The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    The winner of the NFC South was 7-8-1 but the AFC East is "weak"? Ha.

I see you caught feelings.

I'm guessing you a Jets fan when the last time yall been relevant I'll wait.

lol typical jets fans answer we were in back to back afc championship game a few years ago
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

We relevant now despite being ? last year.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We relevant now despite being ? last year.

Everybody is relevant right now, but around Week 8 or 9 the contenders will start separating themselves from the pretenders.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone find it funny as ? brady responds via facebook ? And not any other site i cant image brady still.logs on fb.lmao
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It's funny how patriots fans hate the comish, like he didn't do them a big favor with burning all the tapes and evidence for spygate.

We still don't know ? about that.

? FOH 07 let you know the deal when they ran thru the NFL like teams werent ? !. Had Mercury Morris all in his feelings.

They lost on a miracle play by 3 points. Spygate put to rest. Plus Bill Cowher further put that ish to rest.

And I think brady is a fool for all this but i rather him comeback pist off n ready to rip thru the league.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    It's funny how patriots fans hate the comish, like he didn't do them a big favor with burning all the tapes and evidence for spygate.

? FOH 07 let you know the deal when they ran thru the NFL like teams werent ? !. Had Mercury Morris all in his feelings.

They lost on a miracle play by 3 points. Spygate put to rest. Plus Bill Cowher further put that ish to rest.

And I think brady is a fool for all this but i rather him comeback pist off n ready to rip thru the league.

Did I say the pats wasn't good?

Brady is the man. I just hate the entire state of Massachusetts.

It's just funny that the fans hate the commish despite biting tapes so nobody can see them.
  • ghost!
    Options

It's just funny that the fans hate the commish despite biting tapes so nobody can see them.

Bruh the state of Massachusetts is acting the same way the city of New Orleans was acting when the Saints got punished. Most football fans hate the comish n u still burnt about bounty gate so if u were a pats fan u would be mad too.

And not all pats fans are mad cuz i think brady should of took the punishment whether it was 4 or reduce to two and keep it moving.

I honestly aint never been bothered by Goodell
  • ghost!
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Im a JETS fan, but i hope the suspension gets reduced to zero games. Cuz i dont want to hear no mother ? excuses when the pats lose to the ravens or the steelers in the playoffs.

You need to check your stats. Pats dont lose to the steelers that often. And they aint worry about the ravens. The Ravens gotta learn to not go 8-8 first.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh the state of Massachusetts is acting the same way the city of New Orleans was acting when the Saints got punished. Most football fans hate the comish n u still burnt about bounty gate so if u were a pats fan u would be mad too.

And not all pats fans are mad cuz i think brady should of took the punishment whether it was 4 or reduce to two and keep it moving.

I honestly aint never been bothered by Goodell

My hate for Massachusetts is more then football.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a JETS fan, but i hope the suspension gets reduced to zero games. Cuz i dont want to hear no mother ? excuses when the pats lose to the ravens or the steelers in the playoffs.

You need to check your stats. Pats dont lose to the steelers that often. And they aint worry about the ravens. The Ravens gotta learn to not go 8-8 first.

we have the 2nd best record in the NFL since Flacco came to town (2008) check ya facts wit dem asterisk rings
  • ghost!
    edited July 2015
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

we have the 2nd best record in the NFL since Flacco came to town (2008) check ya facts wit dem asterisk rings

? you were 8-8 last season. Who the ? talking about since 08.

and you mean these rings?
    4kjuow.jpg

? out of here with your average ass team, and your #97 ranked QB...lol

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who does everyone predict to win the division crowns this season?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its hilarious that the cardinals have a female coach
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? seems like a big publicity stunt, watching this chick work with the players in drills seemed like a complete joke.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

4kjuow.jpg

Learn ya facts ? boy
  • ghost!
    Options

4kjuow.jpg

Learn ya facts ? boy

Like blowing two 14 point leads..my fault. You all still average to us after u were done away with on the road to the SB. You know. You all were watching..lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All we needed was a better secondary and we revamped that, we're the only team in the AFC that doesn't fear the patriots we'll prolly be on another collision course again this time we'll prevail
  • texasdaking88
    Options

4kjuow.jpg

Learn ya facts ? boy

Like blowing two 14 point leads..my fault. You all still average to us after u were done away with on the road to the SB. You know. You all were watching..lol

Doesn't change u being wrong... And our last Superbowl we went thru yall ? ... We had the worst secondary in the league and still managed to give u ? a heart attack... ? was on here talking bout 2012 like the Mayans calender was about to end... So ?
  • ghost!
    Options

4kjuow.jpg

Learn ya facts ? boy

Doesn't change u being wrong... And our last Superbowl we went thru yall ? ... We had the worst secondary in the league and still managed to give u ? a heart attack... ? was on here talking bout 2012 like the Mayans calender was about to end... So ?

Yup your last superbowl, past tease clown
    And i was wrong, and!!?? You still lost right, right. I'll ? when Joe Flacco actually resembles a NFL elite QB..

• texasdaking88
    Options

4kjuow.jpg

Learn ya facts ? boy

And i was wrong, and!!?? You still lost right, right. I'll ? when Joe Flacco actually resembles a NFL elite QB..
    Flacco didn't lose 2 14 point leads...but I get it.. U one of those ? .. Like I said... Go learn ya facts lil ?
  • ghost!
    Options

4kjuow.jpg

Learn ya facts ? boy

Flacco didn't lose 2 14 point leads...but I get it.. U one of those ? .. Like I said... Go learn ya facts lil ?

? chk ur pad. This is the NFL thread where everyone talk ? to each other. The ? ??

I got the team record wrong. But im right about your QB. flacco didnt lose the 2 leads BUT THE TEAM did. Hence why i can talk ? about your team.

Its called bragging rights. Same ish u guys did when they won. Right. Right.
  • texasdaking88
    Options

4kjuow.jpg

Learn ya facts ? boy

? chk ur pad. This is the NFL thread where everyone talk ? to each other. The ? ??

I got the team record wrong. But im right about your QB. flacco didnt lose the 2 leads BUT THE TEAM did. Hence why i can talk ? about your team.

Bruh, 2 things.. Ur not right bout my qb.. He does what he need to do.. Before he threw those two picks against y'all, he had thrown 0 ints in 2 playoffs with like 18 tds... He does what he needs to do when he needs to do it...

2nd thing... I could have sworn we were talking ? to each other.. WTF u talking bout?? All I said was if u gonna talk ? , know what u talking about
  • ghost!
    edited July 2015
    Options

4kjuow.jpg

Learn ya facts ? boy

Bruh, 2 things.. Ur not right bout my qb.. He does what he need to do.. Before he threw those two picks against y'all, he had thrown 0 ints in 2 playoffs with like 18 tds... He does what he needs to do when he needs to do it...

2nd thing... I could have sworn we were talking ? to each other.. WTF u talking bout?? All I said was if u gonna talk ? , know what u talking about

Im done after this w this back n forth. Ok. Im wrong about your QB, but he threw 2 picks in that game. Which honestly all QB have done. Brady included.

But when asked and or judged by his peers. They said he was the 97th best player out of 100. Now thoses are his peers talking. Not the media, not the fans. But his peers.

So obviously he does what he needs to do, but CLEARLY not enough. Thk u.

And we talking ? but you the one in your feelings about it. Im laughin having a good time saying f your team!

Ha ha