edited October 2015
    Options
    Slept on key addition to the squad

Mic'd Up

https://youtu.be/IF4Xeo__rWk

• ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I figured Hardy would finally be active this week. Not expecting much but its going to be good if he gets some action. Probably going to see more of Nick Williams and the TE's.

Need to give Freeman the ball 20-25 times this week.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    I figured Hardy would finally be active this week. Not expecting much but its going to be good if he gets some action. Probably going to see more of Nick Williams and the TE's.

Need to give Freeman the ball 20-25 times this week.

Nick hurt too(Hamstring), that's why Hardy is playing. Sunday, the receiving core is Julio, Roddy, Hardy & Weems.

I think Freeman should get 20-25 carries every game regardless.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    They're officially moving Alford into the slot & the rookie, Collins, will be on the outside in Nickle packages.
  • ya boi g
    Options
    Damn I didnt know Nick was hurt too... smh, a position we thought we was finally deep at looking thin.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Damn I didnt know Nick was hurt too... smh, a position we thought we was finally deep at looking thin.

I mean, it's still pretty deep imo. We have 3 WRs injured and we still have 4 quality receivers playing Sunday.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Game Day

"We all we need, we all we got!"

https://youtu.be/lhnREXPZLCg

• ya boi g
    Options
    Shanahan's troubles with scoring in the Red Zone are showing.....
  • ya boi g
    Options
    Halftime

Falcons still turning the ball over like crazy. Look like the damn ? Tunes out there. Hardy was wipe open on that interception Ryan threw. Nobody was even close to him.

Defense playing well outside of that TD, offense keep putting them in bad spots.

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They lost that game in the 1st half 4 turnovers is pitiful. At least Matt seamed to snap out of whatever ? he was on in the 4th.

If Trufant misses any time this ? is a wrap cause Adams sucks
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Nothing else to say but Quinn has to work on those turnovers.
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turnovers been a issue for at least the pass three games and they still haven't corrected it. It's good to be only two games down, but they need more discipline.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    12 turnovers in the last 4 games. Its awful because after GB beats Carolina next week, it would've been a 3 way tie for the #1 seed in the NFC.

Now the Falcons have to worry about not losing the wildcard spot. 0-2 in the division is not a good look.

Matt Ryan needs to wake the ? up. That run-pass option caused one of those fumbles. It needs to be banned from the playbook because Matt can't do it. Interception due to throwing to a TE in triple coverage. Not Julio, a mothafuckn TE. He's on my ? list right now.

We NEED a Center BADLY and Alex Mack is on the trading block.

With 175 million dollars paid between 2 offensive players, leading Rusher in ALL categories coming into that game playing against a 2-4 team it's no dam way in hell that your offense only puts up 3 points in 3 quarters.

Its unacceptable
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That win felt good. Y'all just aren't who people thought you were with your early wins, and people are seeing it now. 8 games in, and you haven't played a team with a winning record. NFC East (Cowboys right after Romo and Dez went down), Texans, Saints, Bucs, and Titans.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    That win felt good. Y'all just aren't who people thought you were with your early wins, and people are seeing it now. 8 games in, and you haven't played a team with a winning record. NFC East (Cowboys right after Romo and Dez went down), Texans, Saints, Bucs, and Titans.

ca67f783d2fb8abf5e8a01b75a837b7b79e0161741b11ca8a1dfef45afa22cf6.jpg

It was about 50 elem turnovers that game & yall still barely won. We'll tighten up b4 it's too late. Everything just going wrong right now. I'd rather it happen now than December/January. 8 games in with 2 losses. True Falcons fans knew this was a Wildcard team b4 the season started. I pull up the quotes if you need me to.
  • ya boi g
    edited November 2015
    Options
    smh.....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2585679-report-49ers-wanted-to-wait-for-weak-falcons-defense-to-start-blaine-gabbert

It doesn't seem possible, but it appears the San Francisco 49ers have somehow managed to discard quarterback Colin Kaepernick while shading backup Blaine Gabbert and the Atlanta Falcons in the process.

News that San Francisco (2-6) will bench Kaepernick for Gabbert surfaced after Sunday's 27-6 loss to the St. Louis Rams. Bay Area sports reporter Kyle McLorg first gave word of the move:

Ideally, that's where the story would've ended. Kaepernick's out, Gabbert's in. Collect your tears accordingly.

