Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I have agnostic tendencies, though I often think there could be a higher power out there. And some days, I think maybe there isn't. I will admit to strongly disliking the Bible ? but otherwise, I just don't see a lot of evidence of a "powerful" ? out there, though I do believe there are some forms of design in the universe. So I guess my mind is open to different possibilities, but I without a doubt think the Abrahamic ? is phony.

if the bolded ain't one of the most asinine narcissistic most prideful statements I have ever heard, I don't know what is!

You go create a universe ex nihilo if the heavens don't declare a "powerful ? "

You go create a sun ex nihilo if the sun doesn't keep you warm enough

You go create water ex nihilo since you can do better!

You go create an earth and hang it upon nothing since you have more power!

I'm waiting.......

Who created disease? Who created tsunamis, tornadoes, earthquakes, cancer, babies being born with no eyes, babies born with cerebral palsy? Water borne diseases? Did your ? create these things? If so, he's a giant ? up.

If your ? did NOT create these things, then your ? is still a little weakling because it should be destroying the force creating these things. If your ? is UNABLE to stop these things, then how can I call it a ? ? If your ? is UNWILLING to stop these things, then it very well could be a ? and an ? .

SO in other words because the world is not the peaceful idyllic place you think ? should make it be you reject him??

Not necessarily. I would have a few questions for this "? ", before I reject it or not.

I've already rejected the phony Abrahamic ? , but if a "real" ? was to show up, I would absolutely be willing to listen to it and maybe accept it, assuming it answers my questions to my satisfaction.

So it still comes down to your satisfaction. ? any ? still has to do what you want, answer your questions with answers pleasing to you.

In essence, yes. If the answers don't satisfy me, why should I bother worshipping it? Why worship a being that can't even prove itself to be a ? . I might as well worship and believe in the unicorn.

Why should ? prove myself to you in the way you demand him to??? Perhaps with your demeanor any potential ? simply doesn't want to speak to you or worse doesn't like you.

If my child came to me and said you have to do what I say and answer me with only pleasing answers. I'm going to either ignore him or punish him perhaps ? has chosen to implement the first option for you.

As this relates to the Christian ? his goal/wish is for people to believe in him without him always having to prove himself. What he desires and what you want are at odds with each other.

Once again, you say things with zero proof or evidence. Where was your Christian ? when Harper the campus shooter singled out Christians and shot them to death? Did your ? ignore them or was he really busy at the time? You say ? doesn't want to speak to me or maybe doesn't like me but how do you explain me being alive and well while a bunch of Christians in Oregon were shot to death, with zero protection from your ? ? Thanks again for making me realize how helpless your ? seems to be.

Where is it in Oregon? Where is it in Iraq and Boko Haram territory? Nowhere land.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I have agnostic tendencies, though I often think there could be a higher power out there. And some days, I think maybe there isn't. I will admit to strongly disliking the Bible ? but otherwise, I just don't see a lot of evidence of a "powerful" ? out there, though I do believe there are some forms of design in the universe. So I guess my mind is open to different possibilities, but I without a doubt think the Abrahamic ? is phony.

if the bolded ain't one of the most asinine narcissistic most prideful statements I have ever heard, I don't know what is!

I'm waiting.......

Who created disease? Who created tsunamis, tornadoes, earthquakes, cancer, babies being born with no eyes, babies born with cerebral palsy? Water borne diseases? Did your ? create these things? If so, he's a giant ? up.

If your ? did NOT create these things, then your ? is still a little weakling because it should be destroying the force creating these things. If your ? is UNABLE to stop these things, then how can I call it a ? ? If your ? is UNWILLING to stop these things, then it very well could be a ? and an ? .

SO in other words because the world is not the peaceful idyllic place you think ? should make it be you reject him??

Not necessarily. I would have a few questions for this "? ", before I reject it or not.

I've already rejected the phony Abrahamic ? , but if a "real" ? was to show up, I would absolutely be willing to listen to it and maybe accept it, assuming it answers my questions to my satisfaction.

So it still comes down to your satisfaction. ? any ? still has to do what you want, answer your questions with answers pleasing to you.

