Atheists/Agnostics

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    This troll ass ? . Christianity doesn't respect others beliefs and get defensive when they are attack for their abuse. He said look in the mirror I see nature not no damn yahweh.

Only an enemy would lie to you! Thus because I love you I will tell you the truth. If you have a disease and you go to the doctor in order to find a solution for your disease you don't want the doctor sugar coating things for you, lying to you, or beating around the bush about your condition. No! You want a remedy! You want truth! You want help! You want answers! You want a cure!

Therefore it is my job to lead you to the great physician who can heal our souls from the scourge of sin! You must be Born Again my friend!

You MUST be born again @Ajackson17
    You MUST be born again @rodneyskinner
    You MUST be born again @Bodhi
    You MUST be born again @BOSSExcellence
    You MUST be born again @VIBE
    You MUST be born again @whar67
    You MUST be born again @Swiffness!

Will you say Yes to the Lord Yeshua today my friends?

Time is of the essence and the days are evil! Today if you will hear His voice and harden not your heart you can see the kingdom of ? and guarantee your place in heaven forever!

But the question is do you want immortality today? Amen!

mannnnnn leave me out of this..
    i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

He is a true troll, he is not doing what his messiah told him to. Shake the dust against us if we do not receive. It's that simple, leave us alone.

im not even tryin to read to catch up to know what yall goin at it about.. a ? jus woke up and gotta pack..

but he a cool dude in person..
    and he is real about his jesus.. but i do think he goes overboard on here jus to ? wit us. hahaha

Lol, what I mean by troll(he does believe what he does believe) but I mean it's not conscious, but subconscious this man is gonna go on and on even when the thread doesn't pertain to him.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bodhi wrote: »
    "Sin" is just a concept. Physicians study and treat diseases that are observable. That's a big step away from what I have, which is simply a difference of opinion.

If sin is just a concept how do you explain

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

Evil is subjective.

Some people believe GMO's, Monsanto, abortion, money, drugs, etc are evil and some don't.

Death is natural. It has to happen. EVERYTHING dies. Humans. Creatures. Plants. Planets. Stars. Black holes. Galaxies. They all die. They do not die because of sin.

Do you realize the ridiculousness of sin being the cause of death?

? never liked anyone being on his level, had Adam and Eve not "sinned", they would've never dies right?

They would be ? -like; immortal, untouchable. Come on, you really think ? wanted that in the first place? No. Not in his characteristic of a being.

Death is natural. Many creatures existed before humans and they died, millions of years ago, what creature at that time sinned? Stop.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    "Sin" is just a concept. Physicians study and treat diseases that are observable. That's a big step away from what I have, which is simply a difference of opinion.

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

Evil is subjective.

Some people believe GMO's, Monsanto, abortion, money, drugs, etc are evil and some don't.

Death is natural. It has to happen. EVERYTHING dies. Humans. Creatures. Plants. Planets. Stars. Black holes. Galaxies. They all die. They do not die because of sin.

? never liked anyone being on his level, had Adam and Eve not "sinned", they would've never dies right?

They would be ? -like; immortal, untouchable. Come on, you really think ? wanted that in the first place? No. Not in his characteristic of a being.

Death is natural. Many creatures existed before humans and they died, millions of years ago, what creature at that time sinned? Stop.

In the original text the hebrews words never meant good and evil, but functional or dysfunctional. Does something work or feasible or is unfeasible and doesn't work. So dysfunctional process is what they are mainly talking about and sin is root word in hebrew literally means in english "Missing the mark" from an archer perspective. It means they are missing the mark within their culture, this was never meant to be a global religion, but a cultural dynamic within a group of people.

He is literally missing the mark on the origins and logic behind their allegorical stories.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

"things are neither good nor bad but thinking makes them so"

death is natural.

1. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
    2. Thus I go by what ? says is right and what is wrong. Not by what "i think" is right and wrong.
    3. 10commandments.jpg

4. That is what ? says is right and what is wrong. You uphold the 10 commandments by loving ? with all your heart, soul, and strength; and also by loving your neighbor as yourself. When you love you do what is right in the eyes of ? . But when you hate you do what is wrong in the eyes of ? .

5. Thus because I love you, I must tell you the truth. If i lied to you, I would be breaking the 8th commandment.
    6. Therefore the truth is that you MUST be born again @Bodhi . To say anything less than that is to lie to you, which I will not do.

