Hookups you're ashamed of

Options

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    Smh i almost smashed a biggums, i thought she was thick nah that bish was fat i think i gave her the ok with my glasses off, any way we get to business i lay on the chick and it was low 2 of me could've fit on her her box was wild big. The whole scene was wack i faked like i came fast and couldn't get back up. Told her don't tell your friends blah blah and ducked her chunky as for the rest of the summer. Make ? worse she turned out to be on of my childhood homie's lil sister smh.

Don't tell your friends hahahahaha
  • UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Aigh't my first smash was a L
    I was 15 and it was the end of freshman year, she was 17 and is this rich ass whitegirl who was like a 3 at best she had a 1 face and she was chubby and had small ? well anyways I dunno why but this ? had the fattest pair of thighs and the biggest ass i've ever seen on a whitegirl. Anyways she went to my school and she hit me up on instagram one night asking me about some stuff, well its 1 am and im 15 and ? as hell so I change the convo to a little more sexual.W ell my moms goes to work at 2am and my brother was at his homies. So i'd be home alone so I tell her my moms gonna leave in a hour wanna come over and she says yes. So she comes around 2:30 and she starts sucking my ? . The head game was not a1 so I try and uh ? her and her ? game is wack too and i can hardly feel anything so after 15 minutes I tell myself I gotta get this overwith and somehow nut in her. I thank ? everyday she moved schools during the summer.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was 15 and it was the end of freshman year, she was 17 and is this rich ass whitegirl who was like a 3 at best she had a 1 face and she was chubby and had small ? well anyways I dunno why but this ? had the fattest pair of thighs and the biggest ass i've ever seen on a whitegirl. Anyways she went to my school and she hit me up on instagram one night asking me about some stuff, well its 1 am and im 15 and ? as hell so I change the convo to a little more sexual.W ell my moms goes to work at 2am and my brother was at his homies. So i'd be home alone so I tell her my moms gonna leave in a hour wanna come over and she says yes. So she comes around 2:30 and she starts sucking my ? . The head game was not a1 so I try and uh ? her and her ? game is wack too and i can hardly feel anything so after 15 minutes I tell myself I gotta get this overwith and somehow nut in her. I thank ? everyday she moved schools during the summer.

Your first bone was offa Insta?

You had it easy fam
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was 15 and it was the end of freshman year, she was 17 and is this rich ass whitegirl who was like a 3 at best she had a 1 face and she was chubby and had small ? well anyways I dunno why but this ? had the fattest pair of thighs and the biggest ass i've ever seen on a whitegirl. The head game was not a1 so I try and uh ? her and her ? game is wack too and i can hardly feel anything so after 15 minutes I tell myself I gotta get this overwith and somehow nut in her. I thank ? everyday she moved schools during the summer.

you was getting your might casey on. smh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP4SVv9cJ7k

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh

My ? was trying to federline that broad lmao.

Bruh can't be any older than 18 if he pulled his first from IG.

These youngins.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

bruh

My ? was trying to federline that broad lmao.

Bruh can't be any older than 18 if he pulled his first from IG.

These youngins.

They got this ? to easy
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    There's a few, I believe I've told the story bout smashin a ? w/ saran wrap on my ? (not really ashamed of that lol)

but there was this ? I went to school w/ & a few yrs after we graduated we became fb friends

so I sent a msg "hey, what's up.. yada ya blah blah blah, we should chill & smoke 1 blah blah"
    & she said she got a bf/bd, but if I need sum bud hmu... cool

few months passed (& I copped sum bud a few times in between) she hmu talkin bout her bf/bd got locked up & needs to sell sum weed for bond/lawyer fees & we can smoke sum... aight

I go to her crib, walk in the living room & it's another dude in there.. I'm like "wtf?!?", she says it's her brother

Aight whatever, so we rolled 1 & all 3 of us smoked, then when it's out she tells her brother "we're (her & I) gonna go chill in the other room"

It's bout 2am at this point, everybody knows what's up

We go in the room & there's a baby (no older than a yr) sleep on the bed.. again I'm like "wtf?!?"