In essence, yes. If the answers don't satisfy me, why should I bother worshipping it? Why worship a being that can't even prove itself to be a ? . I might as well worship and believe in the unicorn.

Why should ? prove myself to you in the way you demand him to??? Perhaps with your demeanor any potential ? simply doesn't want to speak to you or worse doesn't like you.

If my child came to me and said you have to do what I say and answer me with only pleasing answers. I'm going to either ignore him or punish him perhaps ? has chosen to implement the first option for you.

As this relates to the Christian ? his goal/wish is for people to believe in him without him always having to prove himself. What he desires and what you want are at odds with each other.

Once again, you say things with zero proof or evidence. Where was your Christian ? when Harper the campus shooter singled out Christians and shot them to death? Did your ? ignore them or was he really busy at the time? You say ? doesn't want to speak to me or maybe doesn't like me but how do you explain me being alive and well while a bunch of Christians in Oregon were shot to death, with zero protection from your ? ? Thanks again for making me realize how helpless your ? seems to be.

Where is it in Oregon? Where is it in Iraq and Boko Haram territory? Nowhere land.

Your response makes no sense. I asked you a questions about why you don't believe. in my discourse with you in this thread I never ventured to bring any evidence for the existence of the Christian ? . I did however give you a perspective on why the Christian ? would never prove himself to some who puts your prerequisites on him.

In other threads I've told you already the Christian ? is not necessarily going to stop individual human suffering That's not really how he gets down. He didn't stop Peter or Paul from being crucified why would he stop a few people in Oregon from being shot.

seriously you want the supreme intelligence to do what you want??? Why??? ? doesn't owe us anything more than what he promises.

And he does not promise to stop all human suffering at least not now
  • zzombie
    Options
    If this thread is going to be about the concept of ? and the possibility of ? existing or not then I suggest you guys stop focusing on the ? of Abraham
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

I'm waiting.......

Your response makes no sense. I asked you a questions about why you don't believe. in my discourse with you in this thread I never ventured to bring any evidence for the existence of the Christian ? . I did however give you a perspective on why the Christian ? would never prove himself to some who puts your prerequisites on him.

In other threads I've told you already the Christian ? is not necessarily going to stop individual human suffering That's not really how he gets down. He didn't stop Peter or Paul from being crucified why would he stop a few people in Oregon from being shot.

seriously you want the supreme intelligence to do what you want??? Why??? ? doesn't owe us anything more than what he promises.

And he does not promise to stop all human suffering at least not now

And as a result of our supreme intelligence or ? /s choosing to not show themselves or itself, I have basically no reason to have a strong faith in a ? or gods. I believe there is some kind of higher power out there, as I've said before, but it doesn't seem like the type of power that cares one way or the other if we acknowledge it or not. I can also say that maybe this higher power is not as powerful as I would hope it to be, but that's okay though. Just one more reason for me to not be the religious type. It also adds to the agnostic side of me. The gods could be dead.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe in a ? because I haven't come across what I would consider to be legitimate evidence for one's existence. I am open to the possibility of a higher power but I don't understand how an omnipotent compassionate ? could allow sentient beings to suffer. I don't not want a ? or gods to exist, I definitely want there to be a heaven.
    Atheism and Agnosticism aren't the same thing.

A-theism is the philosophical denial of any deity in the known universe.

Gnosticism is simply the questioning of traditional or orthodox beliefs about ? .

I've only skimmed through the other posts but if I'm not mistaken atheism deals with belief (atheists lack a belief in a ? , strong atheists specifically believe that no gods exist) and agnosticism deals with claims of knowledge. I believe that other minds exist but I don't claim to know whether or not other minds exist. I'm an agnostic atheist because I lack a belief in a ? but I don't claim to know whether or not a ? exists. Furthermore, I'm open to the possibility.

