• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    We have silly girls like @khaleesi who breed with mexican men produce mestizo children but still want to make them black.

1. My daughter does not look Mestizo.
    2. My daughter IS black.
    3. Children? I only have 1 daughter. How do you know that our other future children won't come out with more of my features? And how do you know that my daughter's appearance won't change? After all she is only 1.

And finally, your opinions are invalid. How so? Because a grown man that tells a 1 year old to go ? herself just because she is not up to his standards of what a black person is "supposed to" look like and has a non-black father... Is clearly mentally unstable. And those who are mentally unstable are not fit to make sound judgments and have rational thoughts.

The end.

1. everybody in this thread has said your daughter is not black even the people who disagree with my perspective
    2. Your daughter is not black
    3. i did not know you only had one child, you are right and i hope your next child comes out looking like wesley snipes

YEAH i did say ? you and your child i was wrong for that. However My thoughts are very sound more so than you because i don't live under the delusion that a child that is clearly a mestizo will grow up to see herself as black when the whole world will be calling her something else.

Why say ? you to my child though? What did she do beside be born to two parents who love and cherish her?

You are blinded by ignorance, that's why.

You have so much hate in your heart that you have the most irrational ideations which do nothing more than continue to DIVIDE the black community.

You are so "pro-black" yet you are concluding that "blacks deserve to suffer" based on the opinions of 4 black people.

So 4 black people represent all black people?

One black person marrying a non-black person means that all black people are doomed?

Quit the dramatics. Yall ? need a new hobby.

You are one of those women that just can't take an apology and move the ? on.

You silly girl i was not being literal when i said blacks deserve to suffer it was said to elicit a response and impress upon you people my feelings of anger and trepidation about the situation black people are in and our own ignorant complicity in it.

Crossing the line is crossing the line.

You can't just move on when a grown man tells your one year old to ? herself the same way that blacks can't move on when it comes to the history of slavery. You just can't.

As a new father I would expect you to understand that, but then again you are self-centered and mentally unstable, so maybe you would not care.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have silly girls like @khaleesi who breed with mexican men produce mestizo children but still want to make them black.

2. My daughter IS black.
    3. Children? I only have 1 daughter. How do you know that our other future children won't come out with more of my features? And how do you know that my daughter's appearance won't change? After all she is only 1.

And finally, your opinions are invalid. How so? Because a grown man that tells a 1 year old to go ? herself just because she is not up to his standards of what a black person is "supposed to" look like and has a non-black father... Is clearly mentally unstable. And those who are mentally unstable are not fit to make sound judgments and have rational thoughts.

The end.

1. everybody in this thread has said your daughter is not black even the people who disagree with my perspective
    3. i did not know you only had one child, you are right and i hope your next child comes out looking like wesley snipes

YEAH i did say ? you and your child i was wrong for that. However My thoughts are very sound more so than you because i don't live under the delusion that a child that is clearly a mestizo will grow up to see herself as black when the whole world will be calling her something else.

Why say ? you to my child though? What did she do beside be born to two parents who love and cherish her?

You have so much hate in your heart that you have the most irrational ideations which do nothing more than continue to DIVIDE the black community.

You are so "pro-black" yet you are concluding that "blacks deserve to suffer" based on the opinions of 4 black people.

One black person marrying a non-black person means that all black people are doomed?

You silly girl i was not being literal when i said blacks deserve to suffer it was said to elicit a response and impress upon you people my feelings of anger and trepidation about the situation black people are in and our own ignorant complicity in it.

You can't just move on when a grown man tells your one year old to ? herself the same way that blacks can't move on when it comes to the history of slavery. You just can't.

As a new father I would expect you to understand that, but then again you are self-centered and mentally unstable, so maybe you would not care.
    how do you wanna resolve this then?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

I said her daughter is black lol...
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

yeah just like i thought.... move the ? on already you silly ? girl. DID YOU just compare me telling you and your child to ? off to the enslavement of an entire race of people for generations.... lol you really are a silly ? girl.

If someone told me and my son to ? off over the internet i would not give a ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

dude is gonna have to apologize. talking ? about ppl kids is disrespectful
  • zzombie
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

yeah but you don't count because you clearly have the I.Q of a number 2 pencil and you suck ?
  • zzombie
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

I already did but the ? is still crying about it
  • damobb2deep
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

yeah but you don't count because you clearly have the I.Q of a number 2 pencil and you suck ?

and you have the estrogen level of Bruce Jenner... *shrugs*
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I am coming to the conclusion that black people deserve to suffer we have silly girls like @khaleesi who breed with mexican men produce mestizo children but still want to make them black, we have confused and pathetic ? like A talented one, this ? that can't get black ? no matter what he does. We have fat white girl loving clowns like @brother_five that thinks everything is a ? joke

THEN there are the ? who want to play with their belly button while they pray for peace to fall from the sky like @Fosheezy and @Peace_79

Don't get me started confused ass hebrew isralite/moor/nuwabian ? and worse of all we have @theloniousmonk who will intellectualize and excuse the black man's destruction.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE ? DOOMED.

lol How do I excuse the black man's destruction? I want to hear this?

You think cause you're trying to dictate who people can and can't marry and declare who is and isn't black based on your own hangups that you're for the salvation of the black man? FOH

I don't promote interracial dating. I don't even see how people do it honestly. It always seems like the parties involve put up with way more ? than is necessary. But it ain't my place to tell people who they can marry, and I can't sit up here and say someone is not down for the black community just because they married someone outside of it. It's not about intellectualizing anything. It's about the fact that any reasonable course of action has to make sense. Half the ? you say doesn't make sense. It's just biased drivel.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

A permaban would be nice. But I guess I will settle for him no longer mentioning me and my daughter. And ceasing to tell black people what they should and should not believe in as if he is ? .

