Experiences With The Homeless

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What makes me happy, it’s like, at night I ride around town in a limousine, partying, having a good time. When I’m on my way home I pass a ? and take a balloon with some champagne in it, and lob it out and bean him. And he only gets a little bit in his mouth, he doesn’t get the whole thing. Not even a full sip of it! And then you say, ‘hey how do you like a taste of the good life, you sack of ? !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdJtvaLJX5Q
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    I'll give change, I don't give a ? . Even if it's for a smoke, a drink, or food. Doesn't matter, he's homeless. Help him/her get a little drink or smoke on, let them enjoy something in life. You don't know these ? situations. Mental health, disability, could be a number of reasons why he's homeless.

Agree 100%. I can't stand when ppl act all self righteous towards homeless people.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Dude told me he was hungry and wanted 5 to get some food so I said I don't have any. Cash but I'll go across the street to KFC to buy u a meal..dude says aww man ? that I just wanted the money and walks off ...I stood there like tf just happen
    Lmao! ? wasn't THAT hungry, and here you are trying to be a good samaritan. Haha
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Dude told me he was hungry and wanted 5 to get some food so I said I don't have any. Cash but I'll go across the street to KFC to buy u a meal..dude says aww man ? that I just wanted the money and walks off ...I stood there like tf just happen
    Lmao! ? wasn't THAT hungry, and here you are trying to be a good samaritan. Haha

He probably wanted to use the money to buy wild Irish rose wine or something
  • Mastery
    Options
    osirus1 wrote: »
    ... i saw one jerking off then reached out his hand to ask for change ...
    Should have handed that ? a wet wipe haha
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? them ? . they ask me for money im on my randy moss ? . straight plastic homie. them ? be sick wit it when i hit them with my patented line.
    anyway what really made me hate these ? is once upon a time when i didnt need ? cause i was in kindergarten and at the house we had a dead end alley behind our house. so this ? was living there and i was feeling sad for this ? . i told my momma i wanted to give this ? food and some money i had. we go back there and im crying cause i want to give this ? to this ? cause i truly felt sorry for this cat. to make a long story short we driving to the library around the corner and we drive down this street with nice houses. and guess who we see....you guessed it old boy getting slapped in the head by a woman and being forced in the house. my moms was like he probably just got kicked out and im like ? that ? ....i gave him my lunch money.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    ? them ? . they ask me for money im on my randy moss ? . straight plastic homie. them ? be sick wit it when i hit them with my patented line.
    anyway what really made me hate these ? is once upon a time when i didnt need ? cause i was in kindergarten and at the house we had a dead end alley behind our house. so this ? was living there and i was feeling sad for this ? . i told my momma i wanted to give this ? food and some money i had. we go back there and im crying cause i want to give this ? to this ? cause i truly felt sorry for this cat. to make a long story short we driving to the library around the corner and we drive down this street with nice houses. and guess who we see....you guessed it old boy getting slapped in the head by a woman and being forced in the house. my moms was like he probably just got kicked out and im like ? that ? ....i gave him my lunch money.

This ? crying in generosity lmao
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    This is the most uninteresting thread I have ever read.
    Mods move this ? to the backstreets
    Man nobody is going to read this stupid ?
    *sees this ^^^^^ homeless woman is in dire need of sustenance and attention*

*hands her a box of malt-o-meal... assures her everything will be ok*

cE0rINm.jpg

Hmm she could stay a couple days after taking a few showers, i dont give a ?
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My experiences with the homeless are that most have something mentally wrong. I've talked to some over the years but haven't really met one that made me think "why is she or he homeless?"
    And I'm not talking about the kinda homeless people who just lost a job and are homeless for a month or two. I mean the professional full time homeless people.
    Gave some a couple of dollars, gave some food, gave some an ear just to hear what they had to say.

I think half the homeless people are children under 16 and like the other 48 percent are the mentally ill or drug abusers.
    My overall opinion on them is it's a sad life. Don't really know how to change their situation if it's a mental illness and I'm not adopting children or they're addicted to drugs. I'm not trying to stereotype but when 98% fall into this category, and my experience with some validates it then I just have to see it for what it is.

