Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Having a black parent, should give anyone the right to claim black as their race.

Even if they don't fall into your ridiculously flawed categorization of what a "black" person is supposed to look like.

That's my POV & I am sticking to it.

Isn't your husband mexican/white?

So your by that logic, your daughter could claim she is white, right?

Nope. Because my husband doesn't claim white. He clams native/mexican american. As he rightfully can since his father's family are direct descendants of the indigenous native people of Mexico.

So by my logic she can chose either black like mommy or native mexican american like daddy.

I really don't care to be honest. Yall can claim whatever you want. But she should get the same choice, no?

Btw I believe you are whatever your father is/was.

That's a cool belief to have and all.... But this girl has a black mom and white dad, you saying she white?

maxresdefault.jpg
    she's mix , but looks more blk, than white. when you're mix, its all stems down to how u look.
    J.Cole looks black... Traci Ellis Ross looks black..
    Obama n Marley Looks Black... Vin Disel looks wht..
    The Rock looks Somoan, Rashida Jones Look Wht , Her sister Kidada looks blk .Boris Kodjoe looks black...
    Russell Wilson comes from a Two Parent Blk House hold, but because of how he looks , everybody thinks he mixed.

johnwallbruh_nve7lf.jpg

THAT IS ALL YOUR OPINION!!!

That's the point ...

It is not objective
    It is not scientific
    It is not fact

If I ask you and anyone else in America what 1+1 is The ONLY answer I'll get is 2"

If I asked you and anyone else in America what race Vin Deisel is, I could get two different answers ...

The only one equipped to answer that question is Vin ? Diesel

Those are just a few examples of people that you came up with off the top of your head.

How many millions of people are actually substantially mixed and deal with this issue?

You're acting like this is a cut and dry standard and it's not...

Who are you to tell someone who they are?

u so emotional, the tears are blocking ya reading comprehension. i said Vin Disel was mix, yet LOOKS more wht than black. i never said he was wht or blk....
    Rashida Jones discussed how she got treated better than Kidada growing up, cause her APPEARANCE was whiter than Kidada. The Rock talked about , how the wwf up played his Samoan side once he got over because, the wwf figured with the way he LOOK he can appear to a broader demographic. ( yes i know about the NOD, i said once he got over, he became the brama bull)

this is the world u live in, deal with.

-Vin Diesel looks white to YOU

-Regarding Tashida Jones, Light Skinned Priviledge has been discussed at length in this thread...

-The Rock looks Samoan to YOU

You say "this is the world we live in" as if the respective race of every individual person is universally agreed upon fact...

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Lol

If nothing else, @zzombie I admire your zeal and conviction.

I'll say this much- There have been several people throughout history who have done a great deal of good with ideologies promoting peace and inclusiveness.

I don't agree with a philosophy that systematically rejects and ostricizes people while dictating who others happen to love or procreate with.

I'll take my ? , my sovereignty in life, and the substance of my actions- over a fabricated social construct, such as "race".

If that is equivalent to "praying for peace to fall from the sky", so be it.

And your great grand children and the generations of black people that come after them will curse your name for being a weakling.

and you have totally mischaracterized me i don't want to dictate who other black men fall in love with, they are free to do as they will. but in doing so they have to know that they are making themselves an ideological enemy of people like me and i am not alone . As far as i am concerned they might as well be white because that is how i treat them.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Caucasians make up 8% of the world population and African's alone not African American make up 1.2 billion of the world population. Asians make up the biggest chunk.

How are we as a people losing our lineage? Our numbers?

If we're talking from a financial standpoint then I agree that battle we are losing horribly.

"Black" people are not one people so those numbers are irrelevant

@zzombie these dudes just want to marry white and not feel guilty no way they are really this dense
  • zzombie
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Caucasians make up 8% of the world population and African's alone not African American make up 1.2 billion of the world population. Asians make up the biggest chunk.

If we're talking from a financial standpoint then I agree that battle we are losing horribly.