His narrow mindedness is so appalling that as a black woman it is a diservice to my race if I don't speak out against it. Who knows which innocent young minds he will influence, with this

Also, are you making excuses this man? Posting pictures of my child gives a man a right to tell a 1 year old to ? herself?

Blame a black woman for everything instead of making a black man take responsibility of his actions, brehs.

• MistyKnight
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

yeah just like i thought.... move the ? on already you silly ? girl. DID YOU just compare me telling you and your child to ? off to the enslavement of an entire race of people for generations.... lol you really are a silly ? girl.

If someone told me and my son to ? off over the internet i would not give a ?

Oh, now this is just "the internet"?

No brother. What we are discussing is real life ? .

So everything you have been preaching is not real because you are preaching it on the internet? GTFOH.
  • zzombie
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

A permaban would be nice. But I guess I will settle for him no longer mentioning me and my daughter. And ceasing to tell black people what they should and should not believe in as if he is ? .

His narrow mindedness is so appalling that as a black woman it is a diservice to my race if I don't speak out against it. Who knows which innocent young minds he will influence, with this

Also, are you making excuses this man? Posting pictures of my child gives a man a right to tell a 1 year old to ? herself?

Blame a black woman for everything instead of making a black man take responsibility of his actions, brehs.

I will tell black people whatever i feel we need to hear, your mind and your legs were too open that;s why a mexican found his way inside both of them you ? that ? was the real disservice to the race.

If you don't want people to talk about your daughter don't put her picture up. i already said i was wrong if you cannot accept that then too bad that is all i can give you.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

Saying "I was wrong" is not an apology, sir.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

I will tell black people whatever i feel we need to hear, your mind and your legs were too open that;s why a mexican found his way inside both of them you ? that ? was the real disservice to the race.

If you don't want people to talk about your daughter don't put her picture up. i already said i was wrong if you cannot accept that then too bad that is all i can give you.

I know you are trolling but damn bruh... smh wtf do you get out of it... serious question.... honestly I picture a real lonely close minded person behind that avi.. smh...
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

I know you are trolling

He's not.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

My husband pushed me out of my ? ways of thinking. He was advocating for black people when I wasn't. Yet, he is the enemy simply because he is not black?

The truth is that if I never met my husband, I would still be a lost black woman who lives life with my eyes and ears shut to the real problems that black people face in society. He woke me up.
  • zzombie
    Options
    I am coming to the conclusion that black people deserve to suffer we have silly girls like @khaleesi who breed with mexican men produce mestizo children but still want to make them black, we have confused and pathetic ? like A talented one, this ? that can't get black ? no matter what he does. We have fat white girl loving clowns like @brother_five that thinks everything is a ? joke

THEN there are the ? who want to play with their belly button while they pray for peace to fall from the sky like @Fosheezy and @Peace_79

Don't get me started confused ass hebrew isralite/moor/nuwabian ? and worse of all we have @theloniousmonk who will intellectualize and excuse the black man's destruction.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE ? DOOMED.

lol How do I excuse the black man's destruction? I want to hear this?

You think cause you're trying to dictate who people can and can't marry and declare who is and isn't black based on your own hangups that you're for the salvation of the black man? FOH

I don't promote interracial dating. I don't even see how people do it honestly. It always seems like the parties involve put up with way more ? than is necessary. But it ain't my place to tell people who they can marry, and I can't sit up here and say someone is not down for the black community just because they married someone outside of it. It's not about intellectualizing anything. It's about the fact that any reasonable course of action has to make sense. Half the ? you say doesn't make sense. It's just biased drivel.

I am not dictating anything i wish i could dictate somethings, I am not telling anyone who they cannot marry however logically you cannot identify as pro-black and race mix. You cannot tell me that you are one thing while your personal behavior proves you are another. AND I'VE TOLD you and others already that being pro-black is not simple political advocacy being "down for the black community" alone does not make you pro-black there are white people that are down for the black community are they pro-black as well???

You tried to discredit the existence of the concept of race itself in doing so you inadvertently destroy the concept of the black race. You go on and on and give long detail diatribes that always boil down to some soft compromising weak ? always finding nuances in things that don't need to be nuanced. that is my criticism of you not just on this topic but on others especially those surrounding race
  • zzombie
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

I know you are trolling but damn bruh... smh wtf do you get out of it... serious question.... honestly I picture a real lonely close minded person behind that avi.. smh...

I am not trolling you ? idiot i believe what i say.
  • zzombie
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

I apologize for telling your child to ? off. Are you happy now??
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

Lmao dwl
  • zzombie
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

My husband pushed me out of my ? ways of thinking. He was advocating for black people when I wasn't. Yet, he is the enemy simply because he is not black?

The truth is that if I never met my husband, I would still be a lost black woman who lives life with my eyes and ears shut to the real problems that black people face in society. He woke me up.

I AM glad you woke up but it's kind of late. You can and should advocate in whatever way you can for the empowerment of black people however you have to understand that you are in an interracial marriage and that in a fundamental way from now on you will be "apart" in a deep sense.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

You are being condescending and are not being sincere.

Not an apology.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2015
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

You are being condescending and are not being sincere.

Not an apology.

Is this the kind of ? you pull with your husband??? i bet you make that mexican suck your ? before you forgive him for leaving the toilet seat up.... I mean what the ? more do you want me to say??? I am sorry i said what i said. I am really really sorry, what i said was unbecoming of the kind of person i am evolving into.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

2. My daughter IS black.

The end.

I AM glad you woke up but it's kind of late. You can and should advocate in whatever way you can for the empowerment of black people however you have to understand that you are in an interracial marriage and that in a fundamental way from now on you will be "apart" in a deep sense.

It's never too late. And late is better than never.