mattress on the floor ?

Options

Comments

• Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    I'm ? dyin. When did this ? become the wave?

I must be old now because even when I ? broke hoes, they still had decency to use 4 of these
    Milk-Crate-Small.jpg

say what?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I must be old now because even when I ? broke hoes, they still had decency to use 4 of these
    Milk-Crate-Small.jpg

Say bruh...

Where you from?

Cuz I don't seen some things in my day....but this ain't one them hahaha
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Milk-Crate-Small.jpg

Say bruh...

Where you from?

? I'm from the chi, but my fam country af soooo squirrel soup and milk crates it was sometimes

Chronicles of a ? ?
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHTo_QgKM5g

this song deserves to be played in this thread
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Milk-Crate-Small.jpg

Say bruh...

Where you from?

? I'm from the chi, but my fam country af soooo squirrel soup and milk crates it was sometimes

Lol.

I knew what the milk crate was, I've just never seen them used to hold up a box spring and mattress.

But I have some cousins from Alabama that would shoot squirrels with pellet guns and grill them....country mf man
  • MasterUVTheUniverse
    MasterUVTheUniverse Members Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Lol..
    I'd smash damn near every broad posted..
    Except for her, what's up with this ? shoulder ??

IDGAF about her shoulder Id knock that skinny ? down all day...sexy AF to me

• JohnBlackwell
    JohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    Options
    I had a mattress on my living room floor for two months when I wanted to be with my dog downstairs after her operation. These ? could learn a lot from my class.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gawd dayum this whole thread got me in tears haha

? posted milk crates and all sorts of ? in here :(
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    btw people always ask me why I do the things I do... lol they ask why I have regular dishes but till use my old big thing of butter bowl to eat my cereal... or why I have regular dishes but still have every fast food large cup in my cabinet and drink out of those.. my ass until earlier this year had my tv on the floor and didn't give a damn because I was too lazy to buy a stand.... ? on topic my bed still on my floor... I gives no ? because I have ? plenty of chicks in that bed... and they ain't seem to mind... so why should I? plus honestly I'm just too lazy to buy a frame....
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    btw people always ask me why I do the things I do... lol they ask why I have regular dishes but till use my old big thing of butter bowl to eat my cereal... or why I have regular dishes but still have every fast food large cup in my cabinet and drink out of those.. my ass until earlier this year had my tv on the floor and didn't give a damn because I was too lazy to buy a stand.... ? on topic my bed still on my floor... I gives no ? because I have ? plenty of chicks in that bed... and they ain't seem to mind... so why should I? plus honestly I'm just too lazy to buy a frame....

Chronicles of a ? ?

Im a ? ? cause I don't want to buy a frame for my box spring and mattress? lol.. not that I can't afford to buy a frame... I don't want to? you ? seem to make ? up on the daily lol smh..
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Chronicles of a ? ?

Im a ? ? cause I don't want to buy a frame for my box spring and mattress? lol.. not that I can't afford to buy a frame... I don't want to? you ? seem to make ? up on the daily lol smh..

I don't repeat myself on the Internet

well this is the donkey so you ? will stay on that extra ? .. smh.. lol it is what it is..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »

But how many actually came back? That's the true measure of how many ? they gave.

lol all of them....