Atheists/Agnostics

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @LordZuko the council of nicea did not invent Jesus and any claim that the stories in the beginning of old testament are plargized is plainly false once you apply some simple logic.

@imgoingtoheavenru? You are supremely arrogant even you screen name is arrogant. Who are you to declare you are going to heaven??? The entire tone you speak to people with is condescending. There are many different beliefs even among Christians. Being over zealous and not humble in yours makes you a fool not a man who is on fire for ?

Now

Can we get the thread back on topic please both of you are narrow minded.

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh the history of christianity is way more interesting than the stories in the book.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would any deity intervene like a superhero on our behalf when we have the power to do the godlike thing and walk like gods, but we blatantly choose not to.

We all have/had a conscience but we turn our backs on it, or only apply its principles when it's convenient for us.

The diseases we face as well are a result of the cause and effect of our actions. Everything is cause and effect.

We act like ? exists for only our behalf. Out of everything that has existed in this universe from it's inception, what makes me so special that ? will go out of its way, change law and order to answer a petition on my behalf, when I have/had control to prevent or fix it myself.

Before Moses and the Israelites crossed the Sea of Reeds they were panicking and praying because they appeared to be trapped between the sea and the approaching army. ? 's response was "Why do you cry to me? Speak to the children of Israel and let them go forward"

He basically told Moses I gave you everything you need to make miraculous things happen, now apply it. All of the problems we face, except death, we can reverse through action, but WE choose not to.

I agree. It's just merely being conscious of the totality of the environment and acting upon the right courses of it. The highest level of culture is those who observed, cultivate and properly work under nature laws and I say it's the Twa tribe.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Bruh the history of christianity is way more interesting than the stories in the book.

What about your sin though?

Going%20in%20Circles%20paint.png

Why will you not deal with it?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    If I am to walk like Christ, I am to walk like ? .

Have you confessed Yeshua as LORD and Savior and do you believe in your heart that He rose from the dead my friend?

This is either yes or no my friend.

The ? dude said to walk like Christ. He is a hebrew israelite that recognize Yahshua as the Messiah and the word. Use your mind and quit being a damn robot.
  • zzombie
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

What about your sin though?

Going%20in%20Circles%20paint.png

Why will you not deal with it?

We are not having that kind of discussion. Why are you so dense.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Have you confessed Yeshua as LORD and Savior and do you believe in your heart that He rose from the dead my friend?

The ? dude said to walk like Christ. He is a hebrew israelite that recognize Yahshua as the Messiah and the word. Use your mind and quit being a damn robot.

You can't speak for him. Amen.

And how about you? Why do you continue to rebel?
  • zzombie
    Options
    I was against banning this dude now I think I was on the wrong side of history
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Late to this thread but shout out to all my agnostic ?

agnostic.jpg?w=420&h=280
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Cause I'm a real ? and I have committed the unforgivable sin and have the mark my ?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    Late to this thread but shout out to all my agnostic ?

agnostic.jpg?w=420&h=280

Boss
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

Cause I'm a real ? and I have committed the unforgivable sin and have the mark my ?

1. You are creation of ? , made in His image and after His likeness. Stop demeaning yourself. Amen.
    2. You are still alive, thus you haven't committed the unpardonable sin. Hallelujah!
    3. You don't have the mark (if you are referring to the mark of the beas or the mark placed on CAIN). Amen.

Will you come today?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Will you come to Ifa and serve Olumdare? Will you serve the orisha?
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is true. Appreciate it ? . @Ajackson17

@imgoingtoheavenru?

You doing too much right now bruh.

First you come in here calling people arrogant and seemingly willfully taking people out of context. Then you proceed to tell me about myself, that I have denied Yahshua, and tell me I'm "outside of the faith". Then conclude it with a question that you already determined to be true about me? Either you know, and you don't need to ask, or you're speaking presumptuously out of arrogance.

Just like zombie was saying, even your name is some presumptive arrogance. Your whole delivery is off. This is the type of character that leads people away from spiritual truths.

Everyone in this thread is at a different place in there spiritual/life journey, whatever the belief. Wherever they are in their journey is not for you to commend or condemn. We all seek truth. Where they are in their journey is between them and their Creator.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find comfort in humans beings not knowing everything in this world (universe) Its exciting and puts me at a place of peace and AWE...not to be corny. I think if I was still brainwashed by organized religion I would be depressed and bored with life. There is so much more to discover. We only know 0.00000000000000000001....you get the point.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    edited October 2015
    Options

@imgoingtoheavenru?

