Hookups you're ashamed of

Options

Comments

• Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    If i can get a fat girl to suck my ? , and I don't have to do anything, not even make out with her, I'm never ashamed of it.

It happens more often than you'd think. Big girls try to suck your soul through your ? so they can keep you forever cause its the only way they will ever keep a man, but all I ever give them is a mouthful of nut lololololol
    Trill talk most fat ? got GOAT head game lol

Bruh I ? around and almost accidentally tell a fat ? to treat my ? like her favorite food, fat head is GOAT head
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a fat white ? all of second semester freshmen year. Lmao she ? the whole squad and let us run a train on her a couple of months ago
    =)) :-& L-)
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Desi_416 wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    If i can get a fat girl to suck my ? , and I don't have to do anything, not even make out with her, I'm never ashamed of it.

It happens more often than you'd think. Big girls try to suck your soul through your ? so they can keep you forever cause its the only way they will ever keep a man, but all I ever give them is a mouthful of nut lololololol
    Trill talk most fat ? got GOAT head game lol

Bruh I ? around and almost accidentally tell a fat ? to treat my ? like her favorite food, fat head is GOAT head
    I feel ya bro n/h I usually won't ? a fat ? unless I'm hella wasted lol but best believe I'd get my ? sucked sober or not
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    unless she's diseased I give no ? .

people can worry about their own ? .
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Man this one time just pops into my head randomly and forces me to reevaluate life decisions it was so bad...me and a few of my ppls decided to hit an after hours last summer after a night of sitting at my homeboys crib smoking blunts. Nigguhs was haunted and just felt like goin out, "no" was not an option so we figured hit the after hours and make some money while we at it.

So we there, having a few drinks smoking blunts n ? , I wasn't even drinking real heavy at the time, I had to cool it with the alcohol for a bit after a few reckless episodes, this skinny, coked out, nasty teeth havin, cigarette in one hand ash down to the filter holding, scallywag walks up to us at the bar, and stands next to me tryna push up her ass on me n ? , now to my defense me and my girl split up like a week before that so I was on a beat a ? up mission, I start tellin her she can come back to the spot with us, she seemed bout it but she had this corny ass dude with her who was like her boyfriend/friend/chaperone, I dunno but he kept ? blocking the play. My ppl lost interest mad quick cause this ? was like a 2 at best, but homegirl told me to leave with her, her friends truck was parked outside and we could figure something out, I was like ? it why not, that's what I did. We go back to the truck, corny chaperone follows us, he hopes in the driver seat me and her get in the back, shorty proceeds to give me head but the whole time I just kept thinking bout her teeth and that the nastiness was touching my ? , she throws a condom over it and We start ? , this whole time chaperone is driving all around downtown, dude just drove like nothing was going on, Im tryna nut quick and hop out this truck cause at this point I'm thinking I'm having my first cuckold experience and its not what I expected it to be, I swear I musta killed the ? or something cause soon as I utted she hopped off and like a second later just folded in half and fell off the back seat, dude in the front was like she's fine, just leave her like that. I got dropped off back at my boys spot I get in the apartment just as one of them is telling a couple others that just stopped by about how I left with this ? that them nigguhs nicknamed cinnamon on account of her brown teeth, to this day motha fuckas will randomly say "cinnamon" and die laughing.

Bruh. YOU BOLD AF. I probably would have assumed them ? was setting me up. Thats why i dont drink or smoke so i can have clear judgement lol.

I feel u G, more times I wouldn't even have gave that ? a second thought but I could already tell the corny dude was way to corny and even somewhat shook to pull a set up... Still though I play that situation back in my head like once a week on some wtf was I thinking type ? ,

Dont feel bad, i got sticked up form some of the best ? i ever had. Was well worth it. I smashed right in front her brother too. I did some wild ? man.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shtoopid wrote: »
    it was my friend's birthday and a few of his female friends were staying in my city for a couple days. ? one of them (good looking, educated, successful, awesome head, out the house before i woke up, comes back, makes asian food and mimosas for the whole team, etc.) we were drunkenly ? that whole weekend. even let me hit raw. i was really feeling myself until i felt a strange discomfort down there a couple days later. it was klamydia. turns out she is the local ? in her city.

i learned my lesson, lol can't be rawdogging these randoms lol. a hoe is a hoe, no matter how pretty or successful she is.