Not all atheists are materialists, I believe the material universe is an illusion and the mental world is the only thing that exists.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not all atheists are materialists, I believe the material universe is an illusion and the mental world is the only thing that exists

exactly i'm atheist, but not a materlist. like dawkins and the rest of those hard nosed delusional skeptics
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Not all atheists are materialists, I believe the material universe is an illusion and the mental world is the only thing that exists

exactly i'm atheist, but not a materlist. like dawkins and the rest of those hard nosed delusional skeptics

if you're not a materialist, you're not an atheist. the core belief of atheism is scientific materialism, that the physical universe is all there is, that essentially life sprung from matter.

the counter argument is that consciousness has always existed as a force, and exists within and outside the known universe and that life sprang from consciousness. That consciousness could be considered an intelligence or whatever, who knows.

I really am digging tom campbell's virtual reality model, and strangely enough that virtual reality model falls in line with a lot of eastern and african spiritual beliefs.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would any deity intervene like a superhero on our behalf when we have the power to do the godlike thing and walk like gods, but we blatantly choose not to.

We all have/had a conscience but we turn our backs on it, or only apply its principles when it's convenient for us.

The diseases we face as well are a result of the cause and effect of our actions. Everything is cause and effect.

We act like ? exists for only our behalf. Out of everything that has existed in this universe from it's inception, what makes me so special that ? will go out of its way, change law and order to answer a petition on my behalf, when I have/had control to prevent or fix it myself.

Before Moses and the Israelites crossed the Sea of Reeds they were panicking and praying because they appeared to be trapped between the sea and the approaching army. ? 's response was "Why do you cry to me? Speak to the children of Israel and let them go forward"

He basically told Moses I gave you everything you need to make miraculous things happen, now apply it. All of the problems we face, except death, we can reverse through action, but WE choose not to.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    ^^^^^^ this what ? 's today don't understand. Praying to ? for a man. Praying to ? for a wife or husband. praying to go to get em out the jam. Praying to ? to deal with these white folks.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    Options
    If you are ? command life from the dead!

If you are ? , live forever!

If you are ? , defeat the grave!

You can't do that @NeighborhoodNomad.

Which is why you "caveated" except death.

LOL @ "we can walk like gods, but we choose not to" oh yeah and we can face every problem, "Except death"...but wait we can still be ? !!!!!

SO1iz1EdSyC9DPvP6CS6_Confused%20Tom%20Hanks.gif

Why will you not humble yourself my friend?
    Do you know how short the time is?
    Do you not see what is going on in Syria right now?
    Do you not see that the blood moon season is signaling the great and terrible day of the LORD?
    Do you not know about the comet shoemaker levy 9 sign?

Stop being so prideful. Stop being so puffed up. Just stop and admit that you are a mortal and you are utterly helpless when you face the grave. Tell the LORD Jesus Christ that you want forgiveness and Him to give you new life! Tell Him my friend. Tell Jesus Christ that you love Him! Tell Him! Tell Jesus Christ that you need Him! Tell Him!

Jesus Christ wants to make Himself real to you! But you can't keep walking around with all this pride, like you are the master over death and the grave! You are a mortal! You are not ? nor do you walk like the "gods". You are a mortal! A finite creature who ? wants to give eternal life 2, but you must humble yourself and accept it.

Only then will you have victory over the grave! ONLY when you say Yes to Jesus will you live forever! Apart from Christ you will never taste immortality! Amen.

Will you change your destiny today?
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options

LOL @ "we can walk like gods, but we choose not to" oh yeah and we can face every problem, "Except death"...but wait we can still be ? !!!!!

Do you not see that the blood moon season is signaling the great and terrible day of the LORD?

Stop being so prideful. Stop being so puffed up. Just stop and admit that you are a mortal and you are utterly helpless when you face the grave. Tell the LORD Jesus Christ that you want forgiveness and Him to give you new life! Tell Him my friend. Tell Jesus Christ that you love Him! Tell Him! Tell Jesus Christ that you need Him! Tell Him!

Jesus Christ wants to make Himself real to you! But you can't keep walking around with all this pride, like you are the master over death and the grave! You are a mortal! You are not ? nor do you walk like the "gods". You are a mortal! A finite creature who ? wants to give eternal life 2, but you must humble yourself and accept it.

