Comments

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    MissK wrote: »
    @Brother_Five why do you hate us and by us I mean black babies concieved by black gods and goddesses?

Let's talk about it

Didn't you say you are mixed tho?

Or was it your grandmas cousins mamma on your dads side....

2/32 white @MissK shout out to my white brethren in Christ and family members

"Them white people aint your brothas, fam."

"If they do not exhibit the exact spectrum of subsaharan phenotypes, they ideologically fall off a cliff from being a worthy, decent human being to oppressive mongrels who will forever remain "our" enemy"
    Dont ask me, exactly, who "we" are yet... Still working on a definition

Check back in another 1000 posts..
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Lol

If nothing else, @zzombie I admire your zeal and conviction.

I'll say this much- There have been several people throughout history who have done a great deal of good with ideologies promoting peace and inclusiveness.

I don't agree with a philosophy that systematically rejects and ostricizes people while dictating who others happen to love or procreate with.

I'll take my ? , my sovereignty in life, and the substance of my actions- over a fabricated social construct, such as "race".

If that is equivalent to "praying for peace to fall from the sky", so be it.

And your great grand children and the generations of black people that come after them will curse your name for being a weakling.

and you have totally mischaracterized me i don't want to dictate who other black men fall in love with, they are free to do as they will. but in doing so they have to know that they are making themselves an ideological enemy of people like me and i am not alone . As far as i am concerned they might as well be white because that is how i treat them.

LMAO.

Nah... Your great-grand children might curse me... Hell they might curse Dr. King for his pacifist ways and Fredrick Douglass for his supposed "cooning" too... So I am in good company.

My family will have nothing but love for me... Because I will show them nothing but love, regardless of what they look like.

I Never called Frederick Douglass a ? . ? is love try expanding your love to your entire race and maybe you'll understand where I'm coming from.

The number one way black people can show white people we love them is by removing them from power because clearly if we don't white people are going to destroy us, themselves and the ecology of the planet.
  • zzombie
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Caucasians make up 8% of the world population and African's alone not African American make up 1.2 billion of the world population. Asians make up the biggest chunk.

How are we as a people losing our lineage? Our numbers?

If we're talking from a financial standpoint then I agree that battle we are losing horribly.

"Black" people are not one people so those numbers are irrelevant

@zzombie these dudes just want to marry white and not feel guilty no way they are really this dense

My wife's Black actually ...

I've never wanted to marry outside of my race... But if someone does, it doesn't make them against blacks or a bad person.

No it doesn't but it would be erroneous for these people to identify as pro black because they aren't in their choice of mate
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol

I'll say this much- There have been several people throughout history who have done a great deal of good with ideologies promoting peace and inclusiveness.

I don't agree with a philosophy that systematically rejects and ostricizes people while dictating who others happen to love or procreate with.

I'll take my ? , my sovereignty in life, and the substance of my actions- over a fabricated social construct, such as "race".

And your great grand children and the generations of black people that come after them will curse your name for being a weakling.

and you have totally mischaracterized me i don't want to dictate who other black men fall in love with, they are free to do as they will. but in doing so they have to know that they are making themselves an ideological enemy of people like me and i am not alone . As far as i am concerned they might as well be white because that is how i treat them.

LMAO.

Nah... Your great-grand children might curse me... Hell they might curse Dr. King for his pacifist ways and Fredrick Douglass for his supposed "cooning" too... So I am in good company.

My family will have nothing but love for me... Because I will show them nothing but love, regardless of what they look like.

I Never called Frederick Douglass a ? . ? is love try expanding your love to your entire race and maybe you'll understand where I'm coming from.

The number one way black people can show white people we love them is by removing them from power because clearly if we don't white people are going to destroy us, themselves and the ecology of the planet.

:# They don't understand this though. They couldn't understand why Africans held the land and nature in such high regard and worth of protection. We been studying this over 200,000 years and understand the ecology of nature that if it goes awry so do we and everything else. So it's imperative we combat this destructive culture of theirs.
  • Peace_79
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Caucasians make up 8% of the world population and African's alone not African American make up 1.2 billion of the world population. Asians make up the biggest chunk.

