zzombie wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    We have silly girls like @khaleesi who breed with mexican men produce mestizo children but still want to make them black.

1. My daughter does not look Mestizo.
    2. My daughter IS black.
    3. Children? I only have 1 daughter. How do you know that our other future children won't come out with more of my features? And how do you know that my daughter's appearance won't change? After all she is only 1.

And finally, your opinions are invalid. How so? Because a grown man that tells a 1 year old to go ? herself just because she is not up to his standards of what a black person is "supposed to" look like and has a non-black father... Is clearly mentally unstable. And those who are mentally unstable are not fit to make sound judgments and have rational thoughts.

The end.

1. everybody in this thread has said your daughter is not black even the people who disagree with my perspective
    2. Your daughter is not black
    3. i did not know you only had one child, you are right and i hope your next child comes out looking like wesley snipes

YEAH i did say ? you and your child i was wrong for that. However My thoughts are very sound more so than you because i don't live under the delusion that a child that is clearly a mestizo will grow up to see herself as black when the whole world will be calling her something else.

Why say ? you to my child though? What did she do beside be born to two parents who love and cherish her?

You are blinded by ignorance, that's why.

You have so much hate in your heart that you have the most irrational ideations which do nothing more than continue to DIVIDE the black community.

You are so "pro-black" yet you are concluding that "blacks deserve to suffer" based on the opinions of 4 black people.

So 4 black people represent all black people?

One black person marrying a non-black person means that all black people are doomed?

Quit the dramatics. Yall ? need a new hobby.

You are one of those women that just can't take an apology and move the ? on.

You silly girl i was not being literal when i said blacks deserve to suffer it was said to elicit a response and impress upon you people my feelings of anger and trepidation about the situation black people are in and our own ignorant complicity in it.

Crossing the line is crossing the line.

You can't just move on when a grown man tells your one year old to ? herself the same way that blacks can't move on when it comes to the history of slavery. You just can't.

As a new father I would expect you to understand that, but then again you are self-centered and mentally unstable, so maybe you would not care.
    how do you wanna resolve this then?

A permaban would be nice. But I guess I will settle for him no longer mentioning me and my daughter. And ceasing to tell black people what they should and should not believe in as if he is ? .

His narrow mindedness is so appalling that as a black woman it is a diservice to my race if I don't speak out against it. Who knows which innocent young minds he will influence, with this

Also, are you making excuses this man? Posting pictures of my child gives a man a right to tell a 1 year old to ? herself?

Blame a black woman for everything instead of making a black man take responsibility of his actions, brehs.

I will tell black people whatever i feel we need to hear, your mind and your legs were too open that;s why a mexican found his way inside both of them you ? that ? was the real disservice to the race.

If you don't want people to talk about your daughter don't put her picture up. i already said i was wrong if you cannot accept that then too bad that is all i can give you.

I know you are trolling

He's not.
    that's truly sad then....
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Caucasians make up 8% of the world population and African's alone not African American make up 1.2 billion of the world population. Asians make up the biggest chunk.

How are we as a people losing our lineage? Our numbers?

If we're talking from a financial standpoint then I agree that battle we are losing horribly.

"Black" people are not one people so those numbers are irrelevant

@zzombie these dudes just want to marry white and not feel guilty no way they are really this dense

PEOPLE like them need to just come out and say that they don't give a ? about the future of black people and they just want to live in an old school pm dawn video.

@Brother_Five hates black people

I lost respect for the ? when he tried to cape for quan smokin a blunt with his kid in his lap. That ? be gettin his half white kids high smmfh
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have silly girls like @khaleesi who breed with mexican men produce mestizo children but still want to make them black.

2. My daughter IS black.
    3. Children? I only have 1 daughter. How do you know that our other future children won't come out with more of my features? And how do you know that my daughter's appearance won't change? After all she is only 1.

And finally, your opinions are invalid. How so? Because a grown man that tells a 1 year old to go ? herself just because she is not up to his standards of what a black person is "supposed to" look like and has a non-black father... Is clearly mentally unstable. And those who are mentally unstable are not fit to make sound judgments and have rational thoughts.

The end.