But McLorg had another interesting tidbit on the situation. According to his source, the 49ers decided they wanted Gabbert to take over for Kaepernick before Sunday's game but were waiting for a more pliable defense for Gabbert to work against.

If true, this is a bad look for San Francisco. This isn't the beer league Turkey Bowl. You can't write off games in the NFL, particularly if your franchise was in striking distance of a Lombardi Trophy just two years ago.

Also, it's kind of rude. They might not be the Steel Curtain, but the Falcons have feelings, too:

The irony in all of this is that even with the 49ers' franchise-altering quarterback move, nothing has really changed in San Francisco. Ever since coming up short to the Baltimore Ravens in Super Bowl XLVII, the franchise has been an unending oil spill of spite and sideways disgruntlement.

Because nothing can happen neatly with the 49ers. Every incident comes with five acres of chewed-up lawn and unnecessary collateral damage. As Vernon Davis reminded us Monday, players don't leave this team peacefully. They flee the building, wrap themselves in a space blanket and immediately regale the world with stories of the horrors they endured within.

As for this Gabbert/Falcons report, I remind you we're relying on the word of McLorg's anonymous source with this revelation.

That being said, if there's one franchise capable of ruining its quarterback's birthday, shading his replacement and riling up its next opponent with a single leak, it's the 49ers.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited November 2015
    Options
    13th ranked defense in the league bro.

? what everybody else has to say. The offense is the reason why we lost those 2 games.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

It was about 50 elem turnovers that game & yall still barely won. We'll tighten up b4 it's too late. Everything just going wrong right now. I'd rather it happen now than December/January. 8 games in with 2 losses. True Falcons fans knew this was a Wildcard team b4 the season started. I pull up the quotes if you need me to.

Y'all may not make threw playoffs. Could, but definitely not a sure thing. I'm just saying the way they looked early, isn't the way they're looking now. 0-2 in the division, and haven't gone against the top team yet.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited November 2015
    Options

Y'all may not make threw playoffs. Could, but definitely not a sure thing. I'm just saying the way they looked early, isn't the way they're looking now. 0-2 in the division, and haven't gone against the top team yet.

I aint worried. We got a better record than the division leader of the East & tied with the leader of the West.
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand it's a division game and we lost, but don't come in here talking ? about the squad when the Bucs ain't over .500. Nobody said the Falcons were winning the Super Bowl and even when we won we still didn't like the way the team looked. Hell in 2012 when we went 13-3 and went to Nfc championship our three loses were all division games, so if they shore up ball security, they will give any team problems.
  • ya boi g
    Options
    bigduece69 wrote: »
    I understand it's a division game and we lost, but don't come in here talking ? about the squad when the Bucs ain't over .500. Nobody said the Falcons were winning the Super Bowl and even when we won we still didn't like the way the team looked. Hell in 2012 when we went 13-3 and went to Nfc championship our three loses were all division games, so if they shore up ball security, they will give any team problems.

This.....

Can't beat people turning the ball over like the Falcons have been the last couple weeks. ? is almost comical. Hell if those 12 turnovers are cut in half we might be 8-0.

Defense is playing well, O gotta stop with the foolery.
  • bow to royalty
    Options

But we did beat y'all in Atlanta, with our rookie QB, without Vincent Jackson or Austin Seferian-jenkins. Falcons record is misleading...y'all ain't ? . And ya, if you stop doing bad, you'll do better...that's some revolutionary thinking. If the Bucs just get better on defense and offense, they'll give any team problems...see how that sounds?
  • bow to royalty
    Options

This.....

Can't beat people turning the ball over like the Falcons have been the last couple weeks. ? is almost comical. Hell if those 12 turnovers are cut in half we might be 8-0.

Again. If a lot of teams had back half their turnovers their record would be better. What's this mean? You are what you are.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited November 2015
    Options

But we did beat y'all in Atlanta, with our rookie QB, without Vincent Jackson or Austin Seferian-jenkins. Falcons record is misleading...y'all ain't ? . And ya, if you stop doing bad, you'll do better...that's some revolutionary thinking. If the Bucs just get better on defense and offense, they'll give any team problems...see how that sounds?

We ain't ? huh? Record is misleading?

No YALL ain't ? . We lost a few division games. That never happen before? Enjoy the bottom of the division. Yall will be there all season. There's always next year.

This.....

Again. If a lot of teams had back half their turnovers their record would be better. What's this mean? You are what you are.

You're right, we're 6-2