If we're talking from a financial standpoint then I agree that battle we are losing horribly.

@zzombie these dudes just want to marry white and not feel guilty no way they are really this dense

I've never wanted to marry outside of my race... But if someone does, it doesn't make them against blacks or a bad person.

No it doesn't but it would be erroneous for these people to identify as pro black because they aren't in their choice of mate

Your entitled to that opinion.

If you replaced "Pro Black" with "Black Nationalist", I would actually agree categorically.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2015
    Options

Your entitled to that opinion.

If you replaced "Prob Black" with "Black Nationalist", I would actually agree categorically.

The prefix Pro basically means to be for something , it means you stand in favor of something, you cannot be for blacks if you are not for black women.

You cannot identify as being for black women while married to a white one it's a contradiction. No opinions involved
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So what do we do with people that decide to marry outside of their race? Cast them off or find other ways for them to help if that is possible?
  • zzombie
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »

So what do we do with people that decide to marry outside of their race? Cast them off or find other ways for them to help if that is possible?

They should be treated only slightly better than the white folk who support black causes if we can use them politically to attain some goal.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Lol

LMAO.

:# They don't understand this though. They couldn't understand why Africans held the land and nature in such high regard and worth of protection. We been studying this over 200,000 years and understand the ecology of nature that if it goes awry so do we and everything else. So it's imperative we combat this destructive culture of theirs.

This is a separate issue though ...

You're not talking about conquering white supremacy, you're talking about conquering western civilization.

You are holding it as a given that the latter is a necessary precursor to the former...

I'm not even arguing the merit of your claim, but you cannot call someone passive towards white supremacy simply because they do not endorse your proposed solution to abolish it.

Not unless you can unequivocally prove that your solution is the only logical path forward.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do yall pro black but with a spouse of a different race people do with a situation like this?

So if you are 100% pro black with a spouse of a different race your moves might actually take food off of her family plate (mother, father , brother, sister, etc) or bring harm to them. So if she brings these issues to you what are you going to do? Continue to improve your lot and that of your people or back off because that is bringing stress and arguments into your home because things you are doing is affecting your spouse family?
  • bigev240
    Options

They should be treated only slightly better than the white folk who support black causes if we can use them politically to attain some goal.

I was thinking that because if we do cast them off that could come back to get us down the road. Or they might feel that they have to work harder to get the approval from us.
  • D. Morgan
    edited November 2015
    Options
  • Peace_79
    edited November 2015
    Options

Would this fate be the same for mixed people that you categorize as "not being black" ?
  • bigev240
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    What do yall pro black but with a spouse of a different race people do with a situation like this?

So if you are 100% pro black with a spouse of a different race your moves might actually take food off of her family plate (mother, father , brother, sister, etc) or bring harm to them. So if she brings these issues to you what are you going to do? Continue to improve your lot and that of your people or back off because that is bringing stress and arguments into your home because things you are doing is affecting your spouse family?

I could try to answer this question with what I see in my family. I have both blood relatives and other family members that are either marry someone of another race or is mixed with another race (Hispanic). With them its no issue because they are on the same page with all life decision. But that is my family, not every person that is marry to someone in another race will be like that.
  • Peace_79
    Options

If you're in that situation then you would continue to exhibit pro black behaviors ... Your wife should know who you are before you get married. This goes for all relationships
  • zzombie
    Options

Would this fate be the same for mixed people that you categorize as "not being black" ?

The children of interracial marriages once they fit certain criteria physically and mentally should be treated as black. Yes, I do know that they are actually not black in the genetic sense, but phenotypes/genetics is only one component of race and I will continue to argue that what it means to be black does have some physical definition and boundaries that are universal.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Lol

LMAO.

You're not talking about conquering white supremacy, you're talking about conquering western civilization.

