Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    sbadqvnodwvs.jpg

Lol this was in London, my homeboy wanted to chat with this cat for some reason. It was late as ? and we in another country ? around with the homeless, I was nervous as ? lol

@Stew u wasn't slick. U holdin' yo face and got that "This nikka smell like wide open ass!" pose. lol

:joy: maaan there was absolutely nothin positive about that whole situation and here my homie go being all friendly wit the cat. I honesty thought he was trollin him at first but nah he was just havin a good ol time chillin wit bruh lol smh u can see it in his face like "yea this my ? Karl we met in the back streets of London we chopped it up and had a grand ol time wit mate" :/

oh ? @Stew thats a ? in that pic!?
    thought that was one of yo trash ass DBs! :joy: :joy:

goCHIEFS!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a work with a charity that helps the homeless.

once my business started growing ...i decided to help.
    homelessness is one of the things that scares me. its a fear i have ...to become homeless.

so like i said....i donated time, money and charity events to help in anyway i can.

the charity even builds water towers in africa...an builds homes and schools in jamaica...something i also spoke about being a part of.

often when in philly i gave a few dollars or buy a meal for a homeless person i see.

you never know their story or how they ended up like that....an can learn alot from them...about the pitfalls in life.

so what is a $10 meal gonna do to hurt you?

its not about a feel good moment...its about....im not hungry and my life is cool. stay grounded and feed a brother in need.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    sbadqvnodwvs.jpg

Lol this was in London, my homeboy wanted to chat with this cat for some reason. It was late as ? and we in another country ? around with the homeless, I was nervous as ? lol

@Stew u wasn't slick. U holdin' yo face and got that "This nikka smell like wide open ass!" pose. lol

:joy: maaan there was absolutely nothin positive about that whole situation and here my homie go being all friendly wit the cat. I honesty thought he was trollin him at first but nah he was just havin a good ol time chillin wit bruh lol smh u can see it in his face like "yea this my ? Karl we met in the back streets of London we chopped it up and had a grand ol time wit mate" :/

oh ? @Stew thats a ? in that pic!?
    thought that was one of yo trash ass DBs! :joy: :joy:

goCHIEFS!

jm3lryqw25wt.gif
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was at a taco place one this homeless ? acting like he was a parking lot attendant. He trying to guide me in tha space and ? . When I got out he ask my girl for a tip I tell just come on. ? when we was leaving I get back and see a trash can thrown on my car
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    I remember bustin a cig after eating at a restaurant. Some homeless looking dude with a plastic cup in his hand came up to me and started shootin the ? . I wasn't trippin but when I was ready to bounce, he kept on going. I'm like, "aite bruh, nice talkin to ya." He keeps going like "let me finish my story" I'm like "nah bruh. Hear ya go." I drop a few coins in his cup and he like "what are u doing that's my coffee! It's cool tho hahahh!" He really did have coffee in that ? . I'm like yooo my fault bruh."

Smh. Lesson learned. Don't judge a book by its cover.

I forgot about this thread!

These two post back 2 back had me on the verge of tears!! The trash can on the car and droppin' change in the coffee was too much! LMAO!!

Possible FoF if there are more contributions.

Oh I know most people have a story or two haha. They just gotta share.
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Another one from waterside... its this guy out there that has a patented line.
    "Hey man, no disrespect, I just need a few dollars for gas"
    Its so on point that its recognizable, so then I realize this ? be asking for money outside MacArthur mall, same line. He always say no disrespect, so that's what me and my brother call him.
    I worked in that area at different jobs for at least 5 years and he was there through the whole stretch, always with fresh Jordan's on lol.

I assume he is in the Who's Who of being successful in the panhandling business
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last week im in kroger looking for some benedryl and this dude walking towards me and i look at him and he takes a few steps by me and turns around and says can i ask you a question. i shake my head yes and he say man would you happen to have money for gas my car just ran out and i said without missing a beat.......staight plastic ? .
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We were playing capoeira last night and this mf kept coming over to ask for cigarettes and then would walk off throwing kicks..none of us smoke tho
    dw6bgdloo4zi.gif
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @808HiLife808 ....That junkie was jamming at the end of her lil drug induced rave type performance! "U ain't Metro I'on truss u" lol
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I used to just give my money away, but that was before I came to NY. Two things changed that:

1) The outright ruthlessness of this place hardened my heart a bit, especially having seen the scams on scams ON scams.
    2) when I saw that everyone - everyone - here is capable of a hustle.

