• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what bridges 50 burn last year...im curious
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was kind of funny.

We all know 50 not going to let this slide so we shall see.
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not last year but in his career.
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel sorry for rick Ross, the man can't release a good album.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    endboss wrote: »
    In b4 the usual ? gee rant.. or is he banned?

idk i thinks hes done for awile
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The munkkkeee curly woodface
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    problem with this is....ross doesnt have anything on 50 so he trynna act like he taking the high road while throwing shots.

lets keep it 100
    Kids:
    50 -ross cant talk about 50not seeing his kid. thats father son ? ...happens to most people just his is on a different level and at least 50 bm never directly went against the ? . she just turned his son against him. but that whole time 50was taking care of his.
    Ross- his kids have to live with the fact their mothers sold their soul and embarrassed them for life over money. one was ? on camera with the RR chain or tat or something and got came in. it was on camera ... the kid can never live that down. the other was taken on a shoppin spree with pocket money. I would call that generational loss.

Chicks:
    50- ? banged some of the most sought after chicks and none of them got wreckless. they speaking from hurt feelings. and talked trash...but again..who doesnt go thru that.
    ross- trynna wife a hoe...known hoe. smashed by labelmates and ? who aint make records in a minute. she even got a rock outta the ? not some trinket.

Business:
    50- where do i start. shows, race cars, vodka, record label, clothing line. his label even tho they all over the place, them ? get inline when he speaks, he tossing ? in bushes, and clowning ? in interviews, put a choke hold on buck and all them ? still rich and still came to the table when he called.
    Ross- three or four wing stops. lemon pepper wings is his business portfolio...really. one case of samonella and his ? is shut down. his label, lol. whos staley.
    Mentality:
    50- ? your enemies, NY state of mind, Hustle, ? your enemies.
    Ross - lie and delusional. dont know when he lost. a boss with no control over anything but lemon pepper wings.

bottom line ross is a fat wounded ? limping in the forest with hungry cats gaining on him.

he should really leave it alone. its one thing to lose gracefully but its another thing to not know you lost.

@2stepz_ahead let me ask u a question... What does any of what u just said have to do with actually Music?
    Ion like either of this cats but I hate when ? bring ? that has nun to do with music into it
    The point of being a rapper is staying relevant.... 50 set out to end rosses career and HE COULDNT DELIVER yrs later ross is still semi relevant in music and isn't
    Also ross wasn't fckin with either of his baby mammas soooo what does them gettin embarrassed have to do with Ross
    If my last ex gets ran train on and gets posted on FB or worldstar hip hop wtf that got to do with me I ain't fckin her or with her so what does the bm ? got to do with Ross
    Like when u really just look at it ross is allowed to take shots cuz lets not forget 50 be on Instagram almost every week dissing ross or ja for some ? that happen yrs ago tryin to stay relevant
    Think abt that for a min the NY bully has been reduced to a Instagram star
    Fck da other ? that has nun to do with music lets tlk abt why 50 couldn't end ross and stay as relevant as ross is now
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    problem with this is....ross doesnt have anything on 50 so he trynna act like he taking the high road while throwing shots.

lets keep it 100
    Kids:
    50 -ross cant talk about 50not seeing his kid. thats father son ? ...happens to most people just his is on a different level and at least 50 bm never directly went against the ? . she just turned his son against him. but that whole time 50was taking care of his.
    Ross- his kids have to live with the fact their mothers sold their soul and embarrassed them for life over money. one was ? on camera with the RR chain or tat or something and got came in. it was on camera ... the kid can never live that down. the other was taken on a shoppin spree with pocket money. I would call that generational loss.

Chicks:
    50- ? banged some of the most sought after chicks and none of them got wreckless. they speaking from hurt feelings. and talked trash...but again..who doesnt go thru that.
    ross- trynna wife a hoe...known hoe. smashed by labelmates and ? who aint make records in a minute. she even got a rock outta the ? not some trinket.

Business:
    50- where do i start. shows, race cars, vodka, record label, clothing line. his label even tho they all over the place, them ? get inline when he speaks, he tossing ? in bushes, and clowning ? in interviews, put a choke hold on buck and all them ? still rich and still came to the table when he called.
    Ross- three or four wing stops. lemon pepper wings is his business portfolio...really. one case of samonella and his ? is shut down. his label, lol. whos staley.
    Mentality:
    50- ? your enemies, NY state of mind, Hustle, ? your enemies.
    Ross - lie and delusional. dont know when he lost. a boss with no control over anything but lemon pepper wings.

bottom line ross is a fat wounded ? limping in the forest with hungry cats gaining on him.

he should really leave it alone. its one thing to lose gracefully but its another thing to not know you lost.