On the other hand, a lot of us are just a couple of things going wrong in our lives before you're homeless or if you didn't have friends/family to take you in would be homeless. The difference is in those homeless for three years plus
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in San Francisco and hit up a Jack in the Box early morning after going to some after hours spots to party. I got food but was a bit to hung over to eat it so I seen a homeless looking lady digging in the trash kinda talking to herself. I asked if she wanted the food and I told her I didn't touch it. The chick started yelling and ? . So I said ? it and threw the food in the trash. Don't you know this crazy chick took the same bag I tossed in there out and walked off with it?!

I was so damn confused by that ? it almost ? up my buzz . Lmao
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in San Francisco and hit up a Jack in the Box early morning after going to some after hours spots to party. I got food but was a bit to hung over to eat it so I seen a homeless looking lady digging in the trash kinda talking to herself. I asked if she wanted the food and I told her I didn't touch it. The chick started yelling and ? . So I said ? it and threw the food in the trash. Don't you know this crazy chick took the same bag I tossed in there out and walked off with it?!

I was so damn confused by that ? it almost ? up my buzz . Lmao
    Da ? is you sniggling for lil ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol forgot about this thread....so last Saturday i hit the Eastside up for some plantains...omw back im at the light on 79th and Stony Island, i see some old lady begging from car to car...she gets to mine i give my last dollar, she s like can youplease give me another, im like that was my last dolla, she like well can u give me 5 dollars then. im like i just told u that was my last dollar, she s like 10 ??? im like beat it, but i had my wallet on my lap so she whispers like u should really piut ur wallet away, i grab the hammer she takes off running im like wtf
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    I remember bustin a cig after eating at a restaurant. Some homeless looking dude with a plastic cup in his hand came up to me and started shootin the ? . I wasn't trippin but when I was ready to bounce, he kept on going. I'm like, "aite bruh, nice talkin to ya." He keeps going like "let me finish my story" I'm like "nah bruh. Hear ya go." I drop a few coins in his cup and he like "what are u doing that's my coffee! It's cool tho hahahh!" He really did have coffee in that ? . I'm like yooo my fault bruh."

Smh. Lesson learned. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Lmaoooooooooo
  • Mastery
    Options
    lol forgot about this thread....so last Saturday i hit the Eastside up for some plantains...omw back im at the light on 79th and Stony Island, i see some old lady begging from car to car...she gets to mine i give my last dollar, she s like can youplease give me another, im like that was my last dolla, she like well can u give me 5 dollars then. im like i just told u that was my last dollar, she s like 10 ??? im like beat it, but i had my wallet on my lap so she whispers like u should really piut ur wallet away, i grab the hammer she takes off running im like wtf

dfsi2171yryh.png
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    sbadqvnodwvs.jpg

Lol this was in London, my homeboy wanted to chat with this cat for some reason. It was late as ? and we in another country ? around with the homeless, I was nervous as ? lol
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I was doing my morning walk at work yesterday, and saw these 2 cute chicks, made up looking good, possibly late teens early 20s. They was on the other side of the street, and starting yelling something, so I already knew something was up.

They crossed the street real quick and the cute read head asked me if I had money for gas.

We not talking homeless or nothing, we talking decent looking chicks, made themselves up and going somewhere.

In my mind I was like yo wtf? She not even offering head or nothing?

So I told them ? like nah I got nothing for yall and kept walking.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Told this one B4 I think. Was on Marta Train in ATL coming home from work. Same homeless crew making their rounds through the railcars after 10:30 PM. Saw him coming and everyone got in their position. Read paper, look at phones out the window sleep whatever not to pay attention. I watched him walk past everyone and right up to me. I said " I actually need $1.75 (wanted some blunts) and it was dead silent. Brother looked at me, looked at his hand and counted 7 quarters and gave em to me and went through the doors on me. Everybody was like yooooo what'd u say to him???!! I was temp working at the time and said when I get on I'mma give him a dub in front of everyone. ? is my witness HR called me down next day for a full time position. Been here 7 yrs. NEVER saw him after that day. Ever again. Blessings come in strange ways.