@zzombie these dudes just want to marry white and not feel guilty no way they are really this dense

PEOPLE like them need to just come out and say that they don't give a ? about the future of black people and they just want to live in an old school pm dawn video.
  • zzombie
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »

PEOPLE like them need to just come out and say that they don't give a ? about the future of black people and they just want to live in an old school pm dawn video.

@Brother_Five hates black people

maybe he does and i am dead serious when i say that
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am coming to the conclusion that black people deserve to suffer we have silly girls like @khaleesi who breed with mexican men produce mestizo children but still want to make them black, we have confused and pathetic ? like A talented one, this ? that can't get black ? no matter what he does. We have fat white girl loving clowns like @brother_five that thinks everything is a ? joke

THEN there are the ? who want to play with their belly button while they pray for peace to fall from the sky like @Fosheezy and @Peace_79

Don't get me started confused ass hebrew isralite/moor/nuwabian ? and worse of all we have @theloniousmonk who will intellectualize and excuse the black man's destruction.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE ? DOOMED.

lol ? got the nerve to be dismayed at the fact that, despite his good intended efforts, 'blacks' - in all their various flavors, thinking patterns, opinions, religious views, world views, and upbringing - won't unite just for the sake of unity under a flawed political based creed of ideologies and wishful thinking meant to benefit "blacks". Marcus Garvey tried that...

you on some control freak you want the power, wanna run entire worlds, countries and universes and minds, Burger Kang have it your way ish.

Anybody with Christ and a part of the assembly aint praying for no PEACE dawg, Christ already told you brothers he came to bring the sword; Christ assembly is on the offensive. The war aint physical. The weapon aint man made. You want to have an influence on white supremacist in politics try preaching the Word of the Heavenly Father. aint nobody in Washington doing THAT. Last time that happen we saw Boener on TV crying and then resigning. That is what you use to influence people you come around. It's chess not checkers ? .

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    The more I think about it, the more I think that this ? Zombie got nerve.

Frederick Douglass put his life at risk while fighting for for the abolitionist cause, but for Zombie he's not pro-black after he remarried, cause his second wife was white.

What he is saying is that no matter how much you sacrifice, and how much your heart is behind the black cause, you are not pro-black if you cross the color line in marriage. And the reason why is that this issue is of such importance to him that a person can't be pro-black and do such a thing.

But then his own pro-blackness may be questioned, and by anybody. After all, he is not the only one who can draw a line in the sand.

And I think his pro-blackness is far, far more questionable than a lot of blacks with white spouses. He has said that he is considering voting for Marc Rubio and other Republican candidates in 2016. In my view, given how this party has openly embraced racist whites, and the kind of policies that any Republican president will implement, this casts his pro-blackness in question.

But what shows, beyond all reasonable doubt, that this dude cannot be considered pro-black is his stated opposition to key provisions of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, provisions that protect blacks against discrimination by private businesses. How can you be pro-black when you oppose major civil rights legislation? If Douglass made a mistake, he alone, and perhaps his descendants, will pay the price; at worst he would have -- probably futilely, given the time period -- encouraged a few other black men to follow his lead. Whereas the Civil Rights Act helped millions of black people.

See now what I am talking about nerve?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have silly girls like @khaleesi who breed with mexican men produce mestizo children but still want to make them black.

1. My daughter does not look Mestizo.
    2. My daughter IS black.
    3. Children? I only have 1 daughter. How do you know that our other future children won't come out with more of my features? And how do you know that my daughter's appearance won't change? After all she is only 1.

And finally, your opinions are invalid. How so? Because a grown man that tells a 1 year old to go ? herself just because she is not up to his standards of what a black person is "supposed to" look like and has a non-black father... Is clearly mentally unstable. And those who are mentally unstable are not fit to make sound judgments and have rational thoughts.

The end.

