Steph Curry
    Steph is on the verge of winning his second mvp award
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Smh @ the KD sleep

This ? is a animal and ? don't even know...don't ask me how they don't

KD snatched MVP that year cause he got to have the ball in his hands and show he could do the same ? Bron was doing

He playing better D than LBJ ever did when he wants and for some reason there's a notion that he can be locked up( somebody deadass said Kobe was locking him up a few weeks back when Kobe was fronting him and a man right behind him)

There's not a player in the World who can stop KD one on one...

KD passed Bron as a player probably 2 years back

Steph is ? unreal but their team is hard to defend when 1-4 can shoot and the 4 man can run the offense @S2J said it better earlier in the thread
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    DaBull wrote: »

He has lost against full stacked MAVS and twice against the PHENOMENAL SPURS. No shame about that.

Curry IS NOT THE FINALS MVP. ? tend to forget this!!!.

ya'll gonna let this slide?

the 2011 Mavs was FULLY Stacked????

that might need to get copied and pasted to that other thread smh

I mean the EXPERIENCE WISE the Mavs got an edge against the HEAT. Add to this a shot blocker defense oriented center in Tyson Chandler and the Task was too high for a reborn, centerless Miami Heat.

With a Floor general with coaching habilities in Jason kid going against Chalmers, how do you want to win?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yeah ... Y'all are right

This Curry guy isn't that good

b12918b5d7aa701984ec8c59640f3767.jpg
  • Peace_79
    edited January 2016
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Teams need to make curry play d. He plays the weakest player on the court so he can focus on offense. When do the spurs play gs

Hmm... I guess the Spurs didn't get the memo.

Apparently Lebron, Kyrie and the Cavs didn't either when they got their doors blown off a week ago.

Why didn't they just ... "make him play D"?

Why didn't the DPOY just lock him up?

Mysteries we'll never know...

Thinking-man.jpg

• BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph Curry
    too easy
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Teams need to make curry play d. He plays the weakest player on the court so he can focus on offense. When do the spurs play gs

Hmm... I guess the Spurs didn't get the memo.

Apparently Lebron, Kyrie and the Cavs didn't either when they got their doors blown off a week ago.

Why didn't they "make him play D"?

Why didn't the DPOY just lock him up?

Mysteries we'll never know...

Thinking-man.jpg

Making play d makes him use energy. That game is easy when you can play offense only.
  • Peace_79
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Agreed.

Since your supposition is that he actually "hasn't played D" for the past 2 years, while turning the NBA into his own version of Rucker Park ...

MVP
    Championship
    Records
    Ridiculous Stats/Efficiency
    Historic Winning Steaks etc

... and that "making him play D" is the simple solution to every team's problem ...

Why the ? haven't dozens of coaches, GMs, and experienced NBA veterans ... who are compensated a collective 100s of millions of dollars for their Expertise and basketball knowledge ... employed that startegy yet?

Wouldn't now be a good time?

Since he doesent actually play D at all...

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    I voted Lebron lol smh

This is Currys league.

80s Celts and Lakers . ..90s Bulls...00s Lakers

Its the GS era. They will win 3, 4 titles over the next 5 or so years.

The team that will challenge them isnt constructed yet. The players may not even be in the league lol Maybe Minnesota, and they're 4 years away
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    That Steph don't play D argument is hilarious. How about yall tell them other ? that guard him to play defense cuz he be torching ? daily.

He's actually a really good defender yall treat dude like he on Kyrie or Lillard status. I've seen Steph yoke ? playing straight up. He doesn't reach much like Kyrie or Harden and is usually in the right position to make a play on the ball.

All that other ? yall talking about is irrelevant considering the point is the toughest position to guard. Of course other players will guard his man from time to time.

His legit weakness is he can be turnover prone. Also despite what many of yall think Steph is a great finisher around the rim the numbers prove that.

Right now he's the best player in the league.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph Curry
    I tried to told you

but you being the guy that dont know... that he dont know but think he does was being contrarian and holding on to the status quo.

#Bars
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    I tried to told you

but you being the guy that dont know... that he dont know but think he does was being contrarian and holding on to the status quo.

#Bars

The ? are u talkin about
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Lebron James
    Steph on some otherworldly ? but I feel like ? just got LeBron fatigue. Like how they couldn't give Michael the MVP trophy every season just because.

Bron still the best overall player, imo but I can't knock anybody voting Steph
  • Peace_79
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Any of y'all thought about sending an anonymous email to these coaches, suggesting they -

"Make Curry play D"

? ... The answer is so simple.
    I mean ... I wonder when they'll figure it out.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph Curry
    That Steph don't play D argument is hilarious. How about yall tell them other ? that guard him to play defense cuz he be torching ? daily.

He's actually a really good defender yall treat dude like he on Kyrie or Lillard status. I've seen Steph yoke ? playing straight up. He doesn't reach much like Kyrie or Harden and is usually in the right position to make a play on the ball.

All that other ? yall talking about is irrelevant considering the point is the toughest position to guard. Of course other players will guard his man from time to time.

His legit weakness is he can be turnover prone. Also despite what many of yall think Steph is a great finisher around the rim the numbers prove that.

Right now he's the best player in the league.

Very well said bruh
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph Curry
    Curry has shown Lebron @ Cleveland, Pop and the spurs in Oaktown and Westbrook and KD in the bay last night he's running this ? league now.

Had the 3 other title contenders and MVP canidates shaking their heads n ? . I mean come on now

If it aint obvious now then ? is just in denial.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Curry has shown Lebron @ Cleveland, Pop and the spurs in Oaktown and Westbrook and KD in the bay last night he's running this ? league now.

Had the 3 other title contenders and MVP canidates shaking their heads n ? . I mean come on now

? are you talking about

GS beat OKC

KD/Russ both outplayed Steph...come with a real argument
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lebron James
    I think Lebron James is the best the only better is Kevin Durant in his PRIME and Michael Jordan
  • Peace_79
    edited February 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »

? are you talking about

GS beat OKC

KD/Russ both outplayed Steph...come with a real argument

Actually Russ and Curry BOTH shot poorly that night. They still had decent games but there stats were basically a wash...

But they both got outplayed that night by KD... You know the guy most of y'all forgot about... SMH

Anyway, everyone has subpar games ...
    Look at the body of work... And the W/L column

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ITS Steph league. Best point guard. He guards well. Watched him cuff Rose and Lowry in the past three seasons. Not saying he doesn't get drilled, it's the league everyone will. But he is a liability no where.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Earlier i said Wardell. Wardell is a better offensive player than Bron. Yet Dell doesn't impact both sides of the game like Bron.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    Man... Yall right ... He's not that good
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    Damn dat goal by Steph Curry .. 3 points.. Damn he is damn good right now
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options