7. Death isn't natural. Death only came because of sin. Therefore because all have sinned, all must die! But Christ came so that all who believe in Him can be made alive! But the question is do you want eternal life today? Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    This troll ass ? . Christianity doesn't respect others beliefs and get defensive when they are attack for their abuse. He said look in the mirror I see nature not no damn yahweh.

Only an enemy would lie to you! Thus because I love you I will tell you the truth. If you have a disease and you go to the doctor in order to find a solution for your disease you don't want the doctor sugar coating things for you, lying to you, or beating around the bush about your condition. No! You want a remedy! You want truth! You want help! You want answers! You want a cure!

Therefore it is my job to lead you to the great physician who can heal our souls from the scourge of sin! You must be Born Again my friend!

Time is of the essence and the days are evil! Today if you will hear His voice and harden not your heart you can see the kingdom of ? and guarantee your place in heaven forever!

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

Love compels me my friend. Only an enemy will not warn you if there is trouble ahead. But a friend will tell you the truth, even when it hurts. Thus because I know the terror of the LORD, i seek to persuade my fellow brothers and sisters to reconsider their ways and make a 180 degree turn from sin to righteousness. And once you set your face toward ? by turning your back toward sin, you will never be the same again! Hallelujah! All the cars, all the houses, all the girls, all the money, all the businesses that we can have in this world pales in comparison to the life that the righteous will inherit for all eternity!

WE WILL EXPLORE THE HEAVENS FOREVER!!!!!!!
    Be in rulership over planets, stars, and galaxies!!!!
    We will have immortal bodies that can appear and disappear at will!!!!
    Earth will be Headquartes!!!! And from earth the Law of the LORD will rule all of creation!!!!
    And the most important aspect of eternal life is that we will see ? face to face!!!!!

What a hope!!!
    What a joy!!!
    What a prospect!!!!
    What a future!!!!
    What a time to be alive!!!!!!

LIVING FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!!!!

You can come my friend. You can have a seat at the table!!!! You can have a throne of gold!!! You can have the heavens to rule!!!! You can have ? as your friend!!!!

All you have to do is say Yes to Him my brother and He will receive you!!! No matter what you have done in your life, no matter what you have thought, no matter what you have said; if you come to ? in repentance and ask Him to save you, He will receive you into His loving arms forever and ever!!!! And then you will really be living my brother!!! Hallelujah!!!!

But the question is do you desire the LORD today? That is the question! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Look in the mirror

@rodneyskinner

Amen.
    Look in the mirror

@rodneyskinner

Amen.

lol. So why is yours and not xemus right.

Because ? can not lie, but we can deceive ourselves. Amen. You have to get out of the river deNILE!

When you truly mean business with ? , you will find Him! Amen.

At this very moment while you are reading this response ? Almighty, the Lord Jesus Christ is standing at the very door of your heart knocking and waiting for you to let Him in. Hallelujah!

The question is will you open the door to Him today?

Amen.

Who is this imaginary enemy oh, I guess Satan, but can you actually prove that Satan manifests itself through any studies? You are a troll, you continually spew this ? even when people politely tell you not too. This is why people who hate Christianity is because people like you can't take no for answer. This is the almost the whole history of it, you push your views on people I guess the next route is through violence and fear since it only thrives and grows from it.

We have 3 enemies my friend.

1. The world. Meaning the environment that we are born into and the system that rules this age which is anti ? at its core. Case and point your hostility towards believers who speak the truth because you are still blinded by this world system.

2. The flesh. Meaning the inner-me is the enemy. There is nothing good in our flesh because we are all born with a sin nature. Thus we have no capacity to understand the things of ? apart from the new birth! Yes, until you are born again the scales will remain on your eyes until death gets the victory and only then will the scales fall off but it will be too late for tears, weeping, and repentance. Behold, today is the day of salvation! Today if you will hear His voice and harden not your heart! You can be healed! Amen.

3. The devil. Their is a source for why everything is out of order. Their is a source for why truth is resisted. Their is a source for all rebellion. Their is a source for all that is evil. Yes, their is a source for all that is wicked. And that source is our adversary the Devil. Long ago in a place far far away there was a great rebellion by an Angelic being in heaven. A being who was created perfect in beauty, perfect in wisdom, perfect in music ability! But his status as the chief among all created angels wasn't enough. Thus the moment that he thought of establishing a kingdom outside of the will of ? , iniquity was birthed into a perfectly created environment. And thus the drama is still unfolding in 2015 here on planet earth because our 1st parents, Adam and Eve, fell to the temptation of the devil that we would be like ? , knowing good and evil. Amen.

