The Official Showtimes "Shameless" Season 6 Discussion (1.17.16)

Options

Comments

• lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lip be ? me off..especially since I go to college and I wish it was that easy for me..AND they let him live in the mfn sorority house? But he ? aaaalllll of that up tho..
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lips not a product of ? hes just a lil ? like hes brother

i hope ian gives hes brother aids during a fist fight or a car accident
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I'm watching Primal Fear with Richard Gere and Edward Norton which is set in Chicago and the bar Gere's character is at at the beginning is called The Alibi. Crazy coincidence or does that bar really exist???
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    Options

i hope ian gives hes brother aids during a fist fight or a car accident

• s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the greatest shows on TV, next to House of Cards.

Watched the UK version; the US version keeps getting better by each episode.
    Ian probably has AIDS, one of the many twists
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched last weeks episode before this weeks. That ? Frank is the Harry Houdini of getting outta ? up situations. Lolololol!
  • illestni99ainne
    Options
    This episode is goat just from the Svetlana/Vee storyline. CLLLAAAWWWD!!!
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    Options
    ? debbie i hope she her baby get taken away
  • illestni99ainne
    Options
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    Options
    i hope debbie dies
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got me wanting to go to the old neighborhood and find a big ? Russian ? . Svetlana could get it. That's prime 3some action. Kev needs to rise to the occasion on this. No pun.

Debbie ain't ? . Damn.

I'm actually offended this ? checking frank. Who tf is you?
    They really can't appreciate him just trying even tho they all living relatively just as foul. I'm irritated watching this ? right now.

Lol. Nvm. This ? frank man...
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha carl was happy as hell to choke frank the ? out ...frank bout to go from giving away the bride to getting the groom merked..knew that ? was gonna happen to ian and I knew lip was gonna pull some stupid ? like that. Lip must be the dumbest genius in history..he wanna be frank so bad and don't even know it
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo lip is a certified ? .... this dude is one emotional unbalanced ? i swear cuz.. he don threw it all away now

wow at the russian turning out V..... mad quick too.. id have to get the 3sum

like someone said last episode.. fionna and that baggage.... dude sean aint lived there a week and he already got into a brawl with frank.. n they got brick through the window..

and ? everyone back in the house again

• Rampage12
    edited March 2016
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    yo lip is a certified ? .... this dude is one emotional unbalanced ? i swear cuz.. he don threw it all away now

like someone said last episode.. fionna and that baggage.... dude sean aint lived there a week and he already got into a brawl with frank.. n they got brick through the window..

-? Sean's ? ? ass for trying to check Frank in his own house and ? Fiona for acting like she has some moral high-ground to stand on.

-? that was Deirdre Lovejoy a/k/a Rhonda Pearlman from The Wire as the paramedic.

-LOL at brittle old ass Frank still giving Sean that work and we're supposed to believe Sean is on parole for killing someone in a street fight LOL oh and that "you own a garbagey restaurant in a garbagey part of town" line had me rolling. The show's definitely gonna go all the way dark if Frank actually tries to have Sean murked...doubt it happens though.

-Call me crazy but if a firefighter had ? wouldn't that automatically disqualify him from the job? Because I don't buy all that "I can't give it to anyone else" ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Sean got ? up. Frank got beat pretty good too though. Lol at Carl choking him out.

Stupid Lip. Wasted potential.

Wonder if Ian will get fired.

Debbie needs to give that baby up for adoption. Sunday is the finale. If they go the adoption route, i bet fiona and sean will be the ones to adopt it.

Kev is lucky but i would have reacted the same way. Upset at first but if i had access to Svetlana on my own and access to threesomes and a 3rd person to pay the bills? id be happy lol.

I wonder what will come of lip on the finale. It must be something big. Jail maybe. Then maybe Lip and Mickey will be in jail together next season.

I dont think that guy will be able to pull off killing Sean. Something will happen to prevent it, or maybe sean will just get hurt.

Excited for the finale.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Frank will prolly get dude to burn down seans restaurant.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Lmao Sean got ? up. Frank got beat pretty good too though. Lol at Carl choking him out.

Stupid Lip. Wasted potential.