She's like this the only room since her brother was stayin over.. aight

I'm gettin topped off, then bend her over on the corner of the bed... at one point her ? farted & out the corner of my eye I seen the baby shake like it heard thunder lol

After bout 10mins of backshots she wants to ride, so I'm tryna lay on the corner (not comfortable)

So I slide back a lil & felt the baby.. smh.. instant limp

Got up, told her I couldn't do this, put my pants on w/ the rubber still on & dipped

Omw home I'm jus thinkin "what a POS I am, but what does that make her?" if she'll smash w/ her baby sleep on the same bed while the bf/bd locked up

I need to get my life right... smh

Lol
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    There's a few, I believe I've told the story bout smashin a ? w/ saran wrap on my ? (not really ashamed of that lol)

but there was this ? I went to school w/ & a few yrs after we graduated we became fb friends

so I sent a msg "hey, what's up.. yada ya blah blah blah, we should chill & smoke 1 blah blah"
    & she said she got a bf/bd, but if I need sum bud hmu... cool

few months passed (& I copped sum bud a few times in between) she hmu talkin bout her bf/bd got locked up & needs to sell sum weed for bond/lawyer fees & we can smoke sum... aight

I go to her crib, walk in the living room & it's another dude in there.. I'm like "wtf?!?", she says it's her brother

Aight whatever, so we rolled 1 & all 3 of us smoked, then when it's out she tells her brother "we're (her & I) gonna go chill in the other room"

It's bout 2am at this point, everybody knows what's up

We go in the room & there's a baby (no older than a yr) sleep on the bed.. again I'm like "wtf?!?"

She's like this the only room since her brother was stayin over.. aight

I'm gettin topped off, then bend her over on the corner of the bed... at one point her ? farted & out the corner of my eye I seen the baby shake like it heard thunder lol

After bout 10mins of backshots she wants to ride, so I'm tryna lay on the corner (not comfortable)

So I slide back a lil & felt the baby.. smh.. instant limp

Got up, told her I couldn't do this, put my pants on w/ the rubber still on & dipped

Omw home I'm jus thinkin "what a POS I am, but what does that make her?" if she'll smash w/ her baby sleep on the same bed while the bf/bd locked up

I need to get my life right... smh

Lol

Uh yeah i guess I'm on a different level than you, we just moved shorty out the bed
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to let this gigantic ? sick me off. Like she was close to needing an electric wheelchair because she was so big. I used to bring her to the crib Hella late so my brother wouldn't know. One day he came home late and saw her. ? still gives me ? about that one

LOL damn, that's pretty bad bro
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh! I promise you that This ? was so ? random that I didn't breathe for damn near 2 mins!

? dead! Smmfh!
  • kid_khameleon
    kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeh I had my handful of Ls....ewwwwl. dont know what the ? I was on. Im just glad I never bumped into em at a local spot while im accompanied by a bad chick or my homeboys..aint nothin embarrassing than having a wilderbeast come to greet u in front of ya folks and u have to explain ya association with them. I usually hit em up with the, "she used to be a co-worker at my old job" or "she was in my class. shared me her notes and helped me pass the class"

but da last beast that i smashed came thru in the late night like around 2,3am. I was drinkin and was in da hunt for some ? and i guess she heard/felt my ? from afar and so she hit me up. i let her come thru and smashed. the sex was aight but when I nutted, I thought the condom popped, or ripped a lil on the bottom or somethin. I freaked the ? out! all the thoughts that were running thru my head like how the ? imma explain this to my fam. I thought I was a gonner but fortunately there were no cuts or holes in the condom. i was ? relieved. I couldn't even stand that ? when I sobered up. i hate the way she talked, the ? she talks about, the way she walked and that morning I realized how crusty this ? feet was. Man I was like,"how the ? I let myself ? that?" Had me paranoid. I was lookin around to make sure none of my neighbors saw what I had comin in and out da house, smh.

I stepped my game up now. I dont smash any chicks that I would be ashamed of to be seen with in public, or better yet, if I can't see u as my baby moms if the unexpected fortune was to happen then i aint smashin. SMH at ? who aciidentally skeeted inside a night owl..I cant afford that L

Thats ? genius, I'm using that ?
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bout to go smash a regrettable right now.