But don't fret my friend, all 3 enemies are soon to be put under the feet of all the righteous. Yes, Christ Jesus has already caused all those in Him to triumph over our foes because of His victory at the cross and His ressurection 3 days later! Hallelujah! But the question is do you know Him today? He wants to give you life from the dead! But the question is do you want life and life more abundantly?

Amen.

I have read the bible front to back and plenty of non-believers have read the book in fact I would state more have read in it's entirety than believers. Satan works for Yahweh in the Jewish chronicles and cannot act without the permission of Yahweh so what kind of enemy is he, that needs permission from his enemy? An agent.

In fact I would say Christianity gotten this out of the old Zoroastrian religion of Good vs Evil. The Jews spent a long time dealing with the Persians and that didn't ? the old religion off.

But what I'm saying is quit going into every thread and spewing your stuff even when we tell you to shut up. That's harassment. I don't believe in mythology and the book is makes it very clear that this is all allegory.

1. Be ye not hearers of the word only, deceiving yourself. But be ye DOERS of the word and you shall live forever!
    2. Therefore will you humble yourself before the One who said "Let there be light, and there was light!"
    3. All you have to do is say Yes to Him and no to sin and He will raise you to newness of life!

But the question is do you want life from the dead?

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

death is natural.

Death is transition and it's energy moving, all matter is energy, but not all energy is matter. If he understood this, then he would know his book is ? up on a lot of scientific discoveries and understanding. The ancients knew way more than those goat herders that he looks up to.

I know where I will be for all eternity but do you?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

He is a true troll, he is not doing what his messiah told him to. Shake the dust against us if we do not receive. It's that simple, leave us alone.

1. How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

im not even tryin to read to catch up to know what yall goin at it about.. a ? jus woke up and gotta pack..

and he is real about his jesus.. but i do think he goes overboard on here jus to ? wit us. hahaha

Lol, what I mean by troll(he does believe what he does believe) but I mean it's not conscious, but subconscious this man is gonna go on and on even when the thread doesn't pertain to him.

1. "Because we understand our fearful responsibility to the Lord, we work hard to persuade others. ? knows we are sincere, and I hope you know this, too." - Paul the apostle
  • Ajackson17
    Options

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

1. How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching?

It clearly says remove yourself if they do not want to hear you. And who hasn't heard any preaching in America???? Especially in the areas where there are many churches as there are corner stores. That's asinine statement, everyone here in America has heard the gospel. Tell me what black American has not heard the gospel? Who has not heard one person preached this, literally everyone I ever met has been to the church. You need to make a better argument, now that we have heard it and researched it and did our due diligence I'm not with it.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in a higher power but don't hold much stock in religious texts
  • Ajackson17
    Options

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

1. "Because we understand our fearful responsibility to the Lord, we work hard to persuade others. ? knows we are sincere, and I hope you know this, too." - Paul the apostle

According to the bible Yahshua>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paul. Why would you listen to Paul's letters over the so called words of Yahshua? It don't make any damn sense. This is why I go hard against the Christianity and it's thuggish and bullying tendencies. Cause it literally has destroyed the lives of hundreds of millions. I'm an proud atheist and Christians and other religions have killed us for speaking against mythology when the natural world says differently.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

Evil is subjective.

1. Evil is not subjective.
    2. Evil is defined by ? , not by humans.
    3. ? is the one who sets the rules and defines the terms. When you are the Creator, you have the prerogative.
    4. But just like you have done, all of mankind has tried to redefine what ? first said. It's the same thing that got our 1st parents to sin against ? . Look at what the serpent said:
    5. "Did ? really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?" Genesis 3:1
    6. The serpent did the same thing you are doing. You are questioning the authority and the authenticity of the word of ? . Same trick, same scheme, you're just the "johnny come lately" doing the acting.
    7. Death isn't natural. Death came by sin. We broke the rules, ? enforced the consequences. Thus all of creation is suffering the effects of our initial rebellion in the Garden of Eden.
    8. ? is holy. And He is wholly other! He is so far away from human corruption that the heavens can not accurately measure the distance between the holiness of ? and the sinfulness of man. Thus sin is an offense to a holy ? and sin must be punished in order for ? to uphold His holiness.
    9. There are other creatures who have far more intelligence than us @VIBE . And they are intently looking into the things of this age in order to grasp the depths of the wisdom of ? and His dealings with the sin problem.
    10. No other event in the history of this age was more marveled at than the Christ event 2,000 years ago on the cross! There the wisdom of ? was manifested before all of Gods creative intelligence's, both good and evil, as the ultimate masterpiece to the depths of His grace, mercy, wisdom, knowledge, and love!
    11. Therefore ? says that if you will place your trust, your hope, your faith in the sacrificial death of Yeshua Ha Mashiach for the atonement of your sins, and believe in your heart that He rose from the dead on the 3rd day for the justification of your sinful life, ? said that you will be saved! You will be forgiven of all your unrighteous acts, all your unrighteous thoughts, all your unrighteous words, and all your unrighteous feelings because of the penalty Christ paid on the cross. ? paid the price Himself by dying so that we could live! And He sealed His offer by the resurrection! Thus guaranteeing that death no longer has any more power! Hallelujah!
    12. But the question is do you want to be made whole today?