Only then will you have victory over the grave! ONLY when you say Yes to Jesus will you live forever! Apart from Christ you will never taste immortality! Amen.

I respect your zeal but you have taken me out of context.

I never said I was immortal. No man has power over the grave.

I believe that ? made man. I also believe that man is reflection of that Power. Our conscience bears witness to it. I believe we have ? 's ways and laws written in us to apply, and that we are to be gods/mighty ones here on earth. Walking like ? comes through application of those laws.

I AM/Is/That which is ? . In Hebrew I Am is translated as Yah and ? is translated Elohim. Yah Elohim is the name and title of the ? of Abraham. In english I AM ? .

The Power of I AM
  • zzombie
    Options
    Why would any deity intervene like a superhero on our behalf when we have the power to do the godlike thing and walk like gods, but we blatantly choose not to.

We all have/had a conscience but we turn our backs on it, or only apply its principles when it's convenient for us.

The diseases we face as well are a result of the cause and effect of our actions. Everything is cause and effect.

We act like ? exists for only our behalf. Out of everything that has existed in this universe from it's inception, what makes me so special that ? will go out of its way, change law and order to answer a petition on my behalf, when I have/had control to prevent or fix it myself.

Before Moses and the Israelites crossed the Sea of Reeds they were panicking and praying because they appeared to be trapped between the sea and the approaching army. ? 's response was "Why do you cry to me? Speak to the children of Israel and let them go forward"

He basically told Moses I gave you everything you need to make miraculous things happen, now apply it. All of the problems we face, except death, we can reverse through action, but WE choose not to.

Yeah I agree with you people downplay the power ? has given us. With all the gifts and abilities ? has given us we really could make this world a better place if we really wanted to
  • LordZuko
    Options

I believe that ? made man. I also believe that man is reflection of that Power. Our conscience bears witness to it. I believe we have ? 's ways and laws written in us to apply, and that we are to be gods/mighty ones here on earth. Walking like ? comes through application of those laws.

I AM/Is/That which is ? . In Hebrew I Am is translated as Yah and ? is translated Elohim. Yah Elohim is the name and title of the ? of Abraham. In english I AM ? .

The Power of I AM

bruh all you gotta do is hit em with that psalm 82:6 shut they ass right the ? on up because most of them never read that verse
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    edited October 2015
    Options

The Power of I AM

1. Let me apologize if I am taking you out of context first.

2. Yes, ? did make man and the name of ? is Yeshua Ha Mashiach.

3. Yeshua is the "I AM".

4. Exodus 3:14 and John 8:58 proves that the same "I AM who I AM" is none other than Yeshua Ha Mashiach.

5. Apart from Yeshua Ha Mashiach you do not have the power of ? , nor do you have "I AM" dwelling in you, nor are you walking with ? , in ? , or for ? .

6. You can't skirt around the new birth with claiming you have "I AM" in you if you have not confessed Yeshua as LORD and Savior, believed in your heart that He rose from the dead, and repented of your sins!

7. You are outside of the faith. You may have a certain knowledge of ? , and a form of godliness, but you deny the power thereof by not confessing that Yeshua is ? , LORD, and Savior of your soul.

8. So I don't buy into Christ consciousnes apart from the new birth.

9. While all of mankind is made in the image of ? and after His likeness, that image has been distorted and disfigured because of SIN. SIN has defaced the original design and intention that ? had for mankind, thus we all die. The first Adam messed it up, but the 2nd Adam came to fix us up!

10. Therefore while the image and likeness of man is defaced it isn't destroyed. We can have hope by the death, burial, and ressurection of Yeshua Ha Mashiach who came to give us life from the dead by being the propitiation for the sins of mankind. He is the 2nd Adam and if we are in Him, He will give us new life that can never perish, fade away, or be destroyed! So unless you have Yeshua Ha Mashiach as your Savior, you have no life in you my friend. No ands, ifs, or buts about it.

Have you been born again by the blood of Yeshua my friend?
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

The Power of I AM

bruh all you gotta do is hit em with that psalm 82:6 shut they ass right the ? on up because most of them never read that verse

If you fail to look at the text as a whole all you have is a CON! Context, context, context. Stop picking and choosing verses without looking at the whole context of the passage. Psalm 82 is only 8 verses so there is no need to guess about what ? is speaking about in CONTEXT.

