• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never give em money but I'll get em something off the dollar menu
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    This is the most uninteresting thread I have ever read.
    Mods move this ? to the backstreets
    Man nobody is going to read this stupid ?
    *sees this ^^^^^ homeless woman is in dire need of sustenance and attention*

*hands her a box of malt-o-meal... assures her everything will be ok*

cE0rINm.jpg

Now I'm bout to break your thread
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always spare the change if I have it tho.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i lost it at smacked his hand upwards..stomach cramps off that ? wooo
    @playmaker88

? had me hot dude. I'm like yo, the disrespect!

*smack* FOH ?
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    This is the most uninteresting thread I have ever read.
    Mods move this ? to the backstreets
    Man nobody is going to read this stupid ?
    *sees this ^^^^^ homeless woman is in dire need of sustenance and attention*

*hands her a box of malt-o-meal... assures her everything will be ok*

cE0rINm.jpg

"You Ran Away From Home Young Becky?" "Can I interest You In Some Tube Steak With Some Of This Instant Rice?"
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in the day there was this older lady that used to ask for money by were I used to live down here in Miami... She would pan handle for money on a pretty good intersection and my pops every time he caught the red light would be like "hey Mami here you go take care of yourself" ( give her a lil something to get food whatever) this lady looked like she really really needed the help though she was handicapped. So eventually I would giver her some change when I would pass by there too plus she already knew me cause my pops so she would get happy to see us every time... Some time later I found out the obvious, she would go right around the corner to get her fix at a ? house so I stopped giving that poor lady money yo I felt like I was simply helping her ? herself with that drug and felt bad for that so I simply stopped. Ever since than I prefer to buy extra food if I see a homeless person and just give them the food... That's all I offer when i can.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread reminded me of that Spare Change episode on South Park. Making homeless people look like zombies.

http://youtu.be/O-jq5W4hAzw
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    article-homelessness-1113.JPG?enlarged

i gave this ? my last 5 and she gave me this " i gotcha smerk" and i felt like i just got got

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/women-begging-babies-nyc-streets-earn-fast-cash-article-1.2009280

i never gave money too hobos after that

• Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    One time last year I was over next to ga state looking for a parking space

I find one and I get out to pay the meter. This homeless guy walks up to me and stops me before I could put my money in

He's like: "It's past 9 you don't have to pay for the spot right now"

Dont tell me you fell for the ol parking meter hustle?

• ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

I find one and I get out to pay the meter. This homeless guy walks up to me and stops me before I could put my money in

I probably did

What's the hustle
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Diet coke dude had his cracka wake up call one night tho. Dude said "who would think when I'm rock bottom in the world a ? is the only one I can depend on. Thank you."
    I really didn't know what to say to that ? . But I was thinking "that's what you get"

After he said that I would have been like" you're most certainly welcome " and handed him the tab for all the diet cokes and made him pay or else. ? people like him
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on a port call in Vancouver, nice and ? . This is around 07 when the white folks were big on the Jager Bombs. A homeless person asked me for change. I said, why won't you get a job?" The white ? said he doesn't want to work for the man & $$$ means nothing to him. So I said, "but you want to ask for money from ppl who work for the man?"

He said nothing so I took his little $2 worth of change in his cup & gave it to a homeless woman down the road.

Don't tell me no ? like that.

You a ?

Thats ? up
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Diet coke dude had his cracka wake up call one night tho. Dude said "who would think when I'm rock bottom in the world a ? is the only one I can depend on. Thank you."
    I really didn't know what to say to that ? . But I was thinking "that's what you get"

After he said that I would have been like" you're most certainly welcome " and handed him the tab for all the diet cokes and made him pay or else. ? people like him

coldblooded-o.gif
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? got me remembering this one time I was working the door at this spot and there would be this blind homeless dude walking round these envelope s asking people for change. So my manager comes out one night and almost bumps into dude but I catch his attention. Fam turns to look and see who it is.
    "? that guy he's probably not even blind."
    "I don't know man"
    "If I throw this toonie on the ground I bet he picks it up"
    "Lol nah that's col..."

Yo. This man threw that toonie over his head and that ? hit the ground like a bullet shell. Its like the scene in the movie where you you know you not supposed to be there but ? already popped so you just stay in the cut but you not really in the cut. I must have had a 60-70 person line up of people in disbelief that this man just threw change at a blind beggar. All I'm hearing is white ? like "did he just throw that??" "Wtf" "? who did that?" "Was that change??"

Lol I had to run inside. ? was wild disrespectful but funny as hell.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChillaT wrote: »
    lDrPpht.gif

Pops makes one hell of a ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I break em off if I have cash or change, which is rare. I REALLY break em off if they've got a cleaver sign. Saw this grungy looking white kid downtown one day with a sign that said:

'Spare some cash for poor white trash?'

Yeah, I chuckled.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    I remember bustin a cig after eating at a restaurant. Some homeless looking dude with a plastic cup in his hand came up to me and started shootin the ? . I wasn't trippin but when I was ready to bounce, he kept on going. I'm like, "aite bruh, nice talkin to ya." He keeps going like "let me finish my story" I'm like "nah bruh. Hear ya go." I drop a few coins in his cup and he like "what are u doing that's my coffee! It's cool tho hahahh!" He really did have coffee in that ? . I'm like yooo my fault bruh."

Smh. Lesson learned. Don't judge a book by its cover.

I cannot breathe!! Lmmaaaaoooo!!!
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »

I probably did

What's the hustle

They hang around parking meters at night to get the change people was about to waste after parking hours. But i be like "? that, i dont trust the city" and put in 4 quarters anyway.

Scumbag.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    I was on a port call in Vancouver, nice and ? . This is around 07 when the white folks were big on the Jager Bombs. A homeless person asked me for change. I said, why won't you get a job?" The white ? said he doesn't want to work for the man & $$$ means nothing to him. So I said, "but you want to ask for money from ppl who work for the man?"

He said nothing so I took his little $2 worth of change in his cup & gave it to a homeless woman down the road.

Don't tell me no ? like that.

You a ?

Thats ? up

Lol I gave it to someone else though. I'm the nicest ? you'll ever meet.