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

Evil is subjective.

In the original text the hebrews words never meant good and evil, but functional or dysfunctional. Does something work or feasible or is unfeasible and doesn't work. So dysfunctional process is what they are mainly talking about and sin is root word in hebrew literally means in english "Missing the mark" from an archer perspective. It means they are missing the mark within their culture, this was never meant to be a global religion, but a cultural dynamic within a group of people.

He is literally missing the mark on the origins and logic behind their allegorical stories.

@the bolded

"I am the LORD, the ? of all the peoples of the world." Jeremiah 32:27

"Behold, all souls are Mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine. The soul who sins will die. Ezekiel 18:4

th?id=OIP.Meb7a9a0e235c09677ca740aa53371b3co0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

death is natural.

1. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
    2. Thus I go by what ? says is right and what is wrong. Not by what "i think" is right and wrong.
    3. 10commandments.jpg

4. That is what ? says is right and what is wrong. You uphold the 10 commandments by loving ? with all your heart, soul, and strength; and also by loving your neighbor as yourself. When you love you do what is right in the eyes of ? . But when you hate you do what is wrong in the eyes of ? .

5. Thus because I love you, I must tell you the truth. If i lied to you, I would be breaking the 8th commandment.
    6. Therefore the truth is that you MUST be born again @Bodhi . To say anything less than that is to lie to you, which I will not do.

7. Death isn't natural. Death only came because of sin. Therefore because all have sinned, all must die! But Christ came so that all who believe in Him can be made alive! But the question is do you want eternal life today? Amen.

Sure, decisions I make today could lead to an early death like excessively consuming unhealthy foods but good and evil as philosophical concepts do not exist in nature.

There is no observable evidence for the ? you speak of. I enjoy spiritual and philosophical discussions but we can't go very far unless you're able to substantiate your claims.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2015
    Options

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

It clearly says remove yourself if they do not want to hear you. And who hasn't heard any preaching in America???? Especially in the areas where there are many churches as there are corner stores. That's asinine statement, everyone here in America has heard the gospel. Tell me what black American has not heard the gospel? Who has not heard one person preached this, literally everyone I ever met has been to the church. You need to make a better argument, now that we have heard it and researched it and did our due diligence I'm not with it.

Well ? did say this:

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matthew 24:14

https://youtu.be/N9Uw97lOOlk

IT IS 3 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT

DoomsdayClock_black_3mins_regmark.jpg?itok=reGMvIQq

3 minutes to midnight

"Unchecked climate change, global nuclear weapons modernizations, and outsized nuclear weapons arsenals pose extraordinary and undeniable threats to the continued existence of humanity, and world leaders have failed to act with the speed or on the scale required to protect citizens from potential catastrophe. These failures of political leadership endanger every person on Earth.” Despite some modestly positive developments in the climate change arena, current efforts are entirely insufficient to prevent a catastrophic warming of Earth. Meanwhile, the United States and Russia have embarked on massive programs to modernize their nuclear triads—thereby undermining existing nuclear weapons treaties. "The clock ticks now at just three minutes to midnight because international leaders are failing to perform their most important duty—ensuring and preserving the health and vitality of human civilization."

http://thebulletin.org/clock/2015

Welp......time is almost up!

So if there was ever a time to preach without ceasing now is the time. For behold:

The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.
    Ezekiel 30:1-3

Bald heads on deck
    Sackcloth on deck
    Fear, the snare, and the pit on deck
    Branding instead of beauty on deck-666
    The great tribulation on deck
    The earth burned and few men left on deck
    Yes, the 2nd coming of Yeshua on deck!