From got questions.org.....

Question: "What does the Bible mean by 'you are gods' / 'ye are gods' in Psalm 82:6 and John 10:34?"

Answer: Let’s start with a look at Psalm 82, the psalm that Jesus quotes in John 10:34. The Hebrew word translated “gods” in Psalm 82:6 is Elohim. It usually refers to the one true ? , but it does have other uses. Psalm 82:1 says, “? presides in the great assembly; he gives judgment among the gods.” It is clear from the next three verses that the word “gods” refers to magistrates, judges, and other people who hold positions of authority and rule. Calling a human magistrate a “? ” indicates three things: 1) he has authority over other human beings, 2) the power he wields as a civil authority is to be feared, and 3) he derives his power and authority from ? Himself, who is pictured as judging the whole earth in verse 8.

This use of the word “gods” to refer to humans is rare, but it is found elsewhere in the Old Testament. For example, when ? sent Moses to Pharaoh, He said, “See, I have made you like ? to Pharaoh” (Exodus 7:1). This simply means that Moses, as the messenger of ? , was speaking ? ’s words and would therefore be ? ’s representative to the king. The Hebrew word Elohim is translated “judges” in Exodus 21:6 and 22:8, 9, and 28.

The whole point of Psalm 82 is that earthly judges must act with impartiality and true justice, because even judges must stand someday before the Judge. Verses 6 and 7 warn human magistrates that they, too, must be judged: “I said, `You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.' But you will die like mere men; you will fall like every other ruler.” This passage is saying that ? has appointed men to positions of authority in which they are considered as gods among the people. They are to remember that, even though they are representing ? in this world, they are mortal and must eventually give an account to ? for how they used that authority.

Now, let’s look at how Jesus uses this passage. Jesus had just claimed to be the Son of ? (John 10:25-30). The unbelieving Jews respond by charging Jesus with blasphemy, since He claimed to be ? (verse 33). Jesus then quotes Psalm 82:6, reminding the Jews that the Law refers to mere men—albeit men of authority and prestige—as “gods.” Jesus’ point is this: you charge me with blasphemy based on my use of the title “Son of ? ”; yet your own Scriptures apply the same term to magistrates in general. If those who hold a divinely appointed office can be considered “gods,” how much more can the One whom ? has chosen and sent (verses 34-36)?

In contrast, we have the serpent’s lie to Eve in the Garden. His statement, “your eyes will be opened, and you will be like ? , knowing good and evil” (Genesis 3:5), was a half-truth. Their eyes were opened (verse 7), but they did not become like ? . In fact, they lost authority, rather than gaining it. Satan deceived Eve about her ability to become like the one true ? , and so led her into a lie. Jesus defended His claim to be the Son of ? on biblical and semantic grounds—there is a sense in which influential men can be thought of as gods; therefore, the Messiah can rightly apply the term to Himself. Human beings are not “gods” or “little gods.” We are not ? . ? is ? , and we who know Christ are His children.

THERE IS ONLY 1 ? .
    THERE IS ONLY 1 ? .
    THERE IS ONLY 1 ? .

You do not have life in yourself
    power to create universes
    power over death
    power to be ominscient
    Power to be self-existing
    Power to deliver yourself
    or anything of the like.

So stop with the madness of believing you are some type of "? ".

NO. You are a finite mortal human made of dust! Just like me!

The only power we have is in Yeshua Ha Mashiach!

If you know Him you will live forever as a glorified immortal created being!
    If you reject Him you will die the 2nd death as a cursed created being who will be tormented day and night forever and ever in the lake of fire.

That is what ? has said and That is what will come to pass whether you believe it or not. My prayer is that you will believe. Amen.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    If I am to walk like Christ, I am to walk like ? .
  • zzombie
    Options

Don't even waste your time dude is ignorant and blind he still doesn't seem to understand the point you are making
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

Have you confessed Yeshua as LORD and Savior and do you believe in your heart that He rose from the dead my friend?

