen nggas quote Kendrick Lamar like he solved the case

"He gave us Bily Jean, u sayin that he touched those kids!?"

'Yeaaa! Answer that!"

But, but Kendrick...the 2...points. ..aren't ...ahh, nvm

If ? hits the fan, are you still a fan?
  • S2J
    Options
    @LPast

There was no social media in 2005, and def not in the 90s, when these allegations, AND SETTLEMENTS, first came out

I mean yall are literally makin ? up to fit your narrative
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    You mean to tell me not 1 out of 40 of these women didnt try to ? him, get someone else to ? him.. get him arrested(im aware of the case) a black man this whole thing is just odd... yeah he did it... and alot of him seem to have second interactions with him.. not sexually but in the same room.. a phone call yadda yadda.. and they all decided too pop up in a few months span a year or so ago.. ? is some twilight zone ? ..

That's a huge misperception. This ain't new. These women been saying this stuff for a long ass time and Cosby has been fighting lawsuits for a while. How else does a deposition from 2005 get released if this is all New from the past year?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

That's a huge misperception. This ain't new. These women been saying this stuff for a long ass time and Cosby has been fighting lawsuits for a while. How else does a deposition from 2005 get released if this is all New from the past year?

• Stiff
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »

I downloaded the entire series.

Bet I just checked and they still got it on amazon
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @LPast

There was no social media in 2005, and def not in the 90s, when these allegations, AND SETTLEMENTS, first came out

Blackplanet? Myspace?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @LPast

Blackplanet? Myspace?

its a completely different world that ? was niche...
  • LPast
    Options
    @LPast

In terms of social media, you think 2015 = 2005?

2015 doesn't even equal 2010. It had changed greatly year by year.

I made my point clear. I feel for anyone hurt by him, but I'm still watching the Cosby Show if its coming on.
  • playmaker88
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "This the best elevator music i ever heard."
  • S2J
    Options
    @LPast

In terms of social media, you think 2015 = 2005?

2015 doesn't even equal 2010. It had changed greatly year by year.

I made my point clear. I feel for anyone hurt by him, but I'm still watching the Cosby Show if its coming on.

I promise you didn't lls

You just attempted to quickly flow from 'these ? accusing bc of social media'---that got shot down, u didn't realize these allegations been around- --to a random aside about the ever-changing role of Social media in America! I mean...why are u asking me that? Lol

Anyone who's ever tried to stretch out that ? English paper to make 20 pages can see what you ,and yall, are doing. So many damn tangents = you have nothing to say.
  • Stiff
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Rejoice!!

Obama just said he doesn't plan on "revoking" Bill's Model of Honor

Bill-Cosby-Jello-GIF.gif

oh my ? i hope they don't make that a whole fiasco
  • Stiff
    edited July 2015
    Options
    George Washington owned more slaves than woman Bill Cosby ? so let's not get crazy here

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    George Washington owned more slaves than woman Bill Cosby ? allegedly ? so let's not get crazy here