• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    This troll ass ? . Christianity doesn't respect others beliefs and get defensive when they are attack for their abuse. He said look in the mirror I see nature not no damn yahweh.

Only an enemy would lie to you! Thus because I love you I will tell you the truth. If you have a disease and you go to the doctor in order to find a solution for your disease you don't want the doctor sugar coating things for you, lying to you, or beating around the bush about your condition. No! You want a remedy! You want truth! You want help! You want answers! You want a cure!

Therefore it is my job to lead you to the great physician who can heal our souls from the scourge of sin! You must be Born Again my friend!

You MUST be born again @Ajackson17
    You MUST be born again @rodneyskinner
    You MUST be born again @Bodhi
    You MUST be born again @BOSSExcellence
    You MUST be born again @VIBE
    You MUST be born again @whar67
    You MUST be born again @Swiffness!

Will you say Yes to the Lord Yeshua today my friends?

Time is of the essence and the days are evil! Today if you will hear His voice and harden not your heart you can see the kingdom of ? and guarantee your place in heaven forever!

But the question is do you want immortality today? Amen!

mannnnnn leave me out of this..
    i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

He is a true troll, he is not doing what his messiah told him to. Shake the dust against us if we do not receive. It's that simple, leave us alone.

im not even tryin to read to catch up to know what yall goin at it about.. a ? jus woke up and gotta pack..

but he a cool dude in person..
    and he is real about his jesus.. but i do think he goes overboard on here jus to ? wit us. hahaha

Lol, what I mean by troll(he does believe what he does believe) but I mean it's not conscious, but subconscious this man is gonna go on and on even when the thread doesn't pertain to him.

1. "Because we understand our fearful responsibility to the Lord, we work hard to persuade others. ? knows we are sincere, and I hope you know this, too." - Paul the apostle

According to the bible Yahshua>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paul. Why would you listen to Paul's letters over the so called words of Yahshua? It don't make any damn sense. This is why I go hard against the Christianity and it's thuggish and bullying tendencies. Cause it literally has destroyed the lives of hundreds of millions. I'm an proud atheist and Christians and other religions have killed us for speaking against mythology when the natural world says differently.

1. All Scripture is ? -breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
    2. knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from ? as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
    3. Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven.
    4. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our ? endures forever.
    5. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Yes, let ? be true and all men liars. Do you know Him today my friend @Ajackson17 ?

No substantial evidence pointing that any of the prophecy came from any deity, but all pointing to man. What's your thoughts on King James?

1. How do you explain crucifixion being prophesied by king David hundreds of years before it was even invented if prophecy came by the will of man?

2. I have no opinion of King James.

We don't have no evidence that Jesus even existed in the first place. You keep posting that idiotic link with apologetics, but the reality is there is nothing that shows proof, no letters of his existence. No letters, no historians within that time frame, everything is written well after his death, he had a tax collector in his company, he should have been literate, but no writings, what about those scribes and pharisees that hated him? Should have they written anything about him and what about any of the government leaders? If there was an earthquake and people getting hit with lightening and the dead raising up it should have been written. Yet, there is nothing written.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically he is saying believe me that this information is true without a hint of evidence and I quite frankly don't think he understands when we say you need to substantiate your information with evidence.

First, let's use Genesis man's creation. The male came before the female, but we know today through observation and studying the genome and understanding the Y and X chromosome we learned that Female came first and the male came later and is actually a mutation of the X chromosome.

http://www.hhmi.org/biointeractive/evolution-y-chromosome

http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v47/n5/full/ng.3171.html

So if this really came from the creator, then how come the genetic matter is telling a very different tale in who came before who. That's just one.

Also, the bible says the earth existed before any stars and our sun which we know is false since it's basically star debris.

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/physics/56-our-solar-system/planets-and-dwarf-planets/general-questions/215-what-is-the-physical-difference-between-a-star-and-a-planet-intermediate

So you have to have a star in order to planets to even exists. So there is no way a planet can exists without a star, this is basically law of the universe. Unless, you use the magic/mystery card.

1. Adam and Eve were direct creations of ? .
    2. Meaning they had no natural mother and they had no natural father.
    3. Once they were created, mankind was born by the means that we all came into the world.
    4. By the seed of a man and the egg of a woman combining to form new life.
    5. Not hard to understand, but you can complicate with nonsensical jargon. Amen.
    6. The earth was without form and void. That means that the current earth we are living on was not ordered and was totally inhospitable.
    7. ? made nothing into something. Thus we have the 6 days of creation which gives the account. Amen.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a lot of mistranslations in the bible.