EVEN SO COME QUICKLY LORD!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    I believe in a higher power but don't hold much stock in religious texts

Have you confessed His name @huey?
  • Ajackson17
    Options

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

Well ? did say this:

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matthew 24:14

3 minutes to midnight

"Unchecked climate change, global nuclear weapons modernizations, and outsized nuclear weapons arsenals pose extraordinary and undeniable threats to the continued existence of humanity, and world leaders have failed to act with the speed or on the scale required to protect citizens from potential catastrophe. These failures of political leadership endanger every person on Earth.” Despite some modestly positive developments in the climate change arena, current efforts are entirely insufficient to prevent a catastrophic warming of Earth. Meanwhile, the United States and Russia have embarked on massive programs to modernize their nuclear triads—thereby undermining existing nuclear weapons treaties. "The clock ticks now at just three minutes to midnight because international leaders are failing to perform their most important duty—ensuring and preserving the health and vitality of human civilization."

So if there was ever a time to preach without ceasing now is the time. For behold:

2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

Bald heads on deck
    Sackcloth on deck

I swear people like you want this to play out so bad. Revelations was for the Roman empire of that time. Plus, Jesus told that generation there will be people that will be alive after the end of days, but they are dead now. False prophecy and neither Luke, John, Matthew, and Mark have the same story aligned with each other. Hell, they don't have the same story when they Mary and another lady came to see the tomb of Jesus the same.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

According to the bible Yahshua>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paul. Why would you listen to Paul's letters over the so called words of Yahshua? It don't make any damn sense. This is why I go hard against the Christianity and it's thuggish and bullying tendencies. Cause it literally has destroyed the lives of hundreds of millions. I'm an proud atheist and Christians and other religions have killed us for speaking against mythology when the natural world says differently.

1. All Scripture is ? -breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
    2. knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from ? as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
    3. Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven.
    4. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our ? endures forever.
    5. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Yes, let ? be true and all men liars. Do you know Him today my friend @Ajackson17 ?
  • Ajackson17
    Options

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

1. All Scripture is ? -breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
    2. knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from ? as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
    4. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our ? endures forever.

Yes, let ? be true and all men liars. Do you know Him today my friend @Ajackson17 ?

No substantial evidence pointing that any of the prophecy came from any deity, but all pointing to man. What's your thoughts on King James?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

death is natural.

3. 10commandments.jpg

Sure, decisions I make today could lead to an early death like excessively consuming unhealthy foods but good and evil as philosophical concepts do not exist in nature.

There is no observable evidence for the ? you speak of. I enjoy spiritual and philosophical discussions but we can't go very far unless you're able to substantiate your claims.

1. I am not talking about "philosophical concepts" @Bodhi
    2. I am talking about truth. Do you know it?
    3. The heavens declare the glory of ? and the skies proclaim His handiwork
    4. Thus, go outside and look at the sun! Who put it there? If the orbit of the earth was any closer we would fry, if it were any further we would freeze. Amen.
    5. Oh but let me warn you, don't stare to long at the sun because you will go blind. Which begs this question:
    6. If we can't even look at the sun for too long, how can we stand in the presence of the One who created the sun and live? He dwells in unapproachable light my friend. And that light that shines infinitely brighter than the sun, we will all have to face one day. Those in Him will be able to stand, those who are not will be cast away as an unclean thing into His cosmic trash heap forever. Where your worm will never die and where the fire will never be quenched, but where the agony of your torment will endure and the smoke of your roasting will rise forever. Amen.
    7. The death, burial, and resurrection of Yeshua Ha Mashiach is our only hope. The evidence for that event is piled up as high as the heavens, but the sin in your life has harden your heart and the devil which deceives you is blinding your eyes from realizing the error of your ways. But my prayer for you is that ? will draw you to Himself, for no one can come to the Father unless He first draws them. Thus I pray that you are His sheep, for His sheep hear His voice! And guess what? If ? starts out with 100 sheep, ? will come home with 100 sheep!
    8. But the question is are you His sheep today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

Well ? did say this:

3 minutes to midnight

Bald heads on deck
    Sackcloth on deck

I swear people like you want this to play out so bad. Revelations was for the Roman empire of that time. Plus, Jesus told that generation there will be people that will be alive after the end of days, but they are dead now. False prophecy and neither Luke, John, Matthew, and Mark have the same story aligned with each other. Hell, they don't have the same story when they Mary and another lady came to see the tomb of Jesus the same.

