The Official Showtimes "Shameless" Season 6 Discussion (1.17.16)

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lip is ? clown right now. How he gonna act like he didn't ? up this lady reputation, job, home life and fought her son in the front yard of her house cause he thought he was ? her to. Lip need to get his ? together he bout to wind up a mix between that ? ass teacher and Frank.

Debbie is just being a complete ? right now. If she have that baby and Fiona really like no I ain't helping Debbie has no chance at making it out of there.

Ian would be good as a fire fighter but that ? can't happen he didn't graduate high school and he got a record cause of the military ? he pulled going awol and getting dishonorable discharge.

Carl is that dude. He bought the house so the ? is his regardless of the ? Fiona trying to pull about her name being on the paper work. ? probably can't even pay the property taxes but want to talk ? to Carl about the house.

Fiona is a ? ? plain and simple. That ? need some counseling. Raising them kids cause of how ? up their parents ? her life up. Being in a ? up space is Fiona normal so when some good ? come along the ? gonna ? that ? up.

Gus made a great song about her though!!!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Lip is ? clown right now. How he gonna act like he didn't ? up this lady reputation, job, home life and fought her son in the front yard of her house cause he thought he was ? her to. Lip need to get his ? together he bout to wind up a mix between that ? ass teacher and Frank.

Debbie is just being a complete ? right now. If she have that baby and Fiona really like no I ain't helping Debbie has no chance at making it out of there.

Ian would be good as a fire fighter but that ? can't happen he didn't graduate high school and he got a record cause of the military ? he pulled going awol and getting dishonorable discharge.

Carl is that dude. He bought the house so the ? is his regardless of the ? Fiona trying to pull about her name being on the paper work. ? probably can't even pay the property taxes but want to talk ? to Carl about the house.

Fiona is a ? ? plain and simple. That ? need some counseling. Raising them kids cause of how ? up their parents ? her life up. Being in a ? up space is Fiona normal so when some good ? come along the ? gonna ? that ? up.

I cant remember too well, but didnt he luck out with the charges? they never found him i dont think, and he registered into the army as his brother Lip because he was too young at the time. So when the cops came they were looking for lip and lip/fiona was able to prove to them that lip was there the whole time and Ian got away with it. As far as the highschool ? im sure he could just get his GED real quick and still apply. We shall see though.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I cant remember too well, but didnt he luck out with the charges? they never found him i dont think, and he registered into the army as his brother Lip because he was too young at the time. So when the cops came they were looking for lip and lip/fiona was able to prove to them that lip was there the whole time and Ian got away with it. As far as the highschool ? im sure he could just get his GED real quick and still apply. We shall see though.

They did find and lock Ian up but I think you right about lucking up on the charges or they said ? it cause he was bi-polar and said let his family deal with that as to why he out on the streets.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    They didnt have a new episode ?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because of the Oscars I think. Very few networks ran new shows apparently
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

Because of the Oscars I think. Very few networks ran new shows apparently

Was wondering. Thought my PVR was ? up.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lol yeah they had one scheduled but showtime and tons of others figured they wouldn't get good ratings so postponed the new episode for a week
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The subtitles when Carl was talking to those two guys about the party was hilarious:

"Stop it, we both know you're an incompetent rap lyricist"
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate lip
    i hate debbie
    i hate gayboys
    s/o frank stepping up and being a father to my ? carls punk ass seen a dead kid and wanna go swing on the monky bars

• BlevlandBoyBool
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    ? lip. Ungrateful ? lmao.

Lmfao at frank doing all the coke and getting chased.

Dude with debbie was gross af.

? . Things got really ? this episode.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I'm done! Lip granny made him ? hahahaha wtf?!?!?!?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I'm done! Lip granny made him ? hahahaha wtf?!?!?!?

^^ikr... but atleast it seems he over that professor... for now

my man gun butted Carl... ? got real! glad he got out of that ?

dead at the rick fox appearance.. but he had to be a hoodlum huh...

and i knew that creeper hitting on debbie was a weirdo... and im like dude she a freaking minor!
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao. When I saw the episode title on the guide I knew it was gonna some ? .

maiesiophile that's new.

Rick fox need more ppl. Foh. How did that casting situation even go down?

This ? got the ? and my dude was ready to get it raw anyway. Absolute scust.

Gran mammy gave lip that comeback for real.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lol I thought lip was gonna bang the grandma for a min. ? was cracking me up.
  • JusDre313
    Options

maiesiophile that's new.

ikr at the bolded...and how u gon tell him AFTER yall slept together... and i could definitely go without all this ? ?
  • D. Morgan
    Options

maiesiophile that's new.

I fast forwarded through that ? . So the black dude got ? ?

I really want to se how Frank is going to get out of ? up a whole brick of coke.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Still can't get over dude losing all his clothes and his car just to get Carl out of that gang. I would've been like sorry lil' man you're on your own.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Also ? that Nick bodied that kid that stole his bike, I would've liked to see what they could do with his character when all they really did was use him to move Carl's storyline along.
  • JusDre313
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Still can't get over dude losing all his clothes and his car just to get Carl out of that gang. I would've been like sorry lil' man you're on your own.

yeah I'm pretty sure he regretted that ? once his kid brought home that pistol he stole from their house... still think dude was kinda wack for blaming fiona.. he ignoring the fact his kid is a lil ? . But i get it
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is so trill.

• BlevlandBoyBool
    Options
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    blame fiona
    always blame fiona
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Didnt get to watch yesterdays episode, fell asleep. Good ass episode?