Don't try and talk me out of it. I'm ? and I've made my decision.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

Blood didnt know what the ? wAs going on dead

76379wrdmphw.gif
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    So I don't ? ugly men or have many hookups but I do have one guy that I was dating who I thought was just a bit of an ? and quirky. He was alright looking and cool. We met at a bar a while ago that I would go to on and off with my friend. It was during the summer and i would always wear sandals and he always said he liked my feet, whatever.

I had been single for awhile. I got out of a long term relationship and I was celibate for almost two years and I was tired of it so I figured he was nice enough and was down to ? . So we were out drinking one night I got tipsy I said we could go back to his house.

He was extremely nervous the whole entire time I wasn't really picking up on that at first. He was just awkward in every single way the way he would undress me, kissing, etc. Before he went down on me he said "I love to eat ? " I was like weird, but ok. He had NO CLUE wtf he was doing. I stopped him after a minute I don't waste time with ? head. I'm ashamed to say I should have stopped it right here, but I didn't.

He would only touch me with the palm of his hand and when he got to my ? , no ? lie, he honked them. Both of them in Rapid succession a couple times. He literally lasted a few pumps. I told him prior that I hadn't had sex in 2 years and when he was getting started, he made a comment how he can tell I haven't had sex in a while. It was ? strange.

So I don't know, but I think he was a ? and I think he had some type of issue I don't know what. But after that he would attempt to hang out with me again which didn't happen but I tried to be nice so we texted for a while, and I found out that he was suicidal and not wrapped too tight. I also found out he has a ? and he wanted to tickle my feet and he offered me money if I would just let him tickle my feet . I waited 2 years to ? a real winner. So... That's my story.

Most Baaston ? are weird like that I guess
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    So I don't ? ugly men or have many hookups but I do have one guy that I was dating who I thought was just a bit of an ? and quirky. He was alright looking and cool. We met at a bar a while ago that I would go to on and off with my friend. It was during the summer and i would always wear sandals and he always said he liked my feet, whatever.

I had been single for awhile. I got out of a long term relationship and I was celibate for almost two years and I was tired of it so I figured he was nice enough and was down to ? . So we were out drinking one night I got tipsy I said we could go back to his house.

He was extremely nervous the whole entire time I wasn't really picking up on that at first. He was just awkward in every single way the way he would undress me, kissing, etc. Before he went down on me he said "I love to eat ? " I was like weird, but ok. He had NO CLUE wtf he was doing. I stopped him after a minute I don't waste time with ? head. I'm ashamed to say I should have stopped it right here, but I didn't.

He would only touch me with the palm of his hand and when he got to my ? , no ? lie, he honked them. Both of them in Rapid succession a couple times. He literally lasted a few pumps. I told him prior that I hadn't had sex in 2 years and when he was getting started, he made a comment how he can tell I haven't had sex in a while. It was ? strange.

So I don't know, but I think he was a ? and I think he had some type of issue I don't know what. But after that he would attempt to hang out with me again which didn't happen but I tried to be nice so we texted for a while, and I found out that he was suicidal and not wrapped too tight. I also found out he has a ? and he wanted to tickle my feet and he offered me money if I would just let him tickle my feet . I waited 2 years to ? a real winner. So... That's my story.

Most Baaston ? are weird like that I guess

How would you know how other Boston ? ? ?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fucc your thread im tryin to forget that ?

200.gif
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie

Girl I am done! lmaooooooo

Seems a lot of guys just don't know what to do with ? which I find strange given the obsession some have. I am like do you not see these big thangs up here?!!?
    you should have honked his sack lol foh ?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    @Westie

Girl I am done! lmaooooooo

Seems a lot of guys just don't know what to do with ? which I find strange given the obsession some have. I am like do you not see these big thangs up here?!!?
    you should have honked his sack lol foh ?

I honestly didn't want to hurt his feelings and i was ? up about that for a little while. It's funny now but I was going back and forth like did I just ? a teenager who rides the short bus? Who honks ? ? ?