The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Flacco bout to do work again, we the only squad that stands up to the cheatin Pats..............Steelers and Bills will be contenders this year tho, let the season begin

new WR and TE for Joe to work with............it might get ugly

Can I do a half cosign???
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13330927/nfl-nflpa-negotiating-potential-settlement-leveon-bell-pittsburgh-steelers
    Le'Veon Bell settlement talks could cut suspension one or two games

The NFL Players Association and the NFL are negotiating a settlement that could reduce the suspension of Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell from three games to one or two, sources tell ESPN's Dan Graziano.

No formal hearing on the settlement has occurred, but at the time of Bell's appeal, his attorneys and the union argued that he was being punished under the league's new drug policy for an offense that occurred under the old policy. The arbitrator encouraged the sides to work toward a settlement, and it's believed an agreement could be reached and a reduction in his suspension announced in the next week or so.

Bell was suspended in April for his August 2014 arrest on DUI and marijuana possession charges.

On Saturday, Bell said he "most definitely" wants his three-game marijuana suspension reduced but said he had no idea how the league would handle his appeal, or if it was even up for evaluation.

"I want to make sure I do everything in my power to be a better teammate and player," Bell said on the first day of Steelers training camp. "Whatever the consequence is, I'll take it. ... You have to take the good with the bad."

Last season, Bell was second in the NFL in rushing yards (1,361) and receptions for a running back (83).

WccOM.gif

man i hope soo

Y'all still getting y'all ass kicked.Ravens gonna crush that weak ass defense

Ok
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brady ? wild.

If Rog and the squad was really about that ? , they could pull those cell phone messages of a tower, on some Lester Freemon ? .
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Flacco bout to do work again, we the only squad that stands up to the cheatin Pats..............Steelers and Bills will be contenders this year tho, let the season begin

new WR and TE for Joe to work with............it might get ugly

Flaccos the new face of the lottery. Always good for a pick 6.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    This press conference is funny as ? .

First off, Robert Kraft need to go on with that ? . Implying that you all "fell on the sword for the good of the game?" Man, ? you. Y'all did that ? , y'all need to eat the ? punishment. That's the part that ? with everyone. If the Golden Boy just did his four games like a G, no one would give a ? by Thanksgiving, especially if Brady came back and started beating ass all over the league. This whole kicking and screaming ? makes it all worse.

Belichick is a ? ROCK, tho. Those reporters should've known they weren't going to get ? out of him but "we're focused on the 2015 NFL season" over and over again.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I respect the grimey ass nature of the Patriots .....they just don't give a ? ....they don't care about perception it's simply about getting the W's ....that's what the ? I'm talking about ....I likes that ? ....? committed to that #cheat2beat mentality ...even got the owner bashing the leauge ....? staying solid ....riding for their players ....? talking about science and ? lol ....these ? wit da ? fr fr
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Wonder how those Brady supporters that embarrassed themselves protesting, feel about their Lord and Savior Tom Brady now!

• Huey_C
    Options
    We're going to the courts! ? Goodell! Free my ? brady
  • Huey_C
    Options
    ? Goodell fr ? ass ?
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thr unmitigated gall of Brady man..... I swear.....
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still think this is the stupidest ? ever. All this for some deflated footballs
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    I still think this is the stupidest ? ever. All this for some for lying about deflated footballs

All he had to do was say hey we did it, but noooooooooooooo he has to make a point. NFL like cool...........Come to NYC fed court instead of Minnesota.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robert Kraft needs to take his L and keep it moving.

Brady really should have got a 6-8 game suspension, and Belichick should have faced some type of reprimand as well they got off easy to me.

Take your L your precious great White Hope Tom Brady will be back in plenty of time to make a difference and they'll probably again win that weak ass division they play in.
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Robert Kraft needs to take his L and keep it moving.

Brady really should have got a 6-8 game suspension, and Belichick should have faced some type of reprimand as well they got off easy to me.

Take your L your precious great White Hope Tom Brady will be back in plenty of time to make a difference and they'll probably again win that weak ass division they play in.

? and kettle
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny how patriots fans hate the comish, like he didn't do them a big favor with burning all the tapes and evidence for spygate.

We still don't know ? about that.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    The winner of the NFC South was 7-8-1 but the AFC East is "weak"? Ha.

You're a Jets fan

Just stop.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You're a Jets fan

Just stop.

what does that have to do with anything.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

You're a Jets fan

Just stop.

Outside of the Patriots, Name one team in the AFC East that has contended for anything outside of the #1 pick?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a JETS fan, but i hope the suspension gets reduced to zero games. Cuz i dont want to hear no mother ? excuses when the pats lose to the ravens or the steelers in the playoffs.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

You're a Jets fan

Just stop.

Outside of the Patriots, Name one team in the AFC East that has contended for anything outside of the #1 pick?

Is this a trick question?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I see you caught feelings.

I'm guessing you a Jets fan when the last time yall been relevant I'll wait.