If the right people were to correct them, it would change the religion.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    This troll ass ? . Christianity doesn't respect others beliefs and get defensive when they are attack for their abuse. He said look in the mirror I see nature not no damn yahweh.

Only an enemy would lie to you! Thus because I love you I will tell you the truth. If you have a disease and you go to the doctor in order to find a solution for your disease you don't want the doctor sugar coating things for you, lying to you, or beating around the bush about your condition. No! You want a remedy! You want truth! You want help! You want answers! You want a cure!

Therefore it is my job to lead you to the great physician who can heal our souls from the scourge of sin! You must be Born Again my friend!

Time is of the essence and the days are evil! Today if you will hear His voice and harden not your heart you can see the kingdom of ? and guarantee your place in heaven forever!

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

He is a true troll, he is not doing what his messiah told him to. Shake the dust against us if we do not receive. It's that simple, leave us alone.

im not even tryin to read to catch up to know what yall goin at it about.. a ? jus woke up and gotta pack..

and he is real about his jesus.. but i do think he goes overboard on here jus to ? wit us. hahaha

Lol, what I mean by troll(he does believe what he does believe) but I mean it's not conscious, but subconscious this man is gonna go on and on even when the thread doesn't pertain to him.

1. "Because we understand our fearful responsibility to the Lord, we work hard to persuade others. ? knows we are sincere, and I hope you know this, too." - Paul the apostle

According to the bible Yahshua>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paul. Why would you listen to Paul's letters over the so called words of Yahshua? It don't make any damn sense. This is why I go hard against the Christianity and it's thuggish and bullying tendencies. Cause it literally has destroyed the lives of hundreds of millions. I'm an proud atheist and Christians and other religions have killed us for speaking against mythology when the natural world says differently.

1. All Scripture is ? -breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
    2. knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from ? as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
    4. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our ? endures forever.

Yes, let ? be true and all men liars. Do you know Him today my friend @Ajackson17 ?

No substantial evidence pointing that any of the prophecy came from any deity, but all pointing to man. What's your thoughts on King James?

1. How do you explain crucifixion being prophesied by king David hundreds of years before it was even invented if prophecy came by the will of man?

We don't have no evidence that Jesus even existed in the first place. You keep posting that idiotic link with apologetics, but the reality is there is nothing that shows proof, no letters of his existence. No letters, no historians within that time frame, everything is written well after his death, he had a tax collector in his company, he should have been literate, but no writings, what about those scribes and pharisees that hated him? Should have they written anything about him and what about any of the government leaders? If there was an earthquake and people getting hit with lightening and the dead raising up it should have been written. Yet, there is nothing written.

1. The written accounts are in the Bible. Have you read it?
    2. The split between Judaism and Christianity in the 1st century is the proof that the Christ event happened.
    3. Nero blamed "Christians" for the fire of Rome in 64 A.D. Further giving proof that "Christianity" was being singled out as separate from Judaism.
    4. Rabbinic writings speak about him.
    5. Secular correspondences between Roman government officials speak about him.
    6. Heck, the most famed Jewish historian of all time, Josephus who wrote during the 1st century wrote about Yeshua of Nazareth.
    7. Why are you being intellectually lazy and dishonest @Ajackson17 ? If you want to be ignorant, be ignorant. But don't be intellectually lazy and dishonest by saying that there isn't any evidence for the existence of Yeshua when there are mountains of it.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    There is a lot of mistranslations in the bible.

If the right people were to correct them, it would change the religion.

1. The dead sea scrolls debunk that theory in regards to the Old Testament.
    2. And there are over 5,000 Greek manuscripts and fragments that can be dated all the way back to the first century which corroborates the accuracy of the New Testament.
    3. So please miss me with that lie.

Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Basically he is saying believe me that this information is true without a hint of evidence and I quite frankly don't think he understands when we say you need to substantiate your information with evidence.

First, let's use Genesis man's creation. The male came before the female, but we know today through observation and studying the genome and understanding the Y and X chromosome we learned that Female came first and the male came later and is actually a mutation of the X chromosome.

So if this really came from the creator, then how come the genetic matter is telling a very different tale in who came before who. That's just one.

Also, the bible says the earth existed before any stars and our sun which we know is false since it's basically star debris.