1. everybody in this thread has said your daughter is not black even the people who disagree with my perspective
    3. i did not know you only had one child, you are right and i hope your next child comes out looking like wesley snipes

YEAH i did say ? you and your child i was wrong for that. However My thoughts are very sound more so than you because i don't live under the delusion that a child that is clearly a mestizo will grow up to see herself as black when the whole world will be calling her something else.

Why say ? you to my child though? What did she do beside be born to two parents who love and cherish her?

You have so much hate in your heart that you have the most irrational ideations which do nothing more than continue to DIVIDE the black community.

You are so "pro-black" yet you are concluding that "blacks deserve to suffer" based on the opinions of 4 black people.

One black person marrying a non-black person means that all black people are doomed?

You silly girl i was not being literal when i said blacks deserve to suffer it was said to elicit a response and impress upon you people my feelings of anger and trepidation about the situation black people are in and our own ignorant complicity in it.

You can't just move on when a grown man tells your one year old to ? herself the same way that blacks can't move on when it comes to the history of slavery. You just can't.

As a new father I would expect you to understand that, but then again you are self-centered and mentally unstable, so maybe you would not care.

A permaban would be nice. But I guess I will settle for him no longer mentioning me and my daughter. And ceasing to tell black people what they should and should not believe in as if he is ? .

His narrow mindedness is so appalling that as a black woman it is a diservice to my race if I don't speak out against it. Who knows which innocent young minds he will influence, with this

Also, are you making excuses this man? Posting pictures of my child gives a man a right to tell a 1 year old to ? herself?

Blame a black woman for everything instead of making a black man take responsibility of his actions, brehs.

I will tell black people whatever i feel we need to hear, your mind and your legs were too open that;s why a mexican found his way inside both of them you ? that ? was the real disservice to the race.

If you don't want people to talk about your daughter don't put her picture up. i already said i was wrong if you cannot accept that then too bad that is all i can give you.

I know you are trolling but damn bruh... smh wtf do you get out of it... serious question.... honestly I picture a real lonely close minded person behind that avi.. smh...

I am not trolling you ? idiot i believe what i say.
    then that is sad then... smh I'm serious. .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I am not dictating anything i wish i could dictate somethings, I am not telling anyone who they cannot marry however logically you cannot identify as pro-black and race mix. You cannot tell me that you are one thing while your personal behavior proves you are another. AND I'VE TOLD you and others already that being pro-black is not simple political advocacy being "down for the black community" alone does not make you pro-black there are white people that are down for the black community are they pro-black as well???

You tried to discredit the existence of the concept of race itself in doing so you inadvertently destroy the concept of the black race. You go on and on and give long detail diatribes that always boil down to some soft compromising weak ? always finding nuances in things that don't need to be nuanced. that is my criticism of you not just on this topic but on others especially those surrounding race

I said race doesn't exist biologically, so the little argument you guys were having where you were trying to prove who was not black and who was black based on phenotypes alone was stupid. I also said on more than one occasion that race does exist as a societal and cultural construct and is define by the society of which you're a part. I didn't destroy anything. You simply like to pick and choose what you want to acknowledge and respond to.

And saying a bunch of hard nosed ? in response to every racial issue doesn't make you more pro-black. Some of you ? need to learn that ? . Just because you jump off the handle at every racial provocation or say a bunch of ridiculous ? in response to every racial discussion doesn't mean ? . I don't compromise. And that's problem most of ya'll have with me. If some ? is hypocritical, I'm going to call it that whether its being done by blacks or whites. If I feel like people are overreacting over some ? , I'm going to say that whether it's white or black people doing it. And if people are saying some stupid ? , I'm going to call it stupid even if it's in support of blacks becaus hypocrisy, overreacting, and being stupid doesn't help us. Just like a bunch of people talking all this hardline ? that they will never do is not going to help us. Half the race topics on here boil down to everybody seeing who can say "? White People" in the most creative way. What does that accomplish? Not a ? damn thing. How about for a change ? concentrate on what we can do to better ourselves and rise in spite of what they do because they aren't going to change anytime soon.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

dude is gonna have to apologize. talking ? about ppl kids is disrespectful

I already did but the ? is still crying about it

Saying "I was wrong" is not an apology, sir.

I apologize for telling your child to ? off. Are you happy now??

You are being condescending and are not being sincere.

Not an apology.

