• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? da pats

The next time we see them it's gonna be a ? massacre
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    These crackas and their banners, can they cut that ? out already. Smh.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    Im a JETS fan, but i hope the suspension gets reduced to zero games. Cuz i dont want to hear no mother ? excuses when the pats lose to the ravens or the steelers in the playoffs.

You need to check your stats. Pats dont lose to the steelers that often. And they aint worry about the ravens. The Ravens gotta learn to not go 8-8 first.

we have the 2nd best record in the NFL since Flacco came to town (2008) check ya facts wit dem asterisk rings

? you were 8-8 last season. Who the ? talking about since 08.

and you mean these rings?
    4kjuow.jpg

? out of here with your average ass team, and your #97 ranked QB...lol

Learn ya facts ? boy

Like blowing two 14 point leads..my fault. You all still average to us after u were done away with on the road to the SB. You know. You all were watching..lol

Doesn't change u being wrong... And our last Superbowl we went thru yall ? ... We had the worst secondary in the league and still managed to give u ? a heart attack... ? was on here talking bout 2012 like the Mayans calender was about to end... So ?

Yup your last superbowl, past tease clown
    And i was wrong, and!!?? You still lost right, right. I'll ? when Joe Flacco actually resembles a NFL elite QB..
    Flacco didn't lose 2 14 point leads...but I get it.. U one of those ? .. Like I said... Go learn ya facts lil ?

? chk ur pad. This is the NFL thread where everyone talk ? to each other. The ? ??

I got the team record wrong. But im right about your QB. flacco didnt lose the 2 leads BUT THE TEAM did. Hence why i can talk ? about your team.

Its called bragging rights. Same ish u guys did when they won. Right. Right.
    Bruh, 2 things.. Ur not right bout my qb.. He does what he need to do.. Before he threw those two picks against y'all, he had thrown 0 ints in 2 playoffs with like 18 tds... He does what he needs to do when he needs to do it...

2nd thing... I could have sworn we were talking ? to each other.. WTF u talking bout?? All I said was if u gonna talk ? , know what u talking about

Im done after this w this back n forth. Ok. Im wrong about your QB, but he threw 2 picks in that game. Which honestly all QB have done. Brady included.

But when asked and or judged by his peers. They said he was the 97th best player out of 100. Now thoses are his peers talking. Not the media, not the fans. But his peers.

So obviously he does what he needs to do, but CLEARLY not enough. Thk u.

And we talking ? but you the one in your feelings about it. Im laughin having a good time saying f your team!

Ha ha
    He can win without cheating so that's all that matters.All QBs can not play in a weak division and cheat their way to win.When you play the game within the rules obviously mistakes will happen.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Im a JETS fan, but i hope the suspension gets reduced to zero games. Cuz i dont want to hear no mother ? excuses when the pats lose to the ravens or the steelers in the playoffs.

You need to check your stats. Pats dont lose to the steelers that often. And they aint worry about the ravens. The Ravens gotta learn to not go 8-8 first.

we have the 2nd best record in the NFL since Flacco came to town (2008) check ya facts wit dem asterisk rings

? you were 8-8 last season. Who the ? talking about since 08.

and you mean these rings?
    4kjuow.jpg

? out of here with your average ass team, and your #97 ranked QB...lol

idi-amin-laughing.gif

silly Pats fans.
  • marc123
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    These crackas and their banners, can they cut that ? out already. Smh.

co sign. As a Jets fan, this the kinda ? I hate. We need to focus on us. We got our own issues to address:

QB situation.
    We need a young stud a RB
    is WR corp of BMarshall, Decker, Kerley and Dustin Smith for real?
    Can Amaro and Pryor become a stars?
    Is Mouldin the future @ OLB
    jus too name a few...

Yet these ? fans wanna fly a corny banner over Pats minicamp?! smh
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

co sign. As a Jets fan, this the kinda ? I hate. We need to focus on us. We got our own issues to address:

QB situation.
    jus too name a few...

This right here is a real concern. I don't understand why we didn't draft a rb this year, when there were quality backs on the board in the 3rd and 5th rounds. I like ivory but he isn't a #1 back. I'm intrigued on the running game and o line this year
  • marc123
    edited July 2015
    Options

QB situation.
    jus too name a few...

This right here is a real concern. I don't understand why we didn't draft a rb this year, when there were quality backs on the board in the 3rd and 5th rounds. I like ivory but he isn't a #1 back. I'm intrigued on the running game and o line this year

I was SHOCKED we didn't draft a RB. Ivory coo n all but come on man. Then Stacy and Powell?? That RB corp aint scaring nobody. new GM and Bowles better have some sorta plan.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    We had a top 3 rushing attack last year, Ivory/Powell should be fine.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that sheldon richardson police report dude might be done
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at richardson this fool need to be suspended for a year
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm shocked the cop didn't shoot Richardson once he saw him reach
    Sheldon did all of that with a child in the car too? smh
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russ just got the check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When are they gonna stop downplaying Russell Wilson cot damn..

Ahh the age of gaudy passing stats.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice. Heard that makes him just a tick behind Rodgers for the highest paid player in the league.

Well done, Russy.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ciara won

He gon drop her.

You know you like to be around the opposite color.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice. Heard that makes him just a tick behind Rodgers for the highest paid player in the league.

Well done, Russy.

Looks like he's really getting 17.8...good deal for both sides

Russell Wilson will indeed be in Seattle for four more years. Beyond this year.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the new contract is a four-year extension. Which means that the total deal covers four years, with a value of $89.142 million.

So the “new money” average, under the $87.6 million extension, is $21.9 million. The total value average is $17.82 million.
  • marc123
    Options
    Damn, Sheldon. WTF??

Goodell gone tack on 2 more gms atleast. Smh