This is either yes or no my friend.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Elohim means creator. Creator has nothing to do with judges, magistrates, rulers. They have word for that, it's called 'lord'

nice try, but try again.

however this is why i don't ? with abrahamic ? . it's one thing to be a slave, it's quite another for them to convince other ? that if they don't agree to be slaves then they are somehow in the wrong.

we can point out that since the "old testament" a deeper reading of the text will reveal that ? has always been inside of you. there is no ? in the sky sitting and watching in judgement handing out blessings and curses.

Genesis 32;22 jacob wrestles an angel

Jacob wrestles an angel the whole night and into the day and refuses to let the angel go until the angel blesses him. The angel does bless jacob and also renames him. Jacob now called israel then names the place of this contest Peniel because he saw ? and lived.

Two things with this passage the name of jacob and the of the place. We'll start with the latter.

Firstly, the bible is not a literal book it's an occultic book, meaning it was composed intentionally to hold secret messages. You can read it literally and look like a fool, or you can be humble and be taught.

Now jacob now israel called the place peniel. Now we already know where I'm going, the pineal gland, located in the brain. Now to things we gonna show, ? is definitely Black and ? is internal. Pineal gland was something of defintie interest in the ancient world In various cultures across time and space the pineal gland is depicted as a pine cone. It is also known as the seat of ? . Many eastern meditation practices are devoted to stimulating this gland.
    However, you need melanin to activate it, and the less melanin you possess the more calcified your gland becomes.

So this passage is nothing more than jacob having an internal experience and coming face to face with ? , himself, hence why he changed his name Israel.

Moving on to my second point, jacob's new name. now we already know, historically, there has never been a place on earth called israel before 1948. now such people called israelites. So what does israel mean? Well if you keep the context of story, these tales are told AFTER the Exodus from egypt. Written down by moses. Where did the hebrews of the story spend 400 years? What religion did they practice? What language did they speak? They spoke the same language, practiced the same religion, and practiced the same customs of their hosts. Common sense should tell you this. Black people have been in America for almost the sme length of time. What language do we speak? What customs do we observe? What religions do we commonly practice?

moses grew up here too, according to the story so i ask again, where did the name Israel come from? Isis Ra El

Mother of ? , Sun ? Creator ? , and it's also why Christians, Jews and Muslims end their prayers in Amen, aka Amen-Ra aka Amun the chief ? of the Neteru.

And that's just talking about the first book. However Genesis is the most important book because the story of Hebrews entering into egypt and coming out ten generations later is the foundation of the WHOLE mythology.

I aint even gonna go on about how jesus said the kingdom of ? is within you, or pentecost that the flame of the holy spirit represented the kundalini and the crown chakra.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^
    That's what I've been waiting on. There are a few brothers on here that believe this.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    edited October 2015
    Options
    1. From scholars who know a whole lot more HEBREW than you and me combined.

Brown-Driver-Briggs

אֱלֹהִים2570 noun masculine plural (feminine 1 Kings 11:33; on number of occurrences of אֵל, אֱלוֺהַּ, אֱלֹהִים compare also Nesl. c,)
    1 plural in number.

a. rulers, judges, either as divine representatives at sacred places or as reflecting divine majesty and power: האלהים Exodus 21:6 (Onk ᵑ6, but τὸ κριτήριον τοῦ Θεοῦ ᵐ5) Exodus 22:7; Exodus 22:8; אלהים Exodus 22:8; Exodus 22:27 (ᵑ7 Ra AE Ew RVm; but gods, ᵐ5 Josephus Philo AV; ? , Di RV; all Covt. code of E) compare 1 Samuel 2:25 see Dr.; Judges 5:8 (Ew, but gods ᵐ5; ? ᵑ6 BarHebr.; יהוה ᵑ9 Be) Psalm 82:1; Psalm 82:6 (De Ew Pe; but angels Bl Hup) Psalm 138:1 (ᵑ6 ᵑ7 Rab Ki De; but angels ᵐ5 Calv; ? , Ew; gods, Hup Pe Che).

b. divine ones, superhuman beings including ? and angels Psalm 8:6 (De Che Br; but angels ᵐ5 ᵑ6 ᵑ7 Ew; ? , RV and most moderns) Genesis 1:27 (if with Philo ᵑ7 Jerome De Che we interpret נעשה as ? 's consultation with angels; compare Job 38:7).

