Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U free as a bird snow queen foh
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I had a frame! There's not a law that says you HAVE to have a headboard..unnecessary imo.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it could be worse: An air-mattress on a rails and a box spring.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

I had a frame! There's not a law that says you HAVE to have a headboard..unnecessary imo.

Uh huh
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    This one shidddd I dunno bruh. I'd let her swipe the card at Big-Lots for a bed or Somn

Ok she gets a pass. Azzz phat. Room clean. These other ladies need to follow her lead.

And if it wasn't? Lls She send u that pic but be butt as naked with that ass but the room ? ? what exactly is you gon do? U gon delete her out ya phone?

Yo why yall ? lie so much? Lmao Like forreal , why? Who u impressin its just the fellas here man...

The broads that was posted in here...naw. It's a difference b/t messy, and filthy/? .

If she got clothes just spread all over the bed or floor, cool. Push thst s*** aside, commence to smashing.

But if this hefa got spores, mold, bacteria, and roaches decorating the room...kys.

If she got smells that hasn't been identified to be from this planet...kys.

If her mattress lookin like 4 bodies decayed on it...kys.

I'd just tell her to come over, or just get a room. Lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited October 2015
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »
    This ? is $50. Aint no excuse

mattress-frame.jpg

lmao YUP, this was my struggle years. Pops let me go ahead and grab that thing out the attic b.

Funny ass thread.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

I'll cosign

? sometimes you gotta remove the headboard for a few weeks or place pillows between the headboard and wall.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    Don't disrespect the struggle u silver spoon fed yuppies

That's why we outchea trappin not for the fun of it but to survive. The grind don't stop

this has to be a gimmick lol.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    shouldn't this have been an illpix thread? *side eyes*
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    F*** the mattresses. Why these ? rooms be lookin nasty as hell??

Exactly. Those type of broads I wouldn't even waste my time with these young brauds have no shame what so ever but steadily taking pics in nasty ass bedrooms & kitchens.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    quick show of hands how many of y'all smashed on a mattres without the bed frame? *raises hand.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    classic thread.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint the mattress on the floor that's bad its everything else
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow... Looking back this ? is wild. I literally ? a ? a mattress on the floor with no sheets on it, and she never really wanted to hang out with me again after that.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Wow... Looking back this ? is wild. I literally ? a ? a mattress on the floor with no sheets on it, and she never really wanted to hang out with me again after that.

Much ? as everyone is talkin..we've all ? a mattress on the floor chick..thats what makes the thread so funny. Cause we've all learned that ? that chick was a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad choice.

Just had a moment where i was about to say that im exempt.......then i thought about it, fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
    There was one chick her mattress was not on the floor....but her bedroom was right by her kids room so i couldnt smash cause the noise would be too loud.
    So i would take her mattress put it in the living room and try to ? her in there.

A technicality but she still qualified. That ? was the worst.