The Official Showtimes "Shameless" Season 6 Discussion (1.17.16)

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I haven't seen the new season but I'm reading these comments....yall hate deb now? Say it ain't sooo. Not my girl debs....

Just watch it when you can gabi. So damn disappointed in that girl lol

post-29234-Patriots-93-Tommy-Kelly-sad-gi-BMny.gif

Nah....it can't be....
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou is right, she is being a ? but then again what can we expect.

Lip and Deb both have a good shot but who knows....
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

I been saying the bolded since last season..shes got a good head on her shoulders, but been making bad decisions.. but who tf raised her.. but I think outside of lip she has the best chance at making it out...
  • MissK
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

I been saying the bolded since last season..shes got a good head on her shoulders, but been making bad decisions.. but who tf raised her.. but I think outside of lip she has the best chance at making it out...

Agreed. I do think it is very telling that she finally calls Frank dad-and not in a good way smh. She also needs to get her head out of her ass with this baby mess.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    It's absolutely prisoner of your environment syndrome.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tonights episode was good. Dope that carl bought the house back. ? up thing from Nick. Lol @ lip always getting ? over by his chicks.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Smh more and more at debbie
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i was dead at them forgetting about chucky.. yo did Samantha get locked up thats why she not around? cant remember?

yeah Frank doesnt have the lead in the storyline anymore but he still as big a POS as always.. pushing his minor daughter onto a grown man.. while consoling his dying wife.. all in attempt to have somewhere to sleep at night smh

smh at frank taking her casket shopping.. and him getting a cut from the funeral worker.. such ?

Fiona a bird..that crazy Amanda chick Lip was ? , tweeted that pic..? was foul, but thats on him for taking it in the first place, knew that was gon come back to bite him

been meaning to say this.. smash on the russian ? .. chick just sexy to me (i got her 2nd on the show, right after V)

i usually d/l the episodes, but actually saw this one on Showtime.. saw some of the preview for next episode....man looks like that Gus coming back to serve Fiona more of that ether...

Yeah they mentioned Sammy was locked up. Took place with the convo between ian and mickey. cs at that russian chick though. Shes put on some weight this season but when she exposed those ? ... OOOOOOWWWWEEEE! Big ol ? !

cs the spoiler. I wonder wtf is gonna happen with that.

I missed the first episode of this season. Why did Sammi get locked up? I'm glad Chucky is still around though.

I'm mad that Liam still doesn't talk.

Lip was dumb as hell to let his ex in his room. Hopefully they'll update the story about the teacher trying to ? her cuckhold husband.
  • black caesar
    Options

It's funny because in the UK version, she ends up going the army.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it streaming online somewhere, and that part of Chicago they live in getting gentrified like a muh
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lip's storyline is straight up jokes. Them Asian kids get live.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel bad for Lip. But dude needs to move on and put his ? to good work and become successful.

Felt bad for Carl, he tried hard to keep his buddy from losing his ? over that bike.

Debs lol and smh she's ? herself out to the max. Frank is such a ? .

I was thinking Queenie was Monica, it just now dawned on my as I'm tying it isn't her.

Carl came up and have Fiona that $$ for the house, that was dope. Hopefully they pull him out of this over-the-top character and tone it down a little.

Gus straight doesn't give a ? about anything Fiona says or wants, ? is hilarious.

All these guys are great actors/actresses.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    yeah i was dead at them forgetting about chucky.. yo did Samantha get locked up thats why she not around? cant remember?

yeah Frank doesnt have the lead in the storyline anymore but he still as big a POS as always.. pushing his minor daughter onto a grown man.. while consoling his dying wife.. all in attempt to have somewhere to sleep at night smh

smh at frank taking her casket shopping.. and him getting a cut from the funeral worker.. such ?

Fiona a bird..that crazy Amanda chick Lip was ? , tweeted that pic..? was foul, but thats on him for taking it in the first place, knew that was gon come back to bite him

been meaning to say this.. smash on the russian ? .. chick just sexy to me (i got her 2nd on the show, right after V)

i usually d/l the episodes, but actually saw this one on Showtime.. saw some of the preview for next episode....man looks like that Gus coming back to serve Fiona more of that ether...

Yeah they mentioned Sammy was locked up. Took place with the convo between ian and mickey. cs at that russian chick though. Shes put on some weight this season but when she exposed those ? ... OOOOOOWWWWEEEE! Big ol ? !

cs the spoiler. I wonder wtf is gonna happen with that.

I missed the first episode of this season. Why did Sammi get locked up? I'm glad Chucky is still around though.

I'm mad that Liam still doesn't talk.

Lip was dumb as hell to let his ex in his room. Hopefully they'll update the story about the teacher trying to ? her cuckhold husband.

At the end of last season, the very last episode/scene was Sammi chasing Mickey around the neighborhood shooting at him. She got arrested for that as did mickey because he was in trouble for some gun related stuff too if i recall correctly. Both in jail for awhile.
    Is it streaming online somewhere, and that part of Chicago they live in getting gentrified like a muh

http://www.couchtuner.ag/

• Lou Cypher
    Options
    LMAO @ Frank hooking back up with Sammy's mom too. That should make things interesting. And they are taking care of chucky, that will be hilarious.

Still cant get over that scene with Nick.. ? was sad af. Could hear the mom crying and just see a ? hammer next to nick. The kid riding that bike wasn't very old either, that was a young kid.. Like Carl's age, maybe younger. Hopefully this is an awakening experience for carl. They bought the house, now they need to fix that ? after they listed all the things wrong with it.

Im sure something will come up when fiona goes to buy the house though. Like "How did you manage to scrounge up 150 thousand in cash?"
  • MissK
    Options
    I agree Lou, I really did get a little teary eyed at that scene and was still thinking about it today Smh.

I laughed at what dude did to Fiona, she deserves all of that
  • black caesar
    Options
    Can't wait for next week
  • JusDre313
    Options
    i'll check out the latest episode tonight.. I d/l it Monday forgot to watch...
  • JusDre313
    Options
    finally watched it.. man i think carl finally got a wake up call from that ? Nick did.. smh... but like he said.. he dont like people

that ether gus gave fiona was dope! lip need to let that ? go.. he came out alright in the situation... move on

• BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Options
    bro i hate lip ? throws him so much ? and he always ? it up ungrateful edomites
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Don't have much to say about last episode. Felt like it was somewhat of a filler episode. Or I just wasn't paying attention enough lol. ? chucky, was funny though.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna punch Lip on the nose so badly.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frank is the goat at manipulating people, Queenie isn't bad looking, she's way better than Monica

Fiona is feeling lost without having to take care of everything; Deb is motherly and Carl has the house on lock.

Lip is an idiot. House full of females and he's stuck on Helene. smh I thought that ? was over with, dude needs to delete the picture and burn the art book.

I was dead @ the pastor staring down his son and Ian preaching..

Looks like Carl will finally stop this ? .

I almost thought Deb was gonna get down w cancer lady. Glad that ended.
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    Options
    ? you live in a sorority have a weird ? knocking on your door begging for ? ......? ? me off nd threw off my whole day today had me mean mugging hoes at school ? dont smile at me unless you trynna ?

• BlevlandBoyBool
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Frank is the goat

i prey my father was/is half the man frank is
  • JusDre313
    edited February 2016
    Options
    yo at lip

ajuvr6.gif

man the ? up... yelling outside her house causing a ruckus... i was hoping one of her neighbors came out and punched him in the throat... disgusting