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/physics/56-our-solar-system/planets-and-dwarf-planets/general-questions/215-what-is-the-physical-difference-between-a-star-and-a-planet-intermediate

So you have to have a star in order to planets to even exists. So there is no way a planet can exists without a star, this is basically law of the universe. Unless, you use the magic/mystery card.

3. Once they were created, mankind was born by the means that we all came into the world.
    5. Not hard to understand, but you can complicate with nonsensical jargon. Amen.
    6. The earth was without form and void. That means that the current earth we are living on was not ordered and was totally inhospitable.
    7. ? made nothing into something. Thus we have the 6 days of creation which gives the account. Amen.

This was possibly just ignorant you need to take semester long scientific classes, to even begin to understand what they are telling you the reason why Adam and Eve couldn't possibly have existed and our genome completely obliterates that fairy tale. We can literally see how many generations there are and can completely see that which groups are the oldest. Africans are by far the oldest A00 and everything else is a mutation of that Y haplogroup and we can see that L00 is the oldest for females. It's not even complicated terminology.

_71186900_c0030729-x_and_y_chromosomes-spl.jpg
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

This was possibly just ignorant you need to take semester long scientific classes, to even begin to understand what they are telling you the reason why Adam and Eve couldn't possibly have existed and our genome completely obliterates that fairy tale. We can literally see how many generations there are and can completely see that which groups are the oldest. Africans are by far the oldest A00 and everything else is a mutation of that Y haplogroup and we can see that L00 is the oldest for females. It's not even complicated terminology.

1. We all came from Adam and Eve my friend. That's not debatable.
    2. What can be debatable (kinda) is who we descended from after the global flood.
    3. Everyone alive today descended from either Shem, Ham, or Japheth. So if there is any argument about how the families of the earth were spread abroad the post-flood world, this is where it starts.

Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

i enjoy sinnin. hahaha

1. The written accounts are in the Bible. Have you read it?
    2. The split between Judaism and Christianity in the 1st century is the proof that the Christ event happened.
    3. Nero blamed "Christians" for the fire of Rome in 64 A.D. Further giving proof that "Christianity" was being singled out as separate from Judaism.
    4. Rabbinic writings speak about him.
    5. Secular correspondences between Roman government officials speak about him.
    6. Heck, the most famed Jewish historian of all time, Josephus who wrote during the 1st century wrote about Yeshua of Nazareth.
    7. Why are you being intellectually lazy and dishonest @Ajackson17 ? If you want to be ignorant, be ignorant. But don't be intellectually lazy and dishonest by saying that there isn't any evidence for the existence of Yeshua when there are mountains of it.

Amen.

There is nothing that amounts to Yahweh and even historians are coming to a consensus that there is literally no evidence outside of that book.

Josephus is a forgery!

http://www.academia.edu/10463098/Josephus_s_Testimonium_Flavianum_Examined_Linguistically_Greek_Analysis_Demonstrates_the_Passage_a_Forgery_In_Toto

Drop the proof of a secular mentioning during the era of Jesus 5 BCE - 33 A.D

Tacticus "Annals" written in 116 B.C.E
  • Ajackson17
    Options

2. What can be debatable (kinda) is who we descended from after the global flood.
    3. Everyone alive today descended from either Shem, Ham, or Japheth. So if there is any argument about how the families of the earth were spread abroad the post-flood world, this is where it starts.

Amen.

There is no evidence to support it except in that book. Adam, Eve, Noah, Shem, Ham, Japheth, Abraham, Isaac, and etc never have existed mythology in the likes of Greek, Roman, Canaannite, Mayan, and etc. The book that is supported with the least evidence to support itself on.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

Amen.

There is no evidence to support it except in that book. Adam, Eve, Noah, Shem, Ham, Japheth, Abraham, Isaac, and etc never have existed mythology in the likes of Greek, Roman, Canaannite, Mayan, and etc. The book that is supported with the least evidence to support itself on.

I'll ask you the same thing folk
    Where is your proof that states Adam, Eve, Noah, Shem, Ham, etc all of those ppl never existed and it's all myths?

This is a good thread and I enjoyed reading the post, but to say that you don't believe in such and such or you need proof to believe but you don't post proof to back up your reason to saying they don't exist or even ? or Jesus Christ is kinda of weak

I would love to see your proof or anyone else's proof that they may share that states that these (ppl & ? ) don't exist or the stories in the Bible are not real and never happened
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bodhi wrote: »
    "Sin" is just a concept. Physicians study and treat diseases that are observable. That's a big step away from what I have, which is simply a difference of opinion.