Eww, thats why you niggs need to stop going raw! Never went raw, but when a chick gives head you gotta be careful too. Sorry my G hope you cleared now.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't never had an std/sti thank ? , I'm scared of ? like that especially AIDS I don't wanna be "that ? " I've almost always threw a jimmy on when ? a random or a chick for the first time, the few times I haven't I've bin mad paranoid, sex ain't even enjoyable in that mind state
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't never had an std/sti thank ? , I'm scared of ? like that especially AIDS I don't wanna be "that ? " I've almost always threw a jimmy on when ? a random or a chick for the first time, the few times I haven't I've bin mad paranoid, sex ain't even enjoyable in that mind state
    I NEVER go raw on a ? unless I been knowing her 4 a minute and we been ? and I know she clean. Or my main girl. My main rubbers are non existent. I can't fathom how cats but a nasty ass ? at the club and raw dogg her without even knowing the hoes name smh
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reina B wrote: »
    Was this her?

uglymoneymanlady.jpg

that ish rite there is wrong on soooooo many levels. sad part is, a lot of mofos in here wud hit that if she had a phat azzz...LOL!!!

That's what they make paper bags for.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a fat broad off skout for rebound sex and deleted the app.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lemme see if i got this right

You got ? off your ass, had a good time
    Nailed a ? first night
    No STD
    No "YOUZ THA PAPPY"
    And shes above a 5?

...This is a loss?

Legendary post
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Went over this hood-boogers crib one night. She had the prototypical "mom-? ", a fat ass with a fat stomach, with Nat Geo ? .

She had a 2 year old kid whose sole existence was to ? -block the ? out of me. Lil ? started crying whenever I would grab a ? .

Lil bastard finally goes to sleep & I start pummeling shorty standing up from the back. I start rubbing her asscheeks, then my hands went up her back and I felt some "rufferage."

Turned on the light, and this ? had a bunch of perfectly round scab wounds from old wing-worms!! I screamed at her which woke the baby back up.

And yeah, I still finished and got my nut......Don't judge me.

Aaaahhhhh ? said ring worm LOL
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this one time just pops into my head randomly and forces me to reevaluate life decisions it was so bad...me and a few of my ppls decided to hit an after hours last summer after a night of sitting at my homeboys crib smoking blunts. Nigguhs was haunted and just felt like goin out, "no" was not an option so we figured hit the after hours and make some money while we at it.

So we there, having a few drinks smoking blunts n ? , I wasn't even drinking real heavy at the time, I had to cool it with the alcohol for a bit after a few reckless episodes, this skinny, coked out, nasty teeth havin, cigarette in one hand ash down to the filter holding, scallywag walks up to us at the bar, and stands next to me tryna push up her ass on me n ? , now to my defense me and my girl split up like a week before that so I was on a beat a ? up mission, I start tellin her she can come back to the spot with us, she seemed bout it but she had this corny ass dude with her who was like her boyfriend/friend/chaperone, I dunno but he kept ? blocking the play. My ppl lost interest mad quick cause this ? was like a 2 at best, but homegirl told me to leave with her, her friends truck was parked outside and we could figure something out, I was like ? it why not, that's what I did. We go back to the truck, corny chaperone follows us, he hopes in the driver seat me and her get in the back, shorty proceeds to give me head but the whole time I just kept thinking bout her teeth and that the nastiness was touching my ? , she throws a condom over it and We start ? , this whole time chaperone is driving all around downtown, dude just drove like nothing was going on, Im tryna nut quick and hop out this truck cause at this point I'm thinking I'm having my first cuckold experience and its not what I expected it to be, I swear I musta killed the ? or something cause soon as I utted she hopped off and like a second later just folded in half and fell off the back seat, dude in the front was like she's fine, just leave her like that. I got dropped off back at my boys spot I get in the apartment just as one of them is telling a couple others that just stopped by about how I left with this ? that them nigguhs nicknamed cinnamon on account of her brown teeth, to this day motha fuckas will randomly say "cinnamon" and die laughing.

All that after just a week off a break up ? ?! Not me...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? a fat broad off skout for rebound sex and deleted the app.

Tell me about this app....
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yep it's kind of a short read but here goes....

I've told this story here many times, but I remember when Facebook first really got to popping around 2006 or so when they opened it to everybody and not just college students and select high school students.

There was this girl a little on the chubby side for even my standards, but she had a cute face. She literally looked like singer Jordan Sparks fat sister.

I hit her up and of course she wanted to meet and shortly afterward I popped her ? cherry; I smashed this girl from like 2006-2010 off and on.

She had some of the best ? and mouth I've ever experienced, but she made the mistake of thinking the relationship was more than what it was when we were nothing more than friends with benefits for the most part.

She was nothing more than a headache toward my latter dealings with her because I'd smash and then she'd go try to tell any girlfriend or prospect I was dealing with at the time I was hers and it caused a bunch if trouble for me, but geesh she was a good lay.

Her sex game was so good that it briefly made me think of trying to get in a relationship with her, but she was to big for my liking even though the weight could have been loss and her ambition was not were it needed to be for my liking either.