Options
    Lebron James
    The King is Back!
    cavs-from-cleveland-cavaliers-via-twitter.jpg

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    LMAO at yall thinking Reggie Miller 2.0 was better than Lebron. Don't sip the kool aid bruh.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Considering Steph Curry got 51 votes, won the poll and was MVP he didn't live up to expectations in the finals.

And I'm not really a basketball fan. I haven't watched all season but I did watch the finals. I was expecting Curry to be a 3 point machine. People were saying he's The GOAT and better than Jordan. He looked like just another player on the court from my perspective.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    Remember when people got caught up in light skinned season and thought Drakes cousin was the best player in the NBA??
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Lebron James
    Lebron dominates with no jump shot what so ever
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Lebron James
    ? getting wild disrespectful now

GZR6zuT.jpg
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    I'll take russ over curry seem like people have short memories.

Russ and kyrie out played curry 12 no signs huh?? Man that peace ? was ? riding harder then a ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess it's cool to try to discredit Curry now

I ain't never think he was the best but he still the man. He got mauled all series...? last 2

Klay the one who let them down. He had a terrible series and he ain't better than Harden
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    I think lebron fans are scared that finally there is a ? in the nba finally threatning his spot
    as the best player in the nba, and on theverge of being the face of the nba.......

dont worry lebron fans, i felt the same way being a kobe fan and watching lebron slowly
    take the wave from him.....

And what seperate steph from ? like durant and rose that had a season or two
    where they dominated the league, is that steph finish the job and won a ring....

what i dont understand is how ? think lebron is still the greatest when, he plays in
    a weak ass eastern conference, left dwade and bosh to join up with kyrie and love, and
    lost in the nba finals 2 years in a row, and in the same breath try to downplay a light skin
    point guard who carried a bunch of regular ? to one of the best records statistically
    last year and won a nba title, and seems like he is picking up from where he left off.....

Think about it like this, if steph was to win another title, he would be tied with lebron

.......... let that sink in for a second..........

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Stop it curry a liability on defense the stay hiding. LeBron then Westbrook then Anthony Davis

I got wacked for this Smh
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol.. Just as much as ? calling posters prisoners of the moment for their comments way back, they being just as much now
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    LMAO at yall thinking Reggie Miller 2.0 was better than Lebron. Don't sip the kool aid bruh.

Crazy. ? really thought Rip Hamilton 1.3 was better than Westbrook let alone bron. ESPN fries ? brains
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Lebron dominates with no jump shot what so ever

Nah... You got it backwards. He started dominating once he found his jumpshot.

If you have to respect that, there's literally nothing you can do with him.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Considering Steph Curry got 51 votes, won the poll and was MVP he didn't live up to expectations in the finals.

And I'm not really a basketball fan. I haven't watched all season but I did watch the finals. I was expecting Curry to be a 3 point machine. People were saying he's The GOAT and better than Jordan. He looked like just another player on the court from my perspective.

Who TF said this??????

ROTFL.

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    R.D. wrote: »

I ain't never think he was the best but he still the man. He got mauled all series...? last 2

Klay the one who let them down. He had a terrible series and he ain't better than Harden

you mean the same Klay that guards his man so he can focus on shooting wild 3s and throwing behind the back passes in crunch time
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

you mean the same Klay that guards his man so he can focus on shooting wild 3s and throwing behind the back passes in crunch time

The same Klay who got cooked by Kyrie and wasn't hitting shots/aggressive

He took no pressure off Curry the series....Klay played a game and a half worth of good ball in 7

A lot of dudes called him the best SG in the league after game 6 in OKC, he didn't show up as the 2nd option

Harrison Barnes let them down too but it's Harrison Barnes

Klay needs to become a better ball handler or learn to post up. Jefferson, JR, and Kyrie would've got embarrassed on Harden for a whole series
  • Peace_79
    Options
    I'll take russ over curry seem like people have short memories.

Russ and kyrie out played curry 12 no signs huh?? Man that peace ? was ? riding harder then a ?

Man stop it.

Steph was balling on those cats in the regular season and put up historic numbers doing it.

Those same players went 0-5 against him, Bruh.
    0 AND 5

Now we are going to pretend that you predicted Kyrie turning into Prime Kobe during the Finals... Hilarious.

Steph failed and got out played. He deserves all the criticism he gets.

But this discrediting of players and their accomplishments after they fail is ridiculous.

? did the same ? to Lebron.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    i still stand by my vote..

wasnt gonna argue then and damn sure aint about to now..
    but if u think Curry is better then LeBron at anything other then shooting from the dressing room ur a ? idiot..

cause when he steps on the court ITS THE KIIIIIINNNG BIIIIITTTTCHH!!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James

but if u think Curry is better then LeBron at anything other then shooting from the dressing room ur a ? idiot..

I like how Curry stans never address this
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Lebron James
    Lmao @ people still thinking Lebrons out here defending in 2015

Guess you didn't pray hard enough to the Egyptian ? 's huh
  • Peace_79
    edited June 2016
    Options

No sane person denies that Lebron is a better all around player than virtually anyone who ever lived.

But when a player shoots THAT good and his team sets records and wins titles because of it, you have to give him the edge.

If Lebron didn't find his jumpshot, these Finals would have ended differently.

Lebron with a jumper is an unstoppable basketball player.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    ericb4prez wrote: »

The same Klay who got cooked by Kyrie and wasn't hitting shots/aggressive

He took no pressure off Curry the series....Klay played a game and a half worth of good ball in 7

A lot of dudes called him the best SG in the league after game 6 in OKC, he didn't show up as the 2nd option

Harrison Barnes let them down too but it's Harrison Barnes

Klay needs to become a better ball handler or learn to post up. Jefferson, JR, and Kyrie would've got embarrassed on Harden for a whole series

Still Curry had the ball with the game in reach and instead of blowing by Love for a lay up he took a terrible 3 with enough time for a quick 2 and a stop
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron James
    Peace_79 wrote: »

No sane person denies that Lebron is a better all around player than virtually anyone who ever lived.

But when a player shoots THAT good and his team sets records and wins titles because of it, you have to give him the edge.

If Lebron didn't find his jumpshot, these Finals would have ended differently.

Lebron with a jumper is an unstoppable basketball player.

then whats the point of this thread??