You are holding it as a given that the latter is a necessary precursor to the former...

I'm not even arguing the merit of your claim, but you cannot call someone passive towards white supremacy simply because they do not endorse your proposed solution to abolish it.

Not unless you can unequivocally prove that your solution is the only logical path forward.

No, it's the same issue. Everything comes back to a 360. Western civilization and white supremacy are intertwined and if you don't realize that and have not study their literature, think tanks, study their history, their words and etc then you don't understand what you are talking about this is a separate issue. This is like combating combating obesity, but thinking diet and exercise are separate issues.
  • zzombie
    Options

I was thinking that because if we do cast them off that could come back to get us down the road. Or they might feel that they have to work harder to get the approval from us.

No need to cast people out and hurt them unnecessarily, only when necessary.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

If you're in that situation then you would continue to exhibit pro black behaviors ... Your wife should know who you are before you get married. This goes for all relationships

Continue even if it leads to a divorce?

Whats understood doesn't need to be said.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    45 pages?

the most elaborate trap sprung on this site
  • Peace_79
    Options

Continue even if it leads to a divorce?

Whats understood doesn't need to be said.

If your wife doesn't accept you and by extension what you stand for, then you should have never gotten married
  • zzombie
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

I don't want that kind of power for myself but i do want my people to live as true equals in this world because ? made the black man no weaker than other men and he loves us just as much as he does the rest.

In 2015 i don't expect all black people to unite under any one ideology i do however expect us to unite for our own economic and physical survival. The alternative is death or servitude and i certainly don't want that for black people and neither does ? .

The war is both spiritual and physical what is done in one world affects the next, black people have been praying for centuries and we have not been totally saved yet in fact now we are sinking deeper into spiritual darkness, because all a lot of us want to do is pray.

But the bible tells you that you can know a man by his fruit and what has been the fruit of your way of looking at our situation??? now but spiritual darkness and physical weakness we are the laughing stock of the world.

My work bears a different type of fruit. It doesn't directly have anything to do with uplifting my black people (according to the flesh) exclusively. but because I intend to do my Heavenly Fathers work however, by extension the fruit from that does benefit my black people, and not just them are my people, but my brothers/"black" people in the spirit as well.

And as for as the community, one of the major destructive issues we have is the slave behavior and ghetto mentality...this is an entire different discussion and thread that need to be had...we cant even get that part of the community under control. So yea, forget trying to save the community. just save yourself and whoever else you can influence.

how are you doing your heavenly fathers work by not actually doing anything in the physical world???? the bible says a man who leaves his house undone is worse than a heathen it also says that faith with out works is dead. What you are saying is very problematic if the problem with blacks is the slave behavior and ghetto mentality how are we ever going to fix those issues without physically destroying the source of that mentality.

both the inner and outer world affect each other if the environment is evil then people tend to fall to evil if it's good then people tend to fall to good. This is why in the o.t ? tells the isralites to be wary of the people they surround themselves with.
  • Peace_79
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Lol

LMAO.

No, it's the same issue. Everything comes back to a 360. Western civilization and white supremacy are intertwined and if you don't realize that and have not study their literature, think tanks, study their history, their words and etc then you don't understand what you are talking about this is a separate issue. This is like combating combating obesity, but thinking diet and exercise are separate issues.

Of course western civilization was birthed out of slavery/ racism.

That is different then saying we have to abolish said civilization, in order remove the existence of racism.

Slavery and discrimination were present long before America was a nation.

• zzombie
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    We have silly girls like @khaleesi who breed with mexican men produce mestizo children but still want to make them black.

1. My daughter does not look Mestizo.
    2. My daughter IS black.
    3. Children? I only have 1 daughter. How do you know that our other future children won't come out with more of my features? And how do you know that my daughter's appearance won't change? After all she is only 1.

And finally, your opinions are invalid. How so? Because a grown man that tells a 1 year old to go ? herself just because she is not up to his standards of what a black person is "supposed to" look like and has a non-black father... Is clearly mentally unstable. And those who are mentally unstable are not fit to make sound judgments and have rational thoughts.

