Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Allergens got me rollin bruh hahaha
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm good on that yall have fun with them ? chicks lol. Any one I'd go after is definitely not having roaches and and ? every where.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of them looks good and room looks clean

But one looks like she live in the front room.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? if we sharing stories..

Had this chick, used to always call her to come over to my house, cause I aint like going to her hood. So she started making a big deal bout why we always gotta chill at my house. So to shut her up, im like..aight we gone chill at yo house today.

For starters, I hop out the whip and ? muggin like im ? they ? . One ? in particular was really feeling some kinda way and was blocking the door way. Thought i was gone herb up ans say excuse me.

Slid past him like Barry, and all he did was suck his teeth. So i make my way to her apt. Hallway smelling like ? and ? . I can taste that ? in my throat as i write this.

She had one of them door that felt like two pieces of plywood stuck together. Like if u knocked hard enough, yo hand would go through it.

She came and let me in, talking on the phone to her home girl and i flopped down on the couch, ? load of dust popped up. Damn couch smelled like dank clothes.

She was a straight forward type chick, she hollered from the room, still on the phone wit the homegirl. "When i get off the phone, i want some ? ". At that age, i aint one to fuss bout when and how i got ass. So i hop up like, let me wash da ? again real quick.

Went into her bathroom wit the sliding entrance door. Ion know how that ? provide any privacy. I go to grab the soap and there is a long ? hair hanging right next to her tooth brush

200w.gif

I could literally feel that ? in my throat. Ever had a ? hair hangout at the back of ya throat.

I had to leave the bathroom or i was gone throw up. Still on the mission to get some ass, i leave out the bath room, move her sheet she had for a door. I peek and and she bending over in some pink granny draws. Thats a fetish of mind, and she knew that.

She was tryna find CD to ? to. Is that some elementary ? ?. So i step in and really looked and saw the mattress on the on the floor.

Oddly as ? , that ? smelled so good. Like when we got down to ? , that ? smelled like chocolate and almond.

Anyway, her ? smelled horrible, but i got a nut. Lol, i tucked the condom under the mattress after she fell alseep.

So basically u ? wit ? ? hoes....

Coo story doe!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More pics please
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Looking at these pics like

kjuyhtgrefgerfeewd.jpg

Not because of the mattresses on the floor, but pure nastiness most of these chicks have no problem with putting on display...I cant.

sounds like hate to me
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    funny... but whats even funnier is acting like there isn't a substantial amount of Americans who live in poverty...

some of them ? bad tho..
    layin on a floor.. meanwhile sittin on a million dollars.smmfh

takenotes.gif
    Thank You
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Confession: I got my baby mama Pregnant on a Mattress on the Floor .

. . . It was Mine too . :s

:s in the case of 3 month old "little roccit" ....The test proves ....................THAT YOU ARE THE FATHER!
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    @AP21 looking like the greatest wingman in the world in this thread.

This pic is a gawd damn tragedy!!!! This just don't make no gawd damn sense. All the time she spent putting herself together, and didn't put any of this energy into the room. I'm shocked nobody posted up ? damn kams room yet lol.
    BM5UnSyCQAA1I-Y.jpg
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    But smash on most of them ?

Ill ? a ? on a wood floor I don't give a ? about a matress

I ? ? on tables, chairs, cars

Ill ? anywhere, it don't matter

lol,you are so Niggerish
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    How can you take a pic with a messy ass room?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AP21 looking like the greatest wingman in the world in this thread.

This pic is a gawd damn tragedy!!!! This just don't make no gawd damn sense. All the time she spent putting herself together, and didn't put any of this energy into the room. I'm shocked nobody posted up ? damn kams room yet lol.
    BM5UnSyCQAA1I-Y.jpg

Why you @'d me to this?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

Second chick need to be shot

Looks like she bathes in the living room. Wtf
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, done it, what was worse she had no doors in the hole condo, not even for the toilet..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/o to the MOTF chicks who got their mattresses on cinder blocks.