Is this the kind of ? you pull with your husband??? i bet you make that mexican suck your ? before you forgive him for leaving the toilet seat up.... I mean what the ? more do you want me to say??? I am sorry i said what i said. I am really really sorry, what i said was unbecoming of the kind of person i am evolving into.

I'm not gonna lie, That line made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the good laugh.

So how do you say we resolve our conflict? Just agree to disagree?

Maybe you meet me at Wet ? on South beach and buy me a "call a cab" and then after head to the beach so you can ? this ? and give me black sub saharan babies?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

Not an apology.

Is this the kind of ? you pull with your husband??? i bet you make that mexican suck your ? before you forgive him for leaving the toilet seat up.... I mean what the ? more do you want me to say??? I am sorry i said what i said. I am really really sorry, what i said was unbecoming of the kind of person i am evolving into.

Maybe you meet me at Wet ? on South beach and buy me a "call a cab" and then after head to the beach so you can ? this ? and give me black sub saharan babies?

DON'T TEMPT ME i have the time and money to fly down there and actually do that
  • MistyKnight
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

Not an apology.

Then do it.
  • zzombie
    Options
    I am not dictating anything i wish i could dictate somethings, I am not telling anyone who they cannot marry however logically you cannot identify as pro-black and race mix. You cannot tell me that you are one thing while your personal behavior proves you are another. AND I'VE TOLD you and others already that being pro-black is not simple political advocacy being "down for the black community" alone does not make you pro-black there are white people that are down for the black community are they pro-black as well???

You tried to discredit the existence of the concept of race itself in doing so you inadvertently destroy the concept of the black race. You go on and on and give long detail diatribes that always boil down to some soft compromising weak ? always finding nuances in things that don't need to be nuanced. that is my criticism of you not just on this topic but on others especially those surrounding race

I said race doesn't exist biologically, so the little argument you guys were having where you were trying to prove who was not black and who was black based on phenotypes alone was stupid. I also said on more than one occasion that race does exist as a societal and cultural construct and is define by the society of which you're a part. I didn't destroy anything. You simply like to pick and choose what you want to acknowledge and respond to.

And saying a bunch of hard nosed ? in response to every racial issue doesn't make you more pro-black. Some of you ? need to learn that ? . Just because you jump off the handle at every racial provocation or say a bunch of ridiculous ? in response to every racial discussion doesn't mean ? . I don't compromise. And that's problem most of ya'll have with me. If some ? is hypocritical, I'm going to call it that whether its being done by blacks or whites. If I feel like people are overreacting over some ? , I'm going to say that whether it's white or black people doing it. And if people are saying some stupid ? , I'm going to call it stupid even if it's in support of blacks becaus hypocrisy, overreacting, and being stupid doesn't help us. Just like a bunch of people talking all this hardline ? that they will never do is not going to help us. Half the race topics on here boil down to everybody seeing who can say "? White People" in the most creative way. What does that accomplish? Not a ? damn thing. How about for a change ? concentrate on what we can do to better ourselves and rise in spite of what they do because they aren't going to change anytime soon.

@ the bold except that's not what i was doing if you read everything i have said you would have know that phenotype is only part of it.

If you interpret what i say as being too strong that's on you i could use softer language but what i say would have the same meaning. If you believe that you can be pro-black and marry the daughter of the imperial grand dragon then you are a compromised negrow. Is simply saying marry your own race if you want to identify as being pro that race hardline??? i think you are too weak line, The fastest thing that we can all do to better ourselves and community is have children and raise them in a good black family.

I did not talk very much about white people at all in this thread and except for me saying the white man is a natural ? i almost never talk about white people.
  • zzombie
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

Not an apology.

Then do it.

You trying to set me up to get killed by the mexican mafia for something?????? nah as much as i love flirting i do love my girl more.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

Not an apology.

Then do it.

You trying to set me up to get killed by the mexican mafia for something?????? nah as much as i love flirting i do love my girl more.

Don't be a ? .
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

not really . as we post, there's blk ppl in position of influence, who are literally selling out the blk community in under table deals.
    blk PPl dealing with non blk ppl is not a disservice to the race, nor does it affect the race, at all. i find it funny that, blks been here for hundreds and thousands of years, and you believe something that small will affect the black race.
    first ones here, last ones left.
    a blk person can still benefit the blk race while dealing with a non black person, it's all about that blk person's state of mind.

but
    i do think, its a disservice when a blk person have a child with a non blk person, then try to pass the child off as blk when it looks nothing blk. if u wanted a blk child that bad, u would of made sure u got one. no different than, ppl who make sure theyre baby come out with a certain hair texture, and complexion.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ the bold except that's not what i was doing if you read everything i have said you would have know that phenotype is only part of it.