The end.

1. everybody in this thread has said your daughter is not black even the people who disagree with my perspective
    2. Your daughter is not black
    3. i did not know you only had one child, you are right and i hope your next child comes out looking like wesley snipes

YEAH i did say ? you and your child i was wrong for that. However My thoughts are very sound more so than you because i don't live under the delusion that a child that is clearly a mestizo will grow up to see herself as black when the whole world will be calling her something else.

Why say ? you to my child though? What did she do beside be born to two parents who love and cherish her?

You are blinded by ignorance, that's why.

You have so much hate in your heart that you have the most irrational ideations which do nothing more than continue to DIVIDE the black community.

You are so "pro-black" yet you are concluding that "blacks deserve to suffer" based on the opinions of 4 black people.

So 4 black people represent all black people?

One black person marrying a non-black person means that all black people are doomed?

Quit the dramatics. Yall ? need a new hobby.

You are one of those women that just can't take an apology and move the ? on.

You silly girl i was not being literal when i said blacks deserve to suffer it was said to elicit a response and impress upon you people my feelings of anger and trepidation about the situation black people are in and our own ignorant complicity in it.

Crossing the line is crossing the line.

You can't just move on when a grown man tells your one year old to ? herself the same way that blacks can't move on when it comes to the history of slavery. You just can't.

As a new father I would expect you to understand that, but then again you are self-centered and mentally unstable, so maybe you would not care.
    how do you wanna resolve this then?

A permaban would be nice. But I guess I will settle for him no longer mentioning me and my daughter. And ceasing to tell black people what they should and should not believe in as if he is ? .

His narrow mindedness is so appalling that as a black woman it is a diservice to my race if I don't speak out against it. Who knows which innocent young minds he will influence, with this

Also, are you making excuses this man? Posting pictures of my child gives a man a right to tell a 1 year old to ? herself?

Blame a black woman for everything instead of making a black man take responsibility of his actions, brehs.

I will tell black people whatever i feel we need to hear, your mind and your legs were too open that;s why a mexican found his way inside both of them you ? that ? was the real disservice to the race.

If you don't want people to talk about your daughter don't put her picture up. i already said i was wrong if you cannot accept that then too bad that is all i can give you.

not really . as we post, there's blk ppl in position of influence, who are literally selling out the blk community in under table deals.
    blk PPl dealing with non blk ppl is not a disservice to the race, nor does it affect the race, at all. i find it funny that, blks been here for hundreds and thousands of years, and you believe something that small will affect the black race.
    first ones here, last ones left.
    a blk person can still benefit the blk race while dealing with a non black person, it's all about that blk person's state of mind.

but
    i do think, its a disservice when a blk person have a child with a non blk person, then try to pass the child off as blk when it looks nothing blk. if u wanted a blk child that bad, u would of made sure u got one. no different than, ppl who make sure theyre baby come out with a certain hair texture, and complexion.

I would argue that the mental damage done to the community through the existence of interracial marriages cannot be overlooked and it does serious damage to us, But there are worse threats that are more upfront in their destruction. WE have been here for hundreds of years but look at the condition we have been living in, mere survival is for animals human beings require more
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Lol

LMAO.

Of course western civilization was birthed out of slavery/ racism.

That is different then saying we have to abolish said civilization, in order remove the existence of racism.

Slavery and discrimination were present long before America was a nation.

Western civilization needs to be abandoned, if a culture doesn't cherish NATURE, PEOPLE, precious RESOURCES, not investing in cleaner ENERGY then what is it good for?

This is why I keep repeating we as an African people need to get in touch with our ancestors ways. I'm not again science and technology, but that was ours far before Europeans realized that the observation of the natural world, testing, and reviewing and having peer reviewed work to get to a conclusion was needed to improve and understand the natural world.

Look at the Rhind Papyrus.