First you come in here calling people arrogant and seemingly willfully taking people out of context. Then you proceed to tell me about myself, that I have denied Yahshua, and tell me I'm "outside of the faith". Then conclude it with a question that you already determined to be true about me? Either you know, and you don't need to ask, or you're speaking presumptuously out of arrogance.

Just like zombie was saying, even your name is some presumptive arrogance. Your whole delivery is off. This is the type of character that leads people away from spiritual truths.

Everyone in this thread is at a different place in there spiritual/life journey, whatever the belief. Wherever they are in their journey is not for you to commend or condemn. We all seek truth. Where they are in their journey is between them and their Creator.

1. Therefore knowing the terror of the LORD I persuade men. The time is too short to be straddling the fence. If you don't like my delivery boo-hoo. I will declare truth. Amen.

2. Now if I stepped on your toes, good. I don't apologize for declaring Christ Jesus, nor do I apologize for claiming my heritage which is stored up for me in the heavens.

3. By His grace and by The blood of Yeshua I am going to heaven, If you aren't, i'm here to declare truth so that you might consider your ways and repent. Amen.

4. If you serve Yeshua Ha Mashach, declare it! Stop being ashamed! Stop denying His name! Stop beating around the bush! You are either for Yeshua or against Him. There are no cowards in the kingdom of ? . Amen.

5. The only thing I apologize for is doing to little for my LORD and Savior! Oh the amount of time I have wasted on vanity and frivolous things. Forgive me LORD. Amen.

6. I will boast in the LORD, yes I will magnify Yeshua Ha Mashiach! His praise and word shall continually be in my mouth. No I don't apologize for being for Christ! Absolutely not! And I rebuke even the thought in His name, Yeshua! Amen.

7. And I will continue to declare His gospel message! If you don't like it oh well. One thing is for sure and that is you can never go into His presence and tell Him that you have no idea who Hs is and what He did for you! Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    GHhQ9X.gif

The day of the LORD is almost here and i'm here to declare that truth.

No more time for "flowery" language and "back-slaps" and "knife and fork socials".

Repent and seek the LORD while He may be found! You will die in your sins if you fail to heed the word of the LORD! Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    So you will be more annoying now to indoctrinate your doctrine, okay?
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    I will not compromise because people don't "agree" with how the LORD uses me. I will not be "Politically correct" in order to coddle you and soothe your sin.

joel-2-1.png?w=547

I will declare truth and His name is Yeshau Ha Mashaich! I will not bow down to the tricks of the enemy! I will not be detoured or thrown off course!

If you hate me, they hated Yeshua first! Whenever truth is spoken people will not agree. I've accepted that long ago. For you are not rejecting me, but the One who sent me.

I am loving you by telling you the truth. The ones who hate you, you love though because they have deceived your mind in order that you might believe the lie.

ONLY THE TRUTH OF YESHUA CAN CONQUER THE LIE! HALLELUJAH! AMEN!

Come to Him today and be healed. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I will not compromise because people don't "agree" with how the LORD uses me. I will not be "Politically correct" in order to coddle you and soothe your sin.

joel-2-1.png?w=547

I will declare truth and His name is Yeshau Ha Mashaich! I will not bow down to the tricks of the enemy! I will not be detoured or thrown off course!

If you hate me, they hated Yeshua first! Whenever truth is spoken people will not agree. I've accepted that long ago. For you are not rejecting me, but the One who sent me.

I am loving you by telling you the truth. The ones who hate you, you love though because they have deceived your mind in order that you might believe the lie.

ONLY THE TRUTH OF YESHUA CAN CONQUER THE LIE! HALLELUJAH! AMEN!

Come to Him today and be healed. Amen.

35852_original.gif
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@imgoingtoheavenru?

1. Therefore knowing the terror of the LORD I persuade men. The time is too short to be straddling the fence. If you don't like my delivery boo-hoo. I will declare truth. Amen.

2. Now if I stepped on your toes, good. I don't apologize for declaring Christ Jesus, nor do I apologize for claiming my heritage which is stored up for me in the heavens.

3. By His grace and by The blood of Yeshua I am going to heaven, If you aren't, i'm here to declare truth so that you might consider your ways and repent. Amen.

4. If you serve Yeshua Ha Mashach, declare it! Stop being ashamed! Stop denying His name! Stop beating around the bush! You are either for Yeshua or against Him. There are no cowards in the kingdom of ? . Amen.