If you interpret what i say as being too strong that's on you i could use softer language but what i say would have the same meaning. If you believe that you can be pro-black and marry the daughter of the imperial grand dragon then you are a compromised negrow. Is simply saying marry your own race if you want to identify as being pro that race hardline??? i think you are too weak line, The fastest thing that we can all do to better ourselves and community is have children and raise them in a good black family.

I did not talk very much about white people at all in this thread and except for me saying the white man is a natural ? i almost never talk about white people.

The part of the conversation, mainly with Khaleesi, did devolve into an argument about phenotypes. That's what I was responding to. You argument before that might have been more in depth. I don't know. I didn't read through the whole topic, but I wasn't really addressing that.

And no, you can't be pro-black and marry a blatant racist or someone who is close to blatant racists. Not every white person is like that. Going back to the Frederick Douglas example. The white chick he married worked for him as an abolitionist. That's how they met. Her parents were also abolitionists. She understood what Douglas was about and supported that. Tell me how him marrying her prevented him from continuing his pro black work. It didn't. He was still a bastion of the black community. Again, if you're a pan africanist or a black nationalist, I agree with you, you can't marry outside of your race and claim those beliefs. But pan africanists and black nationalists aren't the only people who can claim to be pro black.

Anyway, it ain't hardline to say that black people should marry black people. I agree with that. It is hardline to say that anyone who married someone outside of the community is not pro black. Absolute statements like that are usually foolish. As far as me being weak line, you can hold that opinion if you want. More often than not, I simply don't give a ? about what white people do or say. And so all the whining, ? , and moaning of the trivial ? they do is stupid to me. You can't legislate away racism and you can't make them not hate us, so why try. Let them be racist and proud. As long as they abide by the laws and don't interfere without our attempts to better ourselves, who cares what they say? It's better they be upfront with their racism than hide it.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

I don't want that kind of power for myself but i do want my people to live as true equals in this world because ? made the black man no weaker than other men and he loves us just as much as he does the rest.

In 2015 i don't expect all black people to unite under any one ideology i do however expect us to unite for our own economic and physical survival. The alternative is death or servitude and i certainly don't want that for black people and neither does ? .

The war is both spiritual and physical what is done in one world affects the next, black people have been praying for centuries and we have not been totally saved yet in fact now we are sinking deeper into spiritual darkness, because all a lot of us want to do is pray.

But the bible tells you that you can know a man by his fruit and what has been the fruit of your way of looking at our situation??? now but spiritual darkness and physical weakness we are the laughing stock of the world.

My work bears a different type of fruit. It doesn't directly have anything to do with uplifting my black people (according to the flesh) exclusively. but because I intend to do my Heavenly Fathers work however, by extension the fruit from that does benefit my black people, and not just them are my people, but my brothers/"black" people in the spirit as well.

And as for as the community, one of the major destructive issues we have is the slave behavior and ghetto mentality...this is an entire different discussion and thread that need to be had...we cant even get that part of the community under control. So yea, forget trying to save the community. just save yourself and whoever else you can influence.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Lol

If nothing else, @zzombie I admire your zeal and conviction.

I'll say this much- There have been several people throughout history who have done a great deal of good with ideologies promoting peace and inclusiveness.

I don't agree with a philosophy that systematically rejects and ostricizes people while dictating who others happen to love or procreate with.

I'll take my ? , my sovereignty in life, and the substance of my actions- over a fabricated social construct, such as "race".

If that is equivalent to "praying for peace to fall from the sky", so be it.

And your great grand children and the generations of black people that come after them will curse your name for being a weakling.

and you have totally mischaracterized me i don't want to dictate who other black men fall in love with, they are free to do as they will. but in doing so they have to know that they are making themselves an ideological enemy of people like me and i am not alone . As far as i am concerned they might as well be white because that is how i treat them.

LMAO.

Nah... Your great-grand children might curse me... Hell they might curse Dr. King for his pacifist ways and Fredrick Douglass for his supposed "cooning" too... So I am in good company.

