1161718192022»

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at these ? 's dressing up to do a photo shoot. I know at least 30 of them are a bunch of liars, already on drugs, and wanted the cosby ? . But ? get rich and forget where you came from and now I'm going to ? on my people ass bill cosby. I hope these ? 's ? his money up so he can come back down to reality.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    sully wrote: »

the eerie music slowly creeping up more & more as Bill gets creepier & creepier...
    the dramatic pauses.......the editing...the Spaghetti Western close ups

tumblr_lpg3so4bvm1qiy6q1.gif
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok so people saying it's well known what bill was doing, so you mean to tell me none of these women knew about his ways before or heard about it before they chilled with him
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    Ok so people saying it's well known what bill was doing, so you mean to tell me none of these women knew about his ways before or heard about it before they chilled with him

I swear...WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? !?!

How is THIS the question ? continue to ask like ita some a-ha moment. when presented with all the info, that's what you ask? ?? That's why u think he innocent? Bc women are gullible? ?
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Posted this in the other thread, but i'll post it here too.

All jokes aside, if this ends up going to trial, it's going to be extremely difficult to find him guilty.

The facts of the case are:

- Yes he admitted he gave them Quaaludes
    - Yes he had sex with them.
    - Yes he cheated on his wife.
    - Yes he did it on multiple occasions.
    - Yes these women admit to finding themselves in the room with him alone.

These are incontrovertible facts.

However, it's the order of events that must be proven beyond reasonable doubt, not just the facts strung together.

The fact is that while the focus of quaaludes is on their disinhibiting effect, these drugs just as importantly cause memory loss. Memory loss that impairs memory recall (which in many cases have led to 'lude overdoses).

It's just as reasonable understand that these women were either seduced by Cosby or seduced him, or somehow found themselves in the room with him alone. They ask for quaaludes. Then they have sex. Women take quaaludes. and do not remember due to impaired recall ability whether sex was consensual or not - and therefore assume ? or recall ? when their stories seem similar enough to other allegations.

The key to winning a case against Cosby will come down to medical testimonies regarding the dosage effects of quaaludes (for which they will have to prove what doses he was providing them - since effects are different in the 75mg and 150mg doses).

Cosby's defense will come down to proving that you can't prove ? happened based on medical evidence, and that their judgement and memory were likely impaired post-quaalude use and thus you can't prove whether it was taken before or after having sex. And they will likely prove that the time passed discredits the stories.

This is why it's important to note why these women are all coming out with such vigour in the media. 35 women media blitzing, leaking everything they can on their side. Cosby has no chance. This is essentially their legal defense, in a sense. The more people know and the more word spreads of allegations that Cosby is a ? , the more unlikely it is to find a jury anywhere in America that hasn't heard the story and has preconceived prejudices against him. Makes it that much more difficult to interject reasonable doubt into the prosecution's case when you're fighting an uphill battle right from the beginning.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »

I swear...WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? !?!

How is THIS the question ? continue to ask like ita some a-ha moment. when presented with all the info, that's what you ask? ?? That's why u think he innocent? Bc women are gullible? ?

Not saying he's innocent just asking
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? : Hey Cosby, can you give me them drugs that'll put my ass to sleep and not make me feel or move my body during unwanted intercourse?

Cosby: Sure ? . Whatever makes it easier to ? , of course with you're permission first.

Y'all see the logic in this?

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    rs_634x850-150724131710-634-new-york-magazine-cosby-women.jpg
    24-cosby_group-4.jpg

Shots fired at the empty chair at the end. My thing is, why are ? talking about Cosby took the ? in 1971? Hoe, we're well into the new millennium, why you just now trying make noise if its that big of a problem?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    24-cosby_group-4.jpg

Bruh...

Third on the left sitting has one eye

Twelfth from the right has a cain

Third from the right looks like Tina Fey if Tina Fey lived in The Shire

Black chick Eleventh from the left looks like she has that black goo that Carlos ? was rocking on his dome when he was on the Bulls

Fourteen from the right looks like Mona from Who's The Boss meets the skeleton dude from Tales From The Crypt.

And Janice Dickinson looks like an even weirder version of Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner (if that's even possible).

cot damn Heathcliff Fuxtable.....cot damn

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    If I was Bill Cosby, I'll only counter sue the ugly white ones for slander. They ruining his rep by saying that he smashed them mammoths. They shouldn't even count (unless you wanna say it's bestality) , they should be lucky that they were smashed