5. The only thing I apologize for is doing to little for my LORD and Savior! Oh the amount of time I have wasted on vanity and frivolous things. Forgive me LORD. Amen.

6. I will boast in the LORD, yes I will magnify Yeshua Ha Mashiach! His praise and word shall continually be in my mouth. No I don't apologize for being for Christ! Absolutely not! And I rebuke even the thought in His name, Yeshua! Amen.

7. And I will continue to declare His gospel message! If you don't like it oh well. One thing is for sure and that is you can never go into His presence and tell Him that you have no idea who Hs is and what He did for you! Amen.

Brother, there is just a way of doing things.

I assume that we both agree that organic food is nourishing and healthy to the physical body. But if I take that piece of fruit and throw it at you, I can't say that I was just trying to help. That fruit will not serve its intended purpose which is nourishment. You're uprooting the wheat with the weeds, and no one is nourished.

You didn't step on my toes but you came in here hella combative. I live/apply my beliefs. My beliefs have nothing to do with the topic of this thread though. But you already told me what I believe, so why ask? Now if you would like to build then let's build.

Now I do believe that Yahshua is/was the anointed, but not ? .

Your point has been made several times. Thank you.

• Ajackson17
    Options

@imgoingtoheavenru?

I assume that we both agree that organic food is nourishing and healthy to the physical body. But if I take that piece of fruit and throw it at you, I can't say that I was just trying to help. That fruit will not serve its intended purpose which is nourishment. You're uprooting the wheat with the weeds, and no one is nourished.

You didn't step on my toes but you came in here hella combative. I live/apply my beliefs. My beliefs have nothing to do with the topic of this thread though. But you already told me what I believe, so why ask? Now if you would like to build then let's build.

This is why I had him banned last time, because he would come aggressive and start raining down scriptures on us and no one isn't going to read that. He gives us the same old script time and time again. He refuse to acknowledge anyone's life and their learnings, experiences, trials, research, and them coming to their beliefs, we all walk our own path, but when you say have the right path and then beat us down on it because we asked questions and you give us a generic post and we say we good then you hit us left and right.

I mean come on, do you think you are going to rain down scriptures on me that I don't even read. I think all of us have read the bible and more than once, studied some Hebrew, studied the cultural development, the archaeology and I summed it up as a people with allegorical stories on the mystery of the universe with some history. If you don't provide me a scientific methodology, archaeology, original texts that can be dated, genomes and etc then you are giving me an ideology from humans in the levant area and I can read the text my damn self.

There are stories I take from it, there are information that I take from Egypt, there are stories and information I take from IFA, the Twa people, and many different African groups and others if it helps me establish myself and my goals. But you are telling me an invisible source that I can't measure, I cannot fathom, I cannot feel and lives outside time and space, and even dark matter itself then if it doesn't speak to me or come to me at my level instead of having a mad man come at my door to tell me the good news then I'm not going to fall for it.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

@imgoingtoheavenru?

How shall you believe unless someone tells you the truth?

• imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

@imgoingtoheavenru?

This is why I had him banned last time, because he would come aggressive and start raining down scriptures on us and no one isn't going to read that. He gives us the same old script time and time again. He refuse to acknowledge anyone's life and their learnings, experiences, trials, research, and them coming to their beliefs, we all walk our own path, but when you say have the right path and then beat us down on it because we asked questions and you give us a generic post and we say we good then you hit us left and right.

I mean come on, do you think you are going to rain down scriptures on me that I don't even read. I think all of us have read the bible and more than once, studied some Hebrew, studied the cultural development, the archaeology and I summed it up as a people with allegorical stories on the mystery of the universe with some history. If you don't provide me a scientific methodology, archaeology, original texts that can be dated, genomes and etc then you are giving me an ideology from humans in the levant area and I can read the text my damn self.

There are stories I take from it, there are information that I take from Egypt, there are stories and information I take from IFA, the Twa people, and many different African groups and others if it helps me establish myself and my goals. But you are telling me an invisible source that I can't measure, I cannot fathom, I cannot feel and lives outside time and space, and even dark matter itself then if it doesn't speak to me or come to me at my level instead of having a mad man come at my door to tell me the good news then I'm not going to fall for it.

But what about your sin though? Will you continue to cling to it until Yeshua requires your soul?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    What's is the mathematics and breakdown of a soil and can you measure it? What is sin from a scientific perspective? It you can't measure then you can't prove. It's just a hypothesis at the lowest level.