• zzombie
    Options
    Something so simple you people turn complex
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    I am coming to the conclusion that black people deserve to suffer we have silly girls like @khaleesi who breed with mexican men produce mestizo children but still want to make them black, we have confused and pathetic ? like A talented one, this ? that can't get black ? no matter what he does. We have fat white girl loving clowns like @brother_five that thinks everything is a ? joke

THEN there are the ? who want to play with their belly button while they pray for peace to fall from the sky like @Fosheezy and @Peace_79

Don't get me started confused ass hebrew isralite/moor/nuwabian ? and worse of all we have @theloniousmonk who will intellectualize and excuse the black man's destruction.

lol ? got the nerve to be dismayed at the fact that, despite his good intended efforts, 'blacks' - in all their various flavors, thinking patterns, opinions, religious views, world views, and upbringing - won't unite just for the sake of unity under a flawed political based creed of ideologies and wishful thinking meant to benefit "blacks". Marcus Garvey tried that...

you on some control freak you want the power, wanna run entire worlds, countries and universes and minds, Burger Kang have it your way ish.

Anybody with Christ and a part of the assembly aint praying for no PEACE dawg, Christ already told you brothers he came to bring the sword; Christ assembly is on the offensive. The war aint physical. The weapon aint man made. You want to have an influence on white supremacist in politics try preaching the Word of the Heavenly Father. aint nobody in Washington doing THAT. Last time that happen we saw Boener on TV crying and then resigning. That is what you use to influence people you come around. It's chess not checkers ? .

Frederick Douglass put his life at risk while fighting for for the abolitionist cause, but for Zombie he's not pro-black after he remarried, cause his second wife was white.

What he is saying is that no matter how much you sacrifice, and how much your heart is behind the black cause, you are not pro-black if you cross the color line in marriage. And the reason why is that this issue is of such importance to him that a person can't be pro-black and do such a thing.

But then his own pro-blackness may be questioned, and by anybody. After all, he is not the only one who can draw a line in the sand.

And I think his pro-blackness is far, far more questionable than a lot of blacks with white spouses. He has said that he is considering voting for Marc Rubio and other Republican candidates in 2016. In my view, given how this party has openly embraced racist whites, and the kind of policies that any Republican president will implement, this casts his pro-blackness in question.

But what shows, beyond all reasonable doubt, that this dude cannot be considered pro-black is his stated opposition to key provisions of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, provisions that protect blacks against discrimination by private businesses. How can you be pro-black when you oppose major civil rights legislation? If Douglass made a mistake, he alone, and perhaps his descendants, will pay the price; at worst he would have -- probably futilely, given the time period -- encouraged a few other black men to follow his lead. Whereas the Civil Rights Act helped millions of black people.

Both you ? got me wrong and don't understand a ? thing I have been trying to say on this forum.
  • zzombie
    Options
    We have silly girls like @khaleesi who breed with mexican men produce mestizo children but still want to make them black.

2. My daughter IS black.
    3. Children? I only have 1 daughter. How do you know that our other future children won't come out with more of my features? And how do you know that my daughter's appearance won't change? After all she is only 1.

And finally, your opinions are invalid. How so? Because a grown man that tells a 1 year old to go ? herself just because she is not up to his standards of what a black person is "supposed to" look like and has a non-black father... Is clearly mentally unstable. And those who are mentally unstable are not fit to make sound judgments and have rational thoughts.

The end.

1. everybody in this thread has said your daughter is not black even the people who disagree with my perspective
    2. Your daughter is not black
    3. i did not know you only had one child, you are right and i hope your next child comes out looking like wesley snipes

YEAH i did say ? you and your child i was wrong for that. However My thoughts are very sound more so than you because i don't live under the delusion that a child that is clearly a mestizo will grow up to see herself as black when the whole world will be calling her something else.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2015
    Options

I don't want that kind of power for myself but i do want my people to live as true equals in this world because ? made the black man no weaker than other men and he loves us just as much as he does the rest.

In 2015 i don't expect all black people to unite under any one ideology i do however expect us to unite for our own economic and physical survival. The alternative is death or servitude and i certainly don't want that for black people and neither does ? .