If sin is just a concept how do you explain

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

"things are neither good nor bad but thinking makes them so"

death is natural.

1. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
    2. Thus I go by what ? says is right and what is wrong. Not by what "i think" is right and wrong.
    3. 10commandments.jpg

4. That is what ? says is right and what is wrong. You uphold the 10 commandments by loving ? with all your heart, soul, and strength; and also by loving your neighbor as yourself. When you love you do what is right in the eyes of ? . But when you hate you do what is wrong in the eyes of ? .

5. Thus because I love you, I must tell you the truth. If i lied to you, I would be breaking the 8th commandment.
    6. Therefore the truth is that you MUST be born again @Bodhi . To say anything less than that is to lie to you, which I will not do.

7. Death isn't natural. Death only came because of sin. Therefore because all have sinned, all must die! But Christ came so that all who believe in Him can be made alive! But the question is do you want eternal life today? Amen.

Sure, decisions I make today could lead to an early death like excessively consuming unhealthy foods but good and evil as philosophical concepts do not exist in nature.

There is no observable evidence for the ? you speak of. I enjoy spiritual and philosophical discussions but we can't go very far unless you're able to substantiate your claims.

1. I am not talking about "philosophical concepts" @Bodhi
    2. I am talking about truth. Do you know it?
    3. The heavens declare the glory of ? and the skies proclaim His handiwork
    4. Thus, go outside and look at the sun! Who put it there? If the orbit of the earth was any closer we would fry, if it were any further we would freeze. Amen.
    5. Oh but let me warn you, don't stare to long at the sun because you will go blind. Which begs this question:
    6. If we can't even look at the sun for too long, how can we stand in the presence of the One who created the sun and live? He dwells in unapproachable light my friend. And that light that shines infinitely brighter than the sun, we will all have to face one day. Those in Him will be able to stand, those who are not will be cast away as an unclean thing into His cosmic trash heap forever. Where your worm will never die and where the fire will never be quenched, but where the agony of your torment will endure and the smoke of your roasting will rise forever. Amen.
    7. The death, burial, and resurrection of Yeshua Ha Mashiach is our only hope. The evidence for that event is piled up as high as the heavens, but the sin in your life has harden your heart and the devil which deceives you is blinding your eyes from realizing the error of your ways. But my prayer for you is that ? will draw you to Himself, for no one can come to the Father unless He first draws them. Thus I pray that you are His sheep, for His sheep hear His voice! And guess what? If ? starts out with 100 sheep, ? will come home with 100 sheep!
    8. But the question is are you His sheep today?

There's scientific explanations for all of those things.

Perhaps we will never come to an agreement for the fact that our experiences and worldviews are so unalike. But we can come to an understanding. Lets work toward that, so that we may build as opposed to becoming wrapped up in constant back-and-forth.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Amen.

Where is your proof that states Adam, Eve, Noah, Shem, Ham, etc all of those ppl never existed and it's all myths?

This is a good thread and I enjoyed reading the post, but to say that you don't believe in such and such or you need proof to believe but you don't post proof to back up your reason to saying they don't exist or even ? or Jesus Christ is kinda of weak

I would love to see your proof or anyone else's proof that they may share that states that these (ppl & ? ) don't exist or the stories in the Bible are not real and never happened

Lack of evidence and counter evidence.

Let's star this is mythos and a mythos is a story that has some root in reality, but it's main purpose is to teach a story not be a history lesson. We have to establish this first and foremost.

Why doesn't Yahweh exist as a manifestation of a ? sitting above in the heavens, well he kinda of does, Yah is originally a moon deity in Egypt and is parrellel with Thoth/Djehuti. Egyptian's use anthropomorphic descriptions to attached to real phenomenons as stories to show how things work. In reality there is no deity being used it's called neteru which a lot of historians thought it meant ? actually means nature.

