The Official Showtimes "Shameless" Season 6 Discussion (1.17.16)

Options

Comments

• Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at Oscar from The Office as the scumbag divorce lawyer.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    Sean's caping waaaayyyyy too hard.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Didnt get to watch yesterdays episode, fell asleep. Good ass episode?

it was cool..

Frank, Deb and Chuckie went w Queenie to her little hippie camp. Queenie ? two old white men at the same time while Frank had to watch. He was mad af, mad there was no weed, too. But Queenie showed him they have a poppy grow. They make tea w it.

Lip ? some girl, got wasted as ? , woke up in a hospital due to alcohol poisoning.

Ian had to help Mandy out. She's now an ? and was ? some dude at a hotel and he ended up dead. I missed how he died but Ian convinced Mandy to call 911 and settle it the right way.

Carl smashed on the girl he was trying to get with. She came up w the plan. She said she wanted to go over and for him to record her playing the violin w his studio equipment. She pulled out a condom and wanted him to smash. Carl had to ask for more confoms from his brothers.

Fiona and Gus were going to settle their divorce simple and clean but the lawyers played their games and went after Gus' assets and what not. Gus flipped, wanted half her house. Fiona needed to get back his ring, but it's at ? . Guy wanted 6k for the ring, eventually he sold it, turns out Sean bought the ring for her to give back. He proposed to her at the lawyer meeting.

About it I think
  • VIBE
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »

That's a lot of ? baggage, man.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at chuckee fat ass getting attacked by a mountain lion at the end. I hope he doesn't make it. Useless character.

Shout out to my ? Carl cashing that v card in.

Fast forwarded thru dude proposing to Fiona. Couldnt even watch. ? are you doing?

Its like the Gallagher's absorb several L's for a 1-2 win return. Lol. ? crazy.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at chuckee fat ass getting attacked by a mountain lion at the end. I hope he doesn't make it. Useless character.

Fast forwarded thru dude proposing to Fiona. Couldnt even watch. ? are you doing?

Your buggin chuckie is hilarious.
  • Rampage12
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

That's a lot of ? baggage, man.

Dude done lost his car, possibly his son, and is now $4,000 in debt all because of that hoe.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yo cs that moutain lion part .. hilarious

and good ? on carl.. im watching sipping a brew.. took a swig once lip and ian toasted to him losing his v card
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally watched it.

Good ass episode.

Crazy seeing mandy again. I had totally forgot about her. Seems like she might be coming back but maybe not.

I like this Carl. Way better than the gangster carl. That girls gonna break his heart i bet, then we're gonna get some weird Emo Carl.

I wonder if the ring going back to gus means the divorce settlement is done or if they are still going to go for it. I knew Gus was going to try taking the house once Fiona didnt have the ring. Oscar from the Office was hilarious as the lawyer i hope they keep his character around.

I was wondering if frank was going to get addicted to something again besides ? . Gonna be a dope fiend soon, that still wont be good for his liver. Now Lip is becoming an alcoholic as well.
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Didnt get to watch yesterdays episode, fell asleep. Good ass episode?

it was cool..

Frank, Deb and Chuckie went w Queenie to her little hippie camp. Queenie ? two old white men at the same time while Frank had to watch. He was mad af, mad there was no weed, too. But Queenie showed him they have a poppy grow. They make tea w it.

Lip ? some girl, got wasted as ? , woke up in a hospital due to alcohol poisoning.

Ian had to help Mandy out. She's now an ? and was ? some dude at a hotel and he ended up dead. I missed how he died but Ian convinced Mandy to call 911 and settle it the right way.

Carl smashed on the girl he was trying to get with. She came up w the plan. She said she wanted to go over and for him to record her playing the violin w his studio equipment. She pulled out a condom and wanted him to smash. Carl had to ask for more confoms from his brothers.

Fiona and Gus were going to settle their divorce simple and clean but the lawyers played their games and went after Gus' assets and what not. Gus flipped, wanted half her house. Fiona needed to get back his ring, but it's at ? . Guy wanted 6k for the ring, eventually he sold it, turns out Sean bought the ring for her to give back. He proposed to her at the lawyer meeting.

About it I think
    I was happy as ? for young carl. He deserved that ?
  • lordstanley
    Options
    And it's about time carl smashed some ? , he been eatin it since season three
  • VIBE
    Options
    he's gonna b in his feels heavy tho and the break up or whatever is gonna destroy his heart, hopefully he doesn't become an addict
  • lordstanley
    Options
    he's gonna b in his feels heavy tho and the break up or whatever is gonna destroy his heart, hopefully he doesn't become an addict

Idk tho...young carl might just keep his ? hand strong, even with his first ? . I don't see him going the simp route like lip
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Lip is becoming his Frank. Both intelligent guys who's nail in their coffins will be their poor decision making ability. His perverted grandma was right about him. He's a spitting image of Frank.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carl about to become a vigilante lmao
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Carl about to become a vigilante lmao

It'd be hilarious if they try to turn him into a white Omar.
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Options
    wait gayboys got aids ?????

they need to stop with that ? ? non ? viewers are missing out on major sub plots no ?
  • lordstanley
    Options
    Man frank was loving all that old ass ?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "who the hell are are you?"

THE LAW ? !!!

lmaaaoooooo
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Carl on his Bishop ? .
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the irony of Carl's gf's father being a cop and his last name is Winslow and he a little chubby. And they live in Chicago
  • Rampage12
    Options
    -Hell yeah at Debbie giving Fiona the cold shoulder about riding in the ambo.

-Kinda gave me the chills when Debbie named the baby after Frank. No clue why haha.

-Lip's still a ? but that's ? up how the professor basically stole his ideas to rejuvenate his career with that essay. But idk I guess that's how that professor/TA ? goes in real life???
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

-Kinda gave me the chills when Debbie named the baby after Frank. No clue why haha.

-Lip's still a ? but that's ? up how the professor basically stole his ideas to rejuvenate his career with that essay. But idk I guess that's how that professor/TA ? goes in real life???

Even tho it was for ? up reasons frank did hold her down during the pregnancy. Her and Carl would probably be worst off if you think about it. He got Debbie great prenatal care and got Carl out the gun/drug game still whole. Albeit for his own selfish reasons but still.

Lip caught that ether. He put himself in the position to not be able to do anything about it tho. Shoulda never left that rich Asian girl. Shoulda took that straight to the bank.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lip caught that ether. He put himself in the position to not be able to do anything about it tho. Shoulda never left that rich Asian girl. Shoulda took that straight to the bank.

Yeah, Lip's an idiot.

'Thought he could act the same way as his professor without paying his dues.

Basically, acting like he already made it.

Dude must've really thought he was an actual professor, but he's still just a student who's trying to get a degree.

I remember that Asian chick's father wanted to hook him up with an internship a couple seasons back.

Guess Lip's just a product of his environment.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Yeah, Lip's an idiot.

'Thought he could act the same way as his professor without paying his dues.

Basically, acting like he already made it.

Dude must've really thought he was an actual professor, but he's still just a student who's trying to get a degree.

I remember that Asian chick's father wanted to hook him up with an internship a couple seasons back.

Guess Lip's just a product of his environment.

Hes got that ? mentality. Its important to remember where you came from. Like a lot of the gallaghers though, they miss out on ? tons of oppurtunity because their "southside" and they cant leave the area.