Hookups you're ashamed of

Options

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't tryin to type the whole story, but them AOL chatrooms/blackplanet days back in the G would have ? in compromising situations, it was like the ? lottery. ? had to man the harpoons before I even knew what the IC was. Wasn't no cell phone cameras back then, there were barely cell phones at all. Puttin pictures on your computer was too much of a hassle for a lot of people so you was stuck playin the guessin game.

I'll just say this....You don't know elation until you meet a chick who describe herself as thick, and she's actually what she say.

This has been me more times than i'd like to admit bruh...
    Mike+Woodson+Face.gif

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    So I don't ? ugly men or have many hookups but I do have one guy that I was dating who I thought was just a bit of an ? and quirky. He was alright looking and cool. We met at a bar a while ago that I would go to on and off with my friend. It was during the summer and i would always wear sandals and he always said he liked my feet, whatever.

I had been single for awhile. I got out of a long term relationship and I was celibate for almost two years and I was tired of it so I figured he was nice enough and was down to ? . So we were out drinking one night I got tipsy I said we could go back to his house.

He was extremely nervous the whole entire time I wasn't really picking up on that at first. He was just awkward in every single way the way he would undress me, kissing, etc. Before he went down on me he said "I love to eat ? " I was like weird, but ok. He had NO CLUE wtf he was doing. I stopped him after a minute I don't waste time with ? head. I'm ashamed to say I should have stopped it right here, but I didn't.

He would only touch me with the palm of his hand and when he got to my ? , no ? lie, he honked them. Both of them in Rapid succession a couple times. He literally lasted a few pumps. I told him prior that I hadn't had sex in 2 years and when he was getting started, he made a comment how he can tell I haven't had sex in a while. It was ? strange.

So I don't know, but I think he was a ? and I think he had some type of issue I don't know what. But after that he would attempt to hang out with me again which didn't happen but I tried to be nice so we texted for a while, and I found out that he was suicidal and not wrapped too tight. I also found out he has a ? and he wanted to tickle my feet and he offered me money if I would just let him tickle my feet . I waited 2 years to ? a real winner. So... That's my story.

Most Baaston ? are weird like that I guess

How would you know how other Boston ? ? ?

I didn't say his sex game, I said his personality. Must be that Baasten education Ma'm.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I don't ? ugly men or have many hookups but I do have one guy that I was dating who I thought was just a bit of an ? and quirky. He was alright looking and cool. We met at a bar a while ago that I would go to on and off with my friend. It was during the summer and i would always wear sandals and he always said he liked my feet, whatever.

I had been single for awhile. I got out of a long term relationship and I was celibate for almost two years and I was tired of it so I figured he was nice enough and was down to ? . So we were out drinking one night I got tipsy I said we could go back to his house.

He was extremely nervous the whole entire time I wasn't really picking up on that at first. He was just awkward in every single way the way he would undress me, kissing, etc. Before he went down on me he said "I love to eat ? " I was like weird, but ok. He had NO CLUE wtf he was doing. I stopped him after a minute I don't waste time with ? head. I'm ashamed to say I should have stopped it right here, but I didn't.

He would only touch me with the palm of his hand and when he got to my ? , no ? lie, he honked them. Both of them in Rapid succession a couple times. He literally lasted a few pumps. I told him prior that I hadn't had sex in 2 years and when he was getting started, he made a comment how he can tell I haven't had sex in a while. It was ? strange.

So I don't know, but I think he was a ? and I think he had some type of issue I don't know what. But after that he would attempt to hang out with me again which didn't happen but I tried to be nice so we texted for a while, and I found out that he was suicidal and not wrapped too tight. I also found out he has a ? and he wanted to tickle my feet and he offered me money if I would just let him tickle my feet . I waited 2 years to ? a real winner. So... That's my story.

I didn't say his sex game, I said his personality. Must be that Baasten education Ma'm.

What state do you live in? Massachusetts has one of the best school systems in the country so... Let's go there.
  • Westie
    Options
    You have a really weird fascination with my city. It's strange.
  • _Lefty
    Options

Where are you from?
  • Westie
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »

Where are you from?

Boston
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

What state do you live in? Massachusetts has one of the best school systems in the country so... Let's go there.

I studied abroad in Leeds, England. :s
  • Westie
    Options

So you had to leave where you're from in order to get a decent education? Where is that again?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

So you had to leave where you're from in order to get a decent education? Where is that again?

Baasten then went to England because y'all suck and continued my education in N.Y.
  • Westie
    Options

Baasten then went to England because y'all suck and continued my education in N.Y.

Oh so you're one of those wack ? you're talking ? about? What is wrong with you?
  • _Lefty
    Options

Where are you from?

Boston

The mean streets of boston. Benzino out there shootin at ? wit a rabbit ridin shotgun I heard.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

Oh so you're one of those wack ? you're talking ? about? What is wrong with you?

Na, my family moved me because they realized how toxic it was to watch a patriots game and be a cheater all my life like Tom Brady. When I went to New York, they told me to never ever refer to myself as a Bostonian because then I'll be a sucker for the rest of my life. I've been a winner, ever since!! =)
  • Westie
    Options

Where are you from?

Boston

The mean streets of boston. Benzino out there shootin at ? wit a rabbit ridin shotgun I heard.

I don't claim Benzino. Everywhere has a hood though. Next
  • Westie
    Options

Na, my family moved me because they realized how toxic it was to watch a patriots game and be a cheater all my life like Tom Brady. When I went to New York, they told me to never ever refer to myself as a Bostonian because then I'll be a sucker for the rest of my life. I've been a winner, ever since!! =)

Yeah you seem like a real ? winner.
  • Westie
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Btw benzino got shot when he got here. But it wasn't in boston.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Joyner Lucas >>> Benzino
  • _Lefty
    Options

Where are you from?

Boston

So with that cost of living....How does. What part of boston are you from? I ain't even mention the hood.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    400 lbs easily... White woman with the biggest ? I've ever seen in real life - a drunken night that ends disgustingly, with lots of self-hatred.

A couple night later I was ? as ? again and ? her friend, who was also another giant white ? . I probably coulda threw em both down at once but that's just too much pork.

you really didn't have to write anything beyond the bolded
  • Westie
    Options

Where are you from?

Boston

So with that cost of living....How does. What part of boston are you from? I ain't even mention the hood.

I'm from dorchester. I live in the suburbs now.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    @Westie

Girl I am done! lmaooooooo

Seems a lot of guys just don't know what to do with ? which I find strange given the obsession some have. I am like do you not see these big thangs up here?!!?
    you should have honked his sack lol foh ?

Who are these guys @MissK?
  • Westie
    Options
    Btw @BangEm_Bart you're not from here. Just ftr.

Liar-gif.gif?gs=a
  • _Lefty
    Options

Where are you from?

Boston

Dorchester is the hood in boston?
  • Westie
    Options

Where are you from?

Boston

Some parts yes. One of them.
  • _Lefty
    Options

Where are you from?

Boston

Some parts yes. One of them.

Are all the harder areas stacked on top of eachother. Or do you have to go across town to get from one hood to the next?