So when we have these asiatics coming into Egypt due to a drought and lack of food and supplies, they come to Egypt, but what happens when they come. The hyksos are basically Amorites who crossed the Jordan river aka Hebrew/Ibri which means to cross over(the jordan river basically from Sumeria). They also feared the rise of the Akkadians and Assyrians.

http://www.britannica.com/topic/Hyksos-Egyptian-dynasty

So these folks came in and slowly conquered Egypt and destroy their cities and made them pay ransom and ruled during the 15th, 16th, and 17th dynasty until Ahmoses managed a huge army to kick them out and they left for Jerusalem and slowly becoming Israel and other Canaanite nations and for a period of time were vassal nations for Egypt. Read the Armana letters.

This is just a very brief history of why I say this is not history, but these stories were made to teach a lesson.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @Ajackson17

1. ? haters have tried AD NAUSEUM to discredit every historical record of the existence of Yeshua. The word of ? even declares that the Jewish people tried to discredit Yeshua from being the Son of ? . And in turn nailed Him to a cross because of His claim. So the discredit game is nothing new. Yes there is nothing new done under the sun, just different players grasping for the same unattainable air. Amen.
    2. Josephus mentioned all the other people that the Gospels record, such as
    -John the Baptist and Herod
    -James, the brother of Jesus
    -Ananias the High Priest
    So stop trying to throw the baby out with the bathwater because something in the milk ain't clean. Let history speak for itself and stop trying to be a revisionist. YOU MUST DEAL WITH CHRIST IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. Amen.

3. More secular mentions of Yeshua in the 1st century:

Tacitus (A.D. c. 55-A.D. c. 117, Roman historian) mentions "Christus" who is Jesus--Annals 15.44

"Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular."
    Ref. from http://classics.mit.edu/Tacitus/annals.mb.txt

Thallus (Circa AD 52, eclipse of the sun) Thallus wrote a history of the Eastern Mediterranean world from the Trojan War to his own time. His writings are only found as citations by others. Julius Africanus, who wrote about AD 221, mentioned Thallus' account of an eclipse of the sun.

"On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun."
    Is this a reference to the eclipse at the crucifixion? Luke 23:44-45, "And it was now about the sixth hour, and darkness fell over the whole land until the ninth hour, 45 the sun being obscured; and the veil of the temple was torn in two."
    The oddity is that Jesus' crucifixion occurred at the Passover which was a full moon. It is not possible for a solar eclipse to occur at a full moon. Note that Julius Africanus draws the conclusion that Thallus' mentioning of the eclipse was describing the one at Jesus' crucifixion. It may not have been.
    Julius Africanus, Extant Writings, XVIII in the Ante Nicene Fathers, ed. by Alexander Roberts and James Donaldson (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1973), vol. VI, p. 130. as cited in Habermas, Gary R., The Historical Jesus: Ancient Evidence for the Life of Christ, (Joplin, MO: College Press Publishing Company) 1996.

Pliny the Younger mentioned Christ. Pliny was governor of Bithynia in Asia Minor. Pliny wrote ten books. The tenth around AD 112.

"They (the Christians) were in the habit of meeting on a certain fixed day before it was light, when they sang in alternate verses a hymn to Christ, as to a ? , and bound themselves by a solemn oath, not to any wicked deeds, but never to commit any fraud, theft or adultery, never to falsify their word, nor deny a trust when they should be called upon to deliver it up; after which it was their custom to separate, and then reassemble to partake of food but food of an ordinary and innocent kind."
    Pliny, Letters, transl. by William Melmoth, rev. by W.M.L. Hutchinson (Cambridge: Harvard Univ. Press, 1935), vol. II, X:96 as cited in Habermas, Gary R., The Historical Jesus: Ancient Evidence for the Life of Christ, (Joplin, MO: College Press Publishing Company) 1996.

The Talmud

"On the eve of the Passover Yeshu was hanged. For forty days before the execution took place, a herald went forth and cried, "He is going forth to be stoned because he has practiced sorcery and enticed Israel to apostasy. Any one who can say anything in his favor, let him come forward and plead on his behalf." But since nothing was brought forward in his favor he was hanged on the eve of the Passover"!
    Gal. 3:13, "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree."
    Luke 22:1-2, "Now the Feast of Unleavened Bread, which is called the Passover, was approaching. 2And the chief priests and the scribes were seeking how they might put Him to death; for they were afraid of the people."
    This quotation was taken from the reading in The Babylonian Talmud, transl. by I. Epstein (London: Soncino, 1935), vol. III, Sanhedrin 43a, p. 281 as cited in Habermas, Gary R., The Historical Jesus: Ancient Evidence for the Life of Christ, (Joplin, MO: College Press Publishing Company) 1996.

