Lol @ Tiger stripes stretch marks.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao@ tiger stripe stretch marks
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know ya'll aint acting like ya'll never smashed a chick with the tiger stripe stretch marks
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens that ? definitely wasnt ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? if we sharing stories..

Had this chick, used to always call her to come over to my house, cause I aint like going to her hood. So she started making a big deal bout why we always gotta chill at my house. So to shut her up, im like..aight we gone chill at yo house today.

For starters, I hop out the whip and ? muggin like im ? they ? . One ? in particular was really feeling some kinda way and was blocking the door way. Thought i was gone herb up ans say excuse me.

Slid past him like Barry, and all he did was suck his teeth. So i make my way to her apt. Hallway smelling like ? and ? . I can taste that ? in my throat as i write this.

She had one of them door that felt like two pieces of plywood stuck together. Like if u knocked hard enough, yo hand would go through it.

She came and let me in, talking on the phone to her home girl and i flopped down on the couch, ? load of dust popped up. Damn couch smelled like dank clothes.

She was a straight forward type chick, she hollered from the room, still on the phone wit the homegirl. "When i get off the phone, i want some ? ". At that age, i aint one to fuss bout when and how i got ass. So i hop up like, let me wash da ? again real quick.

Went into her bathroom wit the sliding entrance door. Ion know how that ? provide any privacy. I go to grab the soap and there is a long ? hair hanging right next to her tooth brush

200w.gif

I could literally feel that ? in my throat. Ever had a ? hair hangout at the back of ya throat.

I had to leave the bathroom or i was gone throw up. Still on the mission to get some ass, i leave out the bath room, move her sheet she had for a door. I peek and and she bending over in some pink granny draws. Thats a fetish of mind, and she knew that.

She was tryna find CD to ? to. Is that some elementary ? ?. So i step in and really looked and saw the mattress on the on the floor.

Oddly as ? , that ? smelled so good. Like when we got down to ? , that ? smelled like chocolate and almond. Anyway, her ? smelled horrible, but i got a nut. Lol, i tucked the condom under the mattress after she fell alseep.

I'm confused

Her ? was musty, but when she giving me head. My head was propped up on her pillows. She had real nice pillows by the way. Know what, really thinking about it, that bed and its set up was probably the best thing in there.
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

I could literally feel that ? in my throat. Ever had a ? hair hangout at the back of ya throat.

[img]http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/will-smith-the-? .gif[/img]

man its too many of you weirdo ass ? on this site bruh. wtf.

Yeen neva eat a chick ? and get a ? hair stuck in the back of ya throat..

Be sounding like a duck tryna shake that ? loose. "Honk...huuuuoooonnk..ahh..hooonk"..yall ? fronting like yall aint neva been on some low class ? .

That's why females get waxed so situations like this can be avoided.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    Abraxas wrote: »

[img]http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/will-smith-the-? .gif[/img]

man its too many of you weirdo ass ? on this site bruh. wtf.

Yeen neva eat a chick ? and get a ? hair stuck in the back of ya throat..

Be sounding like a duck tryna shake that ? loose. "Honk...huuuuoooonnk..ahh..hooonk"..yall ? fronting like yall aint neva been on some low class ? .

That's why females get waxed so situations like this can be avoided.

Not all them hefas wax tho.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man......I haven't experienced any of this phenomena and I'd like to keep it that way.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Aye tiger stretch marks is sexy on the right body frame

Hell yea