My family will have nothing but love for me... Because I will show them nothing but love, regardless of what they look like.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Caucasians make up 8% of the world population and African's alone not African American make up 1.2 billion of the world population. Asians make up the biggest chunk.

If we're talking from a financial standpoint then I agree that battle we are losing horribly.

@zzombie these dudes just want to marry white and not feel guilty no way they are really this dense

My wife's Black actually ...

I've never wanted to marry outside of my race... But if someone does, it doesn't make them against blacks or a bad person.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

PEOPLE like them need to just come out and say that they don't give a ? about the future of black people and they just want to live in an old school pm dawn video.

@Brother_Five hates black people

I lost respect for the ? when he tried to cape for quan smokin a blunt with his kid in his lap. That ? be gettin his half white kids high smmfh

Lol... U ? r really r funny
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Brother_Five why do you hate us and by us I mean black babies concieved by black gods and goddesses?

Let's talk about it

I am accepting of all blacks and browns.
    I welcome them as brothers and sisters regardless of their choice in consensual sex partners...
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Brother_Five why do you hate us and by us I mean black babies concieved by black gods and goddesses?

Let's talk about it

Didn't you say you are mixed tho?

Or was it your grandmas cousins mamma on your dads side....
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A persons spirit is way more important than the color of their skin or ethnicity... As cliche as that may sound
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

Let's talk about it

Didn't you say you are mixed tho?

Or was it your grandmas cousins mamma on your dads side....

Sub-Saharan African and Western Asian.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    A persons spirit is way more important than the color of their skin or ethnicity... As cliche as that may sound

Spirit is a metaphor of a people's lifestyle or culture. Cultural changes can have an impact on a genetic level as well.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Spirit is a metaphor of a people's lifestyle or culture. Cultural changes can have an impact on a genetic level as well.

Explain
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Explain

spirit (n.) Look up spirit at Dictionary.com
    mid-13c., "animating or vital principle in man and animals," from Anglo-French spirit, Old French espirit "spirit, soul" (12c., Modern French esprit) and directly from Latin spiritus "a breathing (respiration, and of the wind), breath; breath of a ? ," hence "inspiration; breath of life," hence "life;" also "disposition, character; high spirit, vigor, courage; pride, arrogance," related to spirare "to breathe," perhaps from PIE *(s)peis- "to blow" (cognates: Old Church Slavonic pisto "to play on the flute"). But de Vaan says "Possibly an onomatopoeic formation imitating the sound of breathing. There are no direct cognates."

According to Barnhart and OED, originally in English mainly from passages in Vulgate, where the Latin word translates Greek pneuma and Hebrew ruah. Distinction between "soul" and "spirit" (as "seat of emotions") became current in Christian terminology (such as Greek psykhe vs. pneuma, Latin anima vs. spiritus) but "is without significance for earlier periods" [Buck]. Latin spiritus, usually in classical Latin "breath," replaces animus in the sense "spirit" in the imperial period and appears in Christian writings as the usual equivalent of Greek pneuma. Spirit-rapping is from 1852.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Ruah

It's the power of the life force and when you have life you live it right correct? So by your lifestyle and how you represent the life that is given to you is the detection of how your spirit truly is. Correct? The hebrew people didn't have the technological and science and mathematics to understand what energy consists of and the breakdown of the correct sciences. So in this they refer to spirit and when they refer to different tribes with the wrong spirit it was their lifestyle and behavior that made their spirit filled with "iniquities".
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    ^^^

You made that more complicated than it had to be lol. But i agree.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    ^^^

You made that more complicated than it had to be lol. But i agree.

I know you study the Hebrew language and the cannanite languages, but for those who don't study it's to also show them the sources of information they can look up for themselves.

But I'm reading this book now and Europeans were mad at how we was put in a great light previous century or two before the transatlantic slave trade began. Whether we were apart of any big three religion or our African spirituality we always had high moral and treated man with love. I'll drop some stuff later, but the europeans were bewildered when we trusted each other to leave our items we were going to trade a certain spot and not even having to guard it for being looted or the transaction turning sour and someone could leave the money after taking the item and the proper people can pick it up later.

There is a real reason we didn't have to create jails and do so much execution cause we acted as one and treated everyone as we treat our own flesh.