The war is both spiritual and physical what is done in one world affects the next, black people have been praying for centuries and we have not been totally saved yet in fact now we are sinking deeper into spiritual darkness, because all a lot of us want to do is pray.

But the bible tells you that you can know a man by his fruit and what has been the fruit of your way of looking at our situation??? now but spiritual darkness and physical weakness we are the laughing stock of the world.
  • A Talented One
    Options

Both you ? got me wrong and don't understand a ? thing I have been trying to say on this forum.

What don't I understand? That you think Republican policies are good for blacks, and the Civil Rights Act bad?

Well, I understand that. I strongly disagree though, and in the case of the Civil Rights Act, especially, I don't think you can oppose that and be pro-black.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

1. everybody in this thread has said your daughter is not black even the people who disagree with my perspective
    3. i did not know you only had one child, you are right and i hope your next child comes out looking like wesley snipes

YEAH i did say ? you and your child i was wrong for that. However My thoughts are very sound more so than you because i don't live under the delusion that a child that is clearly a mestizo will grow up to see herself as black when the whole world will be calling her something else.

Why say ? you to my child though? What did she do beside be born to two parents who love and cherish her?

You are blinded by ignorance, that's why.

You have so much hate in your heart that you have the most irrational ideations which do nothing more than continue to DIVIDE the black community.

You are so "pro-black" yet you are concluding that "blacks deserve to suffer" based on the opinions of 4 black people.

So 4 black people represent all black people?

One black person marrying a non-black person means that all black people are doomed?

Quit the dramatics. Yall ? need a new hobby.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Also, just because she does not look black to YOU does not mean that she is not black.

You are not ? .

Others in here thinks she looks black, so their opinions are invalid? You can't possibly speak for the entire population when you say that "everyone else will look at her and not see her as black". Who are you to even come to these conclusions? You are not everyone. Everyone is not you.

Based on your personal life situation which you shared with me, it's not hard to see that you are a self-centered, immature, weak, misguided fool who thinks that the world revolves around yourself.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

Why say ? you to my child though? What did she do beside be born to two parents who love and cherish her?

You have so much hate in your heart that you have the most irrational ideations which do nothing more than continue to DIVIDE the black community.

You are so "pro-black" yet you are concluding that "blacks deserve to suffer" based on the opinions of 4 black people.

One black person marrying a non-black person means that all black people are doomed?

huh? you ve been egging this ? race thing for some time now...u finally got the attention u wanted...now you are ? ? lost ? lol
  • zzombie
    Options

PEOPLE go through changes frederick douglas changed in his later days i respect the work he did before that change but i also recognize the change, while this man was married to a white woman black people were catching hell from both the white man and the white woman. I have to acknowledge that in my analysis of mr douglas.

No black person should vote under your logic because both political parties in this nation harbor racist, some republicans are just more open with it, which quite frankly i respect more than the sneaky patronizing under handed way democrats express their racism.

But in any case i am considering rubio mostly because the alternatives are all looking even more horrible to me and do not fit into my interest economically or ideologically not because i agree with everything he says or who he has to align himself with. I have a private business and i would love the ability to discriminate against whoever i want, I probably would not discriminate because that would be a bad financial decision but still... if i'm not taking any government money or tax breaks i should be able to run my business as i see fit.

and by the way rubio does not reject any key provisions of the civil right act of 1964 as it relates to black people or any other race he simply does not want it the ACT used as an excuse to force christian owned businesses to cater to homosexuals because he believes it forces these business owners to violate their religion.
  • zzombie
    Options

What don't I understand? That you think Republican policies are good for blacks, and the Civil Rights Act bad?

Well, I understand that. I strongly disagree though, and in the case of the Civil Rights Act, especially, I don't think you can oppose that and be pro-black.