Wonder if Ian will get fired.

Debbie needs to give that baby up for adoption. Sunday is the finale. If they go the adoption route, i bet fiona and sean will be the ones to adopt it.

Kev is lucky but i would have reacted the same way. Upset at first but if i had access to Svetlana on my own and access to threesomes and a 3rd person to pay the bills? id be happy lol.

I wonder what will come of lip on the finale. It must be something big. Jail maybe. Then maybe Lip and Mickey will be in jail together next season.

I dont think that guy will be able to pull off killing Sean. Something will happen to prevent it, or maybe sean will just get hurt.

Excited for the finale.

Damn I thought she did fire him
  • JusDre313
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

-? Sean's ? ? ass for trying to check Frank in his own house and ? Fiona for acting like she has some moral high-ground to stand on.

-? that was Deirdre Lovejoy a/k/a Rhonda Pearlman from The Wire as the paramedic.

-LOL at brittle old ass Frank still giving Sean that work and we're supposed to believe Sean is on parole for killing someone in a street fight LOL oh and that "you own a garbagey restaurant in a garbagey part of town" line had me rolling. The show's definitely gonna go all the way dark if Frank actually tries to have Sean murked...doubt it happens though.

-Call me crazy but if a firefighter had ? wouldn't that automatically disqualify him from the job? Because I don't buy all that "I can't give it to anyone else" ? .

at bolded.. even though ive never been a fan of Sean.. i have to disagree.. Frank needs to get his ass kicked and that house aint been franks in YEARS.. . Like Sean said , they got a brick thru the window and everyone acted like it was no big deal... the family is so USED to frank and all the ? that comes with him, they have become desensitized to his shenanigans and repercussions behind them. I feel him 100%, but dont know why Fiona got upset..
  • JusDre313
    Options
    one more thing about lip... this dude gets SOOOO many breaks and STILL constantly ? up

- bangs his teacher, they get caught. Ended up losing his dorm room about it. cool

- moves in to sorority crib. gets house boy gig, with a place to stay.... gets ? ? that up. R Kelly'ing the house mom. loses place to stay

- ok still in school. Has one job, grade papers. Fails to do so. Then goes off on his boss (thought that line about his kid was crossing the line) he shoulda got fired then.. naw gets another pass. Professor even said "hey we got too personal, and that was probably my fault". Lets keep it professional. U do you, i'll do me.

- then gets wasted. goes off on boss in the middle of the ? day. embarrassing him in front of his students.. finally loses his scholarship! then goes out breaking his professors windows like some scorned teenage ? .. smmfh..

really starting to despise his character. Might owe him a fictional fade if we ever meet in person.
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    Options

really starting to despise his character. Might owe him a fictional fade if we ever meet in person.

debbie,ian,lip and fiona gonna get these hands in real life
  • Rampage12
    Options
    I don't see why everyone was so mad at Frank for shaking down Derek's dad for money. Debbie was all freaking out like "Now he'll never talk to me again!!!!!" ? he ain't talked to you in a ? year.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    I don't see why everyone was so mad at Frank for shaking down Derek's dad for money. Debbie was all freaking out like "Now he'll never talk to me again!!!!!" ? he ain't talked to you in a ? year.

Exactly they did her all the way ? . He should have got more from them. Its like they only have principles when they ? about what frank doing. But they're somehow exempt and can act like ? whenever.
  • Rampage12
    edited March 2016
    Options

Exactly they did her all the way ? . He should have got more from them. Its like they only have principles when they ? about what frank doing. But they're somehow exempt and can act like ? whenever.

Fiona especially seems resigned to the fact that she's ? up because of Frank and Monica, she always uses that and the fact that she "raised everyone" as a crutch when she does some ? up ? . It's like ? you started sucking ? and getting passed around at high school at like 14 you weren't raising ? .
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lip's turned into a straight ? lately. Carl and Liam are the only Gallaghers I can stand anymore. And Liam doesn't even talk. Kevin's living the dream.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Lip's turned into a straight ? lately. Carl and Liam are the only Gallaghers I can stand anymore. And Liam doesn't even talk. Kevin's living the dream.

Lip's been a ? for a few seasons now lol.