Lucian (circa 120-after 180) mentions Jesus. Greek writer and rhetorician.

"The Christians, you know, worship a man to this day the distinguished personage who introduced their novel rites, and was crucified on that account. . . . You see, these misguided creatures start with the general conviction that they are immortal for all time, which explains the contempt of death and voluntary self-devotion which are so common among them; and then it was impressed on them by their original lawgiver that they are all brothers, from the moment that they are converted, and deny the gods of Greece, and worship the crucified sage, and live after his laws. All this they take quite on faith, with the result that they despise all worldly goods alike, regarding them merely as common property."
    Lucian, The Death of Peregrine, 1113, in The Works of Lucian of Samosata, transl. by H.W. Fowler and F.G. Fowler, 4 vols. (Oxford: Clarendon, 1949), vol. 4, as cited in Habermas, Gary R., The Historical Jesus: Ancient Evidence for the Life of Christ, (Joplin, MO: College Press Publishing Company) 1996.
    Though Lucian opposed Christianity, he acknowledges Jesus, that Jesus was crucified, that Christians worship him, and that this was done by faith.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

1. Are you that dense my friend?
    2. The whole middle east is embroiled in turmoil because they trace their lineage back to Abraham. What planet are you living on?
    3. The evidence for Noah and the global flood is the Rainbow. After it rains the rainbow appears as a sign of the covenant ? made with humanity and the animals that He would never again destroy all flesh by a global flood. The next time ? judges the entire world it will be by fire. And that day is soon to come. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Bottlenecks are meaningless to ? . He is sovereign. Do you know the definition. If not here it is:

2. "Behold, I am the LORD, the ? of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27

3. Stop relying on the wisdom of men and put your faith in the power of ? . Until then you'll continue to be limp wristed in thought and deed. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    "Sin" is just a concept. Physicians study and treat diseases that are observable. That's a big step away from what I have, which is simply a difference of opinion.

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

death is natural.

1. There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
    2. Thus I go by what ? says is right and what is wrong. Not by what "i think" is right and wrong.
    3. 10commandments.jpg

4. That is what ? says is right and what is wrong. You uphold the 10 commandments by loving ? with all your heart, soul, and strength; and also by loving your neighbor as yourself. When you love you do what is right in the eyes of ? . But when you hate you do what is wrong in the eyes of ? .

5. Thus because I love you, I must tell you the truth. If i lied to you, I would be breaking the 8th commandment.
    6. Therefore the truth is that you MUST be born again @Bodhi . To say anything less than that is to lie to you, which I will not do.

7. Death isn't natural. Death only came because of sin. Therefore because all have sinned, all must die! But Christ came so that all who believe in Him can be made alive! But the question is do you want eternal life today? Amen.

Sure, decisions I make today could lead to an early death like excessively consuming unhealthy foods but good and evil as philosophical concepts do not exist in nature.

There is no observable evidence for the ? you speak of. I enjoy spiritual and philosophical discussions but we can't go very far unless you're able to substantiate your claims.

4. Thus, go outside and look at the sun! Who put it there? If the orbit of the earth was any closer we would fry, if it were any further we would freeze. Amen.
    5. Oh but let me warn you, don't stare to long at the sun because you will go blind. Which begs this question:
    6. If we can't even look at the sun for too long, how can we stand in the presence of the One who created the sun and live? He dwells in unapproachable light my friend. And that light that shines infinitely brighter than the sun, we will all have to face one day. Those in Him will be able to stand, those who are not will be cast away as an unclean thing into His cosmic trash heap forever. Where your worm will never die and where the fire will never be quenched, but where the agony of your torment will endure and the smoke of your roasting will rise forever. Amen.
    7. The death, burial, and resurrection of Yeshua Ha Mashiach is our only hope. The evidence for that event is piled up as high as the heavens, but the sin in your life has harden your heart and the devil which deceives you is blinding your eyes from realizing the error of your ways. But my prayer for you is that ? will draw you to Himself, for no one can come to the Father unless He first draws them. Thus I pray that you are His sheep, for His sheep hear His voice! And guess what? If ? starts out with 100 sheep, ? will come home with 100 sheep!

Perhaps we will never come to an agreement for the fact that our experiences and worldviews are so unalike. But we can come to an understanding. Lets work toward that, so that we may build as opposed to becoming wrapped up in constant back-and-forth.