I don't think republican policies are good i think conservative polices are good i think the civil rights act is great as long as it's not used as an excuse to violate other rights like the rights of christian owned bakeries not to cater homosexual weddings
  • MistyKnight
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

huh? you ve been egging this ? race thing for some time now...u finally got the attention u wanted...now you are ? ? lost ? lol

What the ? ? Have you even been reading what the ? we are even talking about?

I haven't been egging ? on. That ? just mentioned ME and I simply replied.

Any opinion that he has on my daughter is my business, especially when he tells her to go ? herself for not being his standards of what a black person should look like.

And you are the same as these ignorant ass ? if you think I'm in here seeking attention.

I am a black woman and I care about black issues because it affects me and my family. If you can't see that then just kys.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop quoting before I ether u ? with knowledge bombs...
  • A Talented One
    Options

I don't think republican policies are good i think conservative polices are good i think the civil rights act is great as long as it's not used as an excuse to violate other rights like the rights of christian owned bakeries not to cater homosexual weddings

And I say that you cannot be pro-black and think that.

FOH brah.
  • zzombie
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

You are one of those women that just can't take an apology and move the ? on.

You silly girl i was not being literal when i said blacks deserve to suffer it was said to elicit a response and impress upon you people my feelings of anger and trepidation about the situation black people are in and our own ignorant complicity in it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

What the ? ? Have you even been reading what the ? we are even talking about?

I haven't been egging ? on. That ? just mentioned ME and I simply replied.

Any opinion that he has on my daughter is my business, especially when he tells her to go ? herself for not being his standards of what a black person should look like.

And you are the same as these ignorant ass ? if you think I'm in here seeking attention.

I am a black woman and I care about black issues because it affects me and my family. If you can't see that then just kys.

no one asked u to post ur daughter to supplement your argument...lol at me being a lost ? on this subject, i might be one of the most knowledgeable person on matters of race, colorism ? it all things dealing with blacks..i just choose not to engage in an intelligent debate cuz as u can see..it s a bunch of pseudo intellectuals in here excercising their thumbs so they can pat themselves in the back...
  • A Talented One
    Options

PEOPLE go through changes frederick douglas changed in his later days i respect the work he did before that change but i also recognize the change, while this man was married to a white woman black people were catching hell from both the white man and the white woman. I have to acknowledge that in my analysis of mr douglas.

No black person should vote under your logic because both political parties in this nation harbor racist, some republicans are just more open with it, which quite frankly i respect more than the sneaky patronizing under handed way democrats express their racism.

But in any case i am considering rubio mostly because the alternatives are all looking even more horrible to me and do not fit into my interest economically or ideologically not because i agree with everything he says or who he has to align himself with. I have a private business and i would love the ability to discriminate against whoever i want, I probably would not discriminate because that would be a bad financial decision but still... if i'm not taking any government money or tax breaks i should be able to run my business as i see fit.

and by the way rubio does not reject any key provisions of the civil right act of 1964 as it relates to black people or any other race he simply does not want it the ACT used as an excuse to force christian owned businesses to cater to homosexuals because he believes it forces these business owners to violate their religion.

This makes it worse.

You are definitely not pro-black.

Certainly, you are not in my universe. I would never, ever vote for a party just because it benefited me if it hurt blacks more generally. I'd rather take the loss. I am not going to put my business out there but I have already sacrificed considerably while working to implement my long-term race-related goals.

• zzombie
    Options

And I say that you cannot be pro-black and think that.

FOH brah.

I don't really care what you think ? you are comfortable being a slave for the democratic white man supporting his pro- ? policies.
  • zzombie
    Options

This makes it worse.

You are definitely not pro-black.

Certainly, you are not in my universe. I would never, ever vote for a party just because it benefited me if it hurt blacks more generally. I'd rather take the loss. I am not going to put my business out there but I have already sacrificed considerably while working to implement my long-term race-related goals.

shut up ?

i don't believe voting republican will hurt blacks if anything it would force democrats to stop taking our vote for granted and actually respect us instead of treating us like little children it would also and force blacks to stop depending on the government for jobs. which would be a good thing