@2stepz_ahead let me ask u a question... What does any of what u just said have to do with actually Music?
    Ion like either of this cats but I hate when ? bring ? that has nun to do with music into it
    The point of being a rapper is staying relevant.... 50 set out to end rosses career and HE COULDNT DELIVER yrs later ross is still semi relevant in music and isn't
    Also ross wasn't fckin with either of his baby mammas soooo what does them gettin embarrassed have to do with Ross
    If my last ex gets ran train on and gets posted on FB or worldstar hip hop wtf that got to do with me I ain't fckin her or with her so what does the bm ? got to do with Ross
    Like when u really just look at it ross is allowed to take shots cuz lets not forget 50 be on Instagram almost every week dissing ross or ja for some ? that happen yrs ago tryin to stay relevant
    Think abt that for a min the NY bully has been reduced to a Instagram star
    Fck da other ? that has nun to do with music lets tlk abt why 50 couldn't end ross and stay as relevant as ross is now

the bm thing.... its not about if he was ? them. they put his kids in a feud making both the parents look bad. if you cant understand how that could affect how other kids will come at the kids....you bess not get into it with anyone. an ex if different than a bm.

the point of a rapper is to stay relevant? really thats it.
    how long ross been in this game and how long 50 been in it.

50 can promote his music thru other venues and dont need the radio anymore. he can get paid off music by having it in his show. even if you ? dont like it.
    can fat boy say that....

an lets talk about ross. i hear ? say ross ? is alright or 1 song here and one song there is alright. so they say the same about 50...so is ? supporting ross to spite 50 cuz if no one likes his ? ,why is he still out or is his career ended but its no one else that came along yet to show just how it is ended so radio and djs are scaping the barrel jst to have music to play.

all ross has is music and wings.
    50 on some big venue ? and music is secondary. cmon bruh you smarter than that.

same can be said about LL before he just stopped making music. ? had other ? so music and the hunger wasnt there anymore.

and for a ? to take on NYC the way he did and come out untouched says alot about that person. all the so called bridges he burned...where those people at now...so was the bridge really burned? i bet all them bridge he burned would be repaired over night if them ? had a chance to be on or promote their music on the show Power.

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 took an L to ross? that's news to me

50's hood pass in revoked? wasn't he just driving around the projects on Christmas?

and of course ross names 2 business's that 50 "failed" at, not all the success he's had through other business decisions

also notice how ross calls out the clothing company, not the deal with reebok, because ross got the boot from them too

this is a sad attempt by ross

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The writers on Power is fire

They need to write 50 out and replace him because his acting is subpar.

50 needs to stay one of the 5 executive producers and off the TV screen.

Both of their music is trash

But that ? 50 drop was horrible.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The writers on Power is fire

They need to write 50 out and replace him because his acting is subpar.

50 needs to stay one of the 5 executive producers and off the TV screen.

Both of their music is trash

But that ? 50 drop was horrible.

50 brought some ? to that show that nobody was on before his character was introduced. Episodes when 50 not on there something is missing regardless of the episode still being good.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50/ross beef > 50/jarule beef?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MMG been losing all 2015
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...not a fan of brothers beefin, but that ? was etherous.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick-Ross-money.png

Maybach Music Group leader Rick Ross recently talked about his current feelings toward rap rival 50 Cent and explained why he does not sweat over their feud.

Instead of feeling anger, Ricky Rozay highlighted the losses 50 has suffered over the past few years.

“At this point, my relationship with Curtis is really amusing, due to the fact that I’m the biggest L he ever took. I’m still enjoying life. My kids love me. I’m blessed. And when it comes to Curtis, it’s just unfortunate. I’m not happy that his boxing company went under. I’m not happy that his clothing company went under. I’m not happy his record label went under. I’m not happy that he went bankrupt. I’m not happy that he doesn’t have a relationship with his son. That’s not something to be happy about. But to see him parading around, still able to hold his head up every day, with all of that weighing on him — that makes me happy. I admire him for being able to hold his head up in a city that has revoked all of his passes. We’ve had a quite enjoyable past, and I still smile when I see him.” (Rolling Stone)o

http://www.sohh.com/rick-ross-feels-sorry-for-50-cent-im-not-happy-his-boxing-company-clothing-company-record-label-went-under/

giphy.gif
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither one has a stellar resume......and that's why I find it funny.......neighbors standing in the front yard talking smack about each others house while both have trash in their back yard........