1. We are building my friend.
    2. What has to change is the foundation on which we are building.
    3. Thus I must declare truth to you so that your foundation can be sturdy.
    4. For the foundation you have is sand.
    5. But the foundation you need is the ROCK.
    6. Only when you land upon the ROCK, will you find firm footing and deliverance in the day of the terrible storm and mighty tempest!
    7. So can we agree that ? , Yeshua Ha Mashiach, is true and all men liars?

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

Lack of evidence and counter evidence.

Let's star this is mythos and a mythos is a story that has some root in reality, but it's main purpose is to teach a story not be a history lesson. We have to establish this first and foremost.

Why doesn't Yahweh exist as a manifestation of a ? sitting above in the heavens, well he kinda of does, Yah is originally a moon deity in Egypt and is parrellel with Thoth/Djehuti. Egyptian's use anthropomorphic descriptions to attached to real phenomenons as stories to show how things work. In reality there is no deity being used it's called neteru which a lot of historians thought it meant ? actually means nature.

So when we have these asiatics coming into Egypt due to a drought and lack of food and supplies, they come to Egypt, but what happens when they come. The hyksos are basically Amorites who crossed the Jordan river aka Hebrew/Ibri which means to cross over(the jordan river basically from Sumeria). They also feared the rise of the Akkadians and Assyrians.

http://www.britannica.com/topic/Hyksos-Egyptian-dynasty

So these folks came in and slowly conquered Egypt and destroy their cities and made them pay ransom and ruled during the 15th, 16th, and 17th dynasty until Ahmoses managed a huge army to kick them out and they left for Jerusalem and slowly becoming Israel and other Canaanite nations and for a period of time were vassal nations for Egypt. Read the Armana letters.

This is just a very brief history of why I say this is not history, but these stories were made to teach a lesson.

The word of ? is His-Story.

Amen.

• Bodhi
    Options

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

death is natural.

3. 10commandments.jpg

what do you think I'm going to say to this?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

death is natural.

3. 10commandments.jpg

You have free will my brother and ? is always drawing men into Himself, so hearts can change instanteous my brother!

For who can resist His will my brother?

Amen!
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

Well he did lie to me. I explicitly showed that ? said he was sending them to a land flowing with Milk and Honey. Yet Israel has always largely been a desert. so he lied. Thats an indisputable fact.So if you couldntt keep your main promise you own words above condemn him. Only an enemy would lie to you.
  • Bodhi
    edited December 2015
    Options

1. Evil
    2. Death

?

death is natural.

3. 10commandments.jpg

You have free will my brother and ? is always drawing men into Himself, so hearts can change instanteous my brother!

For who can resist His will my brother?

Amen!

You have a point; but no, I haven't changed my mind.

Blessings to you and your family. Take care.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    So nothing about him until after 70 years after his death?
    Talmud is worthless the oldest is 1200 A.D. it's clearly over a thousand years after his suppose death.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I'm out......Do not tag me.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Well he did lie to me. I explicitly showed that ? said he was sending them to a land flowing with Milk and Honey. Yet Israel has always largely been a desert. so he lied. Thats an indisputable fact.So if you couldntt keep your main promise you own words above condemn him. Only an enemy would lie to you.

You lie.

"17When Moses sent them to explore Canaan, he said, “Go up through the Negev and on into the hill country. 18See what the land is like and whether the people who live there are strong or weak, few or many. 19What kind of land do they live in? Is it good or bad? What kind of towns do they live in? Are they unwalled or fortified? 20How is the soil? Is it fertile or poor? Are there trees in it or not? Do your best to bring back some of the fruit of the land.” (It was the season for the first ripe grapes.)

21So they went up and explored the land from the Desert of Zin as far as Rehob, toward Lebo Hamath. 22They went up through the Negev and came to Hebron, where Ahiman, Sheshai and Talmai, the descendants of Anak, lived. (Hebron had been built seven years before Zoan in Egypt.) 23When they reached the Valley of Eshkol,a they cut off a branch bearing a single cluster of grapes. Two of them carried it on a pole between them, along with some pomegranates and figs. 24That place was called the Valley of Eshkol because of the cluster of grapes the Israelites cut off there. 25At the end of forty days they returned from exploring the land."
    Numbers 13:17-25

You ever seen grapes so big that it took 2 men to carry 1 cluster of it on a staff?

Please miss me with your lies @rodneyskinner

Stop being dishonest and talking out of your behind. Amen.