1. ? says that "surely there is an end".
    2. So what's coming is inevitable.
    3. I just pray that you will not be swept away in the soon coming destruction. But that you will turn your heart to Him.
    4. The good thing about the judgment that is to come, is that there will be many people who accept Him in the last days! Yes, so many people that John couldn't even count their numbers. There will be a great turning to the LORD Yeshua in the last days when His earth shattering judgments are in the earth.
    5. Many will have to give their lives for their profession during that time. But praise ? that they will live forever in the kingdom to come.
    6. The only caveat is that I wouldn't want to play around with my chances because you might get swept away in an instant when the judgments come, and you will not have time to repent when the fire strikes in the nuclear war. Thus your sin will find you out and you will be without hope because you failed to heed the warnings before hand, like you are hearing right now today.
    7. But if ? does spare your life and you are around on the earth after the day of sudden destruction, you will have to witness the most terrible time in human history. You will even have to see the face of the serpent! My prayer is that you will not rebel in your sin, if you are still around at that time, and accept His mark of the beast! But that you will FINALLY repent of all your wickedness and realize that the world leader at the time of the end is really the Antichrist that the Bible warned about and not the "savior" that he is being made out to be.

You can make your place secure today though my friend. All you have to do is accept Yeshua right here and right now. Open up your heart and UN-stiffen your neck! ? will receive you into His loving arms my friend. But you must make the first step in faith and ? will do the rest! Will you put one foot forward today my friend?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Basically he is saying believe me that this information is true without a hint of evidence and I quite frankly don't think he understands when we say you need to substantiate your information with evidence.

First, let's use Genesis man's creation. The male came before the female, but we know today through observation and studying the genome and understanding the Y and X chromosome we learned that Female came first and the male came later and is actually a mutation of the X chromosome.

http://www.hhmi.org/biointeractive/evolution-y-chromosome

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v47/n5/full/ng.3171.html

So if this really came from the creator, then how come the genetic matter is telling a very different tale in who came before who. That's just one.

Also, the bible says the earth existed before any stars and our sun which we know is false since it's basically star debris.

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/physics/56-our-solar-system/planets-and-dwarf-planets/general-questions/215-what-is-the-physical-difference-between-a-star-and-a-planet-intermediate

So you have to have a star in order to planets to even exists. So there is no way a planet can exists without a star, this is basically law of the universe. Unless, you use the magic/mystery card.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

Well ? did say this:

3 minutes to midnight

Bald heads on deck
    Sackcloth on deck

1. ? says that "surely there is an end".
    2. So what's coming is inevitable.
    3. I just pray that you will not be swept away in the soon coming destruction. But that you will turn your heart to Him.
    4. The good thing about the judgment that is to come, is that there will be many people who accept Him in the last days! Yes, so many people that John couldn't even count their numbers. There will be a great turning to the LORD Yeshua in the last days when His earth shattering judgments are in the earth.
    5. Many will have to give their lives for their profession during that time. But praise ? that they will live forever in the kingdom to come.
    6. The only caveat is that I wouldn't want to play around with my chances because you might get swept away in an instant when the judgments come, and you will not have time to repent when the fire strikes in the nuclear war. Thus your sin will find you out and you will be without hope because you failed to heed the warnings before hand, like you are hearing right now today.
    7. But if ? does spare your life and you are around on the earth after the day of sudden destruction, you will have to witness the most terrible time in human history. You will even have to see the face of the serpent! My prayer is that you will not rebel in your sin, if you are still around at that time, and accept His mark of the beast! But that you will FINALLY repent of all your wickedness and realize that the world leader at the time of the end is really the Antichrist that the Bible warned about and not the "savior" that he is being made out to be.

You can make your place secure today though my friend. All you have to do is accept Yeshua right here and right now. Open up your heart and UN-stiffen your neck! ? will receive you into His loving arms my friend. But you must make the first step in faith and ? will do the rest! Will you put one foot forward today my friend?

No.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

No substantial evidence pointing that any of the prophecy came from any deity, but all pointing to man. What's your thoughts on King James?

1. How do you explain crucifixion being prophesied by king David hundreds of years before it was even invented if prophecy came by the will of man?

2. I have no opinion of King James.