So now, I'll give a dollar up, but only to people who put in in work for it. If I see someone on the train playing some instrument, or some kid selling candy, dancers in the train, or even a guy telling a joke or two, I'll support that. I'm no longer just handing dollars out like communion wafers. Nah. These muhfuckas here will get too dependent on that, and will try to hunt you down for that loose dollar if they see you again, plus I go through too much for the scratch I get just to give it up without effort.

I have a story about a guy in particular. Later today.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ole stay tuned for the stunning conclusion ass ?
  • Mastery
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I used to just give my money away, but that was before I came to NY. Two things changed that:

1) The outright ruthlessness of this place hardened my heart a bit, especially having seen the scams on scams ON scams.

So now, I'll give a dollar up, but only to people who put in in work for it. If I see someone on the train playing some instrument, or some kid selling candy, dancers in the train, or even a guy telling a joke or two, I'll support that. I'm no longer just handing dollars out like communion wafers. Nah. These muhfuckas here will get too dependent on that, and will try to hunt you down for that loose dollar if they see you again, plus I go through too much for the scratch I get just to give it up without effort.

:joy: @ communion wafers

Don't be @silverfoxx bro. Ask him what happened last time he left ? on the edge of they seats in the scumbag thread haha
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    My wife and I made a trip to Atlanta to go to the aquarium, coke a cola tour, CNN, etc. With the kids. Some homeless ? walking around the city with an orange street crossing vest halfway tries to stop traffic so we can walk by. Old boy asks for CHANGE. My wife days, "JUST GIVE HIM A 20" all loud and ? in a crowd of people. I reluctantly gave him a 20. I was heated all day about that ? . ? had more physical cash on him than me at that point. I still ask her wtf was wrong with her that day.

Lmaooooo
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    My wife and I made a trip to Atlanta to go to the aquarium, coke a cola tour, CNN, etc. With the kids. Some homeless ? walking around the city with an orange street crossing vest halfway tries to stop traffic so we can walk by. Old boy asks for CHANGE. My wife days, "JUST GIVE HIM A 20" all loud and ? in a crowd of people. I reluctantly gave him a 20. I was heated all day about that ? . ? had more physical cash on him than me at that point. I still ask her wtf was wrong with her that day.

This ? here lmao a 20 fam?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

Don't be @silverfoxx bro. Ask him what happened last time he left ? on the edge of they seats in the scumbag thread haha

Why you bringing up old stuff :s
  • Mastery
    Options

@Mister B.
  • Mister B.
    Options

@Mister B.

It's Eagle Time. ? that story till later.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Mister B.

Bruh we all can predict that outcome
  • Mastery
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

@Mister B.

Bruh we all can predict that outcome

9r8vdo3wjcpc.gif
  • Mister B.
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Aight.

There's the dude who used to live next door to our apartment. Not too long after my lady moved to the building, his family got evicted, which was crazy, cause they were on Section 8 rent, with a rent that was like $150 a month.

Ever since then, dude ended up sleeping on the floor in the 1st floor lobby. Normally, all the black folk would just walk by and he wouldn't say ? . Then the cacs moved into the building once Crown Heights got gentrified.

They tried to intervene with this ? . Nah. Tried to sign him up for adult services. Nope. Wouldn't go. He had some tie to the building he said. Eventually, the cacs got so shook at dude being there all day, they started called the police and the building owner on him like, every ? day.

So, it got so bad that they had to put up a "you are trespassing on private property" notice on the walls of the building....government name and all.

I gave the dude a leftover meat and cheese platter once and a 2-liter, but that ? is crazy, and he's alreayd been institutionalized. He got like 90% of this building shook, except like me and the six black dudes over 25 who still live here.

You think he give a ? ? Nope...

wl22drajddkz.jpg
    That's him posted up outside our building door.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sbadqvnodwvs.jpg

U covering ya mouth like u gon catch something by standing so close to the homeless guy lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've learned not to call them homeless, they are people experiencing homelessness
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I've learned not to call them homeless, they are people experiencing homelessness

mrw-a-girl-says-shes-such-a-nerd-because-she-likes-superhero-movies-141654.gif