So miss me with that. You are taking how the Psalmist used elohim out of context in Psalm 82:6 in order to fit the context that you want it to fit.

• imgoingtoheavenru?
    edited October 2015
    Options
    @LordZuko

You are lost without Yeshua. No matter how you try to spiritualize things to fit your mindset and worldview you have no life in you if you have not been bought, covered, and cleansed by the blood of Yeshua.

You come up with all this recycled jargon about isis,ra,el; chakra's, pineal glands which is abasulutely corrupted but yet you always fail to hit the ball still!

How about your sin? You have failed to talk about the root! Until you recognize that you are a lost sinner and totally destitute of spiritual life you have no hope and are outside of the kingdom!

The power of the resurrection is what will give you life from the dead!

But no "? " that you can come up with in your mind and fashioned according to your thoughts will ever compare to what Yeshua did, who Yeshua is, and what Yeshua will do for you!

The cross is foolishness to those who don't believe! But yet it's by the power of the cross that we have life from the dead!

You can not see the kingdom of ? unless you come to Yeshua as your Savior! So no, the kingdom of ? is not in you! The kingdom of ? is not in you unless you have been born again!

Have you confessed Yeshua Ha Mashiach as your Savior my friend?

The time for playing around with all these strange and weird doctrines is over!

Do you not see that the day of the LORD is at hand?

You will die in your sins if you fail to accept Yeshua Ha Mashaich as your Savior! And no amount of tears will spare you on the last day from the lake that burns with fire, if you die in your sins. Amen.

And another thing that you have corrupted which I will correct is that AMEN is the name of Yeshua!

"And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of ? ;"Revelation 3:14

THE AMEN IS YESHUA!

Stop corrupting the word of ? ! You speak things that you have no clue about! Corrupting the word of ? with lies and doctrines of demons!

REPENT
    REPENT
    REPENT

There is simplicity in the gospel message of Yeshua Ha Mahsaich! Even a little child can receive it! And except you humble yourself like one you will never see the kingdom of ? !

NEVER EVER EVER EVER
    NEVER EVER EVER EVER
    NEVER EVER EVER EVER

Amen
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    I just can stand when folks try to use all this "flowery" language like they are really saying something.

STOP!

No you are not saying anything! You are a deceitful worker of iniquity with a crooked tongue perverting the gospel message of Yeshua!

HE IS THE AMEN!!!!

"And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of ? ;" Revelation 3:14

He is the ONLY CREATOR ? !
    He is the ONLY ? who can create EX NIHILO
    He is the only ? who has life in HIMSELF
    He is the only ? who lives forever
    YES, HE KNOWS OF NO OTHER ? !

"Is there a ? beside me? yea, there is no ? ; I know not any." Isaiah 44:8

SMH @ this foolishness! Acting like you are speaking some esoteric deep stuff! Paul crushed this foolish talk when it arose during his days! So did John the apostle!

There is nothing new done under the sun! You have no secret knowledge! You have no insights into the kingdom of ? ! You have a doctrine from the pits of hell speaking lies from your crooked tongue! Deceiving the gullible and leading the unwise astray from the fountain of living water!

REPENT
    REPENT
    REPENT

Yeshua will forgive you if you come to Him. He will give you a lip of truth! He will give you righteousness, which is His righteousness! And He will give you eternal life!

But until you humble yourself, you will perish. You will die in your sins. And all this false so called knowledge will be burned in the lake of fire with you!

Amen.
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Bruh get out of here with that fear talk. You wanna be slave to a minor desert ? go on ahead.

Btw, jesus didn't exist until the council of nicea 315 AD.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Love is what you need my friend. You still fear. Only Yeshua can